Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The negativity is poisoning the forum

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the forum exceptionally positive and enfranchising. Not sure what OP is complaining about, but I have a hunch he sees through his own negative lens and projects.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's another thought...work on improving yourself. Develop thicker skin. Question your perception. Try to see things from another person's point of view. Don't let things bother you that really shouldn't. Once you apply these habits you will become better equipped to deal with the world and you'll find less people rattle your cage.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the forum exceptionally positive and enfranchising. Not sure what OP is complaining about, but I have a hunch he sees through his own negative lens and projects.
to extrapolate on gurus thought... OP has the negative in mind, so his reticular activating system - part of the brain - knows this, then he is primed for only seeing and seeking the negative. And because he’s only finding the negative, every post which is congruent with that belief shows that he is absolutely correct in his assertion.

The same thing can happen with our career, self image, and women. If you believe every woman is a slvt, your brain will find a piece of slutty nature in her character. In all women’s character.

Whatever we believe, our ultra smart computer (known as our brain) will show you all the evidence to qualify that thought or belief. So careful what you download in to your mind because then you’ll find it everywhere..

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
to extrapolate on gurus thought... OP has the negative in mind, so his reticular activating system - part of the brain - knows this, then he is primed for only seeing and seeking the negative. And because he’s only finding the negative, every post which is congruent with that belief shows that he is absolutely correct in his assertion.

The same thing can happen with our career, self image, and women. If you believe every woman is a slvt, your brain will find a piece of slutty nature in her character. In all women’s character.

Whatever we believe, our ultra smart computer (known as our brain) will show you all the evidence to qualify that thought or belief. So careful what you download in to your mind because then you’ll find it everywhere..
You have to assume most women are slvts and treat them as such. It's not really negative.

The only context in which being a slvt is negative is when it comes to a serious relationship or any commitment. Most women are not worth a relationship.

But this is called being realistic and fair.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
As long as we know that the theories we throw around on this site are broad generalizations and (at best) approximations of reality, it’s fine.

There are no 100 percent rules in this game.

The only problem I see is when guys on here take it PERSONALLY when someone disagrees with them. It’s not personal. No need to get pissed off if someone else doesn’t drink the same koollaide lol.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
As long as we know that the theories we throw around on this site are broad generalizations and (at best) approximations of reality, it’s fine.

There are no 100 percent rules in this game.

The only problem I see is when guys on here take it PERSONALLY when someone disagrees with them. It’s not personal. No need to get pissed off if someone else doesn’t drink the same koollaide lol.
Never take anything PERSONALLY mike. That's the only rule.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to assume most women are slvts and treat them as such. It's not really negative.
Oh I know most women are slvts; no one is disputing this here I don’t believe haha. The greater question here is just how do I get that specific woman to be my slvt...
And the only way to that answer for overall succession is... create massive value within myself. But negativity is not the way (take heed OP)

So stop looking at the negative and search for the positive instead. There are so many wise posts on here with men who have experience. Just lean in to what it is you DO want and stop focusing on what you DONT want.

There’s always going to be negativity in life, and especially forums with random people. You can’t have the positive without the negative. That’s not the way of life. Life has a way of always maintaining balance between the two, and everyone has to deal with that.

“Everyone is a teacher. They’re either teaching you what to do, or what not to do”.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
If you believe every woman is a slvt, your brain will find a piece of slutty nature in her character. In all women’s character.
What did you mean by this? Sounds like you're trying to shame slvt shamers.

Last edited:

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
Oh I know most women are slvts; no one is disputing this here I don’t believe haha. The greater question here is just how do I get that specific woman to be my slvt...
And the only way to that answer for overall succession is... create massive value within myself. But negativity is not the way (take heed OP)

So stop looking at the negative and search for the positive instead. There are so many wise posts on here with men who have experience. Just lean in to what it is you DO want and stop focusing on what you DONT want.

There’s always going to be negativity in life, and especially forums with random people. You can’t have the positive without the negative. That’s not the way of life. Life has a way of always maintaining balance between the two, and everyone has to deal with that.

