The Horrible Lies of SoSuave.com

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all

You probably remember my other thread

The Horrible Lies of SeducingWomen101.com

Well, I realized that the lies can be found everywhere, yes even in the core principles we DJs hold so dear.

I am not one to mince words, so I will just dive into this post...

LIE #1 "I am the prize"

Bullsh!t! If you have to remind yourself of this fact, then you aint no prize buddy. Sorry! This mantra doesnt amount to jack sh*t unless you have the lifestyle and fulfillment to back it up. You only become the prize when you fall in love with your own life. Not in a narcissistic sense, but the old adage is really true. Before people can fall in love with you, ya have to love yourself. All the techniques and self-affirmations in the world wont accomplish this. It takes hard work and the objectivity to evaluate your life and strengthen your weak points. SOme of you guys crack me up with your "affirmations" Reminds me of that SNL skit with Stuart Smalley "I´m good enough...smart enough..and doggonnit, people LIKE me" :p

LIE #2 "As you think, you shall become."

This phrase does have a catchy ring to it, and I hate to burst the bubble of all you Pook worshippers out there (although it was James Allen who originally coined this) but I gotta say, ANY assh0le can think a certain way about themselves and still be completely deluded to the reality around them. For example, it is fairly easy for a coward to think bold thoughts. You only become a certain way when your thoughts are manifested from the imagined to the real. A more accurate phrase would be "As you ACT you shall become."

LIE #3 "Be distant and aloof with women. Protect your heart."

I am not subscribing to the idea that you should worship women or fall in love with them like a chump. The truth is that if you have your life sorted out and are truly happy with the person that you are, this will eliminate much of that AFC garbage. I do see the value of the above mentality to break you from the AFC mold

BUT..

It can be destructive to your game to run too far with this idea. The times I am most successful is when I actually let myself fall in love with this person. I show this really stoic front and then, as I get to know the girl and get a good rapport going, I let my defenses down and let her see my more vulnerable side. It shows that there is more to you than meets the eye and is an excellent way to pique a chicks curiosity. It is sad because often times in defense of our hearts, we miss out on some incredible opportunities to genuinely connect with a woman.

On a side note, it is not a capital crime to call her often, give her compliments/gifts or whatever other "supplicating" behavior is bashed on this site. It is only supplicating if you do it to COMPENSATE for your lack of worth as an individual. There is a HUGE difference between

1. "I may not be that great, interesting or sexy of a person, but here are some flowers and chocolates I hope will sweeten the deal "

and

2. "You know, as a person who TOTALLY ROCKS, I recognize awesomeness in other people and I feel you have EARNED this as a token of my sincere appreciation of how cool you are."

Its like night and day.

LIE #4 "Always do X technique and NEVER do (blablabla)."

I see alot of this here. NEVER compliment, ALWAYS be the first to hang up on her, etc ad nauseum..

People tend to think in absolute extremes and push their ideas on the impressionable minds of others here. Its like these techniques become a security blanket for their egos they use in order to "raise their value" and mask their own insecurities.

LAME!

The reality is that no two situations or women are exactly alike. What works on one chick may totally bomb out on another. You need to accept the fact that you cant please everyone and there is no foolproof tactic that will get you laid. Deal with it.

LIE #5 "Got one-itis? Go fukk ten other women."

This advice truly blows horse nuts. What a crappy attitude to suggest that a man can cope with his own inadequacies by screwing random sluts. The faulty logic here is that you are still searching for completion outside of yourself. To top it off, you are fostering an unhealthy association with sex as the solution to your problems. I think it is far better to overcome one-itis by just becoming super social and successful in your life. Occupy your mind by doing something you are passionate about and learn to communicate well with others. Dont hide your sexuality, but at the same time dont try to fill that emptiness inside with meaningless encounters. It may give you a temporaryconfidence boost, but it will ultimately make you feel more empty if this is the only thing you are doing to get over your fixation. But dont run too far with this idea either! It is all about balance, which brings us to...

