Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
let us know if u close the deal.
cause i know they will all flake.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright thanks for feedback guys.

Noob: hey man thanks, my night game is no where near perfect, but hell lot better than it was before dude. Also i might come down to leichester, theres some coach thing, its costs £1 to go there and £1 to go back lol, thought i might explore bit more of the uk, if i go ill giv u a call. Also good luck with ur bootcamp, i know from when i began to what i am is a lot different. I wudn't say i am highly successful, but i am hell lot closer to getting there.

Macallik: Yeh i am kinda getting bored of the stuff i am doing and by pushing my boundarys, the new stuff just becomes a part of my natural game slowly slowly, even if they were pushed to do or canned before. I also hope u do the same, heard u were going to do a bit of day game.

suavesuave: what can i say that is a very negative attitude u got there and i don't mind u saying so, because maybe ur right, maybe every single one wud flake, but i wud prefer for u to rather say why u think they wud flake.

Sure ill giv u an update though

Id say 3 of the girls from my 10 i can definetlly count out, one wrong number, another the phone just did some weird noise (don't know ill next that one anyway) and i was talking to the french one and i got her laughing, but her english wasn't that great and she found it hard to understand, she said she had to get on tube and cut off, she didn't call me back, so next her 2.

Also got another 2 plates spinning badly, very good convosation going on the phone had somewhat connection with these girls, but lets just say these girls live very far from me.

The other 3 had there phones switched off, answering machine.

Got a date on saturday, with "date 1 girl" and "date 2 girl" ill probs ask her to go mueseum or something this week.

Keys for me to reduce some flaking though wud b:

1. LISTEN!!!!!!!!!, AMMO FOR THE PHONE CALL AND YES REMEMBERING WHICH ONE IS HER IS ALSO GOOD.

2. Try set up date on first phone call, even if there r some complications like not knowing where she lives and needing to look it up. Solutions: ask her where she lives when u meet her or if not when u call her b near computer so u can look it up.

3. Genuine, if u think shes being rude, **** her call her up on her **** instead of just letting it slide by.

4. If u don't get through, don't wait another two days to call her, just text her and move on. No need to waste my time.

5. Call in 2-3 days.

6. Just text date if u can't get through on phone "enough talk, what u doing thursday"

7. If texting don't try remind her who u r in the text, subtly by giving her few hints. Just say "aw u missed my call to bad, get back to me when u can and for now u can just call me mysterious guy" It always has got responses all the time i tried it.

8. Don't neglect, some girls i am to busy for and i leave a huge gap till i ask them out again, maybe just stay in touch ever so often if ur in a busy period.

9. Phone call after date, especially night ones to make sure they get home

10. Assume sale, they gave u there number, why wud they give it to u if they were not interested at all?...

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing_dude,
i think girls dont trust guys anymore. So in the future we would see more homosexuals and lesbians.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flakes are a part of the game. Nice to see you aren't taking it personal. Here are my ideas of your ideas of flaking. My game is different then yours in aspects though so take these ideas with a grain of salt... What works for me might not necessarily work for you
rushing dude 123 said:
Keys for me to reduce some flaking though wud b:

1. LISTEN!!!!!!!!!, AMMO FOR THE PHONE CALL AND YES REMEMBERING WHICH ONE IS HER IS ALSO GOOD.
lol can't argue with that. Wait til a girl calls you and says "Guess who" and too many names come to your head to say one out loud. Once your plates are up and spinning you will realize why girls flake as much as they do...

