Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So an all black team just won the LLWS....

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
That's rich coming from the fainting goat who spams "report bad post" over the word faggot. (Playher man says hi btw)
Is he there in bed with you? Tell him I say hi too.
Danger said:
I have called them out before and sided with you. Hell I just sided with you the other day when I said it was wrong for those two officers to arrest an innocent black woman while her children were in her car.

You never made your point, you still haven't provided evidence or an explanation on how a 5' 8" man in a car can grab the neck of a 6' 4" man standing out of the car. Only your racism fuels that belief unless youc an explain how it can occur.

And of course I linked other threads, they are the best examples to display your blatant racism.

At least I have a history of defending blacks and can point to one from just the other day. Where can you say the same of defending whites?
You defend blacks? Lmao thats a new one.

And stop projecting bro. Im far from racist. Just because I dont kow-tow to the bs you and others here try to push does not make me a racist. So drop the little vendetta. Heck, for the most part the black dudes on this forum dont really bring up race unless one of the resident racist trolls start some bs.

Ill believe you "defend blacks" when I see you call out the trolls on this forum as often as you try and start sh!t with me, backbreaker, FatalJay, etc. Its not uncommon for you to sit and go on a diatribe about anti-white racists, but you rarely have anything to say to the trolls of Sosuave and their constant obsession with black people.

So spare me the racist accusations. The most obvious racists on this forum actually share most of your beliefs. And Ive seen them numerous times in threads drooling over your posts. You seem to have a very selective memory as well as an highly altered sense of reality. I should know better than to even respond to your posts though. I need to go back to what I was doing before, and simply chuckle when I see you arguing with other people. I think my favorite was when you got into it with rascal. That sh!t was endless.

PS - Learn to get over things Ive addressed in other threads. Its pretty immature that a man over 40 cannot seem to subdue a need to stay in an argument, especially after the other party made their disinterest clear.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Is he there in bed with you? Tell him I say hi too.
Ok that was pretty funny. Nevertheless you're still SS's leading temperamental mangina so lets drop the "lol I sooo don't care" act eh? You can't have as many people question your sex as you have had since you came over from loveshack and pull that off.

It's as genuine as a 3 dollar bill.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Quote exactly where I said whites deserved it. I know you cant, and that you again are trying to twist another member's post and put words in someone's mouth. Please show everyone again how foolish you are that you make a claim about my post that isn't even there.

I have never said "whites deserve" anything. And its hilarious to me that you try to make this crap up constantly, especially when the anti-minority racists are constantly saying blacks deserve this or that, with you being very quiet on those occasions. Imagine the sh!tshow if our non-white members were carrying on the way you lot do. And just because on one recent thread you said the mom was treated poorly does not mean you defend blacks on this forum. Because you dont. Hell, in your post you didn't even try to discuss the racial profiling that led to that situation.

Anyways, back to your earlier contention that I said "whites deserve it". Please find that quote because Ive never said that. What I have highlighted is that European colonialism and imperialism is a direct cause of present day domestic social environments around much of the world. Drawing attention to cause and effect is not a statement of anyone deserving anything. Past imperialism and colonialism led to present day immigration, as well as present day attitudes regarding race, ethnicity, and nationality. Thats a factual statement on cause and effect that has nothing to do with saying any party deserves their situation.

For example, the Florida Marlins are generally a poorly performing baseball franchise outside of a couple years when their owner decided to go crazy spending money to get them into the playoffs. Now lets say Im discussing the NL East division with a Marlins fan. If I point out that the Marlins spending and trading practices has a direct effect on their success, thats me highlighting cause and effect. Its not me saying "Marlins fans deserve a bad team"

Hopefully you can understand this all. Now go find that exact quote where I said whites deserved anything. Until then you are full of sh!t (yet again) and wont get another reply. And dont pull that crap you do where you try and say "well you were implying it" or "this is what you really meant". I want you to quote me and show everyone exactly where I said whites deserve anything.

PS - Im not angry at all. I actually chuckle to myself most of the time when replying to you because of how obsessed you are with rehashing arguments where you cannot factually prove your point. I just point out the foolishness of you constantly bringing up the same thread time and time again, while lying about my direct quote.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
PS - Im not angry at all. I actually chuckle to myself most of the time when replying to you because of how obsessed you are with rehashing arguments where you cannot factually prove your point. I just point out the foolishness of you constantly bringing up the same thread time and time again
:crackup:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't surprise me. People have been ****ing around with residency and with ages in Little League for YEARS.

