Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Greatest Journal of All Time

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont read rooshv. Didnt that guy get spoofed or something? I swear something ended up being severely wrong with him.

Anyway, my main point. Bro. You're not better than other people. Sure, it's a better mindset than inferiority, but this is bullsh1t.

I mean, come on. Ive read some of 48 Laws of Power, and Robert Greene sounds like a complete ******* in it. Great book, but arrogant sh1t. Dont adopt that attitude.

Look into what you wrote about your response to that girl. Firstly, you disregarded her friend completely based off of confidence. If that's a big deal to you, then sure, I can accept that. However, having a criteria that to hook up with a girl, she needs to have the balls to approach you (not the other way around) is silly.

Moreover, look at how you phrased that whole ordeal. You did it to impress your buddies and to elicit a response out of her. You're acting like a narcissistic sociopath (like many people starting game).

Drop the act and be confident, vulnerable, and empathic. Connect on emotional levels and focus on the emotional ball of your interactions. You deserve nothing. We are not entitled to anything. We're all on equal ground.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 15

Average day, getting better in physics and calc. Got some really great grades in both classes. I've been hanging out with more girls just to get comfortable around them and for social proof, I don't really have many female friends. Most AFCs are pissed because they always land the friend zone. I can't even get into the friend zone in the first place. I guess that makes me worse-than-AFC.

NorwegianDJ said:
dont read rooshv. Didnt that guy get spoofed or something? I swear something ended up being severely wrong with him.

Anyway, my main point. Bro. You're not better than other people. Sure, it's a better mindset than inferiority, but this is bullsh1t.

I mean, come on. Ive read some of 48 Laws of Power, and Robert Greene sounds like a complete ******* in it. Great book, but arrogant sh1t. Dont adopt that attitude.

Look into what you wrote about your response to that girl. Firstly, you disregarded her friend completely based off of confidence. If that's a big deal to you, then sure, I can accept that. However, having a criteria that to hook up with a girl, she needs to have the balls to approach you (not the other way around) is silly.

Moreover, look at how you phrased that whole ordeal. You did it to impress your buddies and to elicit a response out of her. You're acting like a narcissistic sociopath (like many people starting game).

Drop the act and be confident, vulnerable, and empathic. Connect on emotional levels and focus on the emotional ball of your interactions. You deserve nothing. We are not entitled to anything. We're all on equal ground.
That interaction happened about a year ago. You're right, I did do it to impress my friends. But on the otherhand, whenever girls do this, it's always some stupid game or test. I guess I just like to choose my battlefield.
I also have trouble opening up emotionally, ya. I call it "emotionally stunted". Before, I never thought of emotions and that stuff as important and I tried to flush them from life. I went full-vulcan for like 4 years. I am realizing now it's not very helpful to be a robot among humans.
And I've been reading all of the "great catch", Pook and DJbible stuff. Perhaps I am interpreting the readings wrong? I'm trying to boost my self image, but you may be right, I could be going out of hand. I'll experiment, try toning it up or down.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 19

I was sick all weekend. Still am. Sucks.
There is no school tomorrow due to weather. I'm going to get some reading done, I have been slacking alot lately.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheWingMan said:
Nice man! This has even inspired me top create my own journal once I get some stuff in my life sorted out, but this is interesting to read ;)
I am glad you like it, really am.
You should totally make your own journal, it will really put your life under the microscope.

It's now...day 21?

I have no longer sick anymore, just a little sinus. Going back to school tomorrow. I am determined to make progress.
I also finished my book Catch 22 during my time off. It was pretty good. Time to cross it off the list!

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shrub77 said:
Day 15

Average day, getting better in physics and calc. Got some really great grades in both classes. I've been hanging out with more girls just to get comfortable around them and for social proof, I don't really have many female friends. Most AFCs are pissed because they always land the friend zone. I can't even get into the friend zone in the first place. I guess that makes me worse-than-AFC.

That interaction happened about a year ago. You're right, I did do it to impress my friends. But on the otherhand, whenever girls do this, it's always some stupid game or test. I guess I just like to choose my battlefield.
I also have trouble opening up emotionally, ya. I call it "emotionally stunted". Before, I never thought of emotions and that stuff as important and I tried to flush them from life. I went full-vulcan for like 4 years. I am realizing now it's not very helpful to be a robot among humans.
And I've been reading all of the "great catch", Pook and DJbible stuff. Perhaps I am interpreting the readings wrong? I'm trying to boost my self image, but you may be right, I could be going out of hand. I'll experiment, try toning it up or down.