2. Try set up date on first phone call, even if there r some complications like not knowing where she lives and needing to look it up. Solutions: ask her where she lives when u meet her or if not when u call her b near computer so u can look it up.
Striking while the iron is hot is important, yes. If you guys really clicked then the sooner the day 2 the better. However, it will weed out the chicks who don't have high interest quickly. I remember getting #s from chicks with not so high interest and I told myself "If I can just get the day two I can work my magic and get her interest sky high" so i would push for day 2s on the first phone call and of course these chicks would decline or agree and end up flaking. My experiences has taught me to hold back and build a better connection with girls with average interest levels long distance instead of forcing a day 2 to get there

3. Genuine, if u think shes being rude, **** her call her up on her **** instead of just letting it slide by.
If this alligns with your end goal then I agree. For me, with most girls, I just end up wanting something short-term so if her thinking she is better than me gets me what I want, it's no skin off my back. Sometimes being confrontational only makes the road harder (but sometimes calling someone on their sh!t makes them changes frames as well)

4. If u don't get through, don't wait another two days to call her, just text her and move on. No need to waste my time.

5. Call in 2-3 days.
I'd call earlier if I:
- had a connection
- she is laidback
- knew of something interesting happenning that she can tag along to.

6. Just text date if u can't get through on phone "enough talk, what u doing thursday"
Texting after getting digits had a low success rate when i tried it. Who knows though, you might fare better. IME, You want her to hear your voice and remember what a fun time you guys had when you met and the funny stuff you said and how you made her laugh. One sentence of text doesn't convey this for me

7. If texting don't try remind her who u r in the text, subtly by giving her few hints. Just say "aw u missed my call to bad, get back to me when u can and for now u can just call me mysterious guy" It always has got responses all the time i tried it.
I usually call and if they don't respond I call a couple days later and if still no response then NEXT. They can be in a sh!tty mood one day and screen all their calls or w/e.

8. Don't neglect, some girls i am to busy for and i leave a huge gap till i ask them out again, maybe just stay in touch ever so often if ur in a busy period.

9. Phone call after date, especially night ones to make sure they get home
Awwwwwww

10. Assume sale, they gave u there number, why wud they give it to u if they were not interested at all?...
Word, once you get pessimistic, it will kill your game.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm plates r definetly screwing up, i am coming off way to playerish and need to establish a better connection in the approach. I have got half the puzzle right though, its just fixing the other half. basically i got to treat these girls like people and try to apply my nice guy theory more like last time, where i got success and dates from cold approaching. Also another huge weakness for me is my improvement is very limited at moment, knowledge is potential and with the current knowledge i hold is being used to its full potential. I am going to read some stuff on rsd and read some MM along with DJB and most importantly journals, i've seen quite a few journals where the guys r getting a lot of success and plate spinning. These usually open my eyes and show me whats possible.

I know its going to take a lot of works guys but for myself, i will get this in the end......and if this game was easy i wudn't b so interested in it in the first place.

My last sarge of day and night game till i do more research, is going to b tommorow, its going to b pretty much like last time, but probs try more arrogant and genuine approaches.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey dude, here's something a PUA once tought me to avoid flakes.
Maybe you know about this technique already but here it goes anyways:
As soon as she gives you her #, you dial it. Then when its ringing signal her to pick up ina way that says "play along".
She picks up. You say:
"Hey this is Rocky, the cute guy you met today, calling to get that awkward first phone call out of the way. Well talk to you later!"

What this does is makes the real first call less akward and the girl will be more open for starting rapport.

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
noob, u will undersand when u grow up. then u will say suavesuave u were right man

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks rocky, ill try to use it when i get the oppurtuinity. My last sarge was kinda bad, but it had good points and most importantly it gave me oppurtunity to identify my weaknesses. This will b my last post for now, i am going to do what i said i was going to do in the previous post and do my revision....gah i hate this part lol. Ill giv u guys an update on my situation when i come back. Should b back within no more than a week so dw. Musab seriously don't worry about it and no suave i am not getting into the whole cold approach argument with u. U can carry on reading, because i wud appreciate constructive critisim of how i could do something better so i can improve, but i don't need the whole its impossible thing.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Updating time, well lets just start off with what i learned, i have read few journals, articles (such has body language) and websites and taken notes. I still need lot more studying to do, but my knowledge is little bit better. I don't have nothing to do tommorow except play football at 7:30 so i can finish off reading some more journals. I am thinking snow plowman and jon024 they r really big journals, snow plowman is kinda similar to me in mass approaches like me and jon024 from the start of his journal had similar problem has me, but i think he solved it. So they should b useful. Mysterys new book, djb and brief look at my old successes and failures should b useful 2 and enough to start approaching again seriously.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3 approaches, quality sets

Alright ill write 3 approaches i did that had somewhat importance to my game.

