Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Loveshack/SoSuave Discussion [Merged Threads]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
I would normally be insulted that people assume that I am a woman, but coming from some of the people here, it doesn't bother me.

If any of you remember, I made a thread over the weekend, which was locked for some unknown reason, in which I clearly stated that I have a GF.
Then keep positng and everyone will forget and think "wait yeah this is a guy".

Kamille

Don Juan
Reaction score
N, I would post here, but I am worried the reception wouldn't be so warm.

Kamille

Don Juan
Reaction score
Burrito Supreme said:
Hi Kamille. Care for a burrito supreme?
It depends. Does it come with mistletoe?

I am thinking you're an LS SS crossbreed, but I still haven't figured out who you are.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, this is confusing. From now on, all female posters from LS should put one of these in their sig:

O
|
+

While all the male LS posters should put up one of these:

________
\ XXXXX /

-\XXXX/-
--\XX/---
---\ /----

(j/k)

Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Well I am impressed with how the LoveShack bombarding went.

I saw the thread when it first started by magma, and how a few members were really optimistic about it, and I started thinking about devoting some of my time to "bomb" LS. But I read a few more pessimistic posters, and they dissuaded me not to "waste" my time.

Its good that a few loveshack members are joining the community. But the question I have is, are they mostly male/female members?
Female, man. And they send nudes if you PM them.

Magma

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Official Statement

Cr1msonKing said:
Well I am impressed with how the LoveShack bombarding went.

I saw the thread when it first started by magma, and how a few members were really optimistic about it, and I started thinking about devoting some of my time to "bomb" LS. But I read a few more pessimistic posters, and they dissuaded me not to "waste" my time.

Its good that a few loveshack members are joining the community. But the question I have is, are they mostly male/female members?

I, for the record, never intended the actual result. Nor was an "invasion" a part of any agenda on my part. There was NO AGENDA on my part.

I think the progression of the posts show this to be true. I want to make that clear. The thread was started as a Hey-Looky-Here-type thread. Nothing more.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really wasn't.

I think it was seen that way because of how Victory Unlimited and some of the other guys took on military terminology and put on a 'battle/war' facade.

I saw it as us just going over there to share our perspectives and question theirs. It kind of blew up in our face :)

To be honest, we did not intend for any LS members to even find out about sosuave. It just so happened that a couple members spilled the beans and let the dogs out.

I for one don't have a problem with conflicting views here and it'd be pretty cool if we could treat them with some respect, and them do the same for us.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
scratch said:
I read those posts. I've said in no less than two other posts that this forum is better moderated than loveshack. I've gone on to elaborate that the area where this forum is no better, and perhaps even worse, is the extent to which there isn't an opposing viewpoint regarding gender superiority.

Edit: Let me elaborate. The men there can be braying asses, but on occasion they can also introduce an opposing viewpoint. Read my posts, if you wish. Here, however, there just isn't an opposing viewpoint. When I questioned you, didn't someone post "uh-oh, now he's gonna get it?"

You don't really feel that my posts here are primarily designed as ad homenim attacks or deflections, do you? In fact, by accusing me of poisoning the well instead of providing counterarguments addressing my points, are you not engaging in the very tactic of which you accuse me?
scratch is a keeper. If you are a man, I am "turned on", lol. If you are a chick, I still think you are hot.

There are opposing viewpoints here. Those opposers have had many a thread locked. Stick around. You shall see.

Opposing viewpoint-ers are also labeled women (if they are a man), or men (if they are an iqqi), or trolls, or transgendered people. Welcome. I think if you can look past that, you will like it here.

And the reason you have picked up on that "uh oh" is because, yes, you might be "getting it". Rollo has been criticized for his lack of objectivity as a mod, though everyone grows, and I haven't seen anything to be upset about in awhile. However, I could provide links to update you. :)

I have not read past this post I quoted, can't WAIT to see what happens next, I MUST say!

scratch, stick around. I like you.

Status
Not open for further replies.