The Horrible Lies of SoSuave.com

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
This was a pretty good post. I think there is truth to both sides of the story here.

I think ND was trying to break the mentality of the AFCs who misinterpret the lessons of the DJB and get carried away with the rules.

It really is silly to get lost in semantics though.

And Pook, dont you find it ironic how you bash Noobs for "tearing other posters down" when you just did the same thing to him? (Mercilessly I might add)

I see this pattern with you I find amusing. You enjoy having the ultimate word on things. You musta kicked ass in your debate team!

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone psychoanalyze the pook?

Originally posted by Don Ronny
I think ND was trying to break the mentality of the AFCs who misinterpret the lessons of the DJB and get carried away with the rules.
Do a search on his posts and what do you read?

And Pook, dont you find it ironic how you bash Noobs for "tearing other posters down" when you just did the same thing to him? (Mercilessly I might add)
There is nothing to tear down!

Let me sum up ND's post and basically most of all his posts:

"This forum ought not to exist. You need to learn outside, not be keyboard jockeys."

Does he expect that we will kneel in splendid wonder and awe of such a revelation!?

What irked me was not that. We hear that all the time. But where is this poo pooing people who put in the time to put content coming from?

It is one thing to disagree with the content here, it is another thing to bash people for trying to make content. I'm annoyed not at the former but at the latter.

ANYONE can say, "Get off the forum and learn from the REAL world." Anyone can do that! Even fifteen year olds can say that. Imagine if Allen put up an article that said, "Stop reading articles and go outside." Well, that would be right but it is totally useless to us.

What exactly does Noody believe? I find it hard to tell, as all he does is disagree with everything. Tell us how we are to get the ladies, Noody.

"Get off the forum and go outside."

Oh, so brilliant and wise! Who would have thought of that!?

It is like telling someone how to tell a drive that they must go outside. Or if there was a book on garden care the book would just read, "Stop reading and go outside."

It's actually quite funny. But when I read this post, I kept thinking of a football game's commentators (geez, don't you wish you could put those guys on mute?)

I see this pattern with you I find amusing. You enjoy having the ultimate word on things.
No, this is my pattern:

Anything I have to say about women and getting women goes into the tips section.

I rarely appear in the discussion area because people try to 'pook bait' me into meaningless conversations (think of shortimer's posts) that go way off the reservation.

I'm here to discuss and learn ideas. I don't have the time to play 'Internet Battlezone' with a kid trying to 'assert' himself. If you want to assert yourself, do it with an article of your own.

For example, there are many ideas I disagree with. You'll never know it though. I don't post what I think is false, I post what I think is true.

Since I believe a few things are correct and many things are false, I save myself a lot of time typing!

Currently, I've been quiet because even though I am still doing articles, they are not appearing on this site. "Where did they go, Pook?" Why, they are right here on my harddrive! (I write them for my own clarity, not for anyone else's.) Whenever I hint at some of the ideas the articles contains, someone goes bonkers on me. So the articles are adding up on my harddrive. For fun, I might as well DUMP them all at once and watch the fireworks.

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never tried patterning so i guess that was my opinion, and i might try it some time.....

@ Nooby Doo, i didnt mean to bash ur post, but i think we all have opinions, and i should respect urs

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think this post was great, nooby doo. a little bit of common sense thrown into the mix never hurt anyone.

although, you have to realize, some things don't come naturally to all. i'd like to see how you'd respond to some folk's dilemas here. your 2 cents are wanted by the iqqster!

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by princelydeeds
This site gives them a starting point, and is a great recipe for success. Most good cooks will take a recipe and add their owns spices to it. A good DJ will add his own flavor and take out the parts that don't work for him along the way. We are all different, I don't think the DJ bible was meant as a one size fits all manual.

