Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some guy on MGTOW

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
ArcBound,

Nice response my friend, I read through all of them lol.

1.) You say the divorce rate isn't as "bad" once it's broken down by particular segments, income levels, education levels, age groups and dating relational experience of the participants.

2.) In relation to the benefits of marriage, your theory is that it's better to raise children within that structure and also if you follow number one (and marry within certain segments and criterion) you are likely to stay married and have a supportive spouse that makes your life run more efficiently.

3.) When you factor all of these things in, the divorce rate doesn't have to be over 50%, it could be far less, at around 10% - 20%.

Isn't that a good summarized version? I like your response ArcBound because at least you don't just post things without numbers, data and facts, you actually support data to support your theory.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
1.) Response To Number One

So here's the thing, I too am aware of studies show that if you marry at particular age ranges with certain other things being efficient (education status, career status, experience with dealing with the opposite sex, etc.) then your chances for marriage survival go up....way UP. And I agree with that. You see all the segmentation data shows ArcBound, is that one should be looking to pick a spouse that has certain traditional good qualities at the TIME of the courting phase, and I agree with that notion.

However, the issue for me is that it still doesn't mitigate the main risks. The main risks of a relationship with a woman in 2015, is that she can change on you or flip on you at any moment or over time, becoming a different person during the marriage than who she was at the beginning of the marriage and during the courting phase.

That woman that just decided to flip and change on you, could make being married to her a living hell personally, financially, spiritually, etc., and if a divorce occurs, she can make your financial situation a living hell and so much of one that you might never recover from it.

You can't risk mitigate this situation ArcBound.

TENACITY would get married tomorrow if there was a provision where I could leave the marriage without being financially hurt at all. Whatever we shared 50/50 would be divided, the child custody/time with the child would be divided, and everything that we personally own would not be touched as it has nothing to do with what we "shared" and "owned" together. And unfortunately, it just doesn't work that way.

As I told you, I could marry a chick and she is working at the beginning, but decides to FLIP on me during the marriage and bytch about being a housewife. She decides to divorce me in 5 years and argue for lifetime alimony based upon that situation. That wasn't the deal we had coming into it, but once you are MARRIED to her, there's really nothing you can do. All of this stupid talk about being a MGTOW or an Alpha Male or DJ while being married, is complete and utter hogwash. There's no fvcking Alpha Male shyt when you are married.

So that's my main issue with Marriage, it's not really so MUCH the woman, it's the LAWS. Listen, people fall in love and out of love, all of the time. People also change, all of the time. I just want it to where if I enter this agreement, I can get the fvck out of it without hurting my financial past or future, and I can't do that.

As a result, the RISK is not worth the REWARD for me. And speaking of the rewards, let's discuss those next.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
#2.) Response To Number Two

I believe a child needs two parents, a Father and a Mother, I don't believe a child needs those parents living in one household. What I think is psychologically damaging to a child is just having a Mother and not having a relationship with their Father, which is how I grew up. I don't believe you HAVE to be in a marriage contract for the children, you could be, but you don't have to in my opinion.

So I would never get married just for the children.

Also, I'm not making children for the very same reasons as I'm not getting married above, it's the fact that the woman can FLIP on me at anytime and the law is setup to where if she wanted to...she could keep me from my children and drain my financial future with excessive child support payments.

The Risk is not worth the Reward for me.

#3.) Additional Rant

I have to protect Tenacity, I am pretty successful right now in my Commercial Finance career that is now spanning over 8 years. But I have no strong family foundation, I was HOMELESS before I got on my feet, and I just can't have a CHICK coming into my fvcking life, fvcking up my financial structure, causing me to go back to pseudo-homelessness again, then like the wind this bytch is GONE out of my life leaving me fvcked up.

Once a chick does that shyt, there's going to be no one there to fvcking help me ArcBound, and when I come on this fvcking site and tell you and jurry (with all your "all women aren't like that" bullshyt) about what just happened....all the fvck you guys are going to say is,

"Tenacity, just man up, stop whining about it, and find another job you can do it! Come on buddy!! Be a man and stop whining! Come on buddy!!"

That's all the fvck you are going to say because you will know that my life had been FVCKED up, just like so many other Men's lives are FVKCED up over these insane laws.

So when Men like me don't want to engage with the bullshyt legal system involving women, it's because we can see through women's bullshyt.

