Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The FACTS about your looks...

Trendsetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Young black females where i live always ask for pics over text so they can make sure that you dont look "too black" so often i will be having great convo. with them than when they start qualifying me they will ask for a pick then when i send it i never hear a word from them again..lol I dress well and in style but its all about your physical trates now.

What are your thoughts??
QFT, I'd take out the black and say young females in general put a lot of emphasis on looks. The reason I'm saying this is because, there have been a lot of times that I get a young girls phone number, even a couple of older women as well, and the next day I'm texting them and they're all like "send me a pic" wtf? I get it enough to know that looks do matter somewhat, Lucky for me, I am pretty easy on the eyes so this tends not to be a problem. However, you do have to have game, and it is a numbers game, I experience rejection, even Paul Janka, the really hot pick up artist guy (google him) only has an 11% close rate and he is a universally attractive guy. In regards to hooking up with girls the same night, that is straight game and logistics, I've been f*cked over more by logistics and not being prepared at the right time more than anything. Example, day after thanksgiving, my ass is bloated and overweight and laying on the bed eating leftovers and didn't cash my paycheck and a chick out of the blue wants to hang out that night, of course I declined and tried to hang out later, never hooked up with her as she moved back to Cali. Look up Nick Quick aka Adonis in regards to same night lays, he's balding and a little overweight but gets laid like a mofo because he has GAME and he makes sure his logistics are in order, he also has a good avatar (a look that works for HIM)

5 Logistical questions you should ask for making a same night lay happen (has NOTHING to do with looks)

1. Who are you here with?
2. How do you guys know each other?
3. How did you get here?
4. What are your plans for later?
5. What time do you have to get up in the morning?

No matter how good you look or how much game you have, some or all of these have to be known in order to hook up the same night.

Now if you run a lot of night game, this should be no surprise as those bar chicks are hella superficial. To counter this, just get a lot of phone numbers and run day game, however, anyone saying 'looks don't matter' are full of $hit, looks do help but you still gotta run your game, I didn't start experiencing much success until I improved my game, but try looking your best to enhance your looks as best as possible. If you're fat, lose weight, if your teeth are crooked, get braces (I currently have braces behind my teeth, that no one can see), if you don't like your body, go do some push ups b!tch, or get a gym membership, get some nice clothes, pick up a gq mag and see what's in, if you're dark as hell, cut that $hit off and go completely bald and get ripped, girl dig that dark bald headed model look (Tyrese, Taye Diggs), trust me, I know some dark dudes that get laid, one of them has a lot of game and pulls off the look and girls tell him he looks like Tyrese, even though IMO he doesn't, he's just dark and bald, he also gets rejected as well. Looking your best has more to do with your self confidence than anything else, if you look good, you feel good. If you look your best, you will be more confident and confidence is attractive. I guess that's what some people mean when they say looks don't matter, we all experience rejection but the more rejection you get, the more successful you will be.....it's all a numbers game, however the better you look, the more of an initial opportunity you do get, that's the truth.

E

Energizer

Nismo, read what?

I didn't intentionally go sarging with this lad, I went out for a few drinks and a night out with him and a few other people. It developed into a sarge as the night commenced.

Nope, I didn't get with this girl, because once a bird rejects me that's it. I don't do second chances and to be honest, she wasn't interested in me then, and she isn't now. I lost interest anyway, so it doesn't matter. Plenty more vagina on the shelf.

I'm not having anyone set me up with someone. I'm not charity, I don't need people giving me their cast offs. Sure, I'm having a few problems read my previous thread to find out more - "I'm too weird and too intimidating" for more information.

I do make money, but I'm always broke, I'm not rich by any means. As for ways of becoming more attractive, I care not anymore, I'm off into the Army soon. So women are the last thing on my radar. As for becoming a millionaire, never in a million years.

I'm fine the way I am and I ain't letting some lad push me off my perch. I'm staying well fixed. I'm superior to this lad in my view and if women can't see that then that's their prerogative. ;)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Here we go again.

Energizer said:
Nismo, read what?

