Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I havn't called most the plates, but i am talking to another one and we are planning to set a date later next week. I am starting to get tired of these though now guys, i feel that it is just too much effort now to do all these dates and stuff. I got to much things to do. i felt because i was out of a relationship i had to get my socialbility back, but to be honest its back better than ever. within a few weeks, i already got a stackful of good plates, it has just become a part of me now. well anyway next approaches

REDEMPTION- 3 Approaches but only two women.

Ok firstly the 3rd approach was not a guy lol, but you will understand when i explain. I was in the supermarket and i saw this very nice good looking girl in the hair products section. I don't like supermarkets seeing a bf can come out of no where. So i made my approach (ps. this is very bad)

The first Approach

RD: Hi i just wanted to ask you a question
(she looks at me like shes going to blow me out as soon i said that i pause for 5 seconds)
RD: woah you look angry, ok i won't ask it then
HB: no say it
RD: nah i am good
(she lets out a little smile)
HB: no just say it
RD: ok just don't throw that conditioner at me (i know its going badly < afc)
RD: Are you single?
HB: she kind of pauses but dosn't answer, well i am kinda leaving london tommorow
RD: o ok i understand, thats kool. Let me get your name though at this
HB: HB
RD: ok it was nice to meet you
(She shakes my hand)
RD: wow you got a strong hand shake
HB: lol

I exit, i felt i was such an idiot in that approach i was just trying to protect myself from getting blown off and my approach consisted basically asking if she was single and whats her name, thats it....What a fantastic approach.

I got my stuff and made my way to the self service que and she looked at me and smiled as i walked past "o hi" and smiled i just said hello back. She finished in the que and looked at me again and waved goodbye.

I thought to myself shes trying to give me a second chance theres something more to her leaving tommorow, she wanted me to push in that approach but i didn't, i will not make that mistake again. I went over to her and she stopped.

The second approach

RD: look can i just talk to you for a minute
HB: ummm yeh sure
RD: well look i just wanna say that i messed up and what i did there wasn't really me, to be honest i am not really use to doing this in a place like this at this time.
HB: yeah this is kinda the first time someone has ever approached me in a supermarket.
RD: well look let me try and do this the right way i didn't want to talk to you like this, its just i don't make excuses for myself because i know if i did i would never do nothing
HB: I understand
( i can't remember what i said but we are talking, shes 19 and shes training to be a doctor, shes staying here with her brother every so often in the year she likes netball and stuff and shes from pakistan)
RD: wow you know what maybe we can play netball sometime
HB: haha well if you wanna wear a skirt sure
RD: what do i have to wear a skirt in netball
HB: yup lol
RD: ok maybe something different lol
HB: but yeh i am leaving tommorow, but i am coming back on thursday i come down every so often through the year.
RD: ok give me your number and ill call you sometime
HB: yeah ok sure just give me a call so i have yours as well.
(i call her and it rings)

I give her a kiss on cheek good night (CLOSED)

The next approach is also another redemption and it just shows how much i don't care anymore. I saw these two girls sitting by the river and i assumed this was going to be a friendly conversation and maybe i would get the number if i really invested my time, but those type of girls will not be my type and there won't be no connection.

My friend said to me, "you can't judge peoples personalitys by there covers what happened to the old Jordan, what if that was your wife (the same words i have said to him many times)"....Me: "You know what your right, i will do this maybe i will be proven wrong"

The third approach:

I didn't care that much really still, i didn't feel like trying to impress them or put lots of effort in to make sure the approach didn't go sour, i just went in and wanted to see what would happen and what type of girls they were.