Along the way, Ive learned how to read women. I know when to call, when to back off, when to play ****y/funny, when to next a chick and how to wait out a broad's games. Its my own recipe with my own flavoring.
I am humbled by your analogy. Very good comparison. However, my aim isnt so much to discredit the material here, but just to remind folks that there is no greater teacher than personal experience. The best post in the world cant compare to making your own successes and failures. Something you have discovered yet many of these guys have not.

Originally posted by iqqi
i think this post was great, nooby doo. a little bit of common sense thrown into the mix never hurt anyone.

although, you have to realize, some things don't come naturally to all. i'd like to see how you'd respond to some folk's dilemas here. your 2 cents are wanted by the iqqster!
You bring up a good point. The reason we are here is because this game does not come naturally to us. I do think that there is a certain value to reading the posts here. They help change our perception of things and see where we have gone astray.

The problem I have is that too many of these guys with 1,000+ posts can rattle off theories and know the DJB by heart, but are still essentially clueless. Memorizing a bunch of facts about seduction is no more natural than being totally clueless!

Originally posted by Pook
Let us look through these 'lies' that Nooby brings up.
Ahh the infamous Pook makes his appearance.

Interesting how you seem to magically appear whenever your ideas are challenged (or AntiDumps...God FORBID anyone slander the Dynamic Suave Duo!)

Admit it..you are a lurker dude! Its cool. We wont judge!

All jokin aside though. You try SO hard to discredit me as a "commentator" while you "comment" on my thread.

It is one thing to disagree with the content here, it is another thing to bash people for trying to make content. I'm annoyed not at the former but at the latter.
Sorry to annoy you, but if you were paying attention you would see that I even bash MYSELF! This post is nothing special, just a bunch of text on a screen that will never compare to actual experience.

Let me sum up ND's post and basically most of all his posts:

"This forum ought not to exist. You need to learn outside, not be keyboard jockeys."
For the record, I never said this forum should not exist. I owe alot to SoSuave. But the climate here has really changed. In all your lurking adventures, surely you have noticed a disturbing pattern...

People here are misinterpreting the great lessons once taught here. Its not so much that I disagree with your message dear Pook. Some of your posts are great, but the guys here tend to take a simple idea and make an unbending ideology out of it. Like I said, these "rules" become their false sense of security, a "blankie" they wrap around themselves to protect their pride.

We see this all the time. Look at how guys overanalyze whether or not they should call or ask a girl out. You would think these poor saps were diffusing a timebomb for cryin out loud! They are so lost in the Bible that reality has become this mythical place of titanic struggles.

"Get off the forum and go outside."

Oh, so brilliant and wise! Who would have thought of that!?."
The sarcasm is unnesessary my friend. My advice to leave the forum for a while is no more abstract and obvious than your advice to simply "Be a Man"

It is like telling someone how to tell a drive that they must go outside.
No. Its more like telling someone that they will learn infinitely more by hanging out someone who can drive and teach them than to simply READ about it. There is mental knowledge and bodily knowledge. Seduction is more of a bodily process than an intellectual one. You of all people would agree with this, no?

The reason why the commentator must comment on other people's ideas (rather than coming up with his own truths)

...is because he cannot write them.
Truth telling vs. dispelling lies...Who is to decide what skill is more useful? So far I have gotten mixed reactions. My PM box is full, from people who defend the ideas here with their lives, to others who have thanked me for this post, hailing it as a "breath of fresh air" on this stale-ass forum. In response to your extremely egotistical remark let me just plagiaraize another adage.

"There is nothing new under the sun."

if you think you are the prize you will never do anything AFC.
My delusional bullshyt alert is SCREAMING right now. Did you just say never? That is a pretty hefty claim Pook. As someone who once adopted this mantra as gospel truth, I can say that it did NOTHING for me until I ACTED and actually became the prize. And you know what? I still do AFC shyt sometimes. Yes, I admit I am not perfect. Can you do the same?

We are all trapped within our own worlds. When a person achieves success with women, for example, it is quite common for that person to step onto a soap box and proclaim how others are wrong yet he is correct, because he obtained access to a vagina.

