Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The negativity is poisoning the forum

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could sum them down to a paragraph. What are they?
A woman will only show you honor, respect, and loyalty when her needs are being met. If you want to keep the upper hand in a relationship with one, you should never get soft, you should rarely express yourself 100%, you should never care as much about the relationship as they do, you should never trust 100%.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Emotional pain is a perception.
Absolute nonsense. Humans LIKE certain feelings and we DON'T like other feelings. Feelings we DON'T LIKE motivate us to get things we DO like.

Negative, PAINFUL emotions inspire us to get positive, ENJOYABLE emotions.

It's the whole reason we have music and poetry and hero's journey stories.

To EXPERIENCE the wonderful tension and resolution which REMINDS US of our common human struggle - emotional pain --> emotional pleasure --> emotional pain

Being stared at by an angry boss and feeling nervous is beyond perception.

Being stared at and lusted over by a gorgeous women and feeling good is beyond perception.

Otherwise you could convince yourself that sitting across from a street lamp in an alley is the same as sitting across from a gorgeous lady in a cozy restaurant.

Anything else is posturing KJ-ing.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This forum is so pessimistic sometimes. Men that have been hurt can either demonise women, or take that situation abd the women for the (maybe not so) isolated incident that it was.

Beware of taking people’s advice on here blindly. Women will fvck betas over. Said betas will construct a viewpoint of women as a whole. I’m not a member of the he-man woman haters club and I’ve been hurt, burned and scorned many a time. I’ve also been loved unconditionally, supported and comforted by woman. Take them on a case by case basis.

It’s all subjective.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute nonsense. Humans LIKE certain feelings and we DON'T like other feelings. Feelings we DON'T LIKE motivate us to get things we DO like.
What you like is largely a product of your indoctrination. If your indoctrination valued X, you would like X. And contrariwise.
Negative, PAINFUL emotions inspire us to get positive, ENJOYABLE emotions.
Pain is not a prerequisite to inspiration. Correlation does not imply causation.
It's the whole reason we have music and poetry and hero's journey stories.
To EXPERIENCE the wonderful tension and resolution which REMINDS US of our common human struggle - emotional pain --> emotional pleasure --> emotional pain
Makes a great story and a fuzzy warm feeling like a glass of warm milk at night. Unfortunately, has nothing to do with the subject matter that emotional pain is a perception.
Being stared at by an angry boss and feeling nervous is beyond perception.
Being stared at and lusted over by a gorgeous women and feeling good is beyond perception.

Otherwise you could convince yourself that sitting across from a street lamp in an alley is the same as sitting across from a gorgeous lady in a cozy restaurant.
No relevance to the subject matter. Feeling uncomfortable is not emotional pain.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't been on for a couple of weeks, I can't say I've noticed much toxic negativity.

I DO think the increased prevalence of "LMS" threads and prostitution threads are damaging though. Lots of insecure nonsense threads telling gullible people they should be relying 100% on money and cars to impress women. Then other threads about buying sex as if somehow this is manly behaviour when actually it just reeks of desperation.

I don't think the ideals of "just buy sex, don't improve yourself" and "Just become a socially inept d*ck with a Ferrari and a gold Rolex" are congruous with learning to date legitimately and becoming a better man.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can control your thoughts (consciousness) immediately.

You control your impulses through time by employing Conscious Directives (CD). CDs are applying willful control of your thoughts repeatedly to alter your hardwiring, and in time your unconscious, to streamline the repetition, will amalgamate with your conscious thoughts. Just as in any learned behavior.

Consider when you first started brushing your teeth, you needed to make conscious efforts to pick up the toothbrush, put toothpaste on the brush, and slide the brush across your teeth in a backwards and forward motion until an ending point. You committed this conscious act hundreds of times before this "conscious act" became unconscious through habituation. Now when you wake up, without thought, you walk to the bathroom and brush your teeth without conscious effort or thought.

It begins with the perception. Then belief in the perception cements through repetition of thought. Then the hardwiring changes.
Yes, I have gone through years of CBT to cure my anxiety and depression. It works and I understand the neurobiological principles behind it. But to get to the point where you subconsciously default to zero negative subconscious reactions isn't reachable, or if it is, is only possible by the most extreme individual. It's simply not pragmatic advice. Besides, the fact you have to push through this process is proof that suffering through emotional responses are inherent to human existence, ergo, not simply perception. You're arguing that you can make a reactive choice about your perceptions of events which I agree with. But you haven't given a solid argument for suffering being a human construct.

Rationality is not truly "rational," rather socially-indoctrinated and -contrived concepts.

Jewish religion, for example, finds it rational to not push the elevator button (because it's electric) even if you live on the 40th floor on Shabbat. Is this rational to a Muslim?

Muslims fast from dawn to sunset from May 16 - June 14. Is this rational to a Jew?

Rationality is defined by your belief system, which cements through repetition of thought of the truth, guided by your perception of what is true. It begins with your perception.