MGTOW is an Effect, not a Cause. If you have some fakers in MGTOW that are just MGTOW because they are afraid to approach a chick, then that's their dumb a.sses. That's not me though. I'm MGTOW because I have no other fvcking choice...if a chick comes into my life through these stupid a.ss laws and fvcks my finances up....I have NOTHING ELSE. I would be suicide bound. I have to protect my LIFE.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Yobble Yay said:
Burroughs sent private messages to Atom Smasher to have TaruntulaHawk banned. Atom Smasher is a "yes nodding head man" to his prized pets Burroughs, ( . ) ( . ), playher man aka playswithhimself man aka BurrHOE aka Poon King the fairy Queen. Atom Smasher does whatever they tell him to do.
Piss off you histrionic weirdo, I've never once reported you or even negged you for that matter. I actually enjoy trolling you and getting you to do your "Manosphincter is baaaaad, you're all going to BURN in hell !! :box:" flip outs.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly the MGTOW movement is basically a bunch of sissy ass white guys if you want me to be honest.

F'n drama queens. Worse than women really. "oh wah i got hurt, a woman hurt me i'm gonna go my own way and tell everyone i know that i don't like women and this is why"

I'll say this about being a minority; I have a ****ing nut sack lol. Nutt the **** up, get in shape and go get you some tail and stop *****ing about "how the world really is"

The irony being if anyone should be going their own way it's black men

All these hot ass white women with hot ass legs and feet and **** lol and you dudes talking about going your own way :crackup:

If you are a black dude and you got your **** together, you're still black lol so unless well.. you're me lol, white women really aren't going to take you seriously. Because you have your **** together, you can't take most black women seriously. A successful black man, gets **** from both sides, becuase white girls don't like hi becuase he's black, and black girls don't like him becuase he's "white". AT the end of the day, all you MTGOW dudes have to go is invest in a ****ing gym membership, some half decent clothes and off to the races you go again

But you're so ****ing lazy, you won't even do that. *****ing is easier and more instant impact. **** going your own way I like ***** lol.

Even divorce, you guys act like ****ing divorce is a ****ing extinction level event or some **** lol. Dude people get divorced all the ****ing time my dad has been divorced 4 times rotfl with 3 kids by 3 different women including me. Still has a bad ass house, still has a bad ass Mercedes, still has his own business. I know plenty of dudes who get diroced, shake that **** off and get back out there. But you ***** ass dudes give up at the THOUGHT of divorce, geez. Half you mother****ers aint' even got **** to take lol

Pitiful really

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Honestly the MGTOW movement is basically a bunch of sissy ass white guys if you want me to be honest.
Bingo.

backbreaker said:
The irony being if anyone should be going their own way it's black men
Shirking work and skipping out on Shaniqua and her 4 welfare dependent thuglets is kind of "going their own way" I guess. Mind you race cucked white beta male tax drones still foot the bill...which funny enough is one of the precursors to those "sissy ass white guys" eventually going MGTOW when and if they ever wise up :crazy:

It's the circle of poz.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker,

Well, I'm a black guy lol, but I agree with some of your points and disagree with others.

You are correct, as an educated black man (with a career) you are sort of a lost cause because you aren't "black enough" to black people, but you aren't "white enough" either to white people. But I believe when the white culture gets a cold, black culture get the flu. We have to avoid Shaniqua for the simple reason that we have to also avoid some of the "Rebeccas" out here. Both are snakes in the grass, it's just one of the snakes (Shaniqua) is louder with her attacks while Rebecca is quieter and gets you when you are less likely to notice.

You are incorrect about the entire "whining" concept, I really don't understand where you guys come from with this shyt. If someone doesn't want to enter legal agreements with women, why is that considered weak, or unmanly? So I have to marry a chick to prove how BAD A.SS I am? Your Dad is doing well for being divorced four times, but I bet he would be doing better if he had not have been divorced so many times.

There are people in the MGTOW Movement that are just riding a wave, I understand that. They will ride the wave as an EXCUSE to not approach a "hot chick" for fear of rejection, I understand that.

But I don't think that we should allow those dumb a.sses to dilute the central point of MGTOW and MRAs in general, in regards to the legal system surrounding men/women being out of whack and usually NOT working out in the man's favor. Now, once you understand that reality or "red pill" it's really up to you to determine what you want to do with it.

Remember, there's four levels to MGTOW. Level 1 are MGTOWs that STILL get married and risk mitigate all of the risks on the table. Level 2 are MGTOWs that will NEVER get married again or not marry even for a first time (myself). Level 3 are MGTOWs that won't date a woman at all, only deal with women professionally. Level 4 are MGTOWs that drop the fvck out of society altogether, they don't work, they don't do shyt.