I meant read between the lines when I quoted you. Did you read the red text?

I didn't intentionally go sarging with this lad, I went out for a few drinks and a night out with him and a few other people. It developed into a sarge as the night commenced.

And it apparently chipped at your self esteem for the night.

Nope, I didn't get with this girl, because once a bird rejects me that's it. I don't do second chances and to be honest, she wasn't interested in me then, and she isn't now. I lost interest anyway, so it doesn't matter. Plenty more vagina on the shelf.

Glad you realized.

I'm not having anyone set me up with someone. I'm not charity, I don't need people giving me their cast offs. Sure, I'm having a few problems read my previous thread to find out more - "I'm too weird and too intimidating" for more information.

Sometimes getting set up on a date can help, if you're down on your luck. Some female attention is better than no female attention. But it all depends on how you feel.

I do make money, but I'm always broke, I'm not rich by any means. As for ways of becoming more attractive, I care not anymore, I'm off into the Army soon. So women are the last thing on my radar. As for becoming a millionaire, never in a million years.

We'll be old dirt by December 1002009! I'm no millionaire at all, but I'm working on it.

I'm fine the way I am and I ain't letting some lad push me off my perch. I'm staying well fixed. I'm superior to this lad in my view and if women can't see that then that's their prerogative. ;)

Acta, non verba.
Read betw-You know how I post.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good OP DonGorgon, and I commend you for being level-headed about it. Most guys get bitter and say that it is unfair. How can instincts shaped by nature be unfair? Nature just is. People desire people with good looks because it is a sign of health and therefore good for their offspring, even though they aren't aware of it.

And it's not just in people that we have an eye to the aesthetic. Looking around me now, I see that every single piece of furniture and equipment in this room have been made with an eye to the aesthetic, in color and shape. I am no expert on why we have this desire when it comes to mere objects, but it is clear that it is a very strong desire, one of the strongest instincts we have. Without pleasing aesthetics we feel much worse. Studying why this is must be very interesting.

But I digress. The right attitude is to simply accept the facts of life and work your way from there. I an not ugly, but I am not one of the guys with the exciting and impressive looks either. It doesn't make me bitter, I understand the instinct and how it could not be any different. I have the same instinct, after all.

Like JoeStud and others say, your chances improve with the right clothes, the right "game," and especially by eating healthy and working out. It is not so bad after all. As long as we are not cold and hungry and chased by wolves, we have no real problems.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
acculturation and slavery.
To a degree, but look around the world and look at history. In China, lighter skin is more attractive and always has been. Same in Africa and the Arab world for example, and always has been. To say that this is all because of slavery, or perhaps because of Western empires and the last few decades of television, is an extreme stretch. (Did the peoples in the Mongol and Hun empires desire to imitate the Mongols and Huns? The opposite was true; the Mongols desired Chinese mates and were Sinofied.) Anyone with an insight into how Chinese society works, which I have had a great deal of contact with, will know that this is not a complete picture.

Just like smooth skin and certain proportions are signs of health, so is lighter skin, as long as it isn't to the degree of paleness where it reminds you of disease. (And yes, I am aware that at one point in history it was customary to use a large degree of facial powder in Europe, at least among the elites whose portraits we see. This is an historical aberration, and we notice that the effeminate nature of men among the nobility at that time was part of a pattern of living that led to the downfall of their ways, most notably through the French Revolution and its aftermath.) Long-term disease will make your skin darker, and age also makes a person's skin darker. Women's skin gets slightly darker after having born children. Lighter skin is therefore a signal of youth and health and not having had children. So there are many factors to consider.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon, I agree that looks matter. In fact I was just thinking today about how much of my game is ultimately dependant on my looks? Girls consider me good looking, and that just opens the door for that first interaction. It makes it pretty easy to approach, and once I'm past that I got solid game to back up my looks.

However, I have been in your situation before, going out with better looking dudes and I feel your frustration! I have seen girls stuff numbers in my one friend's pocket while his girlfriend is sitting next to him at the bar.