RD: hi i couldn't think of a line (wow how lazy can you get haha) so i just wanted to say hi, whats your name?
HB: enga
HB2: Monica
RD: ok very kool and where are you two from
HB: umm i don't like too give that out to random people
RD: really the name is the thing you should protect, but look just lie i don't care lol
HB: o ok then i am from CHINA (YEAH RIGHT)
(we just start making lies and random stories about ourselves, they said they were drug dealers and they met in vietnam so we said we were officers/ secret agents to save the world and how we time travelled and stuff, it actually got kinda funny)
HB1: we are twins you know
(hm maybe...but they wern't)
RD: no way, maybe. I tell you what whisper in my ear what day you were born on the month and she whispers in my friends ear. and we will compare
HB2: 17th
RD: no not like that whisper she heard whisper the year.
HB2: 1967
RD: nooooooooo, wait that makes you like in your mid 40's (they're really 21)why u girls look good for your age
HB2: yep plastic surgery
(starts poking hb1's cheeks)
RD: huh maybe your right, will this fall off
HB1: stop poking me lol
(we sit down and talk and i found out this girl was actually really kool and i felt somewhat of a connection as we sat with eachother and talked about real stuff)
RD: whats your number
HB: (starts laughing) no i can't give that out
RD: really why not
HB: it's just not right on the street to do that
RD: well why would it matter where you do it
(we talk on this subject and we really talk on a deeper level)
HB: no i am not sure if i should give it to you, let me take your number
RD: look i am a random guy sometimes but i understand people, you will be just doing that to just get rid of me, but look if your not interested its kool i can accept that, there is no point in me taking your number if your not interested, i can't force you to be interested it just happens.
HB: its not that, one side of me wants to give it to you because i actually like you, but its just not approriate for me to do it in this situation (we talk on a deeper level, about how you shouldn't make excuses and not care about what other people think and how when i was younger i was shy and i would never dream of taking a chance, but now i do it regardless and she started talking about thats how she feels she is now and she feels shy and cares how things should reall be done)
RD: well to be honest i never leave life like that, there is a plan everyone wants to make you do things a certain way and its like your in a box and i decided to cut myself out of that box a long time ago, because i would never of experienced the things i did if i didn't.....(from this point my whole approach changes)

RD: (i go again) look forget about everything if you tell me no your not interested i will understand, i'm 100% kool with it, but if you want to i will take it...(i pause and hear myself)...what the hell am i saying, if you really wanted to give it to me you would of done it already regardless, forget i asked i was blinded for a second.
HB: NO WAIT (after all the deep discussions i could sense she actually got more attracted to me) i want to give it to you
RD: hmmm I don't think so because if your not interested why should i take it, there is no point, you would of give it straight away if your interested.
HB: i don't know i just felt this is how i should be, so even though i liked you, i didn't wanna take a chance because this is how i have always been, but i wanna take a chance
RD: hmm i am considering if i should take your number or not
HB: Well you seem different i want to get to know you more (this turned into a solid set, her interest was so high i could feel it, by how she looked at me, she was genuine)
(i closed it and got her number and she then tells me to call her phone so she has my number)

It is hard to explain this one guys and its very messed up, but i don't know for some reason when i talk deep to a woman and say things how they are, it dosn't matter how i messed up at the beginning they get instantly attracted.

I have got a lot of options right now and some that i havn't even told you guys about. It is just tiring me doing this though, i think i am going to chill a bit and just see where things land with these plates, i can't handle anymore.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i gotta make a few calls to set up some dates, i personally thought the closes were pretty solid, but you never know. I have one weak number, so i will call that one first to warm up haha.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys just giving an update, i havn't done any approaches lately more of just spinning the plates i have. I managed to set another date with "he's not coming girl" i was a bit nervous haha wow that is unusual, but it seemed to of went good. We will see how this one goes.

My social circle is very strong in my opinion a lot more stronger than it use to be, it is now getting difficult to spread myself along with everyone, so i feel sometimes time is wasted. I am going to need to improve my money situation as well, i am not working at moment and waiting for university, but during that period my money has gone done a lot. Also i had a bad day at fencing my mind was just else where and i didn't have that winning spirit and it showed in my peformance.

