Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
slowgold said:
No. The majority of guys in your little circle maybe, yeah...not men in general. No way. I've actually never run into men who think like this..thank god. I guess that's why I'm a little fascinated. It's like finding a new specimen of bug. You can't help looking.

But I'll let Burrito speak for himself..that's just been my experience with men in my realm.
So do you think you know more about men huh? Do you really think men tell you what they really believe or tell you what they think you want to hear to get in your panties? Those same guys say a different thing when you're not around and they're among other guys. You're so gullible.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, penkitten is right. I need more self-control here.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slowgold said:
ahahahaHAHAHA, wow. You guys crack me up. They didn't do it for YOU or anyone else on here. It's just something we all do every so often.
Bit of a coincidence though wasn't it? Just when we've judged one pic, all the other girls put theirs up too. And talked about the SS responses they got to them. As my little cousin used to say 'you think what you think and I'll think what I think.'

Total Control

Banned
Reaction score
name me 2 men who joined from Loveshack?

Burrito is a woman
Lishy is a woman
Kamille is a woman
Hombre was a woman (was cuz that **** was banned)
slowgold is a woman

where are the men?

and what are these women here for??? WHAT ARE THEY FVCKING HERE FOR??

PenKitten is very smart and sees thru the bullshyt, good for her

Penkitten is legit because shes actually married to someone from this site, i understand why she posts here despite being a woman

slowgold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Total Control said:
name me 2 men who joined from Loveshack?

Burrito is a woman
Lishy is a woman
Kamille is a woman
Hombre was a woman (was cuz that **** was banned)
slowgold is a woman

where are the men?

and what are these women here for??? WHAT ARE THEY FVCKING HERE FOR??

PenKitten is very smart and sees thru the bullshyt, good for her

Penkitten is legit because shes actually married to someone from this site, i understand why she posts here despite being a woman
Do you not know how to READ?! Read Burritos's thread. Read where he said "I'm your Daddy."

Screw this...I can't deal with people who can't read.

There are other LS men too but you guys are so set in your ways and you won't see it. It explains so much...sooooo much.

Have a great night everyone!

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since it's the last time we'll ever hear from you, ever, bye slowgold.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total Control said:
where are the men?
well i think on sunday i counted like 90 something new members.
like 5 or so of them have posted, so 85 people are silent right now.

some of those people have got to be men.
i hope they like how diversified the site is.
there are all kinds of men that belong to this forum that are so different and unique from all around the globe.
no one has everything in common with everyone, which is why this site is so great when you need to step out of the box and think .
no one is going to agree with everyone on any discussion forum.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
if you see a newbie named after a taco bell product with 80 posts in 2 days stop arguing and hit the ignore user option.
Actually this deserves to be re-quoted for pure comic value.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
basically what men did come over from loveshack have been silently waiting for all the female loveshack trolls to get banned or get bored and leave , so that then they can come out of the shadows and feel free to post without having the others copy and paste it back over on loveshack to laugh at them.

why are the love shack women laughing?
to embarrass them, ridicule them, and get them to think that this site is (what were the exact words, oh ...) sostupid, sopathetic, and a cult.
why would they want men to believe that?
CONTROL!
yah, i said it.
too many women want men to do what they tell them to , play their little games, jump through their hoops, hand over their paychecks and sit down and shut up and just answer "yes dear".

haven't you had enough?
enough!

quit playing their little games.
if you see a newbie named after a taco bell product with 80 posts in 2 days
stop arguing and hit the ignore user option.

once you stop giving the attention to the drama, the trouble makers will leave.

the ones that stay, truly want to know what this site is about.
those are the ones that i want to read threads about. the ones that are waiting patiently for this site to be done with the drama and get back to what it is all about.

Great post Penkitten!

Personally, what I think is happening here, is several LS ladies feel "scorned", and thus are trying to bait us into a pointless banter back and forth..thus stroking their own egos.

And, it looks like it's working because this is now a 34 page thread.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Total Control said:
why was my post about the loveshack trolls deleted?
My thread with this title was merged with the previous Loveshack thread. I think the Mods want just one Loveshack thread around here. Also, threads with just a short sentence are often deleted, what was your point?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Personally, what I think is happening here, is several LS ladies feel "scorned", and thus are trying to bait us into a pointless banter back and forth..thus stroking their own egos.

i certainly agree with you on that one, which is why even posted at all on this thread.
i suddenly miss lms, wyld and nss ... this crap would have been over with that very night!
so in the words of the great nss, "STOP WASTING PRECIOUS BANDWIDTH"!!!
that about covers it right?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
slowgold said:
Screw this...I can't deal with people who can't read.

There are other LS men too but you guys are so set in your ways and you won't see it. It explains so much...sooooo much.

Have a great night everyone!
Did you just see yourself in the mirror?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
penkitten said:
well i think on sunday i counted like 90 something new members.
like 5 or so of them have posted, so 85 people are silent right now.

some of those people have got to be men.
Isn't it usually the case that when someone is never silent they tend to be a woman :D? What's really ironic is, Penkitten you're the exception that all these other women claim to be the exception but aren't.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Great post Penkitten!

I basically agree with you and Penkitten. They're getting some attention, however I think they're going away sorely disappointed :kick: .

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(pretends to be DIESEL coming back from the dead)

WHAT THE FUKK IS MMA?! WHAT THE FUKK IS LS?! LONESILVER (scratches head, no can't be, all of a sudden, capillaries bursting) RAHHHHH!! LOVESHACK! LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF PLAIN-JANES NEED TO BE PUT IN PERSPECTIVE!

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scratch, Would you be willing to do something for me?

scratch,

Would you be willing to do something for me? A small favor for a complete stranger. . .

Would you be willing to give a critique of the initial posts in this thread? I understand that it may have gotten buried in the discussion/debate you were having earlier with some other posters about the importance of opposing viewpoints and whether they exist on this forum.

I realize that given the volume of posts in this thread my request here may also be buried by the time you're on here again. If that's the case I'll just ask again later on and hope to catch you then.

You seem fairly articulate - a rarity just about anywhere these days - so I was wondering if you'd be open to giving an interpretive analysis of the ideas that Rollo calls "operative social conventions." It's hard to get regulars of this forum to critically consider these ideas, let alone an external voice.

Would you be open to accomodating my request? I'd be really curious to hear your opinion - that of a forum outsider - on the validity of these particular ideas.

Thanks either way,
RP

Burrito Supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would normally be insulted that people assume that I am a woman, but coming from some of the people here, it doesn't bother me.

If any of you remember, I made a thread over the weekend, which was locked for some unknown reason, in which I clearly stated that I have a GF.

Status
Not open for further replies.