LIE #6 "A DJ is about self-improvement. We are here to improve ourselves and make our dreams come true."

LOL! Who the fukk are you kidding dudes? Lets be real. You came here for one reason and one reason only. You wanted to learn how to score with chicks. And while it is noble of you to make yourself more attractive by getting better, this is a deadly mentality because you lose focus of your goal. You keep honing and improving in every area of your life except for seduction in hopes that women will flock to you, but it doesnt work that way, I dont care what Pook says. You can be completely successful, happy and goodlooking and still not get any puzzy!

All these romantic definitions you guys have of "what a DJ really is" need to go. A DJ is about 3 things...

1. Overcoming his fear/intimidation of women
2. Finding out what turns them on.
3. Making sweet, sweet love to them.

It really is that simple.

LIE #7 "Listen to Pook, Fingers and all the other gurus out there. They know whats up!"

I am not saying these guys offer bad advice. In fact I owe a huge debt of gratitude to Fingers for getting me off my ass and out into the field. But in terms of actually learning game, I find all these theoretical posts are just mental masturbation. Your best teacher is YOURSELF and your experiences. You will learn so much more from your own successes and failures than any brilliant post. It also helps to find someone in real life who can school you a bit because there is only so much that you convey in text.

In my humble opinion, 90% of seduction is nonverbal subcommunication and TIMING. From facial expressions to bodylanguage, there are tons of subtle cues you must pick up on and you only develop this "cue radar" by exposing yourself to these situations repeatedly. No post can teach you this. Stop reading and get out there!! I know the above mentioned posters would agree 100% with this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it. You can all flame me to hell but I really dont care. Like all advice you will find here, take my words with a grain of salt and discover the truth for YOURSELF!

HighLowJack

Don Juan
Reaction score
My hats off to you Nooby Doo. Great post. Im going to read this one a few more times.

Just like Pook and Fingers, you know your stuff too.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nooby Doo

I see alot of this here. NEVER compliment, ALWAYS be the first to hang up on her, etc ad nauseum..

People tend to think in absolute extremes and push their ideas on the impressionable minds of others here. Its like these techniques become a security blanket for their egos they use in order to "raise their value" and mask their own insecurities.

LAME!

The reality is that no two situations or women are exactly alike. What works on one chick may totally bomb out on another. You need to accept the fact that you cant please everyone and there is no foolproof tactic that will get you laid. Deal with it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So there you have it. You can all flame me to hell but I really dont care. Like all advice you will find here, take my words with a grain of salt and discover the truth for YOURSELF!
Pat, I'd like ironic threads for $100

lol, I skimmed through your post because it aint much different from most people who try to be revolutioniary by following other people's footsteps. Dude, you just killed your entire thread here. You just said what not to do as you simultaneoulsy try and force your "ideas" on other people.

For newbies you can bevery strict about adhering to the rules, and as you become more advanced in terms of women you can bend the rules.

If we came and said, it is not good to supplicate to women, but you can do it. Most of the newbies will think "Okay I'm an exception so let me try and supplicate my way to her heart" If we say "NEVER SUPPLICATE" then people are less likely to supplicate but they will still do it on occasions.

The main point of online boards is to share experiences so people don't have to go through them and have insight in unchartered terrortiries.

Lie #1 reply:If you don't have confidence and feel good about yourself, why should others?

Lie #2 reply: If every day you were told you were ugly, you would start to think that. Who define what ugly is? Other people? NO, YOU DO. That is why YOU NEED TO THINK POSITIVE AND YOU WILL BECOME POSITIVE

Lie #3 reply: I agree

Lie #4 reply:These are not written in stone, they are just more probably to get your desired outcome. You are putting down methods in this post just as you say you shouldn't do it

Lie #5 reply: You say gftow is meaningless encounter? Would it be better to sit in your room thinking about the chick and have meaningless non-encounters? GFTOW is to show you that the girl was not the best woman alive but much like other women, and if you opened your eyes you can see that you can have similar relationships with other women.