BUT, there's more in the "Looks" chapter than a pretty face. And the good news is that you can change most things about your looks. Sure, when it comes to your facial features and skin color, you can't do much (or can you? I dunno what kind of shyt sammy sosa is trying to pull...). But others you can:
- how you dress. That is key! The friend I mentionned above always dresses really well. I notice that when I dress up as well, the playing field becomes much more level between us

- Get a big chest! Seriously dude, pump some iron. I'm not saying you need to be the next ronnie coleman, but every inch that you add to your biceps will improve your looks (and increase your self-esteem).

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Veridin said:
To a degree, but look around the world and look at history. In China, lighter skin is more attractive and always has been. Same in Africa and the Arab world for example, and always has been. To say that this is all because of slavery, or perhaps because of Western empires and the last few decades of television, is an extreme stretch. (Did the peoples in the Mongol and Hun empires desire to imitate the Mongols and Huns? The opposite was true; the Mongols desired Chinese mates and were Sinofied.) Anyone with an insight into how Chinese society works, which I have had a great deal of contact with, will know that this is not a complete picture.

Just like smooth skin and certain proportions are signs of health, so is lighter skin, as long as it isn't to the degree of paleness where it reminds you of disease. (And yes, I am aware that at one point in history it was customary to use a large degree of facial powder in Europe, at least among the elites whose portraits we see. This is an historical aberration, and we notice that the effeminate nature of men among the nobility at that time was part of a pattern of living that led to the downfall of their ways, most notably through the French Revolution and its aftermath.) Long-term disease will make your skin darker, and age also makes a person's skin darker. Women's skin gets slightly darker after having born children. Lighter skin is therefore a signal of youth and health and not having had children. So there are many factors to consider.

THERE ARE COMPLEX BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL RESONS AS TO WY THE HUMAN SPECIES RESPONDS MORE FAVORABLY TO LIGHT THAN TO DARK.. Its an unfortUnate reality or maybe a glitch in our design that leads to many issues in most societies..

I am not going to go into it now but its real..

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:

Very interesting info. Can you cite your sources on any of that?

Reaction score
I am a pretty good-looking guy. From 7-10 I guess, depending on the day.

Good looks can make girls come to you with you by just being a statue, but it doesn't mean they will stay. My experience is that looks make girls approach you, but your attitude, personality, or confidence will make girls stay. Also, not all girls will like you. You can be super hot or handsome and some girls (many more than you think) will still reject you. You can still get unpopular with girls, get flaked, be humiliated and **** tested etc.

Also, good looks doesn't help in a social circle (job, school, friends) if you got a bad reputation, if someone is spreading rumours, or if you are unpopular for some reason, for instance.

Also, in regards to looks. I was the ugly duckling, bad haircut, bad skin, silly clothing, out of shape, little-self confidence etc. I tried to do something about it, but it was a long process which I am still in.

Looks, unless you are disfigured or something, is not constant. You can always change your appearance. Your appearance probably change a little from day to day. You wake up, your facial hair has grown a little, you might have a pimple somewhere, your hair has grown, you need to groom yourself by for instance showering, using perfume, clipping nails, using q tips, gel or wax in hair, have decent clothing etc.

Although not always apparent to the naked eye, you also might have gained weight or lost weight the past day, past week or past month.

You are also getting older every day, still, not apparent with the naked eye on a day by day basis.

So looks change. Always, all the time, even right now as you are reading this sentence.

I've had immensely huge fat guys saying that I am lucky with my looks, and I've told them that I am not lucky. I look pretty ****ty when I wake up in the morning, but a few minutes in the bathroom fix things. I can look, no, I will look, like an ugly hobo if I don't groom.

So if you are good looking, girls will approach you, they will talk about you or be secretly in love with you. But if you got no personality or the proper mindset, girls will leave you, cheat on you, talk behind your back.

Reaction score
To say that this is all because of slavery, or perhaps because of Western empires and the last few decades of television, is an extreme stretch.
As far as I know, the Arabs also had slaves. White slaves even. Slaves were taken by Arabs as far as up as Iceland, and the word slaves actually come from the group of people called "Slavs". According to Wikipedia (I cannot confirm if this is true or not), up to 1 million white slaves were taken by the moors.

