Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The FACTS about your looks...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Warrior74 said:
I was listening to a gene simmons interview and he said this about looks....

"Life is too short to have anything but delusional notions about yourself. You should really like yourself more than you deserve to, because the alternative isn't very good. You should really think you are better looking than you are, because the alternative is some bad notions. I'm aware, as a sane person that I'm not the best looking guy in the room. I'm aware of it. But I will still walk out with your girlfriend."

Of course he has a rock stars clout, but it's still a good attitude to adopt. Especially for the low self esteem guys. Love yourself. Or at least pretend to until you really do.

As for the gym...I've heard girls say how they have dated guys who weren't attractive, but had a great body. Or how ugly guys always have all the confidence, and the cute guys don't and how they are surprisingly attracted to the ugly guy.
its all well and good to have high slef esteem BUT.. the harsh reality is that what others think of you matters most cause they are the ones you want things from.. If you are a 3 in looks but you think you are an 8.. but the girl you like sees you as a 2 and refuses to sleep with you then that is the reality of the situation..

You can go and find women that are willing to look at things other than looks but they wont be the young cute desirable one's that every one wants.. BUT its worse than that even ugly older and fat women have more options no than ever before and they are starting to reject men at higher rates...

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
katatonia said:
Yeah, you're spouting bullsh1t.

GAME > LOOKS
But most young hot chicks wont give you a a chance to spit your great game if they and their friends do like how you look... This is a fact in high tension setting where you are trying to get a lay as fast as you can.. If you other setting may allow for a more "long term approach"..

Reaction score
fuzzx said:
Being an exceptionally good looking guy I can affirm that all of what you say is total b*llsh1t.

I used to get out gamed by fat guys, fat/bald guys and fat/broke/bald guys...

LOOKS DON'T MATTER
MONEY DOESN'T MATTER
ONLY GAME MATTERS

REPEAT THIS 1000000 FVCKING TIMES TILL YOU TARDS UNDERSTAND IT.
All of this means that Tiger Woods has the best game of every living man of this day, the status, the fame - the money, must mean nothing at all, think about this the hot babes can make big money by having him pick them up by telling the story to the media, it has to help him surely. :yes:

old married dude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
But most young hot chicks wont give you a a chance to spit your great game if they and their friends do like how you look... This is a fact in high tension setting where you are trying to get a lay as fast as you can.. If you other setting may allow for a more "long term approach"..
I'm about your age so I can relate to that. I also have found that the younger girls roughly 18-26 can be pretty hung up on looks. Once they get a little bit older and start looking a little bit older too, they begin to loosen up their standards a bit as far as looks go. Instead of obssessing over guys who are 8's and above, they begin looking at 7's as being just fine.

Really good looks will easily get your foot in the door, but you better bring more to the table than that. If you're very good looking, but shy, awkward, creepy, don't know how to conversate, uneducated, or just a jerk, you're not going to get anywhere. Older girls have probably had enough experiences with really hot guys who don't have anything else to offer, and that's why they'll open up to a lesser attractive guy that has some substance.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see attractive girls dating average looking guys all the time...and the one thing they all have in common is the guy didnt meet her in a CLUB or BAR!

School, work, social circle....these places let a guy win a woman over with his personality and charm in a more relaxed, less tense setting. Her friends don't mind her dating him because its more socially acceptable (I know him through a friend, he works with me, I take classes with him etc). Most girls are not supermodels themselves; as long as the guy is decent looking he has a shot.

So Don my advice would be stop trying to find love in a nightclub...that same woman who grimaces at you would probably be your girfriend given those circumstances i mentioned earlier.

Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
I see attractive girls dating average looking guys all the time...and the one thing they all have in common is the guy didnt meet her in a CLUB or BAR!

School, work, social circle....these places let a guy win a woman over with his personality and charm in a more relaxed, less tense setting. Her friends don't mind her dating him because its more socially acceptable (I know him through a friend, he works with me, I take classes with him etc). Most girls are not supermodels themselves; as long as the guy is decent looking he has a shot.

So Don my advice would be stop trying to find love in a nightclub...that same woman who grimaces at you would probably be your girfriend given those circumstances i mentioned earlier.
Well said, looks are good to have, the reality is that 90% of guys are virtually the same in looks, 10% are ugly and its no good for them, so looks are not the real problem to most AFC's. :cool:

E

Energizer

There is this one guy I know, he's very handsome, thick as two short planks, but has a nice personality, is laid back and dresses well and he gets all the women he desires. I fancied one girl who rejected me for him, it was quite a blow to the ego, but a few months later after she got with him, he called it off with her and that was priceless.

And that tends to be common place, so when I am with him, I don't bother approaching because they're all interested in him, :crazy: I'm sorta like the fat girl that no one wants to take home when I am with him. :p

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:
There is this one guy I know, he's very handsome, thick as two short planks, but has a nice personality, is laid back and dresses well and he gets all the women he desires. I fancied one girl who rejected me for him, it was quite a blow to the ego, but a few months later after she got with him, he called it off with her and that was priceless.

And that tends to be common place, so when I am with him, I don't bother approaching because they're all interested in him, :crazy: I'm sorta like the fat girl that no one wants to take home when I am with him. :p
Yeah, thats just life....a few guys have it easier just because of their looks.

But take it from a guy who was a virgin until 20, and was told by his first gf (who was a head-turner to say the least) "that I was the hottest guy she had been with" and now am hitting a 6-month dry spell after numerous flakes....trust me it's not as big of a dealbreaker as most guys make it out to be.

Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Yeah, thats just life....a few guys have it easier just because of their looks.

