Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave NYC Crew Thread

Lord Shinra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
What's up:

Actually I kinda take back what I said about Webster...I was there with DJKid, Lord Shinra, and EnriTT several weeks ago, and I at least(contrary to what DJKid thought) thought it was pretty decent. I mean it could've been better(it was defintely better than the previous time I had been there), but it was still worth it in my opinion, considering, a lot of these other crappy places that are out there. I actually get in free now. Manhattan isn't what it once used to be, the way it was in the 80's and early-mid 90's. People from all over the world(especially England) were coming to NY in droves at that time from what people tell me. One-night stands used to be rampant, everyone was having them..hooking up with the hotties was supposedly a lot easier than it is now. It was a really fun and great time to be alive from what I hear. Manhattan was at the center of it. London, England was also another popular spot at the time.

Anyway though, back to Webster Hall, the best time to go, is on Saturday's. Friday's is pretty bad, you don't wanna be there on a Friday, I can tell ya that..lol. Another place that I hear is roaring these days, is 'Columbus 72nd'. I think that's the name of club. It's located on on it's name, Columbus Ave. and 72nd St. Pulse 87 is always advertising it on their radio station. I have yet to check it out. I bet this place is crawling with hotties.
Columbus 72 sounds like an idea now. Maybe we should all get the crew back together and check it out.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody from Long Island?

Came to NY a week ago. Would be nice to get in touch with some sosuave fellas.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im available on the weekends. N durin the days from 2pm till 7pm. So pm me if u wanna go to clubs or talk to girls in nyc iight

manhattanguy35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brooklyn

Hey guys, I'm 35, divorced, looking to learn all the techniques that I never bothered to get around to before getting married. Currently living in Brooklyn, in an apartment I've updated and worked on for the past 4 years. Let me know if you're looking to work on this stuff.

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup Fellas,

Back from a little haitus but time to get the ball rolling and make the most of the summer! Got school during the week, but im good on weekends. Lately ive been hittin the salsa clubs, but im down for whatever as long as theres no door BS. Youngsir4sho where u at! Lets do this :rockon:

hobokeni

Don Juan
Reaction score
I Just moved to Hoboken NJ,Next to NYC,
Any sosuaves want to hang out in Hoboken,go to local events pm me.