Also, at least in Europe, white skin was a source of pride, because it was only the upper class who had pale skin, because they were under trees drinking tea while the workers and peasants were out in the sun working.

It could be that this is the case elsewhere in the world too.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Decay of Meaning said:
As far as I know, the Arabs also had slaves. White slaves even. Slaves were taken by Arabs as far as up as Iceland, and the word slaves actually come from the group of people called "Slavs". According to Wikipedia (I cannot confirm if this is true or not), up to 1 million white slaves were taken by the moors.

Also, at least in Europe, white skin was a source of pride, because it was only the upper class who had pale skin, because they were under trees drinking tea while the workers and peasants were out in the sun working.

It could be that this is the case elsewhere in the world too.

DonGorgon said:
THERE ARE COMPLEX BIOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL RESONS AS TO WY THE HUMAN SPECIES RESPONDS MORE FAVORABLY TO LIGHT THAN TO DARK.. Its an unfortUnate reality or maybe a glitch in our design that leads to many issues in most societies..

I am not going to go into it now but its real..

Darker folks if they chose to stay dark, have to compensate for the the perceived inadequacy of them in society by doing and having other things in excess.. The trend with younger black females is to only date dark skinned black males who look flamboyantly gay..

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Darker folks if they chose to stay dark, have to compensate for the the perceived inadequacy of them in society by doing and having other things in excess.. The trend with younger black females is to only date dark skinned black males who look flamboyantly gay..
I'm a white guy and I find dark skinned black girls attractive as long as they don't have monkey nose syndrome.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
fuzzx said:
Being an exceptionally good looking guy I can affirm that all of what you say is total b*llsh1t.

I used to get out gamed by fat guys, fat/bald guys and fat/broke/bald guys...

LOOKS DON'T MATTER
MONEY DOESN'T MATTER
ONLY GAME MATTERS

REPEAT THIS 1000000 FVCKING TIMES TILL YOU TARDS UNDERSTAND IT.

Perfectly said. Looks only matter to some women, but the greater majority can care less. Through experience(as I'm good-looking myself and see tons of unattractive guys with hot women), I am absolutely 100% certain of that. I'm happy for the ugly guys though that they can still pull hot women. I'm glad it doesn't work just one way. Ugly people deserve to get laid too.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, why do you guys like beating this dead horse?

If it makes you feel better about yourself to assume women don't care about your looks, just keep repeating it to yourself over and over and over again, until it no longer matters that people disagree with you.

Ugly is the new beautiful!!!!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Perfectly said. Looks only matter to some women,

which women? Hot ones that all us guys want to date? Oh yeah, those are the type

but the greater majority can care less.
notice that we males only want the top 30% of women, so the "greater majority" which includes fatties and other undesirable females...don't matter.

Through experience(as I'm good-looking myself and see tons of unattractive guys with hot women),

Weird, I haven't seen that. But then again, I have a different scale than you do. I'm sure of it.

I am absolutely 100% certain of that.
Yep, I am certain that you are right. Most women do not care about looks because they CANT care or they will never get laid. They have to settle for whatever comes their way. The point of picking up girls is to get hot girls. If you want an average girl, just walk down the street and pick one out. If you want a hot girl, there is much more to it.

I'm happy for the ugly guys though that they can still pull hot women.
Err...Um...I still haven't experienced this magical utopia land where the top 5% of women (hot ones) just happen to go for ugly guys. You do realize that there are such things as escort services, right? I bet that explains 90% of what you saw. The other 10% were with the guy because he had status or money or both.