Usually for this person, personal stories ramble out and people get caught within his spell. The spectators are merely seeing themselves within those stories. Yet, their worlds remain the same. Or worse, they try to adopt that person's world as their own world. Nature doesn't work that way.
Translation: I hate it when guys think they are right. Cant they see that only I, the almighty Pook, understands nature and has a patent on the truth!! (Where is my soapbox?)

Also, perhaps I am going on a limb here, but do I detect a little Fingers envy here? Does it bother you that I improved more from reading his "stories" than your philosophies?

In addition, dont we all adopt other peoples worlds into our own? In fact couldnt it be argued that your reality is simply a combination of the influences you have chosen along the way? Where is this humility you preach about so passionately?

It's actually quite funny. But when I read this post, I kept thinking of a football game's commentators (geez, don't you wish you could put those guys on mute?).
You try to bash me for being one of those commentators (I really hate those guys) when the heart of my post is to forget all these analytical comments here and get out in the field with me and play!

You defend keyboard jockeys saying that I "poo-poo" the players on the field, but this is my point.. If they are KJs, then THEY ARE NOT ON THE FIELD! This whole site is FULL of nothing but commentators, asserting theories and giving advice with no experience to back it up. It is like the blind leading the blind here.

Currently, I've been quiet because even though I am still doing articles, they are not appearing on this site. "Where did they go, Pook?" Why, they are right here on my harddrive! (I write them for my own clarity, not for anyone else's.) Whenever I hint at some of the ideas the articles contains, someone goes bonkers on me. So the articles are adding up on my harddrive. For fun, I might as well DUMP them all at once and watch the fireworks.
The ultimate irony is that you are building up a database of comments on your hard-drive (comments that you are afraid to share with the board :confused: do you want these guys to beg for them?) while I am out having a great time IN THE FIELD.

Who is really the commentator here?

Perhaps you are enraged because I point out the subtle weaknesses in this flawless philosophy you created (dont bother arguing that its not philosophy dude. Websters got you on this one) Has it ever occured to you that you are not right 100% of the time Pook? That these ideas of yours, while very well written, may be subject to improvement and clarification?

I got no beef with you man. You are probably cool as fukk in real life, I am simply challenging the ideas here and shaking things up a bit. If you dont like it, then there is this handy feature called the "ignore Button"

What exactly does Noody believe? I find it hard to tell, as all he does is disagree with everything. Tell us how we are to get the ladies, Noody.
I believe that getting women is not rocket science.

I believe that you will learn much more about women by DEALING WITH THEM in reality and meeting natural seducers than discussing them with a bunch of other clueless guys on the internet, or re-reading a bunch of posts.

I believe that this place could be a HELL of alot better if these dudes put in at least half the time they spend here in the field.

Plain and simple. No Shakespearean parallels. No rants about nature and yes, no stories.

In a nutshell, put your ego in check and grow some balls!

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interesting thread.

I don't want to write a lenghty reply here or I will be late for work - but to sum it all up, I think this site is great - as long as you don't overdo it The articles and ideas presented in the DJ Bible can, and have opened the eyes of a lot of guys. I would advise to anyone to come to this site, read the material for two weeks or so...and leave. I remember when I first joined - shortly after that the forum went down for a whole week (last September). I remember cursing inside my head, hungry for more reading material and knowledge. I should have been wishing that it stayed down.

If you stay here too long, you'll get caught up in too much overanalytical BS and contradicting advice and you might be more confused than you were before you came here.

For the record, I think Pook's articles are as good and inspiring that I've read here or in anywhere else.
Nooby Do, you just inspired me to take a much-needed break fron this site :D

I'll be back - sometime this year :D

Nooby Doo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Golden Arms,

I will be joining you March 1st (My B-day) I am moving as well and wont have any internet, so this will be a piece a cake. Glad you are inspired to act! Best of luck to you brother!

