The Horrible Lies of SoSuave.com

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster: There's a reason this site is called sosuave not souptight or soobsessed.
LoL

True, there is a good reason for the naming of this site.

Originally posted by Westcoaster: Being calm, cool, confident, and collected whether you're dating, serious, married, single, divorced, never married, is the key to everything here. If you have those above qualities you'll attract the RIGHT woman, not just any woman. And if you don't attract the right woman, so be it, your life is excellent anyway.
I agree 100%

Everyone's problem can be resolved just by showing sosuaveness in their life...

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Re: ShortTimer

Originally posted by ShortTimer
That's becasue they are in the same realm as knowledge. Experience can be a path to knowledge and skill is a form of knowledge.

What I am saying is that even if two people have the exact same experiences they may come to radically different conclutions.
An infant learns to walk. What does he have to say? What is his conclusion?

"I can walk!" And he does.

!GEORGE GORDON!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With all of this going on, in my opinion, after all is said and done in this topic, you all should be saying "I agree to disagree".

But I think some people here are arguing for argument's sake. No..nothing that was said here was revolutionary. I don't think eyes were opened or deep secrets were revealed. It was simply someone saying:

"In my opinion sosuave and techniques posted here are wrong!" Hahaha. What a trail blazer. *wipes tear*
And defending the point and arguing more about it just makes the circle go around. Nothing was learned because no one really listened.

But I'll say on one point about thinking and doing...

I'm sorry, but if we're going to be subbornly litteral here, i have a fact to share.

A competent human being cannot ACT without THINKING. Your brain still THINKS even in a impulsive situation. (Subconscious, anyone? Your subconscious isn't in your dick
or in your itchy trigger finger. The subconscious is in your...well you figure it out. ^_~ )

SOOO the point comes around again: I think, therefore I am. Thoughts LEAD to ACTION. You can think about something, but ultimately you wil ACT on those thoughts.

"Put your money where your mouth is"

"You can talk the walk, but can you walk the talk?"

And the infamous: "I think, therefore I AM"

I THINK!
I AM! DAMMIT!

Man, If you argue against this, i might have read your post all wrong...or you just might feel like aruging again...in which case i'm going to blow my brains out. And I think that Dr. P hits it right on the head. (Puerto Rican Lover) This site is to help, not hurt. You don't like it, there's not reason for you to be here.

Get the FUCK out.

But this is just my opinion. ^_~

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oy vey. This thread is a year old.

*smacks forehead*
Me and my big mouth...