Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So an all black team just won the LLWS....

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Or make a movie about Mohammad.
That would probably involve using the image of Mohammad, which means every Muslim on Earth would then be commanded to murder the makers of the movie.

And yet, every other world religion can be openly ridiculed through satire. Until Islam gets that stick out of its ass, the world will always view it as a religion of sub-human savages.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
And yet, every other world religion can be openly ridiculed through satire. Until Islam gets that stick out of its ass, the world will always view it as a religion of sub-human savages.
Hmm, similar to the Al Sharpton entitled cult faction of black America.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Lmao...you try way to hard to turn threads into those directions :nono:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's doubtful N Africans were ever sub-Saharan Africans. We now know that the Minoans the first advanced European Culture were not even from N. Africa like was long claimed,

DNA analysis has debunked the longstanding theory that the Minoans, who some 5,000 years ago established Europe's first advanced Bronze Age culture, were from Africa.

The Minoan civilisation arose on the Mediterranean island of Crete in approximately the 27th century BC and flourished for 12 centuries until the 15th century BC.

But the culture was lost until British archaeologist Sir Arthur Evans unearthed its remains on Crete in 1900, where he found vestiges of a civilisation he believed was formed by refugees from northern Egypt.

Modern archaeologists have cast doubt on that version of events, and now DNA tests of Minoan remains suggests they were descended from ancient farmers who settled the islands thousands of years earlier.

These people, it is believed, are from the same stock that came from the East to populate the rest of Europe.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...es-advanced-culture-Africa.html#ixzz3BKyAUvFF
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
I have no knowledge about how black the ancient egyptians were but looking at the facial feature of Khufu or Tutankhamun (different periods) they dont look black to me, surely not white europeans either, they look as some middle eastern population as much as hannibal was not black.
Check yourself the statues and mosaics of that time about them.

Such talkings are no different from those scandinavian nordic supremacists that claim that ancient sumerian were nordics or that the war of troy happened in scandinavia (despite no mention of snow and ice in the whole legend).

You guy are two faces of the same coin.

Regarding Moses writing the bible I guess there is no need to comment, considering the long time span in which the bible gathered oral tradition and created a written document, what you say doesnt make sense.

And how exactly Moses wrote the bible? he got a tweet from God so sum up centuries?

You do know that the sphinx noses got blown off because the noses resemble the black race? Napoleon Bonaparte did this when he seen all the ancient Egyptian faces on the statues, and that's where you get your 21 gun salute. You don't find it coincidental that all the sphinx noses are missing, but everything else is intact?

Moses wrote the bible when he went away to mount Sinai, he spent 40 days and 40 nights in the mountain. Which is not 80 days but in jewish terms just means a long time, to the point that the Hebrew people thought Moses died.

He came back with all the written laws of God, and the first four books of the bible. It's tons of sources that can back this up all over the net.

Chronocidal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:
You do know that the sphinx noses got blown off because the noses resemble the black race? Napoleon Bonaparte did this when he seen all the ancient Egyptian faces on the statues, and that's where you get your 21 gun salute. You don't find it coincidental that all the sphinx noses are missing, but everything else is intact?
Any source on this claim of yours? As for the origins of the 21 gun salutes, I'm seeing quite a different origin.
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq40-1.htm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21_gun_salute

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatal Jay said:

Moses wrote the bible when he went away to mount Sinai, he spent 40 days and 40 nights in the mountain. Which is not 80 days but in jewish terms just means a long time, to the point that the Hebrew people thought Moses died.

He came back with all the written laws of God, and the first four books of the bible. It's tons of sources that can back this up all over the net.
I tend to believe that in case a sphinx no longer has her nose intact its because of corrosion and atmospherical conditions which had an impact in peripheral districts with less stability as noses and fingers.

According to your version even many roman emperors busts had black noses and got them removed is order not to unveil that romans were black, I heard something similar from nordicists about modification on mosaics paint to make greek and romans hair look darker to avoid showing them as nordics.

Sincerly I find this ridicolous, even more considering Napoleon which by his actions proved to be all but a bigot or truth hider, for what I recall he even had many non whites among his chosen guards which as you can imagine is pretty impressive for that time.