I used to always have a thing about needing to choose the battlefield. One day I realised, war wounds or no, it was never a battle. Sure, people get hurt sometimes by other people. We get offended, we get rejected, we get dissapointed... We live lives. If you're not willing to risk those types of things you can never have a life full of adventure. Misadventure is the opposite side of the same coin. Read my leavers entries if you want a little more understanding of that.

Also the robot among human thing I totally get. Norway hammered it. Connecting based on emotions and emotional momentum is 50 million times easier than trying to "play" a girl. They know what you're doing either way. You even said it. No one likes games. Genuine will win.

EDIT: Robert Greene is a complete freak and fake. Go listen to him give a speech and tell me he is a confident, powerful person. He is a phony who feeds off the blind faith of people too misguided to realize his get rich quick scheme was a book on how to get rich quick. Oh the irony.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:
EDIT: Robert Greene is a complete freak and fake. Go listen to him give a speech and tell me he is a confident, powerful person. He is a phony who feeds off the blind faith of people too misguided to realize his get rich quick scheme was a book on how to get rich quick. Oh the irony.
Let me know what you think of his book Mastery, though! I think it's a great book nonetheless.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wrote a goddamn long entry and this damned forum deleted the post in the reply box when I was trying to quote.
Let's try again

Day 24

A long day today, had about 5 and a half hours of sleep. Woke up early, around 7ish. I volunteered to this christmas event my school runs for children every year. I helped out with some of the games and handed out candy to children. I also flirted with a cute elf I met, nothing major, but damn she had a nice body. I don't remember her name, but I will definitely get it the next time. Along with her number.

After that, I went to a friend's house. He was throwing a football party for the army-navy game. Mostly went because I was hungry and he had lots of food. But it was still fun overall. I played around with the kids there too. Little children seem to like me, everywhere I go. **** now I sound like a pedo.

Anyway, If I were the same man I was last year, I doubt I would've done any of this. I would have never volunteered or even shown up to his house. I am glad I am growing, and this is definite progress! Before, I had trouble hanging around people, felt uncomfortable etc. Now I'd say I have broken that and I am starting to enjoy it! It's good too, because my friends find my company fun.

But, I have noticed, whenever I focus one on pillar, The social one in this case, I lose focus on the other two, mental and physical.
Here is what I have coming up,
I have a track meet on tuesday,
I have to submit an android app by the end of this month (Haven't started)
I have to do SAT prep because my dad is bugging me
So tomorrow I will,
1. Exercise! Run 30 minutes
2. Begin working on my android app. Possibly look at the C++ stuff again
3. do an SAT practice test to see where I stand
4. Update this journal

I feel the last one is necessary because I forget e.g.too lazy to update this journal

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jack Wealthy said:

Greene is sociopath. But he did raise a few points, and I can't help but attribute some of my social success to him. He made me understand the importance of social connections and networking, and now I have a pretty decent ever expanding network.

He also taught me a bunch of history :D
But, indeed, he is crazy

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 25

Took my sat test, I got a 1900
700 math, 620 writing, 580 reading. I got really restless and lost focus during the end parts and started skimming the passages and guessing answers randomly. ProbabMathly explains my abysmal reading score. This taught me that I need to pay more attention and my testing stamina.

I went back into my programming project for school and did some c++.

I did not get a chance to go run today. It was really cold and didn't have a ride to the gym. I'm disappointed in that. Tomorrow then.

Tomorrow I will
1. Read
2. Talk to women
3. Program
4. Run
5. Update journal

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude this journal is great, can't wait to start on mine. Keep posting, keep striving for those goals!

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 26

Great day today. Few faults though, showed up late to class today(well, later than usual), really trying to get rid of this habit. Average day at school, didn't do anything. Track was pretty fun today. We went trail blazing in the woods, it was really cold and the ground was wet from the snow. But it was still fun. I almost fell into the stream, that **** was pretty deep. Tomorrow I have to race the mile, I am not ready, but what the hell. My goal is to get at least in the six minute range. I am not the best.

