Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing 25 years of dating wisdom...

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Paradox:
These look similar to a set of general relationship rules posted here before.

Very good observations Unknown Don. 25 years is a lot of time and I'm sure you have a lot more wisdom to give. We look forward to your future posts.

Hey Wyld...Didn't you post a link once to a website with relationship rules?
Well d@mn, I finally found the link that I was talking about. Very similar rules.

look here: http://www.byrdrules.com/page1.htm

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply Amazing.

Heart Of Stone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely a 5-star post.

I urge the more mature DJ's that realize that this post is accurate, to rate it accordingly.

This post is one that shouldn't be allowed to just slip away into the pack.

sux2bu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Unknown!!!!:)

The younguns still have lots to learn.

I hope you will post more often.

Reaction score
21) Sex is generally overrated. The amount of effort expended in obtaining it vs. the payoff is absurd.
That's the point of this site dumbass

11) All women have the same body parts. Don't obsess over one particular female based on appearance. It's a waste of life.
I agree that you shouldn't have oneitis, but I disagree with your sentiments on judging females by appearance. For me, the only things I look for in a girl and looks and a high interest in me

--gf

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to the chance of this being deleted due to time, Matrix has requested me to bump this for it to stay in the High School bible. Thank you.

DiamondMind

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Heart Of Stone
I urge the more mature DJ's that realize that this post is accurate, to rate it accordingly.
In my 20+ years of 'dealing' with women, I would rate everything said there as 100% right; I feel I coulda wrote the post ;-)

Yes, there are some generalizations, but they are indeed accurate.

As for the 'too many animals/cat' obsevation, I must also agree (generally). I've gone with a few woman with a large number of pets (usually cats), and find they 'relate' to animals better than they do people. Frankly, a woman on a date who tells me she has xxx cats sends up a huge Red Flag (TM) in my mind. She'll generally treat them better than she will you ;-) They 'understand' her better than men, etc. bla bla bla.

Again, these are all generalizations, but very, very accurate in describing most women.

dead_romeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Unkown Don is spot on, brilliant, flawless post, I hope more people on this site read this, understand it, and apply it.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There was a lot of excellent points made by the unknown Don on this post however I disagree with a few of them.

Originally posted by The Unknown Don

1) No matter how good-looking a woman is, she will always become boring (particularly sexually) with time. The boredom accelerates if the relationship becomes domestic (living together, marriage, etc.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELTER'S RESPONSE:What the hell is this, " a woman will ALWAYS become boring with time". The problem with most of the older posters on this board is that they are bitter unhappy divorce guys. The guys who are happliy married aren't posting here so your not getting the full picture. The guys who are happy in their LTR are most likely with their best friend. If you don't marry your best friend, your with the wrong woman and you will most likely end up like the unknown don. People don't get bored with their best friend.
Marry your best friend just make sure it's a girl.

20) Never become financially entangled with a female. If you decide to marry, do not even think of doing so without a prenuptial agreement. This is common practice in Europe, however there is still a social stigma attached to these agreements in the U.S.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELTER'S RESPONSE:prenutial agreement is practical advice, but you should feel confident enough in your decision not to need this. I wouldn't ask for this but that's me. I'm an optimist

29) Never avoid discussing something that bothers you out of fear of losing the relationship. Most relationships will - sooner or later - be lost anyway. It's better to stand up for yourself early on.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HELTER'S RESPONSE:"Most relationships will be lost anyway" This guy is just a little too negative to be my guru. With these few modifcations,........... a great post otherwise.

Last edited:

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great Post, it really shows how difficult relationships can be and one must step into each one with caution and awareness.

I do have some problem with Rule 16

16) Humans are generally not very good at monogamy. Most men in long-term relationships cheat to varying degrees, and a great number of women do as well. It's simply a matter of biology. If you discover that your significant other had an affair, the best course of action may sometimes be to take the high road and let it go.

What exectly do you mean by "letting it go"? are you talking about the whole situation as if forgive and forget? If I go to LTR and I am investing my time, effort and money to certain extend I do therefore will not accept someone cheating on me (I might as well toss my ATM card with my code on it and let some robber clear me out completly.)

Unless it was clear before hand that this was an "open relationship" it shows that she is a very weak person untrustworthy and disrespectful ***** (if you can't trust her in a relationship you can't trust her in anything else for that matter) Of coarse we are not good in monogamy but not everyone cheats, Certain men and women are stronger then others and do not sercum to temptations.