On the bright side my 21 is coming soon and i am looking to buck up everything from then and make sure i hit everything hard. So i may take another vaccation from here and focus on more important things, but i'll try my best to multi-task.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My story began when i was in school and there was a chick i had a deep "onities" for her and she was sitting behind me in my english class, dam that class was the best part of my day everyday. However i never did gather the courage to ask her and was heartbroken when school broke up and that was the last i ever saw of her. I didn't know then, but that day changed my whole life. Maybe for the better, i will never know, but shortly after i found this site and learned everything i needed to learn about how to improve my mindset and be a DJ.

After this period i become 18 and it was my 18th birthday, i remember waking up and the first thing i thought in my head is "WOOOOOO i am an adult I can talk to any chicks now anywhere", From that day i have done just that and 3 years from now approaching my ass off and gaining the exact ability i needed and wanted. For me now things have become so easy and girls and options just gravitate towards me and they don't stop coming. I thought this would be finally it, but whilst i was on another date today, the girl was very great and it was a good date. But yet again i couldn't help thinking, when i die is this all i am going to remember doing. Being the guy who can get all the chicks he wants, going out with loads of girls, does this really make me the man? ....No it does not, other than stroking my stupidly big ego it dosn't do nothing.

I am glad i did this, the experience i have got with people and women is absoloutely priceless and with this i will hopefully meet my wife one day, so i am eternally grateful. 3 years to gain this dream and it was worth it i am not going to deny that, but enough is enough. I have so many important things to do and so many more dreams that i want to reach. I kind of have my previous girlfriend to thank for this, because my time with her is something i can't even compare with any amount of dates and numbers.

I will keep my eye out for that person and i will approach when necessairy, but this is no longer some stupid unwinnable game. 18 is when i became an adult, but when it is my 21st birthday i am going to wake up and say "This is the day i become a man". This was a very significant chapter in my life, but i am tired and i have new adventures to persue, greater and uncomparable things than other things i have done to date. I made a big change and i took so many risks from that day and i will do the same again. I made a promise to someone that i will do this and most importanly i made that promise to myself. I believe this is my last lesson from here and all the others i will learn on my own.

Jordan

j0n24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
your leaving just like muscle and microphone and snowydog and rabbits .....everyone is leaving!!!

Good luck with whatever you do.:cry: :cry:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i can be stubborn, I had one loose end I need to tie up here and I hate it when I don't complete something. Considering the start of this journal one of my goals was to complete the bootcamp I will put the link to my thread of me completing it.

Rushing Dude's DJ Bootcamp.

I guess that leaves one more goal left, which is a 100 numbers in one day. I will attempt to complete this, if i havn't been married or in a relationship in the future. I will maybe try to complete it in 5 years time as i have built my life up, work and most importantly my social skills and outlook on life. I have achieved the courage+knowledge from this site to get what i want, I just need more life experience with myself and people to become that DJ and man of my dreams. Once i achieve that I won't only get 100 numbers, but I will achieve a connection with each one of these women and they will be very strong plates. I feel at the moment I can get 100 numbers, because girls can give numbers out like candy its just persistance, but to connect with a girl and get her to truly like u is another thing entirely, if u achieve that she will be the one trying to arrange the meet up.

That is one of the most valuable lessons i learned from the bootcamp and from this point i will continue my life and improving myself and working on making those type of connections with people. Maybe one day I will come back here and post that last "100 numbers in one day" field report, but i also understand it is unnecessairy as I have explained in my previous post. My main goal and last goal is just to achieve that last level of becoming the man of my dreams and being able to hold that true connection with a woman.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rushing dude is Back!!!

hmm well guys looks like I am back, I am once again single. I had a 3 year relationship, but she had to leave the country due to visa issues. Despite my feelings for her, my gutt didn't think I was ready to get married just yet as that was the only way for it to work. Breaking up with her was probably one of the most hardest and painful things I have ever done and there are still consistent relapses.

So you are probably wondering what I am doing here, as am I....