I didn't set really good goals last night, so today I will define them more

1. Read for 60 minutes
2. ****ing talk to a girl. This seems to be retardedly difficult for me
3. Do android and C++ program stuff
4. Not suck on the mile
5. update the journal
6. Get to class on time. Be in class at 725.
7. Kick ass on calc quiz

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 27

Showed up extra late to class today (Yikes!). I am NOT happy. I woke up at the time I should be in class. I am going to take a timer into the shower because that is where my time goes, I lose track of time.
Besides that, wasn't that bad today. Played around with my yoyo, mastered the bind, going to learn some basic tricks now. I didn't talk to anyone new today, or girls. I think my problem is my schedule, there are few attractive girls in the classes I take, so I am starved of female presence. I am going to start putting myself out there. I also think I should change up my wardrobe.

I had my track meet today. It was alright. Cold as ****. Like in the 30s. I ran the mile, I got 6:30 as my time. I am sure many of you can run better, but hell, I haven't done a sport since I was 4 years old. This time last year, I couldn't even break 7. Last December, I remember getting fitted for a suit and I wore a size 36x34 inch pants and that was tight! Now, I am wearing 30x34 with a belt. I am damn proud of my progress. Let's get that mile time under 6 minutes then!

For tomorrow:
1. Read
2. ****ing talk to a girl.
3. Program
4. update the journal
5. Get to class at 725. Not wake up at 725

I think I'll go shopping this weekend and get some suave threads.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 28

Showed up late. Again. Apparently I am suffering from my own personal wormhole that sucks up time. Tomorrow. I. Will. Show. On. Time. Period.

But besides that, I'd say it was a great day. Physics test was pretty easy, pretty chill day.
After lunch today, I was walking around by myself in the halls, chillin & relaxin' and what not, and this girl(She's like HB8) who I see every other day asks me where my bag and stuff are at (most kids at this time where going to another class, I had time to blow off) I said something stupid, along the lines of "I don't use a bag/I don't have one/The only thing I carry is the burden of the people" She giggled and something like "You're so awesome shrub" and smiled and ****.

I don't really care if she is being flirty or if she likes me, I am going to make a move. She thinks I am funny, so I got that going.
Yes, it is finally happening. My months of training has finally begun to pay off. I can feel the confidence enveloping my body and purging through my soul.
Yes my friends, it is happening. I am growing. The Metamorphosis has begun.

Tonight, I will slice my hand on the Alter of the Don Juan and bleed into the eternal flame of suaveness, forever binding my fate to the Brotherhood. Tonight is a good night. There is a full moon.

Anyways, track was fun today. Tripped and busted my knee, then tripped again after and busted my hand. But that's too easy. I tripped again and maimed my back. I got some really cool scars today. But like a champion, I completed my run and lifted weights afterward. I maxed at 95 on the incline, I haven't lifted in 3 weeks, and last time I maxed at 90 on the flat bench.

So for tomorrow!
1. Read
2. I see that girl tomorrow. I will inseminate her mind with my essence.
3. I learned some more C++ today. It's pretty easy, I guess once you learn one language, the rest is easy. And I know java and python already. I guess once I get to the low level stuff, it will be harder. For now, tomorrow I will continue with that
4. update
5 GET TO CLASS ON TIME GOD DAMMIT

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, that was funny.

BookWorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
That last post was too hilarious! I always wanted to get into coding but I don't have any of those resources offered at my school. Any good books that teach the stuff and any suggestions on a first language> (I hear alot of people start with Java)?

I saw in one of your previous posts that you cant find any attractive girls! What I do (since I dont go to lunch anyway) is skip lunch and walk around my school. There are always kids hanging around or with friends of mine so I'll either greet the girls I see on my trip or chat up my friends and talk with the girls with them. And it's 1000000x easier when you are with friends.

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
or maybe you could go out. 100% chance of finding girls there.

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 28

Ya so I made it to class on time. Just kidding. I was 15 minutes late. This is no laughing matter.

So last night apparently wasn't a good night, as my sacrifice to the gods didn't pay off. That ***** didn't go to school today. It's like some sort of divine ****block. And the **** is that i wont see for another two weeks because winter break.

But I'm not going to let this happen. I'm going to do some cold approaches over break. That's right Don Juan, fvck you.

I'm going to skip track tomorrow and play football with my friends.

So, let's not **** up my goals like I did today,
1. Read. I read a bit today.
2. Approach a girl.
3. Code
4. Update this
5. WAKE UP AT FVCKING 630 TAKE A 10 MINUTE SHOWER GET READY AND LEAVE THE GODDAMMED HOUSE AT 700. i dont even understand why that is so hard.

BookWorm said:
That last post was too hilarious! I always wanted to get into coding but I don't have any of those resources offered at my school. Any good books that teach the stuff and any suggestions on a first language> (I hear alot of people start with Java)?

