Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Greatest Journal of All Time

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't accept who you are. And the things you're given. How can you FOR GODS ****ING SAKE EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO ****ING ACCEPT YOU!??

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What kind of name is Shrub anyways? Lol.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.Danny said:
If you don't accept who you are. And the things you're given. How can you FOR GODS ****ING SAKE EXPECT SOMEONE ELSE TO ****ING ACCEPT YOU!??
You gave me an identity crisis. I spent a long time thinking about this. Thanks. I am me.

Ronaldo7 said:
What kind of name is Shrub anyways? Lol.
It's my name

Day 340

Damn. Almost a year.

I'd say I've grown substantially in the past 340 days. I dug up some old paper journals of mine and reading them has been encouraging. There is progress. I don't know if that is a testament to this site, or the philosphopy, but something works.

In school:

My grades have gone up. I'm doing better, although I get lazy and I need to study more.

Socially:

I am much more friendlier, I am much more personal, I am much more comfortable. I recently spoke to a friend whom I hadn't seen in 2 years. He pointed out something was different about me. That I was noticably happier. Much more secure, more confident. Hearing this was really great, you know, I just can't describe it.

On the women front, I am much more flirtatious, more confident and generally more attractive. I've been told a few have crushes on me! That's always great to hear. Right now, I'm going with the flow, but there are few girls I have been seeing. Let's see where it takes me.

Physically:

I see the gains. I am in better shape all around. I still weigh about the same, 155lbs, but definetly less fat and more muscle. I am going to keep working at it. Greek God body is on the way

Life:

****ing fantastic. I am in much more in control of myself. Everything is falling in place. I came up with an idea, and I told some people and they told me it was a really amazing idea. A few even offered to fund it! Right now, I am working on a patent application, and I am going to register a company. Can you say selfmade millonaire by 20?

I am so ****ing pumped.

Life's good.

Thank you all.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 394

Wow, it's been over a year since I've started this thread. I've been reading through my older posts, doing some thinking, reflecting on what I've done this year.

I went for a jog today and lifted. First time all month, I've been super busy with college apps, school and my business.
I've got a few people working for me now, and we've accepted a few contracts from some clients. Money is coming in.

On the side, I've also landed another job interview for a web design company. Life's overbooked, but it beats having nothing to do.

These two girls invited me to a hangout thing next week before winter break. A bunch of my classmates will be there, but it's not anything special.

Next month I turn 18, really looking forward to that. Also the semester ends, and my school work and college crap will be eliminated so I will have more time to focus on other stuff, like my business and myself.

Not much else has happened, It's been a hard these past few weeks, but it's almost over.

We're all going to make it

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 464

Sorry for not posting for so long; life's been busy

Lots of new developments I'd like to share, don't know where to begin

Let's start with physical
For the most part, I have been eating very healthy, very lean for the past few months, except for these last 2 weeks, I went to some parties and a fancy restaurant and indulged. I've been working on burning all the fat for the past few days, it's going away, albeit slowly. I've switched to a fairly involved workout - 3 days running (~3 miles per day), 3 days lifting (5x5 squats, 3x5 deadlifts, 3x5 bench, weighted sit-ups, pull ups) . I've been seeing good results, I'm happy, and I'm getting better.

So back in November, I became involved with this girl, she's alright, 7/10 , not that crazy, smart, fun, all that ****. Problem is she lives like 3 hours away. The most we ever did was make out a few times, nothing much. Anyway, the distance really killed it and we broke it off a few days ago. I thought I'd be upset, but I'm pretty apathetic to the whole thing. I was planning on banging her, oh well. I should've spinned plates but I was too lazy & too busy.

These past few months have been really big for me. I got into my safety colleges, so that's good. My company released the crowd funding campaign for our big project to the public 2 weeks ago. I've been working really hard on this for the last 2 months. All the patent stuff I talked about relates to this. Last week, I had an interview with the press about it, I have another interview scheduled for tomorrow.

I have come to the point where my life is moving fast, and school is holding me back. I take only two classes which actually hold value to me, the rest are all bull**** courses
Bull**** as in we literally do nothing all class, time which I could be using to further my own interests. Needless to say, I have been liberal with skipping. Not to the point where they'd kick me out, but a good amount. This weekend I am meeting with my business partner and we are doing serious R&D for our next project. Hopefully it'll be fruitful!

I'll work more on getting better with women. Next post will be more about my sexual escapades, I'll make this more info a journal rather than my blog

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 563

A lot has happened these past 100 days.
I've been lifting six days a week and controlling my diet, some serious gains all around. I gained 10 pounds haha

So like I said last time, I did get pretty far with women. At my peak, I had 3 plates goin. It was hella fun.

girl 1 : took to prom, her father is too overbearing so she is scared to do stuff, however she's going to the same college as me so maybe next semester

Girl 2: Make out and she showed me her tits, wanted me to commit before we had sex (she's a virgin) left her because she's crazy, more on that in a bit

Girl 3: make out. She moved to Europe so no more of that.

So right now, I have one plate and she's a bit flaky even so. I graduated high school last week and I got a job in DC and I'm not sure how to proceed from here. How to meet girls after high school? Wait til college or straight cold approaches in the city? I feel like I am too young.

Here's girl 2's story

So I was with her and we were talking about the gym and such. She asked me if I liked her body (she's insecure and asks me dumb questions like this all the time, its annoying) I said yes blah blah blah hey you should come to the gym with me, I need a spot. She said why?

Me: Because you'll feel better and look better and you get to spend more time with me.

She lost her **** here. She latched on the words "look better" and took it as me calling her fat. (She's alright, but she'd look alottt better if she tried working out) she started arguing with me and she was mad.

I of course was dumbfounded and just reiterated "all I said was working out will make you look better"

She started bitxhing saying she was hurt and I was being rude and she was expecting me to lavish her with compliments instead of telling her to lose weight (????)

I looked at her, raised eyebrow, I really thought she was joking. I'm just like what's wrong with a little self improvement and we can do it together

She starts going on about how she's happy with how she is and if I really cared about her I would like her the way she is.

I was pretty annoyed at this point and decided to end our relationship. I said OK next time ill just say what you want to hear.

She got even more upset and said how her self worth as a woman is based on her weight and it's very hard to be attractive and smart etc feminist body image bs.

Me : "sounds like a personal problem". I gave her the "are you ****ing serious right now" look

She went ballistic. She gave me an ultimatum either apologize or leave.

I just smiled, acting dumb, "apologize for what?" And she said "you don't deserve me!"

"You're right, I don't deserve crazy" and I left. Cut her from my life. Felt pretty good.

But ya, I wanna keep my game up this summer but I'm not exactly sure how, any advice is helpful.