Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sosuave NYC Crew Thread

DeusDonNYC

Reaction score
Looking for wings in NYC as well. Live in the Financial District. I'm a little older but looking to get back in the game. Send me a pm!

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
DeusDonNYC said:
Looks like you got a stalker here Plastic.

haha now I am convinced you are pathetic brother... Funny how this name was just created today within the same hour to come to your defense.... You really need a life outside of these forums Plastic. I am done posting to this thread so rest assured you can continue to log BS field reports and make up dummy names to try and salvage an online identity which already is tarnished... I got a few pms from some cool dudes I am going to hit back. I am done here. Any1 that sarges with you I urge not to get 2 drunk for their a-holes may be at risk haha!

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i had a good time on saturday even tho it was a smaller venue. Cheap drinks and no cover = cant lose. Still laughing at how we ended up at duane reade at 4am arguing about who won, jayz or nas hahaaa

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that was fun on sat lol. I still think jayz came out on top but wateva lol.

Newayz, dis sat nite again lets all get it poppin

dmatter

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow I did not know NYC had so many suave members. Im deffinatley down whenever you guys decide to go and sarge. hey snowplow hit me up whenever you go sarging again.

DJKid

Banned
Reaction score
Wow this thread turned into a flame I see. I can't really chime in too much. My crew met Plastic once, he seemed alright I guess but he just disappeared and talked a lot about doing coke if that's your thing lol.

What is the cover like in those Meat Packing places? My crew has had success street gaming the area. Anyone in the NY/NJ area hit me up.

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Junkyard and YoungSir4Sho ya know nas one that battle lolz.That **** was funny at duane read.That night was cool,And them L.A. broads was iight too.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys whatup! I was supposed to go to nashville obviously I wont be going, I have a list of places to hang out have fun and meet bit-chez.

after tuesday Im all open to hang the whole freakin week till the sun comes up and party.

Why some you guys hate ? this is seriously damaging to your game if you hate especially here.

Im a bit dissapointed. cause you guys are getting in your own heads without being cool and having fun.

Look at yourself first before you critique in a negative way try to harm someone.

WE are here to share and not to compete!

NOt CooL and very A F C !

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Young Anikan said:
Junkyard and YoungSir4Sho ya know nas one that battle lolz.That **** was funny at duane read.That night was cool,And them L.A. broads was iight too.
Hey did these guys really go at it ?

were they really fighting over a chick ?

next time film it and post it here.

I will bring the boxing gloves for them to really put the balls on the line and step up.

LMAO

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
Hey did these guys really go at it ?

were they really fighting over a chick ?

next time film it and post it here.

I will bring the boxing gloves for them to really put the balls on the line and step up.

LMAO
lol no they were arguing over who won a hiphop battle

but young anikan u should hit up that chick from duane reade again :yes:

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Junkyard said:
lol no they were arguing over who won a hiphop battle

but young anikan u should hit up that chick from duane reade again :yes:
Yea man,she was cute,I just might do that. What the Hell everyone doing tonight???

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a question about Pacha. Someone in this thread recommended it. I called them last night and they said it was $50 to get in and going up each hour. Maybe it was that expensive because it was Halloween...but is this place really that good? And always that expensive?

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
guywhoneedshelp said:
I have a question about Pacha. Someone in this thread recommended it. I called them last night and they said it was $50 to get in and going up each hour. Maybe it was that expensive because it was Halloween...but is this place really that good? And always that expensive?
I went there on friday, the cover that night was $30 and $40 after midnight. The thing is they have alot of well known DJ's spinning there, mainly house/trance/techno music so thats probly why its so expensive. Also, it dont close until 6 am. Alot of people were probly rolling, one dude even asked me if i had pills lol. I had fun tho!

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Junkyard said:
I went there on friday, the cover that night was $30 and $40 after midnight. The thing is they have alot of well known DJ's spinning there, mainly house/trance/techno music so thats probly why its so expensive. Also, it dont close until 6 am. Alot of people were probly rolling, one dude even asked me if i had pills lol. I had fun tho!
I went to Webster Hall about 3 weeks ago for the first time...my buddy has ranted and raved about the women being hot in this place...well ya know what? It sucked balls. Most of the women weren't hot(very surprising considering this place is huge, with 3 floors and about 5 rooms). Big waste of 30 bucks and a big waste of my time. That'll be the last time I go to Webster Hall. The only good thing I'll say about the place was the music, as I am a fan of Trance/Techno/House..although I'm only a fan of it when the lyrics aren't cheesy where you have some b*tch whining about a guy, or some guy AFCly whining about a chick.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why pay high cover? I go to some places w/o cover..you will be amazed of some women there..i only pay cover if its all drinks included..then watch how like "when moses divided the seas"lol the baeaches will game you..well it depends how you escalate within secnds of meeting n attracting her...
Dragon seen me do it...too bad I dont wing anymore.

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have developed few things for inner game
we can meet coffee place and do this ,1 hour should be enough go out later if you feel like
pm me

coolf1r3

Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
I was pulling mad russian b!tches out of Brighton Beach! I took one home and she had a PEN!S, I fresh whooped his a$$ on the SPOT... GOD DAMN.
LOL WUT.:crackup:

Junkyard

Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
I went to Webster Hall about 3 weeks ago for the first time...my buddy has ranted and raved about the women being hot in this place...well ya know what? It sucked balls. Most of the women weren't hot(very surprising considering this place is huge, with 3 floors and about 5 rooms). Big waste of 30 bucks and a big waste of my time. That'll be the last time I go to Webster Hall. The only good thing I'll say about the place was the music, as I am a fan of Trance/Techno/House..although I'm only a fan of it when the lyrics aren't cheesy where you have some b*tch whining about a guy, or some guy AFCly whining about a chick.
Maybe i didnt miss out, I tried going there a few weeks ago but too much drama at the door. Im pretty much done with megaclubs anyway, im gonna stick with the smaller venues with no cover/door drama :up:

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Junkyard said:
Maybe i didnt miss out, I tried going there a few weeks ago but too much drama at the door. Im pretty much done with megaclubs anyway, im gonna stick with the smaller venues with no cover/door drama :up:
What's up:

Actually I kinda take back what I said about Webster...I was there with DJKid, Lord Shinra, and EnriTT several weeks ago, and I at least(contrary to what DJKid thought) thought it was pretty decent. I mean it could've been better(it was defintely better than the previous time I had been there), but it was still worth it in my opinion, considering, a lot of these other crappy places that are out there. I actually get in free now. Manhattan isn't what it once used to be, the way it was in the 80's and early-mid 90's. People from all over the world(especially England) were coming to NY in droves at that time from what people tell me. One-night stands used to be rampant, everyone was having them..hooking up with the hotties was supposedly a lot easier than it is now. It was a really fun and great time to be alive from what I hear. Manhattan was at the center of it. London, England was also another popular spot at the time.

Anyway though, back to Webster Hall, the best time to go, is on Saturday's. Friday's is pretty bad, you don't wanna be there on a Friday, I can tell ya that..lol. Another place that I hear is roaring these days, is 'Columbus 72nd'. I think that's the name of club. It's located on on it's name, Columbus Ave. and 72nd St. Pulse 87 is always advertising it on their radio station. I have yet to check it out. I bet this place is crawling with hotties.