Originally posted by squirrels
Everyone wants to p!ss and moan about the weather but no one can do anything about it. :rolleyes:
This is exactly the attitude that will get you nowhere, even with 1,000+ posts. ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
All I'm saying is all this b!tching (not just by you) about how "SoSuave sucks because this" and "SoSuave sucks because that" needs to stop. If SoSuave sucks, it's because the people on it suck. And what does that make you? (and me?)

Lead by example.

And I would LOVE for my post count to be fixed at a permanent "zero". I never claimed to be a "Master" of anything, nor do I now.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Nooby Doo
”Hey all, I am not one to mince words, so I will just dive into this post...”.
Nobody Due, you are back, and as usual you bring a firestorm of words filled with wrath upon us – I know your real identity – but I’ll keep that a secret!! Let me bring some sound logic to this discussion! In rebuttal, I respond to your 7 so-called LIES!

LIE #1 "I am the prize"

By strict definition, both male and female are “the prize” – a prize is something worth striving for, a highly desirable possession. We are both worthy and both desire each other (I’m not talking about me and you nooby [don’t get any ideas] – I’m talking about males and females here). But strictly from a logical perspective, the man has to be the prize to be had, given the nature of ‘prize-giving’.

The man is “The Prize”, not because someone said this as a slogan, but logically the reality is such. When a man pursues a woman he is offering himself to her, and this offering of his self is the prize to be had if the woman accepts his wooing advances and his conditions. It is up to her however, to accept the offering. The women cannot by definition be ‘the prize’ because she is not the one doing the offering – she is in the passive state, while the man is the aggressor. She is only involved in the interaction after the male initiates the conversation.

How could a woman be ‘the prize’ if she is not the initiator? You must have the offering first before you can even consider the acceptance of the offering! For example, when you have a present for someone, what do you say? You say, “ I have something for you.” You being the initiator in the interaction make the offering to another party - without this initiation there would be no interaction, and the concept of who is “the prize” will be a moot point! If the woman is the prize then she would present herself to the man she is interested in, otherwise the man would not even know there is a prize being offered to him - and what good would be the prize, if it is never offered to the ‘intended’ recipient and the intended recipient doesn’t even know he is being offered a prize!

LIE #2 "As you think, you shall become."

This statement can be better stated, “As a man thinketh so is he”. Every action requires a thought to proceed with that action, besides our reflexes tied to our nervous system, which are already programmed to generally take the best course of action under certain conditions. So by definition, thought always takes precedence to actions, since we are masters of our own selves. When a thief plans his thievery he obviously thinks of doing so first, and his actions follow.

If you don’t have confidence, you don’t’ become’ insecure, you ‘are’ insecure. If you don’t take action, you won’t ‘become’ inactive, you ‘are’ inactive.

Only from positive thoughtful action to get off the chair and approach a girl will you ever actually ‘act upon your thinking’. If you are thinking 5 reasons not to approach and no reasons to approach, your inaction will be based on your negative thinking. The mere thought that a man is attracted to a girl should give a man reason enough to make an attempt to approach her, and from this union determine if further action to be taken is worthy.

So if every action is preceded by a thought, then it is the actual ‘thinking’ of a man that commands a man’s actions and behavior! The advice on this forum only gives one the proper thinking, but it is up to the individual to take action. My point is, he is in a better ‘state of mind’ now than before visiting this site, to approach and take action.

LIE #3 "Be distant and aloof with women. Protect your heart."

I can’t take the above statement literally, since our mission as men is to bring ourselves closer to women, physically and emotionally speaking; however, you would get the gist of the message, if you put into its’ proper context. When we approach individuals, especially strangers, we should proceed with caution so as not to hurt one another through misunderstandings or misconceived actions. The male / female relationship is the most intimate (mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially) of all relationships and so it is only natural, in the beginning, to be hesitant and wary of your position in the relationship, since much is given, and much can be lost and taken away!

