Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So an all black team just won the LLWS....

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Wait....So now we're not taking our ball and microphone and going home coz the man be holding us down n sheeeeit?

Make up your mind.

* Daydreams what it must be like to have your very own ethnostate full of your own countrymen you could return to at any time and not a growing multiculti toilet where you're despised by every oblivious and not so oblivious anti-white leftoid*
Quote:
What's funny about you talking in ebonics, if you do the research where ebonics originated from, it derives from redneck talk.

So keep up the good work titty

Also, if you think American whites are loved on every part of this country, then try a crack over there in the middle east. I seen them executing hostages white men on the daily on camera

Have yet to see them do it to blacks.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
So a bunch of jews will lose some cash and an army of estrogen drenched ,overweight and self hating race cucked beta males will miss out on watching their favorite black man jumping and dancing. Say it ain't so!!
Stupid. Most everyone watches a sport now and then.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Fixed, and yes I will. I couldn't look my family in the eyes if I went to bed without pissing off at least one anti-white sh!tlib somewhere.
i'm surprised they look you in the eyes, knowing that you waste countless hours being a racist troll

oh I get it

what you mean by family is those sex blow up dolls you have locked up in your closet, I get it now.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
i'm surprised they look you in the eyes, knowing that you waste countless hours being a racist troll

oh I get it

what you mean by family is those sex blow up dolls you have locked up in your closet, I get it now.
:crackup: funny