Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so...i had foursome last night....and it was amazing

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not a true foursome as im not touching another dudes **** lol but mmff with the wifey

she and i went to this jazz spot a few weeks ago to listen to some music and we met this couple lare tweenties him shes prob...24-25. shes ..?something lol i still dont know but nt white if i had to guess native american, hes whitey mcirish white lol. both above avg looking people i guess i dont know how to rate dudes. anyway we met new friends and exchange numbers.

so im like hey babe lets go something lol. she tells me the new friends want to hang out so we decide to go to out.

to make this as short as possible ill cut to the part u guys care about lol

so we come home for a night cap, plus dude had like really convinced me on watching american physo id never seen it. they were a fun cute couple.still at this pojnt i have no ideal whatsoever what was in store.she wasnt flirting with me nor i her etc.

so we get to my place i cut on some music we are sitting out back by the pool that i just had installed two weeks ago

so the girl is looking at me and she looks at me and says youre very handsome, do you think im pretty? before i go forward i want to säy in my entire life thats the best pickup line ive ever eard..and it came from a woman. becäuse there is only one socally accaptable ænswer. because she understood its not what u think its what u say..her objective was to get me to say out loud yes she was pretty which i mean she was but still.

most guys would say but ur wife was theee, my wife would have slappēd the piss out of me had i said anything other than yes. those guys dont understand women. women are all about political correctness. these is no such thing as an ugly ẃoman to another woman unless u r ****ing her man...anyway point being she knew i was gonna say yes and moreso she knew my wife would not allow me to say otherwise

so i said yes and she was. great feet lol, pretty face nice tits she had really cute demples and i could not tell because of the sundress she had on but would find out later an amazing ass. a solid 6.5. not going to go out of my way but not going to kick out of bed and cute byany sane mans standards plus she had spunk lol i loved talking to her very livly.

so she says "well come over here then". now by this time neither my wife or i are idiots we get what is happening...i mean tis isa lot to process. i mean first and foremost how does my wife feel about this...i mean shes not what i would call passive agressive and has no qualms about tellng them to get the **** out lol...but she hasnt lol.so at the vey least shes not repulsed by the idea. she likes or at least is attracted to women. what about him its not fair to her if she isnt attracted to him. **** am i attracted to her lol i never really asked myself. i mean **** this isnt basketball u dont get 3 time outs lol. **** make the wrong move and i can get divorce papers

so i glance at my wife and she didnt have to say a word the look on her face which can be best described as"mother****er go lol what r u waiting on stop being a little *****" told me all i neēded to know.

U could tell by the military percision of their actiœns this wasn't their first rodeo..everything tey did by knowing she had to move on me first , how they eased both us īnto it. it started out normal neither her nor i knew what to do and my wife while wanting to do something new doesn't wanna piss me off so its a fine lin. then the other girl puts her hand on my **** and pulls down my pants and then starts blowing me and she was good lol. i realized after that it was the first time in damn near ten years that another woman has touched my ****. my wife now is lie ok suck my husbands **** lol tbis is something i can do lol so she helps. amazing lol. i had to move or i was done lol. so my wife then goes down on her hich i knew all along was her primary objective and igo doggy. 20 mins later we are all comfortable. by now im uttering words i never thought would come of my mouth "eat his ****ing **** stop ****ing around!" **** not only do i not mind watching her get ****ed by another man....which suprised me..i was giving dude pointers lol"yeah man she likes it when u pull her hair but not too hard"

we ****ed so long last night i and she legit forgot we had kids lol and we were going at it still when chneal tried to olen the door...at like 9am lol. i came prob 8 times last night, but the best part was the not one word having to be said afterwords it wasnt wired we werent even really drunk i didnt think she was a hoe or anything.. literally the only thing she said was do u have anywhere u have to be i said no she said ok no alarm thn, i kissed her on the forehead then as she laid her fead on my chest i wispered "my dirty little ****ing *****" lol we both laughed uncontrollably for a min or so then went to slep

in retrospect this day was a long time coming. she has never slept with a woman and has always wanted to. now looking back i have been in situtations where i could have had threesomes but its not something that really ever interested me but i did not realized how much it did interest her .i really did this for her i could care less honestly.

with that said. lfeeling yourself inside a new a woman is something that i did not consider. it was nice.