Lie #6 reply: See my reply to #1

Lie #7 reply: I agree

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Some of these points are good...some not so good. None of them are anything ground-breaking, though...you're just echoing what's been said by millions of people on this forum already. And then you bash on "mental masturbation." :p

I see the general point you're trying to make, though...that this site is NOT, nor has it EVER been a frikkin "religion." Just about every other person on here is looking for something to believe in because they're too weak to believe in themselves. At first they used to believe in these wonderful and beautiful angels called "women," that they would come and save them from the despair of their lives. ( :rolleyes: )

Then they found this website, and they came to believe that faithfully holding to the principles of SoSuave would save them from their despair and bring them nirvana, with 1000s of beautiful women moaning and kissing their feet, as they did the mighty Pook. (once again, :rolleyes: )

In the end, some things aren't anyone's to give...they're yours to take.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously dont know why you post this....

There are like 1000 lessons, no one says you have to read / agree with them all, even some of the basics are bullsh1t like....

1) Avoiding telling / showing a girl your emotions
While this is true, a big turn off for girls is if she feels she is fukign chasing you around and you act liek you dont give a sh1t !! WTF? Hot girls will think your challenge, but they have limits, they know their fine and their not gonna waste their time....why do people act like you cant show a girl that u like her

2) Connect / Kino ASAP
Bullsh1t ! Its all about how smart you are in recongnizing if the girl likes to be touched at an early stage, shell feel unconfomfortable if your touching her at such an early age (some girls like to be touched early while others don't)

3) Patterning
I think this is 90% bullsh1t, i havent read too much about it, but using words to make her crave sexual fantasies !!! WTF....if she feels sexually attracted to you, it will come naturally

---------

This is IMO, and on top of my head, now we all have opinions, and the people make lessons on certain teqniques that have WORKED FOR THEM, this could be from 1-100 times, either way

U MAKE THE CALL

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I seriously dont know why you post this....

Originally posted by Vigilante7

3) Patterning
I think this is 90% bullsh1t, i havent read too much about it, but using words to make her crave sexual fantasies !!! WTF....if she feels sexually attracted to you, it will come naturally
This is the biggest problem. It's cool to really try something and find out it isn't tailored for you and give up on it. But dont be a hater and assume that something doesn't work because it doesn't seem right to you. read up on stuff and try it multiple times before you draw some kind of conclusion.

Go to the SS bible in unusual seduction and read up on it before you say it is 90% bs.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: I seriously dont know why you post this....

Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
This is the biggest problem. It's cool to really try something and find out it isn't tailored for you and give up on it. But dont be a hater and assume that something doesn't work because it doesn't seem right to you. read up on stuff and try it multiple times before you draw some kind of conclusion.

Go to the SS bible in unusual seduction and read up on it before you say it is 90% bs.
ye as i said 'i havent read too much about it', lol, i just find the idea amusing......

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the exact same POV as my friends in real life who are the biggest pimps I've ever seen, without being tall or handsome.

There's some truth in everything. What works for someone might not work for someone else, that's why it's good to experiment with the techniques here until you see what you're comfortable with.

I think this site is about helping you getting to know yourself, and provide innovative solutions that you would have never thought of if you're ever stuck in a dead-end with women.

Infinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooby Doo,

I agree with most of your statements and I think you've got the right idea. However, I find Lie #6 to contradict most of what you say in the rest of your post and I was hoping to hear your response to this.

In Lie #6, you dismiss the notion that:

"A DJ is about self-improvement. We are here to improve ourselves and make our dreams come true."
Yet, in your previous statements, you say "As you act, you shall become." You discuss actually becoming the prize to the girl. It's inherent in your statements that you do suggest improvement yourself, but then you conclude a DJ is not about self improvement. So, which is it? Personally, I believe self improvement is part of being a DJ because we shouldn't be sheep in wolves' clothing.