But take it from a guy who was a virgin until 20, and was told by his first gf (who was a head-turner to say the least) "that I was the hottest guy she had been with" and now am hitting a 6-month dry spell after numerous flakes....trust me it's not as big of a dealbreaker as most guys make it out to be.
You need to realize that it much easier for a hot babe to allure a hot guy then the reverse.

90% of us dudes are after the top 30% of the babes, this is why you will always meet good looking guys who are single.

E

Energizer

HaremMasterThomas said:
You need to realize that it much easier for a hot babe to allure a hot guy then the reverse.

90% of us dudes are after the top 30% of the babes, this is why you will always meet good looking guys who are single.
I think I'm fly and yet I still struggle getting a girl and when I find a really gorge one with a fly personality, she is either taken or is not interested. That makes my blood boil.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
any More Thoughts On This..??

yes. According to the meaning of your username im willing to bet 100% that you have dreadlocks but, have you ever considered converting them to braids instead?

Alot of girls will make snap judgements based on your appearance and there is just something about dreads that make the person seem rugged and dangerous as the hair has a dried out look to it. Braids just look naturally neater and give a more 'soft approachable' vibe to the man who has them, even though they look artificial.

Also in the uk, mixed race girls worship the ground that dark skinned guys walk on so maybe you should try targeting some of those.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks are situational to some degree. Here I'm a 7 or 8 but when I go to Asia I'm a 10, because I'm a white guy with a big nose and green eyes. It's like being a damn rock star. Well, it's the way I *suppose* it is to be a rock star.

The OP hinted at this too, with his having less looks collateral with certain demographics due to his facial structure and color. Women are amazingly good at sizing up a mans looks and wallet in a glance.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Energizer said:

That is why girls always have an ugly fat friend with them lol so they will get all the desirable guys..

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
yes. According to the meaning of your username im willing to bet 100% that you have dreadlocks but, have you ever considered converting them to braids instead?

Alot of girls will make snap judgements based on your appearance and there is just something about dreads that make the person seem rugged and dangerous as the hair has a dried out look to it. Braids just look naturally neater and give a more 'soft approachable' vibe to the man who has them, even though they look artificial.

Also in the uk, mixed race girls worship the ground that dark skinned guys walk on so maybe you should try targeting some of those.

LOL... i have no dread locks.. i have the back in 1998 and had much better look with women wen i had them..lol

BUT my name is from a jamaican dancehall artist called Ninjaman who called himself the "DonGorgon"
Don as in powerful person gorgon from the gorgon medusa..lol

Im in USA now .. left UK wen i was 8

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
LOL... i have no dread locks.. i have the back in 1998 and had much better look with women wen i had them..lol

BUT my name is from a jamaican dancehall artist called Ninjaman who called himself the "DonGorgon"
Don as in powerful person gorgon from the gorgon medusa..lol

Im in USA now .. left UK wen i was 8
lol, good thing that although i was willing to bet , i didn't eh? Also lol, its ironic that you were a pulling machine when you had dreads, I guess both of my guesses were wrong.

As for you living in the USA, I knew that cos of that PM you sent me the other time but what I meant by the post was that in the UK those types of girls like black guys so maybe its the same in the US?

E

Energizer

DonGorgon said:
That is why girls always have an ugly fat friend with them lol so they will get all the desirable guys..
Yeah I know, I'm the male version of that when I am with him or so it seems. :moon:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Energizer said:
There is this one guy I know, he's very handsome, thick as two short planks, but has a nice personality, is laid back and dresses well and he gets all the women he desires.

Looks are definitely helpful! And he has a great personality AND he's trendier than you? Of course he'd get all the women he desires!

I fancied one girl who rejected me for him, it was quite a blow to the ego, but a few months later after she got with him, he called it off with her and that was priceless.

And you probably still didn't get with her. This guy you know can leave a girl at the drop of a dime and there will be 20 other women waiting for him. Bro, ever thought to ask him to set you up with one of his girls?

And that tends to be common place, so when I am with him, I don't bother approaching because they're all interested in him,

You should spend more time making money instead of sarging with him.

:crazy: I'm sorta like the fat girl that no one wants to take home when I am with him. :p

You need to find ways to become more attractive physically or become a millionaire.
Read between th- I hope you did.

Never sarge with someone who's better looking than you because this is what happens.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
fuzzx said:
Being an exceptionally good looking guy I can affirm that all of what you say is total b*llsh1t.

I used to get out gamed by fat guys, fat/bald guys and fat/broke/bald guys...

LOOKS DON'T MATTER
MONEY DOESN'T MATTER
ONLY GAME MATTERS

REPEAT THIS 1000000 FVCKING TIMES TILL YOU TARDS UNDERSTAND IT.
I speak on behalf of Duffdog when I say this:

Complete bullsh*t to the 10th power!

Only game matters? Bro, if you ain't got looks or money, you will be highly unlikely to get laid on the same night. If you don't have looks, then you better have hella money or vice versa. If not, then you can only use game and personality...and that's if the girl gives you a chance. In other words, YOU HAVE TO TRY! F**k that, I'd rather be the guy who can just go wherever, pick any girl who comes to me, and f**k their brains out that same night!

Looks and money decide how quickly and how cheaply you get laid. These factors speed up the attraction process, if at all.

If you're ugly and want 9s and 10s, you'd better be a millionaire with a Bentley or you won't be getting a lot of attention and love from them.

Know that an ugly guy who got game can get a girl but when a sexy suitor comes along she'll dump the ugly guy quickly. On the same token, if a sexy suitor ends up competing with a average looking rich dude, the battle gets interesting. It'll all come down to who has more to offer, as both guys have a lot of options in case the girl chooses to be with neither one.

It's amazing how normal men can delude themselves into thinking they can score any woman they want. Work on getting into the elite 10% of men. By this, I mean get rich, physically attractive, the whole nine yards.