i found out that my **** is avg sized lol yay was llegit concerned and one of the reasons i did not want a threesome. i am also an eliter kisser something my wife has told me before that i have really soft lips and it drives them crazy

so.. i mean are we swingers lol. we will do that again. lol we ARE doing that again we already planned something this week. but i mean i dont know if i like the idea of just letting any dude uck my wife and im out on watching her get gangbaned what made it great was it was still intimate. half the time i was just with her and they each other. now that we crossed tat line do we try to **** our friends do we tell them lol? so do u treat the swingers like normal friends do i invite them over for a bbq lol i dont know swinger protocol

my son i can tell knows something is up lol. had i known we would be ****ing i would have gotten a hotel room
would strongly recommend doing but only to married. she coudl not watch me **** another woman 5 years ago. . hell i couldnt watch her get ****ed five years ago my wife knows i love her and she knows there is nothing that woman can do to take me away frmo her somehow ****ing others draws you closer which is odd there is like negative zero chance now either of us will ever cheat lol why

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your vanilla friends separate from that lifestyle. Discrete is the way to go.

Some couples will be into separate room play...that is a lot more trickier, because you never know if your woman is having a good time or not.

You should look for a club to meet people. The classy ones are "off-premise," meaning no one fvcks in the building. It's just for meeting people. The upscale clubs will charge a huge cover for single guys, like $50-100, a modest amount for a couple, and be free for single women.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not a real foursome unless you two dudes are switching off the women regularly. Sounds like you all just f*cked each others' woman.

so.. i mean are we swingers lol. we will do that again. lol we ARE doing that again we already planned something this week. but i mean i dont know if i like the idea of just letting any dude uck my wife and im out on watching her get gangbaned what made it great was it was still intimate. half the time i was just with her and they each other. now that we crossed tat line do we try to **** our friends do we tell them lol? so do u treat the swingers like normal friends do i invite them over for a bbq lol i dont know swinger protocol
Yes, please begin doing this. Report back your results.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Round two is tonight I just closed a huge project and I'm in a good mood so we set it up

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not married, but I can't imagine any situation where I'd be okay with some dude railing my wife.

It's none of my business, and y'all can do as you like. But since it's been made public discussion, I guess I can throw my two cents in.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could type proper English we might know WTF is going on.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

A woman who's worth her weight in diamonds will want to hog you all to herself.
Yeah, man I would think this is common sense, i like backbreaker but damn this just seems fool hardy to my mind. Esp, given the divorce laws and such.

Hmm, and she gave him no resistance at all?:eek:

If it was as easy as he said it was, then it kinda lends credence to the idea that maybe she was thinking about it all along..

When she divorces him over another guy, she'll say it was all his fault and you know what, it would be hard for anyone to argue with her about it, because he allowed it to happen.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Round two is tonight I just closed a huge project and I'm in a good mood so we set it up
Well??

I'm not married, but I can't imagine any situation where I'd be okay with some dude railing my wife.

It's none of my business, and y'all can do as you like. But since it's been made public discussion, I guess I can throw my two cents in.
I'm wondering if he and this other dude decided to spit roast his wife or not.

Glassguy

Reaction score
He either fvcked himself to death or they went to talk to a divorce attorney today. Only reason I can see for not posting an update lol

GhostOfCordon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm back! CordonCordon in the house. I literally have not looked at this forum in years and I come back and the first thing I see is BB having a foursome? Wtf????

All I remember from his marriage before was him talking about how great it was. And maybe it is...I don't know. But if you are letting another guy plow your wife...in front of you no less bb, there is either something VERY wrong with your marriage or you are a closet sex perv.

I, in no way, shape, or form, would willingly let some guy F my wife. It would never happen. No how, no way, no shot.

But hey, who am I to judge. I am the same guy who got married to my long term gf of 8 years 3 years ago and ended up getting a Thai hottie pregnant with my now daughter. And believe it or not, my wife found out and stayed with me!! I may have to write a separate post about that. :) Trust me, you would love it.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But hey, who am I to judge. I am the same guy who got married to my long term gf of 8 years 3 years ago and ended up getting a Thai hottie pregnant with my now daughter. And believe it or not, my wife found out and stayed with me!! I may have to write a separate post about that. :) Trust me, you would love it.
Welcome back, Cordon.
Back to brag?
:)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score