I was in bar and saw some chick that had friend and she was really having good time, then her friend left and she was kinda not the same. Also mostly guys here and they were pretty much our only targets.

RD: hey i am curious u were really happy and then u lost ur umph
HB: lol i am ok jus bit tired i guess
RD: (points at wine glass) hm maybe u need more of that for ur umph back
HB: haha nah
RD: lol u know what i am just wondering this isn't a gay bar or anything because ur pretty much the only chicks in here
HB: lol yeh its ladies night 2
RD: lmfao can u just imagine it when its not ladies night
HB: I wudn't want to know
RD: why not it wud b pretty lucky for u
HB: maybe u 2 lot of guys here for u
RD: Probs i have seen like 3 guys check u out, but seen at least 7 check me out
HB: lol maybe u should go for them
RD: yeh sure, lets see u hit on some ladies first and i am game
HB: lol (HB2 arrives and my wing comes in, she was also very friendly and we end up chatting to them for like 30 minutes)
RD: U know what i am going take u and just use u to draw women and then find a few and ill prob b back in a few hours or next day to get u.
HB: Leave me out of it huh
RD: sex sex sex thats all u want isn't it, look i am a person u know, not just ur peice of meat.
HB: (looks at HB 2 and wing) lol omdz ur having a convo about politics and olympics and writing and me and him jus keep talking about sex
RD: look i don't want to talk about it, but everytime i change subject she changes it back to sex lol.
HB 2: lol
(talk bit to hb 2 before i leave and get number of HB aka south african chick)

Ok me and my friend finsih off and then i let him get his train and its about 2 am. I go to bus stop see a chick sit down, i am flicking a coin.

RD: hey i am kinda distracted if u c bus just tap me yeh
HB: lol it should b here in like 20 minutes
RD: o u looked at the time table smart girl
HB: lol yes i am very tired and want to go home
RD: aw u had rough day huh, hey pick heads or tails
(we play game)
HB: see its all in statistics
RD: u just got lucky, guess u think i am like two face in batman huh lol
HB: nah uh
RD: ok, Heads u live, tails u DIE!!!!!!! (DARK KNIGHT SCENE LMAO)
(bit more talk)
RD: hey ur pretty small and brunette u know what they say about them (i was going to say guys mostly like them because saw a poll on this forum)
HB: they r pocket women
RD: how r they pocket women?
HB: because they do things in ur pocket lol (yeh that was pretty hot lmao)
(its hard to speack because her english is ok, but not fantastic, she actually gets quiet and says just wanna relax, i say few things and she reinitiates convo again several times, bus arrives)
RD: so where u wanna sit top or bottom
HB: top
(talk bit more and get her number and exit)

Another one at bus stop after date and some cute chick in hoody and pig tails arrives at bus stop, omdz so cute lol, i look at time bus arrives it says 2 minutes.
RD: wow u purposely timed to come here didn't u
HB: i am fine
(another woman with not great english fantastic lol, i explain what i said)
HB: o i c i am waiting for **
RD: ouch u just missed urs lol
HB: i am fine (r u freaking kidding me lol)
RD: lol i said ur bus went,
HB: o thats alright, how r u
RD: wow ur pretty friendly
HB: well i am happy its my last day of work
(bit of talk about job and mine)
RD: hm ur pig tails r real cute they make u look young
HB: (touches pig tails) lol they do
RD: so how old r u
HB: i am fine (omfdz lmao she thinks every question i ask is how r u lol)