I'm Level 2 MGTOW, but I respect a Level 1 MGTOW if that's what you want to be. As I stated earlier, I don't see how someone can be MGTOW and married, but it's possible and if that floats your boat...then do it. It just doesn't float mine.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Tencity you're about as black as Andy Griffith lol
No I'm black, I've posted my regular pics and fitness status pics on here.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any new political movement is born out of negativity. Think feminism, nazism, communism, the civil rights movement. All those ideologies were born and sustained by people who were angry about something. Look at the American Revolution even. The Founding Fathers were basically a bunch of guys who were pissed off about having to pay taxes to the king. People who are happy generally don't give a rat's ass about political and social issues.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

F'n drama queens. Worse than women really. "oh wah i got hurt, a woman hurt me i'm gonna go my own way and tell everyone i know that i don't like women and this is why"
A rather ironic statement from one of the most emotional and attention-seeking posters on SS.

backbreaker said:
If you are a black dude and you got your **** together, you're still black lol so unless well.. you're me lol, white women really aren't going to take you seriously.
You try to big yourself up in every insecurity-drenched post you make here...because the best you could do was a much older white chick with a kid from a prior relationship. Your act is wearing thin, my friend.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
But you're so ****ing lazy, you won't even do that. *****ing is easier and more instant impact. **** going your own way I like ***** lol.

Even divorce, you guys act like ****ing divorce is a ****ing extinction level event or some **** lol. Dude people get divorced all the ****ing time my dad has been divorced 4 times rotfl with 3 kids by 3 different women including me. Still has a bad ass house, still has a bad ass Mercedes, still has his own business. I know plenty of dudes who get diroced, shake that **** off and get back out there. But you ***** ass dudes give up at the THOUGHT of divorce, geez. Half you mother****ers aint' even got **** to take lol

Pitiful really
How can they go their own way if they still involve women living in society? Shouldn't they join a commune all living together if they want to go their own way?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
A very fair approach Arcbound.

So cohabiting couples are nearly as successful with some differences regarding potential pregnancy of the daughters, which appears to be small but nonetheless a benefit to marriage.

Overall I do not believe that potential risk is more than the risk of financially devastating one parent via divorce, but others may feel differently.
Well the papers I linked described more problems including depression, cognitive abilities etc., but I get your point.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tenacity said:
ArcBound,

Nice response my friend, I read through all of them lol.

1.) You say the divorce rate isn't as "bad" once it's broken down by particular segments, income levels, education levels, age groups and dating relational experience of the participants.

2.) In relation to the benefits of marriage, your theory is that it's better to raise children within that structure and also if you follow number one (and marry within certain segments and criterion) you are likely to stay married and have a supportive spouse that makes your life run more efficiently.

3.) When you factor all of these things in, the divorce rate doesn't have to be over 50%, it could be far less, at around 10% - 20%.

Isn't that a good summarized version? I like your response ArcBound because at least you don't just post things without numbers, data and facts, you actually support data to support your theory.
I think it is a good summarized version yeah

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To your point 1.

A lot of the studies I linked examine marriages over a long period of time (decades) and while you are right a woman can do a 180 from how she was during a courting phase to during the marriage phase, the divorce statistics take those marriages into account. So if you lowered your divorce percentage to say 10% or 20%, that includes even those women in that calculation.

To point 2, what you talk about sounds a lot like the biological parents cohabiting. But the studies I posted earlier in this thread also examined that and found that biological parents marrying still confers benefits that biological parents cohabiting don't have (even adjusted for income). For example, teenage promiscuity/pregnancy, delinquency, cognitive defects, emotional defects, earning less money than peers, etc. So while it is your opinion that they don't need to marry, the evidence shows that even kids with cohabiting biological parents are behind married biological parents.

To point 3, you are grouping jurry and me together. Almost every single person here I responded individually, and didn't combine their arguments together and make claims about what they have said. That is because I respect what each person has to say, and I hope you will have that same respect towards me.

"all the fvck you guys are going to say is,

"Tenacity, just man up, stop whining about it, and find another job you can do it! Come on buddy!! Be a man and stop whining! Come on buddy!!" ""

I never said or gave advice anything like that. The only thing I have said about complaining was using Pook's farmer and frost analogy. The farmer has a legitimate gripe (frost on his crops) and while he has a right to complain it doesn't do anything. I never talked in that condescending manner with man-ups and false motivation that you quote future Arcbound is going to say.

