Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some guy on MGTOW

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Please dont be ignorant enough to think that the civil war was over slavery, or that "whitey" did it out of the goodness of his heart.

I do give credit for eradicating it though, it still doesnt change the fact that it happened or that blacks still have it much worse than whites.

Of course, your myopic worldview only admits for two possibilities - either I'm in total agreement with you or im a "shîtlib feminist raging against the patriarchy".
Black people in 2015 (notice I said 2015, not 1945) have it worse off today due to their own bad decisions to not embrace education, STEM, and capitalism like every other damn group is doing.

Black people are so used to having a "master" I guess, or a savior, that every Black Conference on fixing the issues in the black community is always centered around getting another group of people to SAVE us.

- Democrats are going to save us.

- Obama will save us.

- Hillary will save us.

- Jesus Christ will save us.

The reason the black community is the way it is, is because there's been no true embracing of legal BLACK CAPITALISM. This is where you have black men who start out working for someone else, then pool their money together to look at creating the next big thing or at least "something" that can blow up to be a major business (like Apple did). They can then hire their "own people" in a majority fashion similarly as to how white people do it, but diversify and add in some other races in there to not appear racist.

But the only way blacks can get to this, they have to stop looking for a savior and start pooling their money, wisdom and expertise together to get it done.

It's going to be HARD to fvcking do this when the black culture is against education as that's "acting white," against speaking anything but ebonics because speaking the standard language of the country is "acting white," learning how the equity and debt markets work is "acting white," learning how to build credit is "acting white"......

Every thing that will SAVE black people is casted off as acting white, everything that is destroying black people is embraced as being black, so you tell me how the FVCK can the black community progress with backwards thinking like this?

I already know I will be called a sell-out, coon, and all the rest of that dumb shyt by the blacks on here because that's the narrative.

Black people are where they are in 2015 (notice I didn't say 1945) because of their own DUMB decisions. And anybody that tries to get them going in the right direction they cast off as acting white or cooning or what the fvck ever.

So my stance is this. If you are an educated black person that's middle class or middle class minded, GET THE FVCK AWAY from black people. All they are going to do is PULL YOU DOWN to the bottom of the crab barrel because, "We all slaves to the white masta...the white supremacy gones gets us...so don't opens no business no no...don't go to school no no...the white supremacy gones gets us"

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
JohnnyWinner said:
Why are ( . )( . ), Danger, Poon Queen A.K.A Playher Man playswithhimselfman the mental masturdebator A.K.A BurrHOE the Buffoon Queen MGTOWS?

Because they sucked their daddy's d1ck instead of their mommy's t1t. :crackup:

If Sosuave would have made me Moderator, I would have easily gotten rid of these trolls. What kind of grown a.ss man has time to do all of this?

Latteup

Banned
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
If Sosuave would have made me Moderator, I would have easily gotten rid of these trolls. What kind of grown a.ss man has time to do all of this?
You a moderator? :crackup:

A guy who calls blacks n1ggers and admits to hating women?

Tenacity said:
So your child gets D's and E's on their report card? And you as their Father cancel their Birthday Party? Expect NOT ONLY for the Mother to not cancel the party but to keep it going, but if you demand it remains cancelled then you will be hauled off as abusing the Child.

So your daughter at 16 wants to go hang out all night with God knows who, and you even have "word" she's been hanging out in some college dorm rooms. You decide that her going out days are BANNED....expect NOT ONLY for the Mother to cancel the Banning but if you demand the banning remains in place, you will be hauled off as abusing the Child.

The Red Pill and the Reality of the world we are living in has totally fvcked me up guys. I have all of the qualities and PASSION to be a Father but I'm not going to be able to do that in this new world. I would be lying to you if I told you that I was OK with this shyt. I'm working through accepting this new reality but sometimes I literally HATE women......no matter of fact I DO HATE WOMEN....I swear to God I literally HATE these people and the HATE is so strong I could just drop a fvcking BOMB on these bytches the likes Osama Bin Laden would have never seen.

I had to opt out of Marriage and creating Children, due to these stupid a.ss bytches. I honestly don't even know how the fvck I'm going to be able to live until "old age". A PART of me died when I came to the realization that I am NOT going to be a fvcking Father.....all on the account of these STUPID a.ss fvcking bytches
GTFO.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I sympathize with that argument tenacity, it is up to each person to take responsibility for themselves regardless of race, gender, etc. and make the most of their life.

That being said, the economics are still horribly stacked against black people, or poor people in general really. You cant become the next apple when you cant afford school and healthcare, have a horrible environment around you of drugs and violence, etc. Some will pull themselves out yes, but many won't. And its a vicious cycle.

The "middle class" (or whats left of it) can barely make ends meet so it is that much harder for anyone growing up in the wrong zip code with the wrong parents and community. So yes its up to each man, but the much larger issue is the totally broken economic/political reality we have.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
I sympathize with that argument tenacity, it is up to each person to take responsibility for themselves regardless of race, gender, etc. and make the most of their life.

That being said, the economics are still horribly stacked against black people, or poor people in general really. You cant become the next apple when you cant afford school and healthcare, have a horrible environment around you of drugs and violence, etc. Some will pull themselves out yes, but many won't. And its a vicious cycle.

The "middle class" (or whats left of it) can barely make ends meet so it is that much harder for anyone growing up in the wrong zip code with the wrong parents and community. So yes its up to each man, but the much larger issue is the totally broken economic/political reality we have.
That's understandable but you have to start somewhere. You have no control over where you start but you DO have control over where you are by 35.

If you grew up in the hood, broken home, etc., and if you are 18-29 without your shyt together then you should get a pass.

By the time you are in your 30's and 40's, if you are STILL in that same hood that you grew up in then it's your fault. You didn't make the moves, get the education, nor make the career choices to move yourself up the ladder.

When you examine most of these people who are poor or in the lower working class, and have been there all of their life, you will find a number of bad choices that are keeping them there:

- Lack of education (that's their fault, you can get a GED and then get a Pell Grant to go to college for free)

- Bad spending habits (they are paid on Friday and the money is spent by Sunday on a variety of dumb shyt such as clubbing, expensive clothes, big screen TVs, etc.)

- Bad investing habits (they have no money to invest because they spend everything and they don't even have a plan to invest anyway)

- Bad career planning (most of them have no career plan)

- Bad outlook on life (the white man is out to get them and anything that they try to do, the white man will stop them, so why even try?)

- Having a bunch of kids they couldn't afford (this is one of the BIGGEST ones)

- Having prior criminal records (this is another one of the BIGGEST ones)

Now, flip this and look at a middle class person. You won't find them with kids they can't afford, criminal records, bad investing habits, bad spending habits, and without a career plan and higher education in place.

The "economy" is something that is a macro view of micro decisions, the "economy" shapes into something totally different when micro decisions across the board match that of the middle and higher classes, rather than that of the lower and working classes.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW was "formed" by Gordon Roy Parker AKA Ray Gordon. It's really the most successful thing he accomplished. That motherfu*cker goes back to the alt.seduction.fast days and I actually bought his "book," "Outfoxing the Foxes" a good, oh 17 or so years ago.