Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Take a look at this pretty angel

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MrS said:
Going on my scale which I never use, I don't "rate" women, not all bad. 6's, maybe six fifty.
Well just for the record, one of my friends thinks they are #1 and #2 at our university (26,000+). But he obviously has a thing for skinny blondes, as I constantly remind him.

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reading most of the comments here I'd say its pretty obvious why most of you guys never get women... lol

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
here's the best way to judge a chick:

women I want to fk

women I would fk

women I do not want to fk

Ho's are Ho's and a bone is a byatches best friend.

I wonder if that chick has a booty?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
That was exactly what was going through my head when I was looking at it.

While we're on the subject, what would any of you give these two?

http://seniord.ee.iastate.edu/may0609/n16916040_31167012_3315.jpg
Those two blonde babes are gorgeous, I would love to fu-ck them both, it is impossible for me to choose between them, as they are both as sexy as each other, even KoalaKing a man who is known for his fussyness when it comes to his ratings of woman, has to give these two blonde bombshells a perfect 10 out of 10, of which I rarely ever do, my favourites though have always been the long blonde haired babes, no brunettes, redheads, or any non Caucasian babes ever get above and 8 out of 10 from KoalaKing, who loves the sexy long blonde haired white skinned babes. :up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Those two blonds look a little too hard in the face for my liking--- I give them a 7.5-7.8

and yes I would **** both of them. I use to bang out a girl who looks like the one on the right.

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh the blondes are not going to age very well

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my type but i wouldn't make fun of you to your face or behind your back if she were your girlfriend.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84 said:
That was exactly what was going through my head when I was looking at it.

While we're on the subject, what would any of you give these two?

http://seniord.ee.iastate.edu/may0609/n16916040_31167012_3315.jpg
Despite the obvisous superficiality of these two blondes, they are nevertheless gorgeous. I give them 9 to both one them. If they are at least 5'7 and are not flat-chested, I give them 10.:up: :whistle:

yeh the blondes are not going to age very well
Who cares?:nono:
It would be for right here right now...:D

I for sure will never marry a blonde girl for this exact reason:whistle: , but won't mind messing with gorgeous young blondes in their early twenties...

nonchalant

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Le Parisien said:
Despite the obvisous superficiality of these two blondes, they are nevertheless gorgeous. I give them 9 to both one them. If they are at least 5'7 and are not flat-chested, I give them 10.:up: :whistle:

Who cares?:nono:
It would be for right here right now...:D

I for sure will never marry a blonde girl for this exact reason:whistle: , but won't mind messing with gorgeous young blondes in their early twenties...

they're not gonna age well

not because they are blonde, but because they are already looking semi busted

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I agree with Monkey
So you obviously think that guys should go out with girls who they are not attracted to, get real would you. :trouble:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:

How do you know how the blondes are going to age, are you GOD, why do you think they look busted when they look great to me. :yes:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say the first pic is better or mabye around the same as the blondes.

These threads are always so funny when you compare it to a How do you look like post?

You see pictures of some of the ugliest geeks ever in your life, some with the long hair and everything and some cut spiked with too much gel.

Then you see a post like this with a chick whos not that amazing but still better than any chick any ugly guy on here has ever gotten, but after reading the bible start rating really really low. It's funny.

Although Gunwitch was fat, he did have a good point of saying, every chick he looks at is a 10 to his eyes and he gets laid too many times to ever count.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonchalant said:

I don't know how old you are, maybe you are still in your early teens and prefer girls who look much younger than this.:whistle:

But "semi busted"? Please...:nono:, I don't see any wrinkles, or saggy spots or anything that relates to "bad" aging... Maybe they are only teenagers, I don't know, but their physique is the ideal physique of young women in their early twenties.

Just like I said, it's about "right here right now", we are talking about how they look now on this picture, who cares about a couple of years down the road?:rolleyes:

And blondes do tend to age badly, compared to Asian women for example...:p

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I'd say the first pic is better or mabye around the same as the blondes.

These threads are always so funny when you compare it to a How do you look like post?

You see pictures of some of the ugliest geeks ever in your life, some with the long hair and everything and some cut spiked with too much gel.

Then you see a post like this with a chick whos not that amazing but still better than any chick any ugly guy on here has ever gotten, but after reading the bible start rating really really low. It's funny.

Although Gunwitch was fat, he did have a good point of saying, every chick he looks at is a 10 to his eyes and he gets laid too many times to ever count.
Gunwitch obviously goes by the "there all pink on the inside theory" I don't, I am fussy when it comes to the girls whom I fu-ck, I don't need a girl or a fu-ck to be happy, but if I am going to fu-ck one then I want her to be pretty.

The fact is that 70% of the best looking guys will only fu-ck 30% of the best looking girls, maybe that is why Gunwitch is such an expert on dating and I am not, he has an extra 70% over me and only 30% of the competitors, so how good is he in reality. :mad:

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not saying Gunwitch is good at anything. I'm just saying he is a fat guy who would fvck them all. He knows what he can get and gets it all the time.

Just post a pic of yourself before you get picky.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I'm not saying Gunwitch is good at anything. I'm just saying he is a fat guy who would fvck them all. He knows what he can get and gets it all the time.

Just post a pic of yourself before you get picky.
If I thought that every girl was a HB10 I would be fu-cking all of the time myself, maybe I should write a book about it. :crackup:

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet in real life she looks kinda funny...i picture her with a biggish head

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
9 for the blondes.
10 for the blondes if they go down on each other.