I am sure I will leave again shortly in a few months, seeing ladies are not necessarily a huge problem for me, but to be honest my mind-set, wittiness, socialness and character had better days. I do believe I am a lot wiser and have recently got 5 numbers out of the 6 I asked in the last week, but there was probably only one girl worth going for and its still hard seeing I have feelings for my ex.

I feel I don't have that same fun crazy out going attitude and I look to get that back. So will post some approaches, but seeing I don't have much time I will keep it short.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My life currently

Ok so let me give you the sum up, I started my own business it has gone really well, but probably looking to end it October as I wanted to try a few other ideas that make me work more smarter, but not as hard. My fitness is very high, which is very important to me. I still live with my parents...., but paying rent and bills. I am looking to move out in the next couple of months, but looking to get something nice in a decent area.

I kind of feel like a failure at the moment though. Seeing my relationship ended. I'm still at home. I have got lots of accounts and unfinished work sitting at my desk. Socialness is a 4-5/10 when it use to be a 9/10, Got a few friends but questioning some of them lately and lost touch of the ones that I could count on since I got in a relationship. I feel like I am on the computer all the time and starting to watch my TV. Basically wasting time.

I basically feel the exact same before I came here and this place helped me get on my feet and take the world on and see it with a whole new perspective, so I am looking to do that again, but even better.

I am however going to have to start everything again from scratch.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1

I will keep this short as I do wish to post again, but I don't have enough time to be as lengthy and detailed as I was before, seeing the less time I spend on the computer the better.

So I met this girl where I work and it has been a dance that has been going on for 2 months, but I didn't ask her out seeing I just got out of a relationship. I however asked her out last week and took her out.

She is actually very nice and the date went extremely well, I took her to play some pool and then we went to a restaurant and I walked her home. She is very polite, kind, funny and seems like a good girl. We connect, but I don't think we have clicked yet....I stupidly brought this up to her when I dropped her off lol dam that was a way too honest conversation.

We kissed a few times, but she tilts her head back a bit when we do it although still sticking her tongue in my mouth, i asked her why she always does that and she says its just because its a bit of a surprise and we don't know eachother too well as of yet. ??????

So I am starting to build up a bit of oneitis for this girl and worried I am going to mess it up, but this is a stupid mind set. I just need to date her and go with the flow. This is probably when I started to think about coming back here and get my Mindset back on point.

Looking to go out with her again this week, but we will see.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New and Old lessons learned recently

1. Numbers don't mean nothing, if a connection wasn't built.
2. Call sooner and get straight to the point when convo is on high point.
3. There are too many girls, don't waste time on all of them. fight for the ones that count
4. Pick the girl that you like and go through plan with your wingman. That way you don't get get stuck with having the girl you are not interested in thinking you are hitting on her. Open with easier option, then let wingman take her off your hands if its one you are not interested in. Then go for target.
5. Believing in yourself is one of the most powerful things you will have, action is the next.
6. Failure is not something to be afraid of, be prepared to take risks or you are going to live a failed life by default.
7. If your friends don't respect you, then they are not your friends get rid of them
8. People are there to help you, don't look at as everyone as competition and your enemies. Learn from eachother and help one and another move forward.
9. Have fun
10. Never stop learning and keep your mind open.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plan Of action

1. Keep working on fitness goals and log the progress.
2. Do all my unfinished work (accounts, letters, plans for future, courses)
3. Try to be more social everywhere
4. Watch no TV and only use internet for work and productive reasons no random searching.
5. Start setting up my next business and researching into that. Looking for a better part-time job, that will allow me to have a good lifestyle whilst my business is starting up on the side.
6. Go out once a week with friends or no friends .
7. Visit family and spend time with them as they have always been there for me.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back rushingDude.
You posts were one of the two that inspired me to become better at game. You will get back to your old self. I can feel it.

SuaveSuave

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suavesuave: Thanks for the kind words, glad something I posted helped.