I'm expecting that you'll respond to say that you only meant to say that a DJ gets women and that's the reason we're here and that self improvement is important, but it is seperate from being a DJ. I just don't think Lie #6 really is important except semantically. In a sense, I do agree with Lie #6 in that, bottom line, we are here to get women, but I do not agree with what it implies (ie. self improvement is not an important asset in becoming a DJ). Either way, I don't think it belongs in your list of lies.

Excellent post, though, and I hope you can understand what I'm trying to ask you.

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend

Pat, I'd like ironic threads for $100

lol, I skimmed through your post because it aint much different from most people who try to be revolutioniary by following other people's footsteps.

Call me dumb, but I fail to see the irony here. Revolutionaries are often inspired by other revolutionaries.

Dude, you just killed your entire thread here. You just said what not to do as you simultaneoulsy try and force your "ideas" on other people.

Why do you think I ended the post the way I did? Basically said dont even listen to me...find out the truth for yourself

For newbies you can be very strict about adhering to the rules, and as you become more advanced in terms of women you can bend the rules.

If we came and said, it is not good to supplicate to women, but you can do it. Most of the newbies will think "Okay I'm an exception so let me try and supplicate my way to her heart" If we say "NEVER SUPPLICATE" then people are less likely to supplicate but they will still do it on occasions.

True. But I think this is just a patchwork solution that doesnt deal with the underlying cause of the supplication, which is the belief that this random hottie is too good for the newbie in question. It is easier to take generalised advice than to deal with tho root of your problems, wouldnt you say?

The main point of online boards is to share experiences so people don't have to go through them and have insight in unchartered terrortiries.

Agreed. But that insight will only get you so far. You have to try sh!T out for yourself if you wish to progress.

Lie #1 reply:If you don't have confidence and feel good about yourself, why should others?

If you delude yourself into thinking you are the sh!t, it will be quite transparent. There is a difference between thinking you are the prize and truly becoming the prize. That difference is ACTION.

Lie #2 reply: If every day you were told you were ugly, you would start to think that. Who define what ugly is? Other people? NO, YOU DO. That is why YOU NEED TO THINK POSITIVE AND YOU WILL BECOME POSITIVE

This is a false assumption. As I said above, you will only become positive when you DO positive things. The biggest problem dudes have on this board is that they THINK TOO MUCH! If people told me all my life I was ugly, I wouldnt just TELL myself I am really hot, I would work to make myself look better by working out and dressing well. I am surprised you would argue with the whole thought vs. action idea

Lie #4 reply:These are not written in stone, they are just more probably to get your desired outcome. You are putting down methods in this post just as you say you shouldn't do it

Yes I list a method or two, but I temper it by saying DONT LISTEN TO ME! Use your own experiences as your guide...this is the essence of this post. Too many of you rely on this site instead of field time to improve yourselves. You are taking the fast road to NOWHERE!

Lie #5 reply: You say gftow is meaningless encounter? Would it be better to sit in your room thinking about the chick and have meaningless non-encounters?

WHen did I propose that you should think about her in a lonely room? I said the EXACT opposite. Find something constructive to do that will take your mind off her and hone your social skills.

GFTOW is to show you that the girl was not the best woman alive but much like other women.

This is exactly my point. Why should you have to "show" this girl anything? What do you have to prove? This is weak behavior my friend.

and if you opened your eyes you can see that you can have similar relationships with other women.

Why would you want to repeat this relationship with anyone? Like I said..if you just jump into one fling after another, superficial or not, then you are still avoiding the cause of your disease and only attacking the symptoms. This baggage will resurface in some form or another...its just a matter of time.
Originally posted by squirrelsSome of these points are good...some not so good. None of them are anything ground-breaking, though...you're just echoing what's been said by millions of people on this forum already.

I never said I have a patent on the truth. Many voices speak it...but for the record, I dont think anyone has ever challenged the "prize" mentality or the whole "as you think" business. I could be wrong, but then again I dont spend every day of my life reading post after post here like SOME people. ;)
To Vigilante 7,

You are funny dude. You bash my post and then not only end up agreeing with me, but providing more examples of the bullsh!t here. Thanks for the feedback though. Made me smile.