(we talk bit more i say to her if u wasn't leaving sunday i wud prob asked u out, but its nice meeting u she was really friendly we hugged and i kissed her on cheek and got on my bus)

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1 (Part 3)

she called me up and said i got to look after my nephew and niece today and that i promised them to go bowling, which i know u didn't want to do it, can we reschedule?. So i just said we were going to go bowling anyway and i really don't mind if u bring ur niece and nephew along. I go there and have to pay some stupid £20 fine because i thought my ticket went to this zone. Then i meet her and she introduces me to her niece and nephew (who r like 5-6), the niece is pretty friendly, but the nephew is pretty quiet. She then says to me "wow i didn't know my ticket cudn't go this zone, but the guy looked at my niece and nephew and let us off".....i just reply "hmmm how nice of him" haha. I try convo with the niece and nephew and i mention to if they bowled before and then the nephew says "yeh on the wii i got a bonus strike" after that they lightened up to me and it kinda impressed her. We go bowling she goes to pay, but i pay for it. Somehow she beat me in bowling ....., but i beat her next game and pretty much just try help her niece and nephew to play, seeing i am there "trainer" lmfao.

She goes to me
HB: my niece is a little minx if she asks u if ur my bf don't say anything
RD: aw i was telling them we r getting married
HB: lol o really
RD: well, if u can't get information out of me what makes u think anyone else can.
HB: hmm true

We then go dinner, i get them 2 color in some book and i put my hand on her leg and rub it a bit, but we gotta keep them under control so not much kino. We order have a nice meal and i go to pay for me and then she says nah its ok and pays for it. We sit on bus stop waiting and play I spy with my little eye....how fun lmao. Then i leave on my stop and say bye to everyone and she later texts and calls me saying that the kids were telling there parents about u, saying that the man was really good at bowling and i bet he cud beat u dad.

This was good date and i am having feeling this girls going to want relationship soon, i like her and wud like relationship with her, but i don't cheat and i got to finish this first.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 2 (Part 2)

This girl last time we talked to much about polish and her working, she kept starting it and there was not much attraction to b honest. She changed time by 30 minutes to meet her and i arrived 10 minutes late and she jus grabs my back has i reach station "ur late" lol, nah uh "ur late i said 12 lol", "i sent text", "i know i got it dw"..change subject problem solved. We head off to mueseum, i start bit more kino than last time and she dosn't resist. I actually get really interested in it and she just rushes through everything when it was basically her idea.

RD: so this guy basically worships that guy
HB: o u like mueseum huh
RD: yeh its pretty kool, u c that guy he is siru (sirya?) four arms god and he carrys weapons in two and then has his arm open with the other 2. basically it represents his venguful side (smacks her butt) and his nice side with rewards (kisses her on cheek).

O hell she was shocked but didn't complain lol. She understand my sarcasm bit better so we get along better and have fun in mueseum then get something to eat in cafe. I give her leader position because she wants to go oxford street to buy me some ice cream on way home because i paid for her coffee and cheesecake. She is to stubborn to ask anyone so i keep saying u know all u have to say is "where to boss, then i will tell u", but shes way to stubborn to accept lol. We get there in end and she buys me a ice cream and i get to station and it kinda looks like a kiss on cheek close, but i move my head and make it a kiss on the lips and the smile on her face after made it look like she liked it.

