Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rushing Dudes DJ Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright Got a date on sunday and i also got text from park girl that i approached in "return to day game" lol. I guess i did something right, but anyways moving along, the approaches i did today was one when i took up a new sport called bowls jus for the hell of it, was pretty good actually and free, so potnetial date spot that won't hurt my pockets.

Anyways some chick was doing splits in park when i left, talked to her about fitness and how she did it, tried to transition, but she wasn't very receptive, tried to close. No Go. For this one just have to use my listening skills bit more, to transist better.

Next one was on bus stop she was smoking hot tshhhhhhh lol. I was eating food and she blocked my view with bus with her head.

RD: hey cud u do me a favour
HB: *turns round*
RD: Could u just get my attention when u see 381
HB: huh sorry (her english wasn't very good)
RD: 381, the bus, ur head is blocking the way, so i have to keep bending to see
HB: o lol c c. my english isn't that good sorry
RD: Really where r u from
HB: Italy
RD: o chao
HB: chao
(anyways transist it from how long shes been here and what she does, she was very nice, but kept speacking italian occasionaly expecting me to know what she was saying, kinda cute lol)
RD: Well ur english is very good in my opinion, (she smiles), so where u heading
HB: -gives me some poorly drawn map-
RD: hm *gets up and looks at map on bus stop*
Guy: hey man that was good did u get her number?
RD: Nah not yet ill get it in a sec
RD: walks back, yeh u can get this bus....
HB: (gets up and walks past me, i turn round, guess what its her bus)

gah that sucked, i am so close but yet so far on quite a lot of these approaches, this isn't the first time the bus has screwed me over, but seriously what do i expect, for the bus to take its time and wait for me to ask her out. I guess i got to b bit quicker on these ones or more observant and not beat round the bush. I wrote this one out because, by throwing a compliment like "u speack good english" dosn't hurt and encourages her to open up more. So this was a killing bit of jerk approach and it worked. Also contributes to my "advice and favour opener theory"

My improvement i am most proud of even though i am kinda missing bit on the end, is the fact i "attempt" to close at least 1 girl a day. Also i am noticing something else has i become more intensed in the game more guys that r also in it approach me lol, when before i wud never even know these guys existed.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFL this made me laugh literally for bout 2 mins

RD: Hey, look i am going to tell u the truth don't expect me to sweep u of the ur feet
HB: (Smiles)
RD: but it wud jus b wrong if i didn't ask u out
HB: u already asked me out last week (lmfao it was the same chick from my last approach, no wonder the approach was so similar, same place, same time, same chick lol)
RD: lol wow, see thats how hot u r, but why didn't u say that when i said u were familiar
HB: o i thought i did lol
RD: No u didn't, but anyways what did u say last time?
HB: i had a bf
RD: o so do u still have ur bf?
HB: yes i do lol
RD: o ok kool

rofl hahahah

I think you are doing good, but still have lot to improve on. You still say some AFC things.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
(walks up to them, they all give me some look like they r jus going to blow me up with there ***** shields, so i respond)
RD: alright firstly i am not going to hit on u dw lol
HB1&2: laughs
RD: I just came over here to ask ur opinion on something
HB1: whats that
RD: well i am jus wondering what u think wud b the best way a guy should approach 2 cute girls who r in the middle of park getting a tan, because well i am stomped. and also the fact theres two of u, i am not sure i cud handle 2 of u, i know i cud handle one though, (scrolls HB 2 up and down) actually maybe i cud handle 2 lol.
HB1&2: laughs (but they can't think of anything at all, but they had a very nice accent)
RD: hmm u know what i am jus curious r u russian u got that kinda of accent
HB 1: haha no
HB 2: u think shes russian (idk she thought this was hillarious)
RD: where u from then
HB 1: Poland, so where do u live
RD: o u saw my skin color is pretty dark and u think i am from somewhere else huh lol.
HB 1: no where round here u live
RