Take a look at this pretty angel

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
I'm not saying Gunwitch is good at anything. I'm just saying he is a fat guy .
I'd LOVE to see you say that to his face, little b.itch.

Oh and btw, there actually are some ppl who do get laid in real life here (i.e myself). Speak for yourself when you say no-one here gets laid. cheers

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon guys, preference is specific to the individual, personally i would take the first girl before either of those blondes but then i prefer darker skin and more curves than say 100 pounds could ever offer me...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you must be blind. Take a look around at a university or some other place where there is not likely to be a elevated % of attractive people. Even adjusted for her apparent age, this gal doesn't look average (which a "5" implies). Certainly not below average (which "4" implies).

surrender83

Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear some of you are plain racists lol. That girl is no less than a 7. What's breast size got to do with hotness, especially now that anyone can get implants. The two blondes aren't pretty imho ,certainly no more so than the latina(?) girl.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very sexy young girl. I was amazed at how low the ratings are in this thread.
8 to 8.5 in my book. I don't know what picture you guys are lookin' at. Seriously, it shows you how subjective appraisals are. You guys really rate this girl between a 4 and a 7? What a joke.

Are you guys blind? The brunette has no rack and is overweight? sosuave's main discussion forum has been going downhill for years, but this thread is absolute proof.

Wolf

PS: as for the blondes, 7.5 and 8, left to right respectively. And I love blondes. That's a terrible pic of the blondes btw.