There is somewhat attraction with this girl now, i think this ones going pretty well regarding the language factor, seeing her english is ok but not excellent.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date #4

New chick, the one i met on bus stop in few posts, with the coin flipping. Basically was suppose to have date with south african chick i met in bar, but she said she had flu and called and text me saying she wants to go out on weekend instead, seeing she wanted to reschedule i give her benifit of doubt. Then i get call from coin flipping chick, so i ask her what shes doing now and just ask her to come out. basically switching my dates around on there days. I meet her at station and try touching her bit, she pushes me away and says

HB:i am not use to u touching me to much.
RD: Yeh i see u want to elbow me.
RD: if u do that though ur jus going to get punished
HB: punished how?
RD: do it and u will find out
HB: o no ur the one whos going to get punished
RD: say what u like but ur butt is going to b a lot more redder at the end of this date if u do so lol

We go cinemea and we pick a in between film (don't like cinema dates but 2 for 1 on orange wednesdays) for both of us and pick Wild Child....GUYS TOTAL CHICK FLICK DON'T WATCH IT LMAO. We talked quite a bit in it, seeing it wasn't so interesting, i try touching her leg she pushes away lol. We finish watching film and she keeps complaining that i always got hand in pockets. Why did u want to hold my hand or something...."ok" lol. We hold hands has i walk her home. We go in park and we get bit more touchy feely, shes on fence in closed down park and says "i won't kiss u" , but i kiss her neck and cheeks everywhere except her mouth...and she likes it.

She says wanna play and we break in park and sit on bench. We start making out and kinda like dry humping, i finger her and unzip her top and start sucking, massaging, biting her tits. We r there for a good 2 hours jus messing around and she plays with my **** a bit 2. I think some wardens passed by, but didn't c us. She then starts telling me how she really liked me touching her, she says no when i try to escalate, but i keep trying and get there. I tried to escalate bit more quite few times, but no go, she said not this time just play because she dosn't want to seem to easy. I also find licking, biting a womans ear really turns them on, tried it a few times.

I am not really in this for the sex guys, so i didn't really care, but anyways take her home, but she feels kinda serious about us (****!!!!!!!!!!!), but shes leaving in 4 weeks (yes!!!!!!!!!!) lol. I like this girl, but i am getting the feeling to many of these girls r going to want a serious relationship and the only one i am really thinking is date 1 girl.

Other

Thats my update guys on my situation, i am going to get back to studying nows on my game.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like your doing really well RD keep up the good work! I wouldnt ask a woman her age early on in conversation though theyre often funny about it.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohhhwiiieeeeee. Great dates man. First one where you went with the niece and nephew for the relationship. Excellent choice. A guy like me would have blown her off but man... that chick probably fell for you as soon as she saw you teaching the kids how to bowl, that's some movie-esque stuff.

Second one was a little relaxed, is a little relaxed but obviously interested

And the third chick tried to play hard to get but she is raring to go.

If you feel like the 1st chick is relationship worthy then perhaps you should go for it or try get to know her really well and then make a decision. While you are still young and want to have fun, there is nothing wrong with entering a relationship either. They can be just as fun as well. The question you have to ask yourself is whether you think the one girl outweighs the other girls (and other potential girls)

Congrats on the success man, you are doing excellent with your follow-up dates.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did 100 approaches in one day WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and also week 6 of dj bootcamp. I am going to write the approaches that i remember and find most interesting, but ill do probs tommorows seeings its late now. Anyways i am going to update the 3 main goals that i listed in the beginning, seeing i completed and improved some of them.

1. Complete bootcamp ( currently on week 7 at the moment)

2. 100 approaches in a day - COMPLETED

3. 100 numbers in one day (i got 9, still lot of work, but i can see it and its definetly possible)

Week 7

1. keep pool number 10+
2. use new techinques to boost interest
3 Go on 3rd dates

(I have 3 weeks to complete WEEK 7 of the DJ Bootcamp, then i will go on week 8 and after i will finish the last goal)

Violent V

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RD quality stuff. 100 approaches in a day. Thats definetly something i will work towards. You've come so far. Keep it up bro.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks violent, seeing ur journals making big improvements has well, u were actually in leister square the same night has me, maybe i saw ya lol.

Alright guys 100 approach a day FR now i am warning u i can not remember A LOT OF THEM lol, but the ones i did remember i will post.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100 Approaches in a day FR

HB sitting on seats in waterloo station.