LIE #4 "Always do X technique and NEVER do (blablabla)."

These posts are mere suggestions given on this message board, and solely to be digested and acted upon by those who determine that it applies to their situation. Most of the suggestions (advice) given, if not all, are made with the intention to help and not hinder the advisee’s chances for a positive outcome. How could getting a varied pool of perspectives hurt a man’s decision making – there is enough of us here to counteract each other’s position to give a fair and balance picture to the student. Although there may be many that agree on a certain action, should we disregard such advice because everybody speaks with the same voice. Their opinion must have some merit, if it is to be chorused in unison and unanimously! What individual is to say otherwise, at the expense of putting himself above the whole community!

There are no mandates and absolutes in a varied field of opinions on such a dynamic and relative topic as “male/female relationships”. If every person is unique, then by definition every relationship and encounter must be so defined. Each DJ’s individuality and uniqueness is taken into account and assumed by all persons here. In certain instances under pre-specified conditions and circumstances, there is a best-case scenario of action to be taken to get the highest probability of the intended outcome to occur. This advice, although based on the individual’s prior experiences, when taken as an aggregate of the group, will validate and reinforce, more often than not, a superior action to be taken versus an action that was not mentioned. There are some given assumptions, one of which is that we are dealing with ordinary male and female thinking and behavior and thus there are some norms or patterns that have been already established, by the aggregate relationships and experiences in the male/female population, throughout time.

LIE #5 "Got one-itis? Go fukk ten other women."

The one-itis philosophy is one we all share for the most part, although many DJ’s deny it, because in the end we don’t want to be DJ’ing at 72 years of age – it just doesn’t have the same effect upon women and the same affect upon us as men. Can you imagine kino-ing a HB70, and kiss-closing her on a first date?

‘One-itis’ is frowned upon in youth for the obvious reason that we are not to put our current efforts and future hopes on a female who has no interest in our being and thus we are wasting opportunities and our efforts that could be spent on a worthy and satisfying subject. For most men, all of our pursuits are eventually for the purpose to seek companionship with one that is compatible with our selves and to share our lives to make something greater than what we can make alone as individuals.

LIE #6 "A DJ is about self-improvement. We are here to improve ourselves and make our dreams come true." All these romantic definitions you guys have of "what a DJ really is" need to go. A DJ is about 3 things… It really is that simple.

To put more weight on your comments above other individuals in the community is to do exactly what you are charging others from doing…if others state that they use this site for self-improvement and you believe they come here or should come here for another purpose, why is your definition and thinking of what a DJ is and should be, be more valid than their actual thinking and experience? I have heard numerous ‘Don Juan’s state how their thinking has changed for the better since they came to this site and how their life has improved, specifically relating to woman and generally speaking…remember as a man thinketh, so is he! They started thinking in positive terms and taking positive actions…from bettering their health and fitness, to obtaining more knowledge on relationships and the rightful thinking of a man, to going from smelling and pulling a girl’s hair to caressing her cheek and kiss-closing her.

LIE #7 "Listen to Pook, Fingers and all the other gurus out there. They know whats up!"

I’m not pokeing any gurus with my fingers!! Where in the DJ bible does it say to do this?

Scooby Doo says,

“So there you have it. You can all flame me to hell but I really don’t care. Like all advice you will find here, take my words with a grain of salt and discover the truth for YOURSELF! “
-----------------------------------------------

This thread has really nothing to do with truth or falsehood, but rather it is your point of view and comments that brought these issues to bear and it is our feedback in refuting your position, that will either strengthen or weaken your arguments.

A website such as SoSuave has at least allowed us to share our thoughts and experiences with one another and gave us a forum to speak our minds. Are fellow Don Juans and you not better informed by such discussions? Would we be talking about the concept of what is a ‘Don Juan’ if this site never existed? Has not our condition improved, if not our minds enlightened, on the dynamics of the male/female relationship, because of our presence here? Of course it has! But it is only up to the individual DJ to decide whether he wishes to bring this knowledge to fruition and put it to practice - he is under no obligation and he is not less of a man for not doing so!

