Take a look at this pretty angel

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really like her facial structure much, she looks too much like that Vida Guerra chick, and I can't stand Vida's face at all. Just off of that, I'd call her a 5. However, this girl has clear skin, tasteful clothing, nice straight white teeth, well cared for hair, and classy understated make-up. That's enough to give her another 2.5 points overall (at least in this pic).

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offesnse but due to most of the posts here. This girl is kinda cute but unless she had a nice rank or nice ass. She is gonna hit a 5 or 6. I won't apporach her but I would be just friends with her.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say 8...love the exotic look I do. Lol...probably cause it's pretty rare around Salford: a lot of pasty slappers. Don't quote me on that :)

The JustMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is kinda my type. I like dark haired, dark eyed, cute, tan skinned chicks. Looks kinda like a chick I had a crush on in high school. I would have to give her an 8 for her being my type and being cute. Her body is hard to rate so an 8 is all she gets!

Jakeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
6.5-7 she's certainly doable but I agree with a previous poster that I'd get bored fairly quick.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6 if her ass is nice bump her to a 7

But in that pic she is a 6

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
6.5-

It doesn't matter because most of us here would shove it in her hard, break her heart, and leave her for a more attractive chick.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, you'll gave me a new way of rating all the HBs I've been meeting. I game them all way toooo high. From now on, I'll think carefully before assigning them #s.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
Damn, you'll gave me a new way of rating all the HBs I've been meeting. I game them all way toooo high. From now on, I'll think carefully before assigning them #s.
Don't change your rating system based on what other people say, at least don't change it if a simple number is going to keep you from going after a girl that you otherwise would go after. If a girl is a 9 to you, then that's all that matters, since you're going to be the one gaming her.

Kinda like how I give Vida Guerra a 4 because I think her face looks like donkey balls, and I call Keira Knightely a 10, even though others I know don't like her at all because they can't deal with the flat chest. I also think Angie Everhart is a 10, but 99% of guys I know hate freckles and redheads. I'm not going to go change my system just because somebody else doesn't like what I do.

So let's hear what you'd rate this girl based on how much you like her, not influenced by the other votes. Be honest.

(Though I'm still wondering exactly what the point of this thread was originally. I'm almost concerned that the originator is going to post and tell us that it's a tranny and we're all gay for finding it attractive or something. I've done that to people. :D )

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl is about 5-10lbs overweight, which is why she's sitting down and in the outfit she's in. She's a small B-cup at best. HB 5.5 on the Tomassi scale.

Adjusted for region:

Los Angeles, CA - HB 4
Miami, FL - HB 3.5
Boise, ID - HB 8
Anchorage, AK - HB 10

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are some of the weidest guys this girl is at least a 9 very cute

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this endless discussion about looks is called TASTE.

LOL

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least a 9?? How long you been in prison man? Hah.

I'd say 6 to 7 based on the face, obviously the body can't be factored in there so I'm just going from what I can see.

wunnaBsmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to bag her (but really because it's been a while than any other reason.) She's not anything too special.

I give her a 5.5 / 6

She's not overweight! Look at her thin wrists......

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a 7 and I'm very picky, she's quite a bit my style!
Nice girlie.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IsiMan84
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunnaBsmooth
I'd love to bag her (but really because it's been a while than any other reason.) She's not anything too special.
That was exactly what was going through my head when I was looking at it.

While we're on the subject, what would any of you give these two?

http://seniord.ee.iastate.edu/may060...67012_3315.jpg
Going on my scale which I never use, I don't "rate" women, not all bad. 6's, maybe six fifty.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
The girl is about 5-10lbs overweight, which is why she's sitting down and in the outfit she's in. She's a small B-cup at best. HB 5.5 on the Tomassi scale.

Adjusted for region:

Los Angeles, CA - HB 4
Miami, FL - HB 3.5
Boise, ID - HB 8
Anchorage, AK - HB 10
When I visit the USA I will be staying in Miami definately not Anchorage, she doesn't do anything for me, I don't find her to be very attractive at all, she is only a 4 out of 10 in my eyes. :mad: :yes: :mad: