Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least all the people who b*tch about there not being a political or religion forum on this site have some where to vent now. They have both over there. It's aphophis himself laid down his arms for you walk on!

Reaction score
I don't know the details on what this is all about, but I was a member at LoveShack.. not a bad place, but I wasn't compatible with it..

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i disagree with many of the LSers and their sympathizers. but i don't give a damn enough about them to even waste my time. i know where to go to get what i want or need. everything else is just noise.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Okay, this is confusing. From now on, all female posters from LS should put one of these in their sig:

O
|
+

While all the male LS posters should put up one of these:

________
\ XXXXX /

-\XXXX/-
--\XX/---
---\ /----

(j/k)
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Reaction score
wjh said:
i disagree with many of the LSers and their sympathizers. but i don't give a damn enough about them to even waste my time. i know where to go to get what i want or need. everything else is just noise.

Well these are complete different sites... LS is for emotional trauma, and here looks to be for helping guys and talking about girls...

I'm still researching on what happened here..

One thing I have learned from a site like LS is that tons of emotion is being thrown around, and if you say the wrong thing...people will bite you in half..
You gotta have some bawls to post in those kinds of forums...

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EricInTheHouse said:
Well these are complete different sites... LS is for emotional trauma, and here looks to be for helping guys and talking about girls...

I'm still researching on what happened here..

One thing I have learned from a site like LS is that tons of emotion is being thrown around, and if you say the wrong thing...people will bite you in half..
You gotta have some bawls to post in those kinds of forums...
This site is about turning boys into men. Men need thick skin.

LS is female dominated and is as politically correct as it gets. Not to mention the supplicatory nature of its male members.

It disgusts me from an intellectual point of view. LS could never do a tenth the things SS has done for me.

Reaction score
wjh said:
This site is about turning boys into men. Men need thick skin.

LS is female dominated and is as politically correct as it gets. Not to mention the supplicatory nature of its male members.

It disgusts me from an intellectual point of view. LS could never do a tenth the things SS has done for me.
Well if you need a woman's point of view, then ask in LS, lol... I liked it there, just lost my temper toward the moderation team.. I was banned forever. Are you saying the guys there are somewhat gay?.. for hangin in a female forum?.. I was never gay...

This doesn't seem like a bad place though.. I may stick around for a bit..

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slowgold said:
I'd like to make another point here too. What many of you may not know is that women go through a lot of the same BS that you guys do.

If we're too nice, we're screwed. Men love bytches after all. You don't want the "nice girls." You crap all over them. I should know...it's only after I turned into a bytch that I started getting the respect I was after. I played a lot of the same games you guys do. Sure it works for awhile but then it always get ugly...always. No ifs ands or buts about it.
I realize I'm a little late on this thread, but you've made a point that I've been trying to make for months. Women have it just as bad when it comes to dating and courting the opposite sex. However, it's not that women are faced with the dilemma of "be a b!tch or be used" as you suggest, it's that women face a dynamic where if they give up sex too quickly, they face the consequence of the guy losing interest or being labeled as a slut. And conversely, if a girl never allows a man to get in her pants, the guy is going to lose interest and move on to the next piece of tale, that is if he is a self-respecting male who is desirable to women. I know because I have both used and abused both types of females plenty of times in my life.

The dynamic is the exact same for men. Only for them, it's be too nice of a guy and get walked on like a New York side walk. Or, be an a$$hole and attract no quality females, only random a$$ and women with borderline personality disorders.

And this is why I get so sick of guys coming on here and complaining about women having the advantage in the dating game, because they don't. Both sides have crap they have to deal with, and it sucks just about as badly for everyone who is involved. Both women and men have to find their own unique balance.

My cousin was raped when she was 14, and I can't even begin to tell you how screwed up in the head she is when it comes to her dealings with the opposite sex. Not to mention, the serious daddy issues she has from her father (my uncle) not being around.

That kind of an experience is awing in comparison to what any AFC on this Web site has ever dealt with. Guys never face anything like that at the age of 14. Most dudes who have it bad are ridiculed by women and left without a date for winter formal. At worst, they are socially ostracized and don't have any friends.

No matter how you slice it, the pissing and moaning about males having an inherent disadvantage needs to stop. I'm not going to call what goes on here on these boards misogyny, but I will say there is an excessive amount of unfair complaining about lack of quality females and women having the upper hand.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
I realize I'm a little late on this thread, but you've made a point that I've been trying to make for months. Women have it just as bad when it comes to dating and courting the opposite sex. However, it's not that women are faced with the dilemma of "be a b!tch or be used" as you suggest, it's that women face a dynamic where if they give up sex too quickly, they face the consequence of the guy losing interest or being labeled as a slut. And conversely, if a girl never allows a man to get in her pants, the guy is going to lose interest and move on to the next piece of tale, that is if he is a self-respecting male who is desirable to women. I know because I have both used and abused both types of females plenty of times in my life.

The dynamic is the exact same for men. Only for them, it's be too nice of a guy and get walked on like a New York side walk. Or, be an a$$hole and attract no quality females, only random a$$ and women with borderline personality disorders.

And this is why I get so sick of guys coming on here and complaining about women having the advantage in the dating game, because they don't. Both sides have crap they have to deal with, and it sucks just about as badly for everyone who is involved. Both women and men have to find their own unique balance.

