Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave NYC Crew Thread

Dragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I have met up with several guys from here and went sarging. We've had successes and failures, but most importantly, we've gained experience and friendships.

Sorry... don't have time for a FR right now. I wouldn't know which experience to write a FR about anyway.

But the 2 experiences I can quickly mention are the following:

- Was out with Broken Dreams at a bar. He talks to this girl and within a minute is licking her face. He got her number. She called him the other day saying she wants to meet up

- Was out at a bar that had a live band (again with Broken Dreams). The lead singer of the band was an HB 8. I went to game her (Broken gave me a good opener). The opener worked like a charm. Before the conversation was over (which lasted about 5 minutes) she was offering me her number and asking me for mine. Nothing has come out of this yet though because she lives in Connecticut. But will keep in touch with her.

Tekniq

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have met two people from NYC on here who i talk to online and went out with once so far, quite the learning experiance

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If any1 tryin to do sumthin dis friday or that night then pm me. Mainly at union square or a bar either one

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
i live on the upper west side. some good bars up here with a lot of easy college girls. anyone interested in sarging area hit me up!

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
I got 5 HB's mixed group of Caucasian and Latina women meeting me at club Prime Tonight. I'm in Need of a wing who knows what he's doing. I opened this set last night and they've been calling me all day. This is a surefire fck close in my opinion and experience. Send me a pm. My normal wings are out of town this weekend.

haha it seems both Broken Dreams AND Dragon are out of town. Love sarging with Dragon he does not give A Fck! lol Still havent sarged with BD yet.

aim:Abhiclesthegreat
Why don't you go with your boy Sri? lol...

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys...I am up for sarging. Work in Manhattan and live in long Island. Send me a PM.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Imma break it down like this. There's sum cool pp dat iv e talked to on the phone n stuff from sosuave.

Chilled wit rocky a few times he a cool dude n he talks to girls. Dragon a cool dude heard he got game n keeps talkin no matter wat rejection. Broken dreams is anotha 1 who I heard got game n we suppose to chill. Snowman is a cool dude n thru threads shows dat he got game. Plastic is a cool dude n we suppose to chill. Few other ones too from his nyc thread.

Right now im suppose to chill wit dragon,snowman,and plastic this week. Any1 else then pm me we nyc ppl we suppose to have game in our bloods lol feel me. Lets sarge hard this week for real b4 it gets cold this is the time to do this

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just came back from miami but will travel soon again in one week.been busy with myself. but cool that you guys are maintaining.
I can do this weekend, I just dont like guys that talk too much.I m there to do what know what to do and that is pick up, at least since its my last months before I leave ny.But Im basixcally building my own to spin plates.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going out today and tomorrow...BEST if you can come out today because me and my wing are going to a college party.

If you want to roll out PM your #...I'll be in union square...my phone has internet so even if you pm me and go out in union I can contact you...

Lets tear it up guys...

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met up with SnowPlow and had 6 friends with me, he showed all of us a good time.

I met up with r0cky once too he was a chill guy although it was hot as balls outside and I remember that ruining Union Square

I'm goin back into Manhattan next Saturday with my one good friend and awesome wingman named Anthony.

I must say I have been number closing like it's nothing and it was never something I used to do when I went to the city because I put all these girls in the "lives too far away" category, but now that I go to the city once a week I get the numbers.

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Manhattan day game, Im sure me and my crew would be up for it.

Details would have to be discussed due to work schedule conflicts.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my boys that work with a PU major company is gonna give a BC here in nyc for a very cheap price.they are startin their own business.
DAY GAME and Night GAMe Bootcamp in one.here in nyc.
I learned from these guys, if you interested PM me.
If you are cheap mothe f u c ke r dont bother.
this is only if you want guidance from guys who will train you correct body language and give you feedback to overall game.

I took and I recommend it. from now on I will only hang with guys who have taken this BC cause many guys here really need their **** together. Plus a knowledgeable wing who understands game becomes effective espcially to PU your girl and her friend.

This is if you really want it , it is at your reach .get this **** handled once and for all.

stop being a little b i t c h about it and go for it.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
my boys that work with a PU major company is gonna give a BC here in nyc for a very cheap price.they are startin their own business.
DAY GAME and Night GAMe Bootcamp in one.here in nyc.
I learned from these guys, if you interested PM me.
If you are cheap mothe f u c ke r dont bother.
this is only if you want guidance from guys who will train you correct body language and give you feedback to overall game.

I took and I recommend it. from now on I will only hang with guys who have taken this BC cause many guys here really need their **** together. Plus a knowledgeable wing who understands game becomes effective espcially to PU your girl and her friend.

This is if you really want it , it is at your reach .get this **** handled once and for all.

stop being a little b i t c h about it and go for it.

how much is this going to cost??? I really don't believe in paying for anything like this when there is so much free information available on this site. There is even a free bootcamp on this site which I tried and has gotten me up to speed in the game.

What can u really learn that's different from what they have here? Some of those canned routines are incongruent. Its all about inner game