Last edited:

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Civilization exists today because a whole bunch of people went out and tried something and then through trial and error, discovered that it worked really well: that his new spear worked much better than the spears before.

But then he had to go back to the village and teach people how to make that new spear. Telling them how to do it didn't do much good. The other villagers had to experiment making the spear and through their own trial and error, learned how to make the exact same, much better spear.

But they would know nothing about this new spear if its inventor didn't come back and explain to everyone how it works and how its made. It wouldn't have done any good if the villagers didn't listen to him.

Both sides of this debate are right.

You need an education first (ie this board). You need to learn from the experience of thousands of men before you about what really works and what really doesn't. You can go out and do all the experimenting you want on your own but why not listen to the experience of men who have tried the same stuff out before. Trial and error leads to lots and lots of errors and just a few successes. That's why we go to school for 20 plus years.

Then you need to go out and field test what you've learned. Make sure you get good at it. Reading a board doesn't get you women. Getting women gets you women. Do a little innovative trial and error stuff yourself in addition to what you've learned here.

And then you have to come back here and report back to everyone, teach everyone what really works and what really doesn't.

You need to keep learning and keep teaching until we all as a community have it right.

The board is your education. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Take the gift.

I hope you get my point.

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'll tell you a dirty secret...I never read any material on this website....I know of some of the writings and the authors by the comments and references made by DJ's in their posts on the threads... I told people to "be a man" and to my surprise people charged me with being a pook-wannabe because my comment was actually part of the bible teachings.....I've been saying the phrase and giving the "Be a man" advice for over 20 years, only now to find out it was patented speech and thinking!!!!

It is a sad state of affairs when you even have to make such a statement, and for it to be newfound knowledge to others is disheartening! These young dudes have been hit in the head and have lost their way. I am here to give them some insight based on my experiences and observations, and hopefully they will get on the right path.

I am not as harsh as you, and I do not condemn them for their inaction, because I know why they are lost....and it is not a sin to seek knowledge from those who have the wisdom and experience, before you make the attempt on your own. You can't go wrong for listening!! You can only become stronger with more knowledge...I leave it to them as to when to take action! This is their business and not mine!

Last edited:

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While I might not agree with everything written or said, I do not condemn those people who visit this site for advice.

And I agree with PRL on a few things.

THe biggest thing is when many people on this site ask for advice, there are too many responses of READ THE BIBLE.

Which is just stupid. Why reply if you aren't even going to help.

As for POOK and his cult of followers, I find his responses rather funny anymore.

his comment about football is classic.

"I generally don't like to watch football. When I do, I am amazed by one thing. I am amazed at the commentators"

So basically he's a guy who rarely watches football but thinks he knows more then the commentators. Interesting.

Kind of like the Monday morning QBs who know more then the coaches.

I agree some announcers are bad, but some do have good insights into the game, and many have played the game before.

But what POOK says is they are basically useless. Put them on MUTE. Interesting that he used this comment about a sport he RARELY WATCHES for a discussion that he condemns.

Commentators are useless yet he seems to comment all the time when somebody disagrees with him.

It's all about discussions.

Seems to me Pook is just another guy who thinks he knows it all about everything and nobody else should even have something to say.

I still can't get it out of my head.

POOK thinks all football commentators should be muted because he knows more then them. YET HE RARELY WATCHES FOOTBALL.

Yet Pook is a main stay at the DJ site where he comments on anybody who disagrees with him.

Either Pook needs to stop staring at himself in the mirror and think he's gods gift to humanity or admit that he doesn't know it all.

Reaction score
Lets comment on the so-called "7 lies" presented by "Nooby Who" and not attack one another for comments made!