I saw in one of your previous posts that you cant find any attractive girls! What I do (since I dont go to lunch anyway) is skip lunch and walk around my school. There are always kids hanging around or with friends of mine so I'll either greet the girls I see on my trip or chat up my friends and talk with the girls with them. And it's 1000000x easier when you are with friends.
If you have never ever coded before, I recommend Python. Python is a really great and powerful language, and it's easy to learn. God programs in python. I'll dig up some of my old stuff and send them to you. If you want to learn Java, that's fine too. PM me, i wouldn't mind helping out. Hell I can teach you if you wanted.

And that's a good way to find girls. My school doesn't let you roam freely though, and all the girls sit with their **** blocking friends, but next time I see an opportunity, I'm going in.

@watawata
I'll try some cold approaches!

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 29

Today was a really fun day. It was the last day before break, so we did nothing in our classes. I have the same class for 4 hours every other day, and our teacher was gone. Nobody was there, not even a sub. One guy had the original call of duty on his flash drive, so we copied it to all the computers and setup a LAN server and we just played all day. Was really fun.

After school, I skipped track and went to go play football and ultimate frisbee with my friends. That was lots of fun. We're thinking about playing every friday. We might hang out again tomorrow. I am not sure. These guys are pretty smooth with the ladies, so I am thinking perhaps some of their personalities will rub off on me and I can become better. I did meet a new girl today, it's not really that hard.

So I have no school for 2 weeks, and tomorrow is Day 30. Tomorrow I will review this month's progress, failures and everything in between. I want these two weeks to be productive in all areas, not like thanksgiving break where I didn't do anything.

so for tomorrow
1.Read
2.Code
3. Hang out with friends/approach
4. update,
5. relax

TK-421

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 30

Today was ok, went by really fast though. I went with my friends out to the mall and see American Hustle. It was alright. I didn't read or code today, so that's 3/5 goals for me. There were some missed opportunities today, and I am upset I didn't take them. I really need to let myself go and stop being so stiff and loosen up. I need to smile more. One of friends did an approach, she was 22 I think(He's 16). I admire his boldness.
I really like these guys, but sometimes they go out and drink and smoke weed. That's not me, and I am trying to stay clean for personal reasons. It's hard though because everyone does it. But, I have enough respect for myself to uphold my values and if anyone wants to call me a b!tch or a prude, they can go fvck themselves.

Anyway, it has been one month since I began this journal, and I'm going to spend this post reviewing my progress.

I suppose I can begin by reviewing each goal I set up in my original post and comparing them to my current state

Get an A in all my Classes
As of now, I have:
A in physics
B in English, Comp Sci, History(This is technically an A, I have to do an absent assignment)
C in Economics and Calc
Physics is pretty hard, and I am happy I have an A. I need to talk to my teacher about some stuff in computer science, English will go up. Calc. Calc still ****s me, but I got an A on the last quiz. Econ, I don't try hard enough. My grades really haven't changed since last month. I don't like this

Become a Don Juan
I have been skipping my readings and slacking in general here. :/ Lack of motivation? Any ideas on how to get back on track? I am at the point where I am stagnating

Maximize my and expand my confidence levels
I've had major improvement here. I started standing up straight, and I am actively making eye contact.
Destroy my comfort zone. The world is my comfort zone.
I am working on this slowly. Hanging out with new people and doing track has really helped
Get a job and add rigor to my life
I have still yet to get a job!
1. Mental
Read Everyday, at least one hour
Mostly
Refine my mathematics
I have gotten better!
Play my instrument
Haven't touched it. Completely forgot. I'll crack it out tomorrow
Abstinence
I fapped this morning :/
Stop procrastinating
Mostly...
2. Physical
Goto gym at least 3 days a week
I was pretty good at doing this, until I joined track. I don't have time for the gym after practice
Build running stamina
I ****ing joined track. That's an amazing accomplishment for me right there
Lift weights
My arms have started to become defined, I am going to hit the gym tomorrow
3. Social
Complete DJ exercises (Boot Camp)
...nope
Smile more
I'm working on it
Control what I say, I have a bad habit of droning, and saying things before I think them through. Words are like gold, the less there is the more it's worth
I still get excited sometimes and slur my words, I have to speak slower
Conquer anxiety; Tame confidence
The battle has been won, but the war is not yet over
I'd say this is ok progress. Expected better. I have got to blast out the weak points now.
I'd appreciate any of your thoughts, comments, anything you have to say.