Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The negativity is poisoning the forum

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe try taking your own advice haha
You asked me to expand on what I meant in my initial few posts. I did so. Then you told me I’m over complicating things; which makes no sense because I’m really just describing what a part of your brain does and using examples. You took things as if I was shaming someone here, which I wasn’t. But somehow through all of my messages you’ve disagreed with my statements for the sake of disagreeing.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're all damaged my man.
Sure they are... When, the only place you look is in the dumpster.
You have a scarcity mindset.
Is this your response to everything you don't agree with? I smell insecurity and a certain immaturity in your posts, that tells me that this might be your first rodeo at having a little success with women and all. At 35 you're a little far behind the curve, not to mention you should have worked out your mommy issues by now. Bro you can chase scallywagger hoes until you are blue in the face, makes me no chits, but some of the men here are focused on quality over quantity. Achieving that, requires a man to self-reflect and step his game up. If all the women you are attracting into your proximity are damaged, then maybe it might do you some good to start pointing the finger inwards.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely right ^^^ I have 3 grown up stunningly beautiful, university graduate daughters , and I guarantee you @Spidah, none of them are damage, and none of them would give you the time of the day, Bcos' they are mils up the level of where you find your women.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score

Is this your response to everything you don't agree with? I smell insecurity and a certain immaturity in your posts, that tells me that this might be your first rodeo at having a little success with women and all. At 35 you're a little far behind the curve, not to mention you should have worked out your mommy issues by now. Bro you can chase scallywagger hoes until you are blue in the face, makes me no chits, but some of the men here are focused on quality over quantity. Achieving that, requires a man to self-reflect and step his game up. If all the women you are attracting into your proximity are damaged, then maybe it might do you some good to start pointing the finger inwards.
Look, whatever man.

My life is good. You sound miserable, so you're the last person I'll take any advice from to be honest.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Absolutely right ^^^ I have 3 grown up stunningly beautiful, university graduate daughters , and I guarantee you @Spidah, none of them are damage, and none of them would give you the time of the day, Bcos' they are mils up the level of where you find your women.
You're living in a dream world my man.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's your comeback?
I'm not intending on opening an unintelligent battlefield with you, I way past this stage in my life.
I'm here to learn and expand my knowledge,but reading your replays , you are not the one I can extract any of it from.

The mindset of seeing all woman as sl*ut and damage, is a beginner view, it's take knowledge and experience, not only with women ,but in life generally, to be able to see beyond the near horizon, and it obvious, you still have long way to go.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, whatever man.

My life is good. You sound miserable, so you're the last person I'll take any advice from to be honest.
Oh so veeerrry miserable! Lol. Me thinks your Spidey senses are a little out of whack. Off to your comics collection you go, Peter Parker.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
I agree. This forum has always had its bouts of negativity but I have to say without the information here I wouldn’t be as far as I am in life currently. I for sure would not have made leaps and bounds in self improvement. And I for sure as hell wouldn’t understand the dating dynamic.

The negativity stems from people who are in that phase of women hate. I think it was desdinova said there are stages to getting “acquainted” with the principles here. Most guys are stuck on negative but they’ll move on.

With that being said, the pure hate for women by some people is uncalled for. However, if you want to be a captain save a hoe then you deserve to be bashed or some newbies who need these concepts drilled in their head they brute force

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The important thing is not whether you interpret the information and opinions here as negative or positive. What is important is that you maintain a positive mindset. As the Buddhists say, life is suffering. There is no escaping negativity in all facets of life. What you can escape is dwelling on the fact that life is both positive and negative. Use the information and opinions here to form your own opinion (based in practical application to your life!!) and when you face the negativity, be like water. Adapt.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you mean by this? Sounds like you're trying to shame slvt shamers.
He's talking about a psychological principle called confirmation bias.

"Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias,[Note 1] is the tendency to search for, interpret, favor, and recall information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs or hypotheses.[1] It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning. People display this bias when they gather or remember information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way. The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
Oh so veeerrry miserable! Lol. Me thinks your Spidey senses are a little out of whack. Off to your comics collection you go, Peter Parker.
My Avatar is the Miles Morales Spider-Man.

If you wanna troll me, at least know your shyt.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not intending on opening an unintelligent battlefield with you, I way past this stage in my life.
I'm here to learn and expand my knowledge,but reading your replays , you are not the one I can extract any of it from.

The mindset of seeing all woman as sl*ut and damage, is a beginner view, it's take knowledge and experience, not only with women ,but in life generally, to be able to see beyond the near horizon, and it obvious, you still have long way to go.
You have a beta male mindset.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember talking to Anti Dump, what ever happened to him? @Desdinova
Anti-Dump was the sh!t...I think he was Pook's favorite poster as well...Anti-Dump's interest level argument posts are the best things ever posted on SS IMO.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, this place is bubbling with negativity of pissed off dudes lookin to get pu$$. Be weary and don't get wrapped up in it. And mostly, think for yourself in regards to YOUR situation.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To suffer is a perception.
I disagree. Pain is very real. I think suffering is inherent and universal to being human. It's true you can perceive your suffering differently, like people who end up losing limbs and climbing mountains, they define their strength through their suffering. But there is no escape from that suffering. You just choose to face it head on rather than let it destroy you.