Regarding Moses its up to you to prove what you support not up to me to contradict it, otherwise anyone could claim that caesar was in fact a gallic infiltrated turning mad leaving to his readers to find evidences to contraddict it.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the historic record, General Bonaparte, future emperor of the French, had nothing to do with the mutilation of the Sphinx during the Egyptian campaign. It was the Ottoman Mamelukes, despotic Islamic overlords of Egypt, who shot the nose off this enigmatic monument long before Napoleon and his men landed in the moonlight at Marabut, eight miles down the beach from Alexandria.

In truth, the Sphinx and many other important Egyptian antiquities were much damaged over the centuries by Arab conquerors as well as Mamelukes. Art historian Cyril Aldred takes the long view in ''The Egyptians''
my mistake.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well the fighting obama's lost 8 to 4.. which was better than i thought it would be.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I look at Egypt as similar to America in diversity, though with the percentages switched. Most people were likely a mixture of sub-saharan African and Semitic people and thus came out brown looking. Then you had a bunch of sub saharan blacks, some semites, and possibly a small bit of whites and asians once they ventured to that area.

Though more whites didnt come around until the fall of the greater Ancient Egyptian kingdoms and around the time of Greek and Roman takeover.

----------------------------------------------

Back to our regularly scheduled topic;

Props to the kids from Chicago. OP called it...cant win without pitching.

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
hell yeah why not.. it looks good. if a movie studio called KKK productions made a movie worth a **** i'd go see it.

what exactly am I supposed to be "up in arms" about? I go tot he movies literally every week, i've see that trailer probably 5-6 times now. I don't get what i'm supposed to be mad about.
Do you usually go to the movies alone or with Joe and Millie?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on the movie. i usually go alone though more times than not. it's my get out of the house time. millie and i went to go see sin city friday though.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
i'm sure reverend al will be preaching more racial issues today, the man is so one sided it isn't even funny, even the worst people he tries to portray as the salt of the earth.

and jaylan is a turd for giving me a neg rep for which reverend al sharpton does on television each day, he talks about race, does he not jaylan? why does my truthful comment bother you? why a neg rep for nothing?

Last edited:

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Jaylan is a renowned racist.

He blew up in this thread because I made the comment that whites were being displaced in Western society.

Nothing racist about my post just an observation of fact. His immediate response was that whites deserve it, and of course neg-rep me for an observation.

Not too different from this one on Married_Buried.

Now I can understand the hate when someone makes an observation on some of the blacks and their thug sub-culture in the US, but to hate on me for making a statement on whites just shows his racism.

Like all liberals, his goal is to shut you up and he will do what he can to make that happen.

Hell, the most recent part is the discussion on Mike Brown. I am simply asking for a reference on how a 5' 8" police officer sitting in his car can grab the neck of a 6' 4" guy outside of the car.

It is a simple question and I can't think of how it can be done, but "numerous witnesses" are saying it happened (also the same witnesses who say Brown was shot in the back). Now I am not saying it couldn't happen, I am just trying to understand the physics of it, because ultimately since both sides have witnesses supporting their version of events, we must rely on the physics of the claims to determine what actually happened.

Of course, my asking these questions, Jaylan gets belligerent and tells me to find it myself. If it was easy information and believable, it shouldn't be hard to explain how it is possible. So my perception is that Jaylan is not interested in the facts or what is possible, just in a witch-hunt against an officer simply because he is white.
Freakishly long arms. But as long the hearsay is in defense of the black person, jaylan will defend it.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
asa_don said:
and jaylan is a turd for giving me a neg rep for which reverend al sharpton does on television each day
Danger said:
His immediate response was that whites deserve it, and of course neg-rep me for an observation.
I like to think of a neg rep from gaylan as a barometer to the truth. God smiles whenever you unsettle an anti-white parasitical libtard whether it be online or in person. It's a good way to start the day.

That's more directed toward the younger players who are not yet in gaylans crosshairs but still occasionally might take a jaunt off the reservation. The rest of us crimethinkers now just automatically receive a gaylan neg when he's off recharge so it doesn't count.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How hilarious that Danger calls me a racist...yet the guy never calls out posters here with obvious racist views towards blacks. Trolls use terms like mudsharks and post links to white nationalist websites and Danger is quiet. Can you imagine if I used terms like honkey and posted black nationalist website links?

Says a lot about Danger when he considers my dismissal of his close-minded argumentative behavior as racism xD. He's going as far as to bring discussions from two seperate threads into this one. He has a clear addiction to circular endless debates. He clearly cant stand it when someone decides to make their point and move on.
asa_don said:
i'm sure reverend al will be preaching more racial issues today, the man is so one sided it isn't even funny, even the worst people he tries to portray as the salt of the earth.

and jaylan is a turd for giving me a neg rep for which reverend al sharpton does on television each day, he talks about race, does he not jaylan? why does my truthful comment bother you? why a neg rep for nothing?
I neg repped you telling you not to fall for speeddawg's al sharpton bait. But you fell for it like a turd haha.

