Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The FACTS about your looks...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
All humans like and want physically attractive things including mates.

Circumstances often necessitate compromise and lowering of standards with regards to the looks of mates.. Women feel more attractive when they are able to attract and mate with a man that is considered to be good looking.

Hence, good looks are valuable. People with less good looks can compensate for it with personality, status and or money.

BUT........

Good looks have a unique effect in terms or speed of seduction and getting sex.

Lets assume that a man is out at a night club or bar on friday night and he is looking for a lay to take home that night... He is well equipped with openers lines, convo., money to buy drinks, jokes, he is well dressed and ready...

BUT!!! he is unattractive or note cute.

In a bar or club setting and looking for a same night lay , this is a big disadvantage cause women in these setting and very focussed on looks and often your looks are a prerequisite do them allowing you to show you cool personality and game..
Also looks are what spark instant sexual attraction that leads to most quick same night lays. So its not that this guy can score at all with women but he is not equipped to get quick easy lays the most "cuter guys" get..

Status celebrity and money can counteract this dynamic though.. So this guy would have to be in the DJ booth, a bouncer a bar tender or manager/owner or be seen getting out of a ferrari.

I have a friend who girls consider to be cute and better looking than me.. when i go sarging with him the difference in womens' response to us is like night and day. They will stop and smile at him and gaze into his face giving him time to deliver is lines and game and get their number.. With me they look make a grimace and turn away very quickly and walk away, so often i dont have time to say anything at all.. I do get women but much less than him and often 6s and 7s while he gets 8s and 9s.

I dont consider myself ugly but I live in the south where many black females dislike afrocentric features especially dark skin. Often being dark will get u labelled as ugly by most young black females especially the ones who are also of darker complexion.

My friend is mixed indian and black and i hear girls commenting on on how cute they find his "non black featured to be" hair nose eyes etc....lol
women give him more chances to approach and run game so His confidence is very high cause he knows that he has the advantage in looks.

I try as much as i can but it gets very embarrasing when women look at me then scowl like the devil is trying to take them to hell on the spot...lol so i tend to wait for women to give me signs that they will be more receptive to me before i approach so i average 4 numbers a night while my friend will get 15 !!!

Young black females where i live always ask for pics over text so they can make sure that you dont look "too black" so often i will be having great convo. with them than when they start qualifying me they will ask for a pick then when i send it i never hear a word from them again..lol I dress well and in style but its all about your physical trates now.

What are your thoughts??

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the best of yourself:
* good well-fitting clothes * good cologne* teeth whitener * reduce fat, pump iron * nice shoes (I like boots) * wear masculine tasteful jewelry * make sure hair looks good * etc etc

And smile, act confident, friendly but not weak, stand tall and erect.

It will improve the odds of you getting HB's... and all you need is one good one. Good Luck!

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean certainly looks are important. But I thought one of the first things taught on this site was that this whole "game" is really a numbers game?

Yeah you're friend pulls 15 numbers, that's great. It sounds to me as though out of the two of you he's the alpha (this isn't a dis and realize this is just based on how you described how the two of you interact) and that you're still perfectly capable of pulling hotties.

But there you go, you're capable because you've got enough confidence to play the numbers game, and you're smooth enough with people in general.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
The better looking you are, the better looking women you can pull easily.

If you're rich as hell, you got it easier. You can get most, if not every dime piece in the club.

I live in Lithonia and most women won't even give me a second glance. I guess the lighter you are, the sexier you are. Where do you stay at in the south?

I'm working on getting my first million so that I can have an easier time getting laid.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
I try as much as i can but it gets very embarrasing when women look at me then scowl like the devil is trying to take them to hell on the spot...lol
LOL! That made me laugh damn hard. Dude I'm sure it's not quite as bad as you're making it out to be.

I probably look like your absolute polar opposite so I don't have a lot of specific advice that could help you, but I did want to mention that being a Los Angeles native myself, if you were out here this problem would be happening a fraction of the time, I can almost guarantee that. The stuff you're describing sounds more like social conditioning/preferences in your region rather than universal truths about physical attractiveness.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread a while ago talking about looks.
I agree.
Some girls won't give you a chance to show your coolness if your looks aren't up to par with their standards.
If these girls keep you on the bench, how can you show your skills in the game?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ayee

Usually I hate it when DG talks about looks and shiit cause I find threads
Like those limiting:rolleyes: ;)
But I do agree, I had a wing a few years ago who looked like Ginuwine the singer
The way women reacted to him blew my reality, this was when I was still AFC.
To walk in a club and see every women looking at you and your buddy, and apporaching us. was crazy, stuff that you guys wouldn't belive

• We walked in a club, one girl was doing major E.C. licking her lips very sexually, my buddy ignored this like it was nothing
  • Model chicks walking up to him saying "I want you" while he is holding his girlfriend hands, she had her face turned and the model slipped the number into his shirt and walked briskly away, all this while holding his girls hands
  • Amogging half the club and walking out with two 7's for a 3some

There is so much more, the funny stuff is, half of it didn't phase him, a lot of guys would have been big headead with inflated egos, but to him women didn't matter(that much), he was more worried about working out and packing on muscle then his next lay, very alpha.

