Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

so...i had foursome last night....and it was amazing

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Has Pandora's box been opened? I fear it is possible.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He either fvcked himself to death or they went to talk to a divorce attorney today. Only reason I can see for not posting an update lol
Maybe they're still having sex :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for those of you who don't get it, it's not the toher guy my wife was interested in....hint hint. she likes ***** lol.

this time i was smart enough to get a hotel room and we pretty much ****ed from wednesdfay til saturday. i have legit lost 7 pounds.

spent the last 2 days finding this girl we found at the hotel parking lot walking around who is mentally ill help. she wasd really really like, legit hot, but had probably schizophrenia.. i saw her when i was outside smoking a cig saturday morning taking a break when she almost ran into the street without looking because she was too busy dancing... had we left her there they would have raped her she was a legit 8, 23 years old.. or she would have killed herself. that pretty much ended the session. we found out where she lives and waited for someone to come get her.

if my wife wants to leave for the other dude she can go lol. i'll find someone else life will go on. i'll never live my life in fear of some ****l ike that. my wife and the other girl really really have chemistry if anything tha'ts who i'm worried about her leaving me for/ .

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, cool, its your life.

But, before I go let me tell you what happened to my child friend.

This was a guy i grew up with, decent looking and had a way with women. One day he met and fell in love with this beautiful bisexual woman. They eventually got married.

One day she suggested some side action, i advised him not to do it, because its a common way to get turned out. He didnt listen.

They started out doing threesomes, boy, girl, girl. He loved it..

However one day she wanted to try couples. All is well for a while, but then one day she suggested that he try it with the guy.

That was his first foray into bisexuality/ homosexuality. Eventually he decided that he liked dyck better than pusssy.

And now???

He has aids!!! :(

Any questions?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, cool, its your life.

This was a guy i grew up with, decent looking and had a way with women. One day he met and fell in love with this beautiful bisexual woman. They eventually got married.

One day she suggested some side action, i advised him not to do it, because its a common way to get turned out. He didnt listen.

However one day she wanted to try couples. All is well for a while, but then one day she suggested that he try it with the guy.

That was his first foray into bisexuality/ homosexuality. Eventually he decided that he liked dyck better than pusssy.

And now???

Any questions?
SMH

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spent the last 2 days finding this girl we found at the hotel parking lot walking around who is mentally ill help. she wasd really really like, legit hot, but had probably schizophrenia.. i saw her when i was outside smoking a cig saturday morning taking a break when she almost ran into the street without looking because she was too busy dancing... had we left her there they would have raped her she was a legit 8, 23 years old.. or she would have killed herself. that pretty much ended the session. we found out where she lives and waited for someone to come get her.
You're getting to be quite the humanitarian. I seem to recall another recent post where you were helping some other chick with mental problems or addiction problems or both. I wonder if anyone would be willing to help her if she wasn't female, and a hot one at that. I don't have to tell you some schizophrenics can be dangerous. If it was a guy, he probably would have ended up tasered on the ground.

if my wife wants to leave for the other dude she can go lol. i'll find someone else life will go on.
Just for the record, the thought of her leaving for that dude never even crossed my mind. I object to the act on the face of it - for me. You can do what you like, of course. A lot of women have this bisexual curiousity you are alluding to, and the current culture only encourages it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, cool, its your life.

And now???

Any questions?
The old fella has a point and it's a fair warning.

You think of boundaries being crossed, things one would have never done before, then the boundary is crossed and there's no going back...........then another boundary comes along and one thinks "why not?" It escalates........

Letting another man bang your wife is a huge boundary for most men. A line that most won't cross. Those that cross it must find
it exciting and they get their rocks off that way. But then that becomes the normal. That becomes vanilla. It's no longer exciting. There has to be another boundary to cross that will bring back that jolt of excitement........things you thought you'd never do........lines being crossed.........

This guy's friend could be the one that has a book out about being "on the down low". Being with other men in secret and not using protection as that would be an "admission of sex" (what fvcking delusion).....then passing the leoneAIDS on to their wives....

Fvck that ****e. Lines in the sand are needed.

It's the same with drugs......