My cousin was raped when she was 14, and I can't even begin to tell you how screwed up in the head she is when it comes to her dealings with the opposite sex. Not to mention, the serious daddy issues she has from her father (my uncle) not being around.

That kind of an experience is awing in comparison to what any AFC on this Web site has ever dealt with. Guys never face anything like that at the age of 14. Most dudes who have it bad are ridiculed by women and left without a date for winter formal. At worst, they are socially ostracized and don't have any friends.

No matter how you slice it, the pissing and moaning about males having an inherent disadvantage needs to stop. I'm not going to call what goes on here on these boards misogyny, but I will say there is an excessive amount of unfair complaining about lack of quality females and women having the upper hand.

And I'll never have sympathy for any adult female. They always have a choice between a non-sexual, sensitive, caring "AFC", and the guy who will "use" them for just sex. Women make their choice. Sometimes, pretty much all the time, women have the "AFC" or two or three on the side, and their "lover" guys too. This is basic stuff that any guy knows. No sympathy for them from me, as they have no sympathy for men's feelings either.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And I'll never have sympathy for any adult female. They always have a choice between a non-sexual, sensitive, caring "AFC", and the guy who will "use" them for just sex. Women make their choice. Sometimes, pretty much all the time, women have the "AFC" or two or three on the side, and their "lover" guys too. This is basic stuff that any guy knows. No sympathy for them from me, as they have no sympathy for men's feelings either.
This is the kind of stuff that makes the Mature Man forum tough to read sometimes.

It's not nearly as clear cut as you've tried to say. There are plenty of guys out there who put on an act and lie (or at least mislead) to use women for a$$. I know because I used to do it all the time.

And I also don't agree with your statement that all women have three or four guys on the side at all times. It is true that women are naturally better at plate spinning, but it isn't true that all women are juggling three or four dudes at the same time. On that, we're just going to have to agree to disagree because there isn't really a way to discuss.

Besides, I wasn't asking you or anyone else to feel sympathy. I was just trying to provide some perspective in pointing out that both sides have it badly. No gender is getting the shaft.

I feel bad for every guy who is having a tough time with women because I have been there before. But I don't feel bad to the point that I think that all guys have it worse than women.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:

Hallelujah holla back!!!

Lol. Rep points.

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
And I'll never have sympathy for any adult female. They always have a choice between a non-sexual, sensitive, caring "AFC", and the guy who will "use" them for just sex.
So, women can only choose between a spineless chump or someone who wants to get in their pants? Hmm, that idea sounds familiar to me.

I guess they really don't always have all the advantages, huh? ;)

Here is a novel idea for you:

Not all guys fit into the comfortable categories of suckers or players. We tend to fall in the broad spectrum somewhere between the two extremes. There are plenty of good guys out there who do well with women, in fact every time I pass a mirror I see one. :cool:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
It's not nearly as clear cut as you've tried to say. There are plenty of guys out there who put on an act and lie (or at least mislead) to use women for a$$. I know because I used to do it all the time.
OK but why do you assume that the woman didn't just want sex too? You put on an act, but it's likely she knew 5 mins. in that she wanted to have sex and would be OK with the outcome. I don't how having to be the one putting on an act and jumping through hoops puts a man at an advantage? Women have options and they don't go for a guy just because they know he's genuinely interested in them and wants a relationship. To think otherwise is to buy into female contrivances, to borrow from Rollo, that woman only have sex with a guy because they want a relationship. We are both generalizing here, but I believe my generalization is true. That's all I'm saying.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Señor Fingers said:
So, women can only choose between a spineless chump or someone who wants to get in their pants? Hmm, that idea sounds familiar to me.

I guess they really don't always have all the advantages, huh? ;)

Here is a novel idea for you:

Not all guys fit into the comfortable categories of suckers or players. We tend to fall in the broad spectrum somewhere between the two extremes. There are plenty of good guys out there who do well with women, in fact every time I pass a mirror I see one. :cool:

No, no, no. It's the "other" side that sees men as being either after a relationship or JUST sex. I'm saying women freely choose all points and types of guys in between.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've recieved quite a few PM's from "men" trying to come over here from LS who refuse to post for fear of retribution and ridicule from those totalitarianist cvnts.

This is the boy mentality we're dealing with. If they're shatting themselves over a decision to post questions on a MEN's forum rather than one controlled by people who squat to piss, How hard do you think they have it in the real world?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Bit of a coincidence though wasn't it? Just when we've judged one pic, all the other girls put theirs up too. And talked about the SS responses they got to them. As my little cousin used to say 'you think what you think and I'll think what I think.'
If you think some people put up their pics on LS to capture the interest of SS men, you are wrong.

Believe it or not, when the pictures were posted a few days ago, some posters weren't really aware of the SS invasion. And as slowgold mentioned, posting your pic up is something that happens once in a while @ LS. When I posted my pic, I didn't do it for anyone but some of the members on LS. It's frivilous fun... There are some very beautiful women that post on LS. It's nice to get a little compliment from someone you respect, ya know?

I can't speak for everyone, but some of the women who have posted their pics could care less what those on SS think about their pics. It was posted for sharing with other members, simple as that.

Remember also that it's easy to become so insulated that you forget that this is the www. I forget sometimes that everything I post is available to anyone on the net.

Status
Not open for further replies.