What if, for example, instead of stating he or she is "dead," you stated (and invested into that) he or she is now "alive." Small change of words, but deeply powerful to change your hardwiring over time.
Rationality is logic. If something is socially-indoctrinated (like traditions) or a contrived concept (illogical) then it is not a rational choice. Rational choices must be predicated on evidence, not belief.

If you say someone is alive instead of dead, you're not changing anything. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know insurance companies will provide insurance to men if they get in accidents, get their leg broken and can no longer work because they are experiencing too much physical pain.

Not sure if insurance companies will provide insurance to men if they get dumped by their girlfriends, get their heart broken and can no longer work because they are experiencing too much emotional pain.
Mental health is becoming, and should be considered, a legitimate medical condition. If a mans wife died in a car accident, there's no way anyone would question his grief. There are insurance or compensation payouts for emotional grief and suffering anyway.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just depends on who you ask really.
Relativist claims are fun to think about but they're the opposite of useful arguments. We could spend all day picking apart gravity in the same way we're having this conversation about suffering, but using relativist arguments for the non-existence of gravity would seem absurd. I'm not sure why people think the same logic is reasonable in less materialistic debates. I mean, the gender debate is built entirely on relativism if you need more proof as to why it's not a good logical structure to argue from. Far left ideologies are essentially post-modern relativistic claims. They're solipsistic at their core and so incredibly self centered. It's far better to be pragmatic and get on with things rather than get muddied down in semantics and sophistry.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I have gone through years of CBT to cure my anxiety and depression. It works and I understand the neurobiological principles behind it. But to get to the point where you subconsciously default to zero negative subconscious reactions isn't reachable, or if it is, is only possible by the most extreme individual. It's simply not pragmatic advice.
Theoretically it’s possible, but to do so comes with the presumption that one can undo all of his social programming and start anew with a "blank slate," which under the consistent influence of present constructs is a huge feat.

Though, you can certainly minimize “emotional pain” to a significant degree which is all one really needs to do.

Besides, the fact you have to push through this process is proof that suffering through emotional responses are inherent to human existence, ergo, not simply perception
Inherent in how society has functioned and hence our indoctrination, correct. However, as a society, our values and perceptions evolve, so it’s equally inherent that eventually we, collectively, can surrender such a faulty belief system.
You're arguing that you can make a reactive choice about your perceptions of events which I agree with.
Glad we got somewhere with this discourse. You may not see it now, but the perception that “no bad can befall upon you” is a powerful directive in which to circumscribe your thinking. This, ofc, is not to be confused with reckless thinking or behavior, but rather how to best interpret “mishaps,” as they arise.
But you haven't given a solid argument for suffering being a human construct.
That’s not my argument. However, I do believe that suffering is a human construct as one must embrace a belief before surrendering it. Hence, transcending cannot manifest before experiencing.
Rationality is logic. If something is socially-indoctrinated (like traditions) or a contrived concept (illogical) then it is not a rational choice. Rational choices must be predicated on evidence, not belief.
If you say someone is alive instead of dead, you're not changing anything. A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
4,500+ accounts of testimonial evidence demonstrating consciousness exists beyond “death”—vs.—zero accounts contrariwise.

http://www.nderf.org/Archives/NDERF_NDEs.html

In arguendo, even if you successfully refuted 4500+ testimonies, there is no embodying evidence demonstrating that consciousness collapses at "death."

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this. Females act the way they do because it's their biology. They can't help it. That's like shaming guys for liking tits and ass.
If you are capable of doing anything outside of your genetic programming then a woman is equally capable of doing the same

Hint: your genetic programming would tell you to never turn down sex ever even if it means cheating on your girlfriend weekly

Your genetic programming would say no condoms and always *** inside

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
to extrapolate on gurus thought... OP has the negative in mind, so his reticular activating system - part of the brain - knows this, then he is primed for only seeing and seeking the negative. And because he’s only finding the negative, every post which is congruent with that belief shows that he is absolutely correct in his assertion.

The same thing can happen with our career, self image, and women. If you believe every woman is a slvt, your brain will find a piece of slutty nature in her character. In all women’s character.

Whatever we believe, our ultra smart computer (known as our brain) will show you all the evidence to qualify that thought or belief. So careful what you download in to your mind because then you’ll find it everywhere..
Very smartly put.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all the immense and profound knowledge in the community, I believe there is valuable advice to be received and given in every situation. Sometimes, the advice should obviously be to dump the girl if she’s no good, but the obsessive “NEXTing” and “all-girls-are-sluts” movement of the forum iscounterproductive at best.
All girls are sluts can be constructive advice in many situations

1. Don't be blinded into thinking that your 22 year old party girl is somehow less likely to suck off her weed dealer than all the others

2. Don't be a prude who gets shocked that his girlfriend had a life before she met him and reacts with shock horror and disgust when she has had sex a few times before him

I agree that people are too quick to next before you realize that women will put you through 24/7 nonsense that you begrudgingly put up with to get laid, although i will say that one should always next if a woman can't do anything for you/give you anything you want, but never next if potential remains