Last edited:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're getting to be quite the humanitarian. I seem to recall another recent post where you were helping some other chick with mental problems or addiction problems or both. I wonder if anyone would be willing to help her if she wasn't female, and a hot one at that. I don't have to tell you some schizophrenics can be dangerous. If it was a guy, he probably would have ended up tasered on the ground.
i've always had a big heart. read my post history. **** there is an ex prostitute i literally pulled from a pimp that is living in my extra bed room. i have been a big brother to a kid who is now 12 years old for the last 6 years he's basically my 2nd son. has a key to my house and everything. that **** isn't for show that's me. that will always be me. if i see something that i think is wrong and i think i can fix it i'm going to try. I know we like to talk about women and **** here but I was raised foreal in the church

" Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy, drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give." - Matthew 10:8

and ****, that's why i'm as blessed as I am to not want for anything.\

you're right lol it is my life lol. I mean it really isn't a big deal. it's ****ing sex. my wife always wanted to have sex with a woman we created the enviroment so she can it was fun will do again lol. if she likes it that much to where she wants to leave me for a woman or falls in love with another man she can knock herself out. she drives a new mercedes and hasn't worked in 10 years almost to the day if she is willing to give all that up or risk her family that she has made than best of luck i'll move on. that's just how i live my life and it's worked.

maybe it's arrogance, maybe i should care a little but i just dont' lol. i would have no trouble whatosever dating if she left and she knows it and that is what keeps her in line. i'm a catch, she knows it, i know it.

my wife hates rollar costers. i am an adrenaline junkie and love nothing more than going on a 60 mph up side down up and down heart pounding rollar coster. it took me almost 8 years to get her to go on one but one day while visiting my cousins in dallas we stopped by six flags and i got her to get on the mr freeze on six flags over texas which is one of my fav roller costers i'm basically a big ass kid lol. i have more in common with my son than i do with my wife lol. and she told me but what if we fall off or it breaks. and i was like wel that would suck lol but it's not going to stop me from experiencing it and having a good time. we got on it, she didn't die lol and now she has an experience she can remember.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and im' not go lie lol iv'e always wanted a double blow job. never had that before until this experience. i guess more than anything that's how i understood where my wife was coming from just becuase i wanted two women to lick my balls at the same time doesn't mean i am remotely interested in leaving my wife.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of activity is better left with a fuk buddy, or a chick you do not give a chit about..

Bit risky with your wifey..
I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a very dumb move but perhaps not surprising considering the source.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
so you basically cucked yourself and let your life get banged by another dude...and cheered it on...hell next time you might be sukking his c0ck and getting cheered on by the wives!

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be concerned that your wife was so eager and took it so easily....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a big revulsion toward the idea of sharing a vagina with another penis. The idea just sickens me. It's one reason I prefer LTRs, I suppose.

When I was younger, I didn't really care, or think about it much. I was just so horny, I just wanted a piece of whatever, and that's all that mattered to me. But at a certain age, the thought of it just really started to disgust me.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Seems like a very dumb move but perhaps not surprising considering the source.
It's an incredibly dumb move. he's forgetting some key principles. never trust what a woman says. she may say she's feeling a particular way today but by tomorrow? she may feel completely different. you can say something like you want a double blow job but if you do it? now she's got ammo. hey, you had another chick, I want another guy. hell, she probably won't even tell you. and you know what? she's completely justified. once you break the plain of another woman and she knows it, all options are on the table, even nuclear. she may do something any way, but now you've officially given her all of the justification in the world. she's claimed the moral high ground and didn't even have to work for it. women love the moral high ground, now she doesn't have to feel bad about anything she does and can blame it all on someone else. that's like a giant piece of cake to a fat chick but one that has no calories, no fat and all of the taste of a fat filled, sugar filled tasty goodness. and no matter what type of pre-nup you have, if you have something, she's going to get something. think it wouldn't burn to see your kids having a good time with someone she's trying to replace you with? think again.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she drives a new mercedes and hasn't worked in 10 years almost to the day if she is willing to give all that up or risk her family that she has made than best of luck i'll move on. that's just how i live my life and it's worked.
Unfortunately, that isn't how things work in the US. If she chooses to leave you, she will get half of your stuff, plus alimony since she is now unemployable thanks to a 10 year gap on her resume. You'd probably get stuck with child support too since most kids prefer to live with mom. There is basically no downside for a woman to leave and MASSIVE benefits.

U

user43770

Has there been any drama since?

Inviting other people into the bedroom is defintely appealing, but I feel like it opens the door to endless turmoil.