I'm glad it doesn't work just one way.
Now here is the crux of the argument. It does work one way...no male in his right mind consciously WANTS a fat hog. But, he might have to settle for one to get something out of her. Girls who make it their priority to look good are only looking to get things out of men. WHAT they get out of a man is arguable, but they definitely do not want to have ugly kids or be embarrassed by how unattractive their boyfriend is when they are at a social event. For instance, lets take me for example. I used to be a normal looking guy (though kind of tall) and was your typical "boyfriend guy" that you see with 7s or 8s all day long. Then, I decided to step it up a bit and become one of those big, mean bouncer looking guys. Obviously, I am no longer a "boyfriend guy" but now a "I wonder what its like to fvck that guy" guy. So, one could say that your typical hot girl gets something different out of me now than when I was younger. In this case, she gets excitement and rough sex from me, then goes back to her boyfriend for emotional support after I make her scream out a few orgasms.

Ugly people deserve to get laid too.

Sure, but most of the time it is out of pity and not genuine interest. Your comment reminds me of guys who say stuff like "my girlfriend isn't giving it to me like she used to"...meaning in no uncertain terms that he is not what she PHYSICALLY wants from a man. She goes elsewhere for that and comes home to him when she is done.
so now you have an official Duffdog reply.

S.S.N. 318

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
So damn true and its even so bad now that many men are dating and chasing fatties and or paying for sex or turning bi or gay.. atlanta is in a mess now due to male over population..

I avoid the upscale spots and stick to the hood ghetto spots but even those hood rats are not acting like they are queens and princesses..
Hey DonGorgon....What u think about Central Station Sports Bar in East Point (Atlanta)? Cause me and my bro was there a couple years ago and it was off the chain....

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
S.S.N. 318 said:
Hey DonGorgon....What u think about Central Station Sports Bar in East Point (Atlanta)? Cause me and my bro was there a couple years ago and it was off the chain....

lol.. play pool buy drinks and talk .. not my thing.. i want be on a crowded ghetto dance floor in the dark doin freaky stuff...:yes: :yes:

Last edited:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
duh if u are a white man or light skin black man you can chose who you want .. im talking about dark skinned black men..

I don't see the point here. I'm just saying I like dark skinned women as much as light skinned, the facial structure and texture of the skin is more important. Why can't dark skinned guys like that too?

Perfect10

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here we gooo

Jesus the second time I'm writing this. I wasn't logged in so the whole text dissapered.
Okay so here we go again.

I'm going to put this as simply as I can.

Looks:

Everyone is talking about looks. Well for a part they DO matter.. but that's not the entire story.

See looks are like like a great opener. A great opener executed with perfect confidence will open any set of people. Looks well they can't really do the same thing since the men in the set might get jealous and blow you out. That doesn't matter since we're not here to get men, right?
The problem with looks are that, sure it'll make your life a hell of a lot easier not needing to worry about opening and whatever 3 second rule that you since they're opening you with their looks BUT... Looks don't get banter. Looks don't throw negs if you're into that. Looks don't tease girls.
That's what game is for. Looks can only open.
Now the dilemma that people don't seem to understand is why hot guys get more chicks (Since looks should only be able to open, right?)
It's because of the two ways to gain confidence.
1. Internal value, as in you achieving your goals and doing what you're doing for yourself. This is the best way to get confidence since no one can say or do anything to get you down. You've done it BY yourself FOR yourself.
2. External value. When you feel needed, desired, wanted. This is what Good looking people have. People will say compliments different reasons. It might be because they mean it, or because they want to get something out from you. Women looking at you and flirting with you.
This will make you feel like the king of the world but watch out. You see if you get into an accident that makes you f*ck-ugly or become fat (hehe) you'll lose all this confidence. This is a uncontrolable confidence and in life you should ALWAYS try to be in control of yourself since you can't control others.

CONCLUSION TIME!
You can always become better looking, atleast by 2 points in the scale of 4-10.
Try to dress up well when you go out, get a awesome haircut, don't be shy, go and work out (seriously it's good for both health and mind). Do whatever it takes to look good since it WILL help you, but without game you're no one.

Hope this gave you some insight on how looks work.

PS: A fast style tip: NEVER EVER EVER NEVER EVER use running shoes if you're not on a threadmill or outside jogging. Certainly NOT when going out. And when I say running shoes I don't mean cool sneakers, they're awesome.