That said your last point I concede to you. A lesson my father taught me very early was each person looks out for their own physical health and mental well being first and foremost.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@backbreaker

I agree with a lot of your points (not all) but you can do it without an expletive every other word. I've seen you type much more eloquently, and it is easier to move a debate along if you had actual points people could understand. The MGTOW is more than white guys, as the phenomenon of Herbivore men in Japan attest to, and the fact that there is a significant portion of black American men in MGTOW as well.

You can talk about the hardships in your early life if you want ( and we know you had many by how many times you mention it :) )and talk about that but you and I both know you didn't need to bring race into this topic.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
@backbreaker

I agree with a lot of your points (not all) but you can do it without an expletive every other word. I've seen you type much more eloquently, and it is easier to move a debate along if you had actual points people could understand. The MGTOW is more than white guys, as the phenomenon of Herbivore men in Japan attest to, and the fact that there is a significant portion of black American men in MGTOW as well.

You can talk about the hardships in your early life if you want ( and we know you had many by how many times you mention it :) )and talk about that but you and I both know you didn't need to bring race into this topic.
You're right. I could have said it better. I'm beyond swamped and I'm pretty sure my wife is about to go in labor lol. If she doesn't I will post a more thoughtful response tonight

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm in BOLD

ArcBound said:
To your point 1.

A lot of the studies I linked examine marriages over a long period of time (decades) and while you are right a woman can do a 180 from how she was during a courting phase to during the marriage phase.....

Stop right there, ArcBound that's the central problem man. The fact that a woman can totally SHIFT on you at anytime or over time, makes the thing extremely risky. It's like doing an investment in a business that has colossal changes every quarter, how the hell do you do long term planning for something like that? You don't, all you can do is plan for the very short term, which is why for me I have decided to only deal with short term relationships with women without getting into any legal ties.

.....the divorce statistics take those marriages into account. So if you lowered your divorce percentage to say 10% or 20%, that includes even those women in that calculation.

Okay, so let's go with that. Let's say it's not over 50% like I projected, let's say it's 15% like you project. I might have a 15% chance of getting divorced, but who is to say I'm not going to be apart of that 15%? Number two, the main RISK is still on the table in terms of the woman doing a 180 on me, there's no way I can risk mitigate that.....so let's say I don't divorce, does this mean that I'm living happily ever after or maybe I'm just tolerating the bullshyt because it's cheaper to keep her?

To point 2, what you talk about sounds a lot like the biological parents cohabiting. But the studies I posted earlier in this thread also examined that and found that biological parents marrying still confers benefits that biological parents cohabiting don't have (even adjusted for income). For example, teenage promiscuity/pregnancy, delinquency, cognitive defects, emotional defects, earning less money than peers, etc. So while it is your opinion that they don't need to marry, the evidence shows that even kids with cohabiting biological parents are behind married biological parents.

I was referring to the parents potentially not even dating anymore, but the child knows and has a relationship with both parents. I think having a Father and a Mother in your life is important, whether or not they are still together and in "love" I don't think has anything directly to do with the child.

To point 3, you are grouping jurry and me together. Almost every single person here I responded individually, and didn't combine their arguments together and make claims about what they have said. That is because I respect what each person has to say, and I hope you will have that same respect towards me.

"all the fvck you guys are going to say is,

"Tenacity, just man up, stop whining about it, and find another job you can do it! Come on buddy!! Be a man and stop whining! Come on buddy!!" ""

I never said or gave advice anything like that.

I'm referring to the notion that occurs on Forums like these all the time. When you have a guy come on here that's going through a Divorce, the standard replies are for the guy to STUCK IT UP, get an attorney, go through the process, and then get it over with so he can MOVE ON with life. That's the standard response and quite frankly, it's really the only response one can provide. I'm saying, if I get fvcked in the Court by a chick because I married on the notion that "I only have a 15% chance of divorce" then there will be nobody there to RESCUE me from my problems when they arise. I will have to eat shyt and die, and maybe literally like a lot of divorced men do. Marriage is a bad deal, a bad investment, a bad-bad-bad- DEAL. If you want to have children, do it without a marriage contract and just establish a professional working relationship with the child's mother so it has both a Father and a Mother in its life. Marriage is a BAD DEAL.

......That said your last point I concede to you. A lesson my father taught me very early was each person looks out for their own physical health and mental well being first and foremost.

Which is why no man in his right mind should sign a Marriage Contract because ArcBound, the contract makes no sense. I'm telling you, it's like signing up for a Cell Phone service with a $50,000 cancellation fee. I might really like the phone, like the service, and really NEED the phone/service, but to think that there might not come a time when I might need to cancel it (and can't) is just insane.