A lot of adults trying to live out their glory years through these kids. Kind of sad and pathetic.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I'm curious as to how two dots, speed dawg and nolgogy feel about this event
All-white teams have just won Nobel prizes in Chemistry and Medicine. No black man or woman has ever won a Nobel prize in any scientific field. I'm curious as to how you feel about this.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No black man or woman has ever won a Nobel prize in any scientific field.

Arthur Lewis won it for economics in 1979. He was from St Lucia. irie mon

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
No black man or woman has ever won a Nobel prize in any scientific field.

Arthur Lewis won it for economics in 1979. He was from St Lucia. irie mon
Economics is not a hard science. It's a social science.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't believe there is racial talk about nobel prize, sound like some virgin nerd talk straight out of big bang theory

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
I can't believe there is racial talk about nobel prize, sound like some virgin nerd talk straight out of big bang theory
Certain losers here need to take pride in others people accomplishments in order to feel better about themselves. They think sharing skin with someone who was a success makes them better than those with differing skin. All the while the pathetic forum trolls are sh!t talking people with different skin...even if that person is world renowned, with once in a lifetime achievements, having a name will always be remembered.

Yet because the troll is simply a degenerate faceless fvk-bag with an insecurity, the troll tries to fake it till he makes it with a false superiority complex. Who will remember a troll? Probably only the forum's server hard drive.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly dont believe skin color is a clear sign of the worth of an individual however when someone says that blacks run faster cause sprinter in the olimpics are all black its legit to say that blacks are generally faster, when ones says the same about white nobel prizes in maths, physics or chemistry then "he is taking pride in someone else achievement just cause they share the sames skin".

One thing is stop stupid discriminations based on skin color, an other one is simply not acknowledge a fact.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Certain losers here need to take pride in others people accomplishments in order to feel better about themselves.
You are referring to backbreaker's original post, right? It's not nice to call your fellow African American a loser, you know.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
So, why does the recognition of that fact and the iteration of it make you so angry Jaylan?
My theory is that Gaylan is so mad all the time because of what he is: a skinny, short, nerdy black guy. Women who like black guys won't fvck him because he doesn't fit the "thug" stereotype. And women who are into "nerd chic" hipster guys won't fvck him because he's black. Naturally, he thinks it's all white man's fault.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Certain losers here need to take pride in others people accomplishments in order to feel better about themselves. They think sharing skin with someone who was a success makes them better than those with differing skin. All the while the pathetic forum trolls are sh!t talking people with different skin...even if that person is world renowned, with once in a lifetime achievements, having a name will always be remembered.

Yet because the troll is simply a degenerate faceless fvk-bag with an insecurity, the troll tries to fake it till he makes it with a false superiority complex. Who will remember a troll? Probably only the forum's server hard drive.
Just seems like blacks where better off in jim crow when they had their own sports leagues and businesses

I mean d*mn we are always under whites microscope we get it, yall don't like us, we know this

It's time for us to stop participating in their entertainment,sports, and everything else and see how long it last.

In the long run it doesn't even benefit blacks in no shape or form

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
It's time for us to stop participating in their entertainment,sports, and everything else and see how long it last.
So a bunch of jews will lose some cash and an army of estrogen drenched ,overweight and self hating race cucked beta males will miss out on watching their favorite black man jumping and dancing. Say it ain't so!! :cry:

Why not take it a step further and really piss off evil whitey by heading back to the resource rich motherland? That'll show him.

Which reminds me:

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause". -ISRAEL COHEN (1912)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7pd2I-dpzs

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you move back to Europe. My fault I forgot about the revolutionary war, they don't want you over there

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause
FYI, the "Racial Program for the Twentieth Century" speech is a hoax. Not that the left would be above trying to intentionally inflame racial tensions but Israel Cohen had nothing to do with this.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
And you move back to Europe. My fault I forgot about the revolutionary war, they don't want you over there
Wait....So now we're not taking our ball and microphone and going home coz the man be holding us down n sheeeeit?

Make up your mind.

* Daydreams what it must be like to have your very own ethnostate full of your own countrymen you could return to at any time and not a growing multiculti toilet where you're despised by every oblivious and not so oblivious anti-white leftoid*

Bokanovsky said:
The "Racial Program for the Twentieth Century" speech is a hoax. Not that the left would be above trying to intentionally inflame racial tensions but Israel Cohen had nothing to do with this.
Yeah so joogle says. How about this one:

"The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it, we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed - not deconstructed but destroyed." // Noel Ignatiev – Harvard University Professor
Or these ones.