To HighLow Jack,

Glad you arent letting your ego get in the way of solid advice. DOnt reread this post though ... it is really a bunch of crappy words that will never amount to your own experiences. On that note...

To all of you,

I am leaving now. There is this magical place called the "Real World" that I will visit be visiting. A wonderful place free of analyzations and self-delusions. I invite you all to join me as I hit the "shut down" button on my computer, take a nice hot shower and hit the streets in search of some Nooby Snacks.

Good luck my brothers...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooby Doo... the only problem with this post is that you went alittle too far in making your points...

LIE #1 "I am the prize"
I have to agree with this : affirmations will not change your life. You will say 'Im happy Im happy Im happy' and your brain will go 'No your not, now shut the ƒuck up'.

However, affirmations can have an impact if you are actually doing something to improve yourself. They are mostly misused tho.

Regardless, positivity breeds positivity. And the negative is alot more dense. So, if you spend 80% of time in the positive, and 20% focusing on what is not perfect yet, then you will have balance. 'Positive thoughts lead to positive actions, positive actions lead to positive habits, positive habits lead to a positive character.'

This is all about balance again. I basically agree with what you said.

Another good point. I often mention in my posts that rules aren't rules that can be broken, they are merely guidelines that should be followed by the newbie for them to determine for themselves what works and what doesnt.

LIE #5 "Got one-itis? Go fukk ten other women."

You seem to confuse oneitus with post-rejection depression. People that develop one-itus (rather then a healthy growth in emotion towards one person which turns into love, re:infatuation) are usually doomed in the relationship. The fact is that if you go out and flirt (not ƒuck 10 other women) with other women, you will quickly forget about your infatuation and either realize that the oneitus is not for you. Also, it gives you a way to compare women.

It does come back to the point that you have to have love for yourself first, and on that part I agree.

LIE #6 "A DJ is about self-improvement. We are here to improve ourselves and make our dreams come true."

You are right here. A DJ is about getting laid, the problem is that for most of the people (high 90%) there is a certain level of improvement to their psychology that must be had before they can have real success with women.

You must agree that a person that improves himself in all areas, including seduction, will inevitably become a better ladies man then the person that just goes out and gets laid all the time, yet works as a janitor during the day. (not to bash janitors, I just chose a random job that is less then appealing)

LIE #7 "Listen to Pook, Fingers and all the other gurus out there. They know whats up!"

I agree 100%

-------
vigilante - I know its hard to believe, but patterning (or rather speaking vivadly) has a real and deep impact on women.

Lets use one example, lets say I talk about a pink elephant, with its big pink trunk, and red nails. For you to understand that sentance you must picture it. Now, Don't think about that pink elephant. In all your efforts to not think about it, really you just end up thinking of how to not think about the pink elephant (yet its stil in your mind)

Now, when you describe emotions to a women that same principle applies, for her to understand your description the woman MUST feel them. If you can get a woman feeling feelings of passion, serenity, centeredness, love, etc. then you will be remembered at the least for the way you made her feel. And if you really stand out from the crowd, your chances of getting laid are better.

PM me if you want more info on how it really works (cause SS on this site really is 90% BS, because you have to find a way to bring a pattern in conversation, but if you learn the talking style or the recipe of a pattern you can create patterns while talking about ANYTHING no matter how mundane)

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nooby Doo, I realise how brilliant (you think) you are, did it ever cross your mind that the DJ bible is just a guide? The bible is a starting point a recipe for success. Most of those who are new to the site have no clue how to even begin to attract women. This site gives them a starting point, and is a great recipe for success. Most good cooks will take a recipe and add their owns spices to it. A good DJ will add his own flavor and take out the parts that don't work for him along the way. We are all different, I don't think the DJ bible was meant as a one size fits all manual.