Today

Got a cold/hot vibe from the girl I met at work and currently dating. Just not sure where I stand with her, everything seemed ok, but something in my gutt told me something was different.

So anyway was going home on the tube, saw some really hot girl walk past me. Decided to talk to her in the elevator she seemed semi-drunk, but very nice and friendly. Was quite C+F and witty she wanted me to facebook her and gave me her name as she is quite a famous singer and all over the internet, which she loved to keep mentioning to me every minute... and from a Google search seems to be quite true.

Rather than being one of her groupies on facebook, I said I don't do that internet stuff and I am more adventurous than sitting on my computer typing my whole life (wow the irony as I type this...) and I said I bet your more adventurous too.

Her train was leaving in 2 minutes and she said "you seem very smart and intriguing, hmmm I think you are a good guy"...I replied "Well there is only one way to find that out isn't there". Got the number. As I was walking away she kept looking at me smiling.

Now if she was sober I would say this is in the bag, but seeing she was partly drunk, not sure where I stand with this.

Sent her a short C+F text when i got home, just to trigger her memory. Will see how it goes.

Just got a text from her as I am typing this now actually, wishing me a good night and some other stuff. hmm will call her in a few days to set a date.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RD Update:

1. Still haven't stepped up fitness to the stage I want. Ran home today, but still need to do more cardio.

2. Got to write up a CV for a new job opportunity someone requested for me to do, so that I can operate my side businesses easier.

3. hmm I am more social to random people, but still need to break a few barriers.

4. Not been wasting so much time lately on media, which is good

5. Not started my new business up yet

6. My close friends are just really letting me down lately, so it may be that I go my own way and may find some new people on my new journey.

7. Spent time with friends, but to be honest I feel they are not giving back and I have not got time for that.

I also had a 2nd date with that girl, she has opened up more and she seems really fun and nice. I enjoyed my time with her.

Mind set update

Still feeling pretty bad, I am actually annoyed that I have relied on my friends to have fun this week and now because they let me down it has been a sucky week. I will not rely on them again, I am the one who decides if I have a fun night or not, no one else.

I need some serious change, I need to start up something new, I need to move out of my house and get my own place. I need some other hobbies spanish+ salsa whatever. I need a new attitude to life.

I feel I am not the man I am suppose to be, because I am holding on to all my comforts. Dam serious I am AFCing ughhh I have had a relapse. How can I come so far and start right back at the beginning again.

I have to prioritize these things above all, I am getting defeated by my own limits in time that my lazy self is making. Free up the time and solve the problems.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back RD. Don't beat yourself up too much, deep down you know what you're capable of, and only have to click back a few pages in this journal to remember.

I will say that one of the reasons I believe you got really calibrated really quickly is that you'd get a large volume of experience when you went out. I don't think you need to knock out 100 approaches a day again or anything, but at 1-2 approaches a week, it might take a while for you to return to form. And until that happens it will be easier for one-itis to pop up... especially coming out of a long term relationship. It might be best to date around before you start swooning for anyone so that you can tell whether it is true feelings, or simply loneliness/boredom.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Macallik, it's always good to see some old faces from the past!

Thanks for the welcome, in relation to what you were saying, yes I am very out of practicing and need to start increasing my quantity a bit more. Plan on going out next Saturday and doing a good Sarge.

Just come back from a terrible sarge tonight, approached some girls in conversation, but for some reason I had a fear of dancing with girls in clubs....I think I waited too long and AA kicked in. Can't say I didn't have opportunity, I actually had loads of single girls dancing near me and some even smiling at me...and I did...nothing...ughh...

I am trying to bring out my crazier and riskier side as I feel that my approaches are too bland compared to how they use to be. So going to do more crazy stuff from now on.

In terms of this oneitis, I think you are right. I have gone on my fourth date with the girl and to be honest she is a really good girl and is the type of girl I would think is relationship material. However I don't know if I am ready to dive back in, but also shes the type of girl that doesn't come around too often.

However these feelings could be due to her being the only one in my life like you said.