Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 23. Went out of town again this weekend and had a ballin time. Hooked up with an HB 8 atleast and it was ok. Macked on a whole bunch of girls and all my buddys named me fearless because i would just go start covos with any of them. My feelings towards the ex are going way, still have a weak moment every now and then, But im about to fall asleep il post up tomorrw.

mustangguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my story:
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2047841#post2047841

Not one to repeat myself, the last conversation we had we never came to a conclusion as to the outcome of our status. Before we got to the crux of the subject she said she had to go. Could this mean she is undecided or just not interested? I haven't heard from her in a week so the matter is still "open"... However, Wednesday last week my phone rang at 10PM and when I answered it was her. She confusingly said: "Oh..did you dial me or did I dial you?" I replied that she had dialed me and she said it must have been an accident because she was falling asleep and she was not feeling well...Could have been she was deleteing my number and by accident called instead, she missed me and had second thoughts of talking or it truly was an accident. Well, it doesn't really matter. I was feeling good yesterday but this morning those emotional demons had grabbed hold of me and I had to really fight the urge to call or text. This is hard stuff but rather to give in and call I wanted to post here first for some support.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
End of Day 1

Hey guys, coming to the end of the first 24 hours and held up fine today. Had a busy day so wasn't thinking about her much. She sent me a snapchat (both have iphones) a few hours ago but I didn't send anything back. Could have been en masse so wasn't really important.

Heading out to hit the town tonight with my friends so should be good. Just need to make sure I don't text her or anything while I'm having pre drinks at my friend's house. I'm not one for drunk dialing and actually calling people, plus once I'm on the town I never really send any texts.

Overall a good day, and should be a good night.
Not looking forward to the bad mood hangover tomorrow though!

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 24.
Still recovering from this weekend. This week is going to be hell for me. Im really stressed out. Got an important meeting tomorrow and a really important test thursday. Im starting to relapse because she was always here to support me and now there is nobody there. This sucks guys. And ive been getting lots of poon but its not helping!

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mike465 said:
End of Day 1

Hey guys, coming to the end of the first 24 hours and held up fine today. Had a busy day so wasn't thinking about her much. She sent me a snapchat (both have iphones) a few hours ago but I didn't send anything back. Could have been en masse so wasn't really important.

Heading out to hit the town tonight with my friends so should be good. Just need to make sure I don't text her or anything while I'm having pre drinks at my friend's house. I'm not one for drunk dialing and actually calling people, plus once I'm on the town I never really send any texts.

Overall a good day, and should be a good night.
Not looking forward to the bad mood hangover tomorrow though!
Do yourself a huge favour and delete all her details. That will ensure she has to do all the casing.

Chase24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started reading stuff on here after my GF (8.5) broke up with me. Before her, I was that guy who was always able to get pretty much any girl I wanted. I'd go in a bar with friends and be like, "I'm taking that girl home tonight" ..and I would. Then this girl came along and was quality, attractive, and also just kinda clicked with me. We dated for only 8 months but it was pretty serious.. like talking about marriage, etc. We broke up after 4 months because I wasn't giving her time and was too aloof. We got back together and she basically told anyone who would listen that it was the best relationship and that I was the one for her. What really happened though, was I went totally beta. I did tons of stuff for her and gave her gifts out of nowhere. At first she was all into it and we both legitimately thought this was it. Then sex started slowing, and we both felt weird about things.

Anyway, it ended because "she didn't feel the spark" (when actually, it was because I wasn't a challenge and she knew she had me). I felt like there was a chance it'd work itself out if I went no contact, so didn't contact her for 2 weeks during exams. Those felt like (at the time) the worst 2 weeks of my life. I'd think to myself that "I had looked at engagement rings for this girl, and now this bs happens."

Then saw her at the bar and she said hey but then started flirting with guys and then staring at me. That is when things just sorta snapped in my head and I realized that the girl I had put on a pedestal was nothing like the girl I thought I had been in love with. I noticed that one of the hottest girls (9) in our school was standing alone by the bar.. she had tons of guys hit on her but she usually would string them along then get bored and leave. I went up to her, started talking, and ended up making out with her. Later on, as she is leading me to a cab, I look up and see my ex standing on the corner with the most shocked look on her face. The next morning she texted me saying bs, including she thought we'd get back together, and that I knew she thought that girl was beautiful and did I do it to spite her (no, I did it for myself).

Anyway, I went no contact after that. I don't know the days because it doesn't matter. I don't think about her unless someone mentions her, and then it's just pity because she threw away her chance at me. Also relief, because I dodged a bullet. I'm working out like crazy but also working on other goals. Just throw yourself into improvement and you really will forget about your ex.. and girls will notice that and will absolutely jump for you. I just wanted to post as someone who isn't a pro on here or anything, but who learned from what these guys said and ended up getting my head back on straight.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing sent her a snapchat, sounds like no big deal but I'm annoyed at myself :/

L_T_D313

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't been on here in a while.
I broke nc in like the late 60's early 70's wished her a happy birthday.
It went smoothly we rarely ever talk and she rarely if evercrosses my mind. And when she does it's just meaningless images. :) Stick it out you all it'll all pan out and it'll be good.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
End of Day 2

Been good today, was out all day, saw World War Z and went to Pizza Hut with family. Not thought about her much, wonder what she's thinking right now

jeffreylebowski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soldiering on...i've been in no contact before, so I know the drill. However, no contact is tougher when you feel like you got dumped because you weren't attentive enough or took her for granted. It's a lot easier when you get ljbf'd. Been hitting the gym, focusing on work. Been on a couple of dates, nothing really worth pursuing. Just sucks. Felt like I could have handled things very differently.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is hard. I'm starting to get to the point where I wish I never apologised to her for anything. In some ways I'd like her to know that as well. O well, maybe I'll get the chance sometime. I just want the pleasure of having her crawl back to me and be able to laugh at her.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
End of Day 3