I swear, you lot take rep way to fvking seriously. Anytime I see some of you get neg repped, youre running up in threads and whining to everyone else. You never see me complain about neg rep. And the fact of the matter is that I only neg rep people who have neg repped me in the past.

Get over it lol.

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Jaylan is a renowned racist..
he certainly does appear to be one, two faced as well.

this is a race baiting thread, jaylan says that it is, he doesn't care that whites are being baited, he thinks it's funny.

i make an observation about his pal reverend al, he gets pissed off, gives me a neg rep, claims i'm derailing the thread, wtf? people are talking about egypt and all sorts of sh!t in here, he was too, i reply to a comment about his pal reverend al, then i'm the one derailing it?

i guess he still holds a grudge when i said he was feminine for going to the beauty parlor to get manicures.

i now know what his true intentions are, he is also a big fan of reverend al.

in the words of reverend al, "nice try jaylan, but we gotcha!", you got caught eating the blueberry pie. :up:

Danger said:
He blew up in this thread because I made the comment that whites were being displaced in Western society.

Nothing racist about my post just an observation of fact. His immediate response was that whites deserve it, and of course neg-rep me for an observation.

Not too different from this one on Married_Buried.

Now I can understand the hate when someone makes an observation on some of the blacks and their thug sub-culture in the US, but to hate on me for making a statement on whites just shows his racism.

Like all liberals, his goal is to shut you up and he will do what he can to make that happen..

that seems par for the course with him.

i made a true observation about his pal al, he gets mad and gives me the neg, tries to disguise it as derailment. can you believe that?

everyday at the gym old al is on tv talking about race, he doesn't let it go, defends any person he likes, says they are great, even if they committed crimes or have done bad things, the salt of the earth according to him.

jaylan wants his agenda to be pushed, especially on here, gay friendly, pro reverend al and his ilk, likes feminine type grooming, against sluts, he will call you names and complain about you if you disagree with him in threads, i've seen what he does in his posts.

Danger said:
Hell, the most recent part is the discussion on Mike Brown. I am simply asking for a reference on how a 5' 8" police officer sitting in his car can grab the neck of a 6' 4" guy outside of the car.

It is a simple question and I can't think of how it can be done, but "numerous witnesses" are saying it happened (also the same witnesses who say Brown was shot in the back). Now I am not saying it couldn't happen, I am just trying to understand the physics of it, because ultimately since both sides have witnesses supporting their version of events, we must rely on the physics of the claims to determine what actually happened.

Of course, my asking these questions, Jaylan gets belligerent and tells me to find it myself. If it was easy information and believable, it shouldn't be hard to explain how it is possible. So my perception is that Jaylan is not interested in the facts or what is possible, just in a witch-hunt against an officer simply because he is white.
no way in hell even a guy 6'4" could reach out of a car window to choke a guy who is 6' 4".

that's exactly what he does, i had a couple of run ins with him in other threads, he will argue with you, when you get him cornered, he can't answer, he will announce he's leaving the thread, saying "it's a waste of time to argue", or will accuse you of stuff, then he brings it up again in other threads, somehow he doesn't derail them but i do.

he insults people, calls them names, brings race into subjects, then claims it's in self defense and where are the mods to keep control of things. lol

Jaylan said:
I neg repped you telling you not to fall for speeddawg's al sharpton bait. But you fell for it like a turd haha.

I swear, you lot take rep way to fvking seriously. Anytime I see some of you get neg repped, youre running up in threads and whining to everyone else. You never see me complain about neg rep. And the fact of the matter is that I only neg rep people who have neg repped me in the past.

Get over it lol.
that's bullsh!t, you gave me a neg last time for your grooming thread where again i made an observation.

i don't care about the neg, the reason behind it is what sucks.

that is no reason to give a neg, nice try, it's because you got mad i made an observation replying to another poster that you didn't like, that is very obvious to other people here too.

you are abusing a forum feature for no reason, especially when this is a race baiting thread with other topics in here.

you are a liar man.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:

Get over it lol.
That's rich coming from the fainting goat who spams "report bad post" over the word faggot. (Playher man says hi btw)