Along the way, Ive learned how to read women. I know when to call, when to back off, when to play ****y/funny, when to next a chick and how to wait out a broad's games. Its my own recipe with my own flavoring.

the pain

Don Juan
Reaction score
heeeeeeeeeeey no one wants any critics boy leave the dam site alone i know i got lots of results so f*ck offfffffff b*tch....

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nooby Doo
Pook, Fingers and all the other gurus out there. [/B]
I'm not pokeing any gurus with my fingers!!!!! Where in the DJ bible does it say to do that???

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before everyone gets carried away one way or another, its just has to be said that Nooby is as correct as Pook is. Fundamentally, following any 'rule' in seduction is ultimately putting on an 'act' or 'front,' in the long run, it isn't 'right', it won't make you happy. In the short run, it can teach you how your fears are unsubstantiated, and can be overcome by throwing on a face and just ACTING. You then realize that all life is about is determining value and going after it. You create your own value system, and thus your own reality.

People are too afraid to do that in general, in truth its the secret to happiness and success. People convince themselves that their pyrimid of utility is Success>inaction>failure. Its very easy to live inbetween the two ends in this situation...

Now imagine you structure was Success>Failure>Inaction. Could you live in between the two ends in this situation? Probably not, it would force you to make a choice between being successful, or being a complete nothing. Falling into the middle, failing, would only cause you to get up again and strive for success.

If you think about it, you'd rather succeed/fail, and know you did/didn't and why, than spend time guessing or figuring whether or not you could.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say that this is one of the best posts I have seen on here in a long time.

Nooby doo is one of the few people on here who are actually close to reality: THIS BOARD IS FULL OF ****. **** THIS BOARD, **** THE IDEAS YOU PEOPLE COME UP WITH (with the exception of this post by nooby doo), AND **** THE DJ BIBLE.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I generally don't like to watch football. When I do, I am amazed by one thing. I am amazed at the commentators. The players go to the field and play the game, after all, they are the players. But the commentators just won't shut up! Man, I just want to see how the game is played. I want to watch the game! The commentators should be geared to that aspect. Instead, the commentators try to elevate themselves above the players.

The commentators will comment on the coaching and imply that they ought to be the coaches.

The commentators will comment on the 'plays' and imply that if they were the players, the plays would be 'more correct'.

Even worse, the commentators will comment on each other! Comments, endless comments! They make bad jokes, try to sneak in 'one liners', and go back and forth, flapping their gums!

Then comes half-time. The commentators gather and begin to debate among themselves. They argue about what the coaches do, what the players ought to do, and so on.

But in the end, it all comes down to the game on the field. The commentators, no matter how brilliant they believe they are, revolve around the game.

This analogy perfectly describes the forum of recent months. There are more posts 'commentating' on other posts than even attempting to put out some content.

The players are the Don Juans, the field is life, and the coaches are those posts voted into the DJ Bible. The commentators... remain commentators.

Can commentators throw footballs? Most assurably. In fact, former football players often become commentators. The question is not whether the commentator can play, the question is why is he caged from the field?

The answer is because he would rather comment. And the first requirement to become a commentator is to climb into the box that is high and above the field, the game, and everyone else.

The point is when one seeks entirely to comment, one puts a vast distance between himself and the field. I did not say a distance between himself and the game. He thinks he knows all about the game or else he wouldn't be a commentator! No, the field is life and on that field, you get broken bones and injuries. It is much safer to be a commentator to comment on those playing than to stay on the field and be broken up by life.

I once saw this poll that I would never forget. The question was, "Do you consider yourself a good driver?" 99.9 people answered "Yes". Now, we know that not everyone is a good driver. But everyone believes they are.

In general, everyone believes he or she is right. Also, the old adage becomes true: 'if you are not being commentated on, then you aren't doing anything!'

We are all trapped within our own worlds. When a person achieves success with women, for example, it is quite common for that person to step onto a soap box and proclaim how others are wrong yet he is correct, because he obtained access to a vagina.