With your looks the best thing you can do is stay in shape, with myself I've noticed that girls I was able to get a year ago in the field, isn't the same, cause I've packed on the pounds:( (drinking and working over nights will do that to you)
Just take care of yourself, and have a swagger about you

peace

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
The better looking you are, the better looking women you can pull easily.

If you're rich as hell, you got it easier. You can get most, if not every dime piece in the club.

I live in Lithonia and most women won't even give me a second glance. I guess the lighter you are, the sexier you are. Where do you stay at in the south?

I'm working on getting my first million so that I can have an easier time getting laid.

I stay in buckhead GA but i i club at the miami, libra, velvet room, dreamz and primtime.. and yes if you are dark an straight atlanta is a very tough city..
Having dreadz helps are selling drugs helps also ATL females love that new gay hip hop look.. all options i am not interested in at all..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Usually I hate it when DG talks about looks and shiit cause I find threads
Like those limiting:rolleyes: ;)
But I do agree, I had a wing a few years ago who looked like Ginuwine the singer
The way women reacted to him blew my reality, this was when I was still AFC.
To walk in a club and see every women looking at you and your buddy, and apporaching us. was crazy, stuff that you guys wouldn't belive

• We walked in a club, one girl was doing major E.C. licking her lips very sexually, my buddy ignored this like it was nothing
  • Model chicks walking up to him saying "I want you" while he is holding his girlfriend hands, she had her face turned and the model slipped the number into his shirt and walked briskly away, all this while holding his girls hands
  • Amogging half the club and walking out with two 7's for a 3some

There is so much more, the funny stuff is, half of it didn't phase him, a lot of guys would have been big headead with inflated egos, but to him women didn't matter(that much), he was more worried about working out and packing on muscle then his next lay, very alpha.

With your looks the best thing you can do is stay in shape, with myself I've noticed that girls I was able to get a year ago in the field, isn't the same, cause I've packed on the pounds:( (drinking and working over nights will do that to you)
Just take care of yourself, and have a swagger about you

peace
Sounds like you know exactly what im talkin about..

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
a lot of guys would have been big headead with inflated egos, but to him women didn't matter(that much), he was more worried about working out and packing on muscle then his next lay, very alpha.

I don't know about alpha, but that's just like you letting your food sit in the fridge. You eat your fill, then tend to ignore it all and don't think about it until you're hungry again.

The starving guy would be camped out in front with the fridge door hanging open. He'd eventually get full but pretty quickly would want to eat more since he has no idea when he'll get to again.

In the past afc days, when i'd get dumped my FIRST worry has been "oh no, when will i have sex again!!!" since i really had no clue how long it'd be until i would. Nowadays, thankfully, it's whenever I make it happen.

--

Black women are prejudiced against blacker guys? Is that really due to them thinking they're uglier or is there some deeper reason?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
One Jamaican reggae artist has been accused of bleaching his skin so that he could be more attractive to the ladies.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don...I think you should avoid nightclubs.

You should know that the kind of women that frequent these places are only looking for guys they can impress their girlfriends with(aka rich, extremely handsome, high status).

I've been to opera, wild bills, and via, and if its any indication of most nightclubs here in atlanta...there are just simply too many d*cks competing for a small pool of attractive women.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
DonGorgon said:
I stay in buckhead GA but i i club at the miami, libra, velvet room, dreamz and primtime.. and yes if you are dark an straight atlanta is a very tough city..
Having dreadz helps are selling drugs helps also ATL females love that new gay hip hop look.. all options i am not interested in at all..
I go to open mic night at Club Miami on Mondays. I also go to 5$ Mondays at Strokers.

I noticed women out here in GA are attracted to the gay look.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Don...I think you should avoid nightclubs.

You should know that the kind of women that frequent these places are only looking for guys they can impress their girlfriends with(aka rich, extremely handsome, high status).

I've been to opera, wild bills, and via, and if its any indication of most nightclubs here in atlanta...there are just simply too many d*cks competing for a small pool of attractive women.
So damn true and its even so bad now that many men are dating and chasing fatties and or paying for sex or turning bi or gay.. atlanta is in a mess now due to male over population..

I avoid the upscale spots and stick to the hood ghetto spots but even those hood rats are not acting like they are queens and princesses..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to a gene simmons interview and he said this about looks....

"Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself. You should really like yourself more than you deserve to, because the alternative isn't very good. You should really think you are better looking than you are, because the alternative is some bad notions. I'm aware, as a sane person that I'm not the best looking guy in the room. I'm aware of it. But I will still walk out with your girlfriend."

Of course he has a rock stars clout, but it's still a good attitude to adopt. Especially for the low self esteem guys. Love yourself. Or at least pretend to until you really do.

As for the gym...I've heard girls say how they have dated guys who weren't attractive, but had a great body. Or how ugly guys always have all the confidence, and the cute guys don't and how they are surprisingly attracted to the ugly guy.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Being an exceptionally good looking guy I can affirm that all of what you say is total b*llsh1t.

I used to get out gamed by fat guys, fat/bald guys and fat/broke/bald guys...

LOOKS DON'T MATTER
MONEY DOESN'T MATTER
ONLY GAME MATTERS

REPEAT THIS 1000000 FVCKING TIMES TILL YOU TARDS UNDERSTAND IT.

^^^LOL>. how funny, im sure Little red riding hood, rumple stiltskin, Humpty dumpty and the 3 little pigs all agree with you 100% problem is.. they dont exist and neither does any truth in your statement..