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fair enough.

"LIE #1 "I am the prize""

REPLY : I agree somewhat. WHile it's great to think this, if that is all your doing, then it's worthless. As I always say, actions speak louder then words.

LIE #2 "As you think, you shall become."

REPLY: You do need to think better of yourself if you want to succeed at anything. Look at some of the great Football players. They visualized themselves scoring, winning, etc before anything ever happened.

But i do agree, it's all about ACTIONS.

I'll use Football again as an analogy.

You can visualize all you want, but if you dont learn, study film, and practice, your visualiziations won't mean a damn thing because you weren't prepared.

LIE #3 "Be distant and aloof with women. Protect your heart."

REPLY: You can't spill your entire heart and life story as soon as you meet a girl.

But there are too many people, male and female, who have become emotionless. They never reveal anything about themselves, ever. You can't do this and expect somebody else to enjoy your company.

But you also shouldn't call the girl every second, you shouldn't give her a gift all the time either. Too many guys do this after only a date or two.

LIE #4 "Always do X technique and NEVER do (blablabla)."

REPLY : PRoblem is too many people on this site worship the DJ BIBLE. Many peoples responses to questions are "READ THE BIBLE." While it's great somebody can type, it's pointless unless they attempt to help somebody.

LIE #5 "Got one-itis? Go fukk ten other women."

REPLY: You shouldn't worship one women, but as I've stated before, there are plenty of guys who go out, hook up with tons of girls, who really never learn anything about themselves or anybody else. There are plenty of guys who can hook up with girls without even trying. Good for them, but to say they are what you want to be isn't always a good thing to assume.

Don't worship one women, but don't assume banging thousands of chics will make you a man either.

LIE #6 "A DJ is about self-improvement. We are here to improve ourselves and make our dreams come true."

REPLY : While maybe the original intent on this site wasn't just to Get laid, it is what it is. People come to this site because they want to get laid, they want to hook up with chics. SOme might want love, some just want lust.

a DJ really is about getting laid. Take out the improvement for to get more women part and not one person would ever visit this site. Plain and simple. Its about guys wanting to get laid.

LIE #7 "Listen to Pook, Fingers and all the other gurus out there. They know whats up!"

REPLY : as stated previoulsy, listen to yourself, but learn from others. There are too many people on this site and in life that assume they know everything. That is rarely true.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, seeing that pretty much all the regular posters have put their $0.02 in on the debate, it sounds like a hurricane of sexual frustration. A bunch of dude puffing their chests trying to shout above the rest that their ideas are right, his are wrong.

For myself, I've learned that truth does not exist through blind belief. Truth exists from an idea being backup up continunally through experience. Gravity doesn't "exist," we believe it exists because every time we throw a ball in the air, it falls to the ground. The further you stray from experimentation, the more likely you will be fooled into thinking the world is flat.

From Nooby's perspective, he making a generalization through the myriad of posts of people trying to replace experimentation with conjecture. The passiveness originally seen through their interactions with girls are being transerred to this site. There are more indians than chiefs, men are becoming submissive to their own real instincts/feelings.

After seeing Gladiator on NBC last night, I think of the quote by the Caesar, Marcus Auralius. "There was a dream that was Rome, but you could only whisper it, anything more than a whisper and it would vanish." I think alot of people have this perspective towards relationships/women, that it is the perfect, pristine, fragile thing that will disappear the moment a mistake is made...

So we whisper behind closed doors, in internet chat rooms, away from the prying eyes of reality. Just like the movie, people debate what "Rome" is. People vie for the power of Rome, to control the masses through eloguent posts, and 150 days of games (NLP, SS, attraction tips, cologne, what do i do threads etc...)