Usually for this person, personal stories ramble out and people get caught within his spell. The spectators are merely seeing themselves within those stories. Yet, their worlds remain the same. Or worse, they try to adopt that person's world as their own world. Nature doesn't work that way.

The rub is how do you transmit information, such as obtaining women, and keeping people to focus on their own world, not on adopting yours, and so save us a decade of error and regret?

This is my explanation as to why there are many people who can be successful with women yet cannot write a crystallizing post. Rather than realize this or strive to fix it, the person will just poo poo the players on the field as 'keyboard jockeys'.

Let us look through these 'lies' that Nooby brings up.

Before he begins, Nooby gets off track. Sosuave has no 'system'. The only things 'approved' are the articles in the main page. On the forum, you find a mixed bag of everything. The list of forums should say it enough: 'General', 'Physical Fitness', 'NLP and unusual techniques', etc. How sosuave can be pinned down to 'one idea' is beyond me.

LIE #1 "I am the prize"

Bullsh!t! If you have to remind yourself of this fact, then you aint no prize buddy. Sorry! This mantra doesnt amount to jack sh*t unless you have the lifestyle and fulfillment to back it up. You only become the prize when you fall in love with your own life.
'I am the prize' = four words that forever kill desperation.

How can you fall in love with your own life if you don't even realize that you ought to focus on your life?

Commentators have so taken this phrase out of context. The reason why they do so is that they must convince everyone how brilliant they are. What would be brilliant is if they could say something original rather than commentating on three year old posts, but nevertheless, this is quite common.

For example, MoTu says, "You are not the prize. You BOTH are the prize." The problem with this is that how does the woman know she is the prize?

Answer: Because you WANT her!

It does not work vice versa. When a man turns a woman into a godess, he might as well think of her as celestial for she will never be in his arms.

Women will never be picking men. They will call me crazy for saying this, but it is true. Women can flirt all the want, but they never truly initiate with a guy they like. Women can merely choose from the guys that ARE picking her.

The woman never becomes a 'prize' in that sense because it is still focused on you. YOU want her not because of some strange societal sense, but because YOU WANT HER IN YOUR WORLD.

As we know, women often judge guys based on what other girls think. I find it very rare for men to judge girls based on what other guys think. They might compete for the hot ones, but guys never get interested in a girl because another guy is. Usually, the guy will back off if he finds his friend is interested in a girl. With women, they are more competitive.

This phrase does have a catchy ring to it, and I hate to burst the bubble of all you Pook worshippers out there (although it was James Allen who originally coined this) but I gotta say, ANY assh0le can think a certain way about themselves and still be completely deluded to the reality around them.
In order for commentators to become relevant, they must tear down rather than build up. I have heard so many of you guys say who 'first' said whatever quote. To be accurate, it would be Socrates who said it first.

But what does it matter? What is important is that it is a crystallizing phrase and says more by itself than three thousands posts combined. We are dealing with words here, so we might as well use the words that matter the most.

With the 'deluded to the reality around them' is the Don Quixote syndrome. How Noob gets the Don Quixote Syndrome from the kill that desperation post is beyond me.

For example, it is fairly easy for a coward to think bold thoughts. You only become a certain way when your thoughts are manifested from the imagined to the real. A more accurate phrase would be "As you ACT you shall become."
So if I log onto ASF and ACT all their techniques and all, then I really am a player?

The purpose of the commentator is to make himself seem brilliant. So he will take whatever opinion people believe and choose the opposite, and dress it with bizzare reasoning. For example, there were many commentators addressing the cannibalism story with, "What! You are shocked of cannibalism? Well, I think cannibalism is moral, wonderful, and the loveliest thing in the world because of X, Y, and Z..."

A more destructive example is the Looking Glass Fallacy of Economics. Take a hurricane that plows cities over. The outrcy is, "Look at all that destruction!" But the commentator will go, "No, the hurricane was good! IF the cities were not destroyed, our construction companies would not recieve work." This is so wrong it doesn't deserve an explanation. But as you can see, the web of commentators may be vast yet they think the same way.