Ridingthelightning

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the posts that disagree with Unknown Don seem to be young guys that are still optimistic about life. I am young myself and green behind the ears, but some things really stood out to me.
Ex. the guy who said something about marrying your best friend. My best friend is my dog, mostly because he can't talk. I'm not gonna marry him.
When you live with someone you will learn things about them you never wanted to know about anyone and that person will get on your nerves. Love is more of a job than a feeling.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ridingthelightning
A lot of the posts that disagree with Unknown Don seem to be young guys that are still optimistic about life.
Ex. the guy who said something about marrying your best friend. My best friend is my dog, mostly because he can't talk. I'm not gonna marry him.
When you live with someone you will learn things about them you never wanted to know about anyone and that person will get on your nerves. Love is more of a job than a feeling.

:confused: What's your point? .........Your life will suck because you can't marry your dog.

Ladiesssman

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great wisdom among the others that I've read.

About woman's attraction on look or physical attraction. I'm 33 and the girl I'm with is 21. She told me she's never been physically attracted to me. But she's attracted to my social skill and intelligence. At first she didn't want me. But later, I can share feeling with her. She likes to tell me about her family, her parents' wisdom that she has learned from them. I'm just a good listener to her. Over the course of few months, she fell for me. Damn, it's not all look. If you're a better talker or listener, you're in for some of the girls out there.

One thing I know that keeps things going is I can make her feel good. And when it comes to physical contact adn sex, I make it good for her. I don't rush. And I know this makes her addicted to me. I did try some of the seduction techniques like I moved in as if I was going to kiss her, then stopped or pull back (I teased her). Or I turned her on and making her horny and wet, then I pause and say, I have to go. I have to do my laundry before the night is over, I told her. She begged me to stay. Asked me to bang her.

Now, This same girl is calling me 7 to 10 times some day, to the point I don't pick up my phone. The only time I return her call back is when she leaves a message for me to call her back. I hardly call her. It was the opposite in the beginning because I was the initiator. I never called her often though because she was in school. But I did see her once awhile, and I always initiate kino when I see her. I'm just a good toucher. And I realize this helps make a woman feeling more comfortable. She says when I touch her, she feels I care for her a lot. Touching leads to kissing, leads to taking clothe off, then leads to more caressing, and fingering.

The other gal I was with, she's my age, 32, when I was with her. I'm now 33. We lasted for one month, but the time spent with her was so great. She told me she liked me because of the fact I'm nice. She heard that from her sister who has been a new friend of mine. I helped the sister hook up with jobs and introduce her to different people with position open. So because she knows I'm a nice guy, she goes for me. And this thing starts at a club. It was holoween night, while we were dancing at the club, I liked to dance next to her and sometimes have my hand touching her back. Kino is powerful. Then as we come to sit at a table, I sat next to her. I offer her my drink and she took a sip, then she put her hand on my leg to just kind of pet it. I took my hand and put on hers, while it was still on my leg, and hold it, and keep holding it firmer. In a short moment the flare was on. She asked for my number, and called me in the morning to wake me up so I can be on time for work the Saturday morning. And that same Saturday, the next day after clubbing, I took her to dinner then to the beach. In that evening, we were making out in the car, clothe all off towards the end. It was dark, so no one can see us through the foggy car window. Then the following weekend, we were banging each other. Make the story short, look isn't everything. And whoever says girls don't like nice guy can be wrong too. This girl told me, I was skinny and that I'm not the best looking guy, but she likes me. Who knows why.

You don't have to be always be good looking. Girls can still fall for you. How many guys who are married or hooked up are good looking? There are other things that attract women, such as reputation, social skill, leadership, intelligence, integrity, sense of humor, charisma. The more of those things you have, the better your chances.

One thing I must say though, never be too nice to a girl before you know her. Once you get to know her, then you know how nice or not nice to treat her and whether you want her as your gf or not.

By the way, I'm barely 5'4. 118 pound. Asian. Wear glasses. By look, I can't out compete with most of the guys out there. I do find Don Juan forum give me great tips, so it helps me increase my chances with women. I haven't succeeded with cold pick up yet. I tried three times, got their numbers, but all three flaked out on me. Could it be I'm not good looking. Who knows.

Use what you've got. YOu will succeed one way or another.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheLadiesMan
21) Sex is generally overrated. The amount of effort expended in obtaining it vs. the payoff is absurd.

if you agree to this, you are too old to fvck. ] [/B][/QUOTE]

Or like I have been feeling in the past months, have passed the point where sex feels overrated, as getting it whenever you want, you loose the interest for the quest for sex, and with wide open eyes, see the light in the quest for person.

Even though you can claim, you were always looking for the person, not sex, usually this is just a self fooling idea. young men look for sex, and that's it.

So, I would rather form the sentence as:

"if you agree to this, you are over the levels."

If you don't agree, you don't, that's what I think on a monday.

Also,

Thanks to the initial poster, I think it was tip 18, about when feeling strange and fear, its time to move on.

suddenly I saw myself, in accordance with one of the women I am dating now.

Need to take action.

Dump her.

Or all the others. - As my attention is divided

- If, after I dump all the others, she dumps me, I can continue my quests.. It will be merely a help to open up new pages :)