RD: hi how r u
HB: Fine
RD: hm this pick up line isn't working ur suppose to just full out make out with me
HB *utter look of astonishment*
RD: this is where u say my name is (points at her)
HB: Blah
RD: and then u say u really kool whats ur name
HB: whats ur name
RD: hmmm u forgot the ur really kool part.
HB: ur really kool whats ur name
RD: c lol thats more like it and ur smiling.... kinda.. wow
(transisted it to something interesting and then changed subject again)
HB: yeh i live with my gf
RD: G f or "gf"
HB: "Gf"
RD: o ur a lesbian wow i am totally interested *directs body languages at her*
HB: lol u guys just love the thought of two girls making out don't u
(sexual convo)
Number close

Next one chick with two big pieces of luggage, with someone else i am guessing.

RD: r u single?
HB: Why (IoI learnt that from this approach)
RD: because u got two big suitcases so i am guessing ur rich, so i am going to marrry u so i could live in a nice big mainson
HB: u just want me for my money lol
RD: o no, can u cook 2?
HB: mhm
RD: o i am going make u wear nice little outfit 2
HB: haha sure, what u want?
RD: sphaghetti bologneise
HB: thats plain and boring
RD: its my favourite dish
HB: well prawns and spaghetti r better
RD: hmmm ok ill trust u
(she asks me about me and i keep asking her about luggage its to much for one person)
Hb: Hmmmm its my bfs
RD: (i just play along bit but i don't go for close because don't want her bf to come in right moment) I feel next time don't ask just close, because if he does come and she didn't say its not ur fault.

RD: hey i just wanted to meet u
HB: i got a bf
RD: idc i just want to talk to u
(had good convo and she was pretty fun)

Chick with hockey stick and bag (one my favourites of the night)

RD: Hey i just wanted to talk to u, because u got a very unique look like a adventurer look and pretty curious about the stick u got there 2.
HB: its a hockey stick
RD: huh thought it was longer end
HB: thats ice hockey
(start to ask her about herself and find out shes got tourment)
RD: wow thats great i am going to come with u and cheer u on i just need another 3 guys so that i can spell ur name in the arena
HB: lol do u do this all the time here
RD: yeh i have talked to a thousand girls already that make su lucky 1001
(i really liked this one , she asks me bit about myself 2 and i number close her)

Went canary wharf chick behind us, i say my friend ill catch up, wind is blowing her hair everywhere

RD: hey i wasn't going to talk to u but i decided to anyway
HB: o ok
RD: this is where u say and ur name is
HB: and ur name is (smiling)
RD: o wow someone wants to talk about me this never happens
(talk bit more)
RD: so whats up with ur hair is it usually like that or just the wind
HB: omdz it is messy
RD: i try covering it up to stop wind blowing it
HB: ahhhh lol
RD: lol u know actually i kinda dig the fuzzy out of order hair
(exchange ages find out shes 18 and then i number close her)

Next one went hyde park two chicks were throwing frisbee, me and my friend decide to teach them how to throw it, which goes totally wrong, they decide to ask us to play with them, this was mediocre set wasn't going to get number close, but should of anyway. This keeps us entertained for a good 40 minutes...yes i know so long and a mediocre set lol

Meet a friend and get him to do some approaches, he blows out a lot because his new but he had no core knowledge and attempted 10 sets well done. I liked this one my friend went in and asked how many guys randomlly hit on her tonight, she said after him 6, eh didn't transist and jus came back and told us. I said u know what wud really b funny if i went over and b the 7th, my friend said go, so i went back.

RD: i guess that makes me 7, i know already how many guys approached u, i jus like the number 7 so i told my friend to go first. (she was smiling so much)
(went good from there cud of probs closed her she was interested, but a cb'er and 2 amogers came, held my ground but no go)

Walking down oxford street, i see some chick sitting on wall looking my way.

