Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so...i had foursome last night....and it was amazing

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she chooses to leave you, she will get half of your stuff, plus alimony since she is now unemployable thanks to a 10 year gap on her resume.
IIRC, BB's wife is a trust fund baby, so she has her own income. That might get him out of the alimony. Might. You're right about the child support though. But they're not divorced yet. :)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have to say, I have absolutely no interest in group sex unless it exclusively me and females. Other males kill it. I don't even want a sex toy present if it's competing with me.

However, I know lots, prob the majority of men would really get off on this so credit to you. If it's like what a FFM would do for me, that must have been amazing. I would be grossed out by screwing anything where another dudes ****s has been. DP is just rubbing ****s through a thin sheet of woman :)

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as an aside, I bought some mags when I was travelling with work and had no sex. I foolishly kept them. They were mainly MMF gangbangs but there were some m/f stuff and girl pics I liked.

Ex wife found them and basically said she would be into it. I told her that was not the focus for me and that killed our sex for a while, I took it as an insult almost. Very embarrassing for both of us.

Women should never snoop on a mans sexual interests as she will often get the wrong idea.