“Everyone is a teacher. They’re either teaching you what to do, or what not to do”.
You joined Wednesday. Might i suggest you lurk more so you can learn the necessary skills to actually aquire experience yourself? Just an idea.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you mean by this?
Okay.

If your belief is that all women are slvts, your brain will look for evidence that she is in fact a slvt to make you correct; whether from what she says, how she glances at you or another guy, that she flirts with most men, etc. Because you’be pre-wired your brain that way that she is already a slvt before you’ve even met her.
Your brain can literally transform anything in to anyway you believe because you’ve programmed your brain to that belief.

I used to believe all women were undervalud angels. And I also met my soulmate 5 times everyday haha.. So every time I talked or saw one I would search for every possible piece of given information to me to qualify that belief. I was actively looking for these things, so I saw them.

You can literally do this with anything. If I have a nihilistic view on life I will see all the reasons why life doesn’t in fact matter. But if I see myself as worthy and great and value growth, I will see that same world as full of opportunities and possibilities.

Search reticular activating system online and learn as much as you can about this. I believe it is the most powerful part of the brain. It applie to everything.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You joined Wednesday. Might i suggest you lurk more so you can learn the necessary skills to actually aquire experience yourself? Just an idea.
Thanks for your idea. However, learning is not a spectactors sport.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
Okay.

If your belief is that all women are slvts, your brain will look for evidence that she is in fact a slvt to make you correct; whether from what she says, how she glances at you or another guy, that she flirts with most men, etc. Because you’be pre-wired your brain that way that she is already a slvt before you’ve even met her.
Your brain can literally transform anything in to anyway you believe because you’ve programmed your brain to that belief.

I used to believe all women were undervalud angels. And I also met my soulmate 5 times everyday haha.. So every time I talked or saw one I would search for every possible piece of given information to me to qualify that belief. I was actively looking for these things, so I saw them.

You can literally do this with anything. If I have a nihilistic view on life I will see all the reasons why life doesn’t in fact matter. But if I see myself as worthy and great and value growth, I will see that same world as full of opportunities and possibilities.

Search reticular activating system online and learn as much as you can about this. I believe it is the most powerful part of the brain. It applie to everything.
So why are you implying a woman being a slvt is a bad thing? You're whole perception of skewed. In my experience I never really felt jealous and it showed. They wonder why you're so secure they can sense it. So how is anything you wrote in this post relevant?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So why are you implying a woman being a slvt is a bad thing? You're whole perception of skewed. In my experience I never really felt jealous and it showed. They wonder why you're so secure they can sense it. So how is anything you wrote in this post relevant?
You’ve taken what I said in the wrong way. I’m not shaming anyone. I merely used the women and slvt thing as an example. And what I’ve said is completely relevant, you’re just not seeing it.

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha.. Please elaborate on this. Thanks in advance.
Lurking threads is cool for obtaining information. Reading books is good for obtaining knowledge.
However, we learn by applying that learned information in an actionable way, and then receiving feedback. That goes for all aspects of life.
This is why it’s imperative to take all this information we learn here in to the actual field.

The basketball player will understand the game better than the guy who memorized everyone’s stats and game rules in the whole of the NBA.

Last edited:

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
Lurking threads is cool for obtaining information. Reading books is good for obtaining knowledge.
However, we learn by applying that learned information in an actionable way, and then receiving feedback. That goes for all aspects of life.
This is why it’s imperative to take all this information we learn here in to the actual field.

The basketball player will understand the game better than the guy who memorized everyone’s stats in the whole of the NBA.
Which is why i gave you the advice to lurk, (gather information) and apply it.

Besides look at your posts. Way over complicating things. Totally unnecessary.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why i gave you the advice to lurk, (gather information) and apply it.

Besides look at your posts. Way over complicating things. Totally unnecessary.
Don’t worry about what I’m doing. Worry about what you’re doing.

“Everyone is a teacher. They’re either teaching you what to do, or what not to do“

You’ve just learned not to over complicate things.

Soflobro#2

Banned
Reaction score
Don’t worry about what I’m doing. Worry about what you’re doing.

“Everyone is a teacher. They’re either teaching you what to do, or what not to do“

You’ve just learned not to over complicate things.
Maybe try taking your own advice haha