To be a part of Rome, you simply need to be a person who exerts their individuality. You'll realize its not about ego, power, popularity, or the like. Its not even about being right, its about being yourself. You'll realize that the areas that you need this site are the times when you can't be yourself because you're too afraid or intimidated. This site teaches you that there is nothing to fear. Pook and Nooby make good points...But each of them have only one vote in the senate known as Rome. Everyone else has a vote as well, you just have to cast your vote to be a part of it. Without drawing a line in the sand, making your vote in reality, you will never be a part of it...

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Noobz

Sorry I havent responded to your message sooner. Been mad busy as of late.

I see you got this thread heated up already!

Unfortunately, there is not much I can add to this. Dank Nuggs pretty much nailed what I would have said, albeit more eloquently...

I will say this much:

This is a good post dude. I agree with what you are saying and I dont think anyone can really argue against the value of experience. The problem is that you present your truths in such a fashion that it begs for opposition. The title alone is an inflammatory invitation.

The fact of the matter is that these are not so much "horrible lies" as they are misconceptions of the truth. Feel me?

Also, as Pook said, there is no one underlying philosophy to this site. This is the beauty of this place. You can choose the type of Don you wish to be!

I understand what you are trying to do and its all good. But there is this little thing called diplomacy which you are sorely lacking. I suppose this is just a by-product of your ballsiness, however keep in mind that courage tempered by tact is much more powerful!

I wish I could blabber on in my usual style, but time does not permit.

Hope all is well and keep up the good work,

later skater

FINGZ

ps - check your PM, youve got mail. :)

DDV

Don Juan
Reaction score

Pook>

I don't know about you, but I personally don't give a sh|t about "people commenting other people" thing. The main thing, is that, people, who are here, need a BIG reallity check. Because maybe just 5% info here is really providing some "improving", other shYt is just Ego non-sense, and misleading ppl. I've been there, I've done that... :D
Maybe not all Nooby post was objective or so on.. but I guess the main idea is clear for all. ;)

sisyphus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook,

You should just post a bunch of writings all at once and let the chips fall where they may. Nothing comes of these arguments anyway.
You and a couple other main posters are the only reason I visit the site.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As I read through Nooby and Pook's posts, I wanted badly to side with one of them. Why? I wanted to be part of a system. I wanted a guide to live by so as to reduce my mistakes. I don't think of myself as a wishy-washy guy. Why can't I decide!? Soon enough I decided that I could side with neither, because both of these gents present solid ideas.

Read the above paragraph again. The AFC who stumbles upon the DJ Bible goes through the same cycle. He wants to follow a system to make life easier. He wants to subscribe to a belief system that has been PROVEN to be successful. When he sets foot into Sosuave, he is bombarded by new ideas, 'secrets to a better life.' At some point during this bombardment, he cries aloud in frustration.

"Should I kino her or not? Do I call her after two days or not? Is she interested or not?"

At which point he is belittled by the "masters" out there who are comfortably perched atop imaginary clouds. "Go read the bible, n00b!"

If, during the whirlwind of confusion and insults, the AFC realizes, like Bruce Lee, that systems and methods do not work in EVERY situation for ALL people, he will move on and create a sort of Seduction Jeet-Kune-Do for himself.

Some of the AFCs will linger in the "What should I do?" purgatory for a long time. YES, they should read the bible, but they should be directed to specific articles in a non-condescending manner. Kill your vanity.

Action and knowledge go hand in hand. I agree that we should be seeing more field reports, but these guys DO need to get into the right mindset before they head out. Without the knowledge that this site offers, they'd still be locked into a hazy, self-defeating fog.

I'm not saying that Nooby discounts knowledge, nor am I saying that Pook discounts action. Both of them know that knowledge AND action are essential ingredients.

I sense that Pook felt that LEARNING was being attacked, and he couldn't stand to see clueless AFCs head back out onto the field without knowing what they are doing.

In the same respect, I sense that Nooby got fed up with the "What should I do?" purgatory guys.

Neither of you is WRONG. You both hit good points. Now I wanna see you two hug each other :)

Game on, fellas.