RD: i was going to go but cudn't help to come over and talk to u, u got a really relaxed look about ya
Hb: hey whats ur name
RD: wow ur really friendly (she was very nice and was actual open on me hitting on her, 5 minutes later)
RD: wow u r hitting on me now the tables turned lol
HB: lol (some asian chick comes and talks to her)
RD: o is this the friend ur waiting for
HB: nah
HB2: nah i am waiting for someone else
Ollie: hey
(four people in sets who r total stranger kinda apart from me and ollie, it was so funny lol)
I number close HB and talk to Hb2 for while and wish her luck with finding her friend.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2

Chick in blue dress walking randomlly near stairs

RD: hellooooo
HB: hey
RD: now u say whats ur name?
RD: well done
(talk to her bit this one went good in middle she told me how she works for formula racing company and then i ask her number, close her but didn't even ask her name)

Indian chick pretty hot on wall

RD: hey i wasn't going to talk to u, but i decided i should (she smiles), so have u actually being partying tonight or just relaxing on this wall all night
HB: nah going back to clubs later on just tired lol
RD: ah i c, u know got a very laid back look about u, r u actually high
HB: lol no way
(talk bit more)
HB: i am just waiting for my friend, his not my Bf (IOI)
RD: hm well in that case, i wudn't want ur friend to take u away from me so write ur number down now.
HB: i got a bf
RD: idc write it down
(HB writes it down)

I see a girl who drives the carriage cycling

RD: hey i am gay
HB: whatttttttt lol
RD: i am gay
HB: o then why r u talking to me
RD: idk think ur turning me back to the dark side
HB: did u want ride
RD: well from u no, but if u get one of ur friends to drive us in the moonlight with me and u in back i won't mind
(keep going and then email close her, seeing she can't remember number (lie idk))

Help my wing with two girls, with other new guy and he won't talk to them, so i said ill make them talk to him if he dosn't

RD: so what we talking about
Ollie: tunnel vision apparently o btw this is the quiet one
RD: o thats awesome i like the quiet ones lol (puts arm around her)
HB1: Hot french friend is coming in second
RD: o hot french girl huh lol (talks bit about this girl and trys to warm up our french skills)
RD: well actually i come over here because my friend here is trying to improve social skills so say hiiii
HB's: hi's
RD>HB2: wow u talked lol, u got such a cute voice
Ollie: wait a sec r u guys english
HB1: yeh i am english
RD: wow first woman english person i met in like 3 months seriously lol.
HB1: lol
HB2: i am half isralian and english
RD: hm havn't met a isralian person before now i am half way there
HB2: lol
This set dies out can't remember why but another non french woman friend came over and i said (u like (pointing at myself in french)) lol then they say this isn't her but they gtg.

Hot italian chick outside mcdonalds

RD: dam i really wanna talk to u , but i got to go toilet first. (heads of to toilet has she smiles, comes back)
RD: aw u stayed that is so romantic lol
( can't remember but i remember end)
HB: i got Bf
RD: o me 2, but idc i want to talk to u again write ur number down
HB: writes it down
-kisses her on both cheeks and exits set-
Ollie: go back in
RD: ok
- runs back and hugs her "i can't leave u ever its to heart breaking" lol she says "o u love me huh haha". I did this many times and wow it boosted the interest so much (makes her feel important, not bish bash number gone). I exit last time
Hb: ill call u

(she calls me later on my old phone number and sends two text messages saying o r u scared of older women ;), then when r u taking me out tommorow (this chicks good she assumes sale lol). I was working that day but i am taking her out monday its her last day in england tommorows.

Next set this really cute portuguese waitress gives me cute look and does a kinda of cute jump, has she turns round on spot. we both look at eachother and smile and i give her the dam i can not leave her look.

RD: ill catch up with u guys lol
RD> HB: hey u know i cudn't of left without talking to u
RD: oo friendly i like
(we talk bit more i really liked her but my friend came over and said dude we really gtg, so i email closed her she can't remember number