As you think you shall become. After all, we are the stuff that dreams are made on. The ultimate end of science, of philosophy, of literature, and of history, is that we can turn matter into whatever we want it to be. (Think 'string theory'. Think 'stem cells'. Think the ending of Shakespeare's 'Tempest') This idea is reflected in many other things. It is also true with your love life.

Love the way YOU want! Sounds great? Get used to it, Don Juan.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These two sentences cannot be joined. If the commentator here actually sought to understand Anti-Dump's posts rather than trying to enthrone himself in 'brilliance' he finds himself, he wouldn't look like such a fool as we'll see.

Anti-Dump would say, "Just because a girl dates you/ sleeps with you/ talks to you, doesn't mean she likes you."

So the point with Anti-Dump is to find a girl that likes you. Not to get a girl to like you but to get a girl that likes what you like. In other words, love.

How do I know if a girl likes me, Anti Dump? He would say,

"Easy! I find out by,

Number.
Date.
Yes to Date.
Yes to Additional Dates.

This proceeds for only two months. You don't give gifts in that early period because how do you know she really likes you? You can be as romantic as you want. You just give your romance to a girl that DOES like you, who passes that initial period. THIS is what Anti-Dump means by 'protecting your heart'.

However, our commentator does not wish to listen but only to speak,

It can be destructive to your game to run too far with this idea. The times I am most successful is when I actually let myself fall in love with this person. I show this really stoic front and then, as I get to know the girl and get a good rapport going, I let my defenses down and let her see my more vulnerable side. It shows that there is more to you than meets the eye and is an excellent way to pique a chicks curiosity.
How does that make any sense to what Anti-Dump said? In fact, the 'falling in love' is exactly what Anti-Dump is asking for people to strive for. However, you do not do it at the first date. You do it a bit later. What is so funny is that what Anti-Dump said is no different from what Nooby said! And he doesn't realize what he is 'brilliantly' commentating on!

It is sad because often times in defense of our hearts, we miss out on some incredible opportunities to genuinely connect with a woman.
Here, the arrogance reaches its heights. Nooby doesn't understand what Anti-Dump meant by 'protecting your heart'. He just ASSUMES that it is all stoic 'coldness'. So being the wise sage he is, our commentator says how by being so 'cold' we ruin our opportunities.

Since Nooby obviously did not read Anti-Dump, he cannot answer the following questions but I'll ask them anyway.

How can asking for a girl's phone number be defeating opportunity?

How can asking for girls on a date you choose be defeating connection?

How can not giving gifts immediately and making sure she is interested in you (and not trying to kill off a 'boring night') go against making a relationship?

On a side note, it is not a capital crime to call her often, give her compliments/gifts or whatever other "supplicating" behavior is bashed on this site. It is only supplicating if you do it to COMPENSATE for your lack of worth as an individual. There is a HUGE difference between

1. "I may not be that great, interesting or sexy of a person, but here are some flowers and chocolates I hope will sweeten the deal "

and

2. "You know, as a person who TOTALLY ROCKS, I recognize awesomeness in other people and I feel you have EARNED this as a token of my sincere appreciation of how cool you are."

Its like night and day.
No, its called not reading Anti-Dump's posts and making a fool of yourself by commentating on something unknown.

Anti-Dump was never against 'gifts' or 'flowers'. He was only against them at first.

Our poor commentator would not have to write choice number '1' if he just accepted the 'you are the prize' slogan. After all, if you think you are the prize you will never do anything AFC.

And I am just on the third lie but I am tired and I have other things to do. So I will stop here. A few more quotes:

I dont care what Pook says...
But he does. I am mentioned again and again. Nooby is my biggest fan!

But in terms of actually learning game, I find all these theoretical posts are just mental masturbation.
The reason why the commentator must comment on other people's ideas (rather than coming up with his own truths)

...is because he cannot write them.