Not a bad 24 hours. She texted me last night asking how I was and also some question about how to do something on her iPhone. I answered the question and then that was it. Don't really want to not reply to her and stuff because I'll seem angry haha. I just want to seem busy and not obsessed with her so hope that's the message that's coming across.

fuko2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mike465 said:
End of Day 3

Not a bad 24 hours. She texted me last night asking how I was and also some question about how to do something on her iPhone. I answered the question and then that was it. Don't really want to not reply to her and stuff because I'll seem angry haha. I just want to seem busy and not obsessed with her so hope that's the message that's coming across.
Mike no contact is no contact. That means no emails no texts no phone calls no anything. It sucks i know im on day 26 and im still hurting but i know how to cope with it better now. Just stay NC my man bc as long as you stay in touch you giving yourself false hope and making it easy for her.

mustangguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustangguy said:
5 days for me and after 4 days of feeling sorry for myself Sunday morning actually brought a 180 degree turnaround! I have a date with a women who initiated contact with me today and we're going to hang out at the park.
I'll probably laugh about this whole thing in 6 months but I feel so good why wait? I'm laughing now!!! LMAO!!!!
Well I really screwed up and texted her on Monday after one week of no contact. She called me and we talked for about 2 hours. Never once talked about the relationship. She asked me how i was and I said great and all is good. She told me she was having issues with the kids, job, etc.... After the call ended she texted me and said "thanks for calling. It was good to hear from you!"
I replied " You are welcome" and she called me again and said thanks on the phone. What the heck is this behavior all about? i am definitely starting no contact again as just as i was feeling better this downer starts again. I want out!!!!!!!!!!!

count lustig

Reaction score
Well fellow SS members,

i have officially broke up with my girl friend due to the fact that she is BPD, i have broke up with her twice before and she broke up with me once.. but i pvssied out because, well, frankly, the sex, and companionship...

but im very sick of the emotional rollercoaster that she takes me on, and i want to be a boss again and take control of my life socially, and mentally, i already work out pretty hard so, well i guess ill up that aspect any way - fvck it.

no contact starts today and indefinitely, for im done with that horrible experience. plus i sorta wanna take out this broad from my work..

i definitely will need some motivation and hopefully u dudes can supply it..

thanks bosses.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 20 for me today. So I'm 1/3 of the way there !

I had a bad moment yesterday evening where I got really upset all of a sudden. She is still constantly going through my head all day ever day. It just doesn't hurt as much as it did at first. .. I'm off out again this weekend anyway, so hopefully I can pull a replacement (and not feel guilty lol).

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
So, looks like we have a few members who are back to day 1.

This is a 60 day No Contact CHALLENGE.

So, a snap chat, text, phone ca etc puts you back to DAY 1 and deep in the hurt zone again.
Kept thinking about her last night, no more, if she wants to contact me saying explicitly that she wants me back then I'll reply, but not for anything else.

Justin Time

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started reading the thread at the beginning, skipped the middle and caught up to the stuff at the end since so many users came and went. 18 days of NC thus far and...well, it feels fine I guess.

I don't have time to tell the entire story, but I'll share what I can at the moment. I dated this gorgeous girl for essentially two years, broke up, still had sex after, however she would get upset half the time. There was a time when she came over just to have sex with me and then leave. She said she only wants to be friends, but I can't do that. Before No contact started, she was giving me mixed signals. I told her she should think about it..and we almost got back together, but of course she then went strange on me. After she thought about it, she decided she didn't want to be in a relationship with me and I told her that we can't be friends. She got upset..well we were both upset and after a couple hours on the phone, she hangs up and I called her repeatedly..constantly for the next 20 minutes with no pick up...Since that night, I've not tried to contact her.

The reason we broke up was..well, it's complicated. There was no cheating or anyone else involved. We have a lot of things in common, but apparently she doesn't think our problem has any way of being resolved. Either way, I feel pretty strongly about my NC position. If she wants to talk, she can get ahold of me, but she is the most stubborn person I've ever known..so I doubt she will, but we'll see. I'm confident she's missing me at the moment, but She had it good with me. From the things I did for her, to the things I did TO her, she had no complaints. Apparently I wasn't there for her when she needed someone to talk to, but she was a very quiet and reclusive woman that always needed time to herself before she would let me in...if she'd let me in.

Anyway, I went through the phase of pleading and begging, and I know for a fact she wont find a guy nearly as good as me especially in the town she lives in. Not tooting my own horn, but I have a lot going for me. Intelligence, looks, character...I guess I'm just waiting to see how long it'll take her to realize she screwed up. If she doesn't ever come back..well, too bad, so sad.

Keep up the NC y'all, don't ever let them get one over on you. They reel you in good like a fish on a line and make you feel all sappy and fall for them, then they drop you into a bucket with the rest they've caught...but b*tch just didn't know...I've always been the one that got away.

count lustig

Reaction score
aight boys

day 2 in this bxtch

and to b honest i have no urge to talk to her as of now... maybe in the shower this morning i was thinking about it a little bit but that because i miss shower secks, well i sorta miss her a little but im not that much of a pvssy to go running back, after all i did break up with her... just to get away from the fact that she thinks she can take advantage of me cuz i opened up to her and sorta sub consciously let her kno that i wouldnt leave her... but ALWAYS BE IN THE POSITION TO LEAVE A GIRL! right boys?

haha, anyways she called me while i was at the gym today but i was like na, NC day 2, cant pvssy out now... my phone died right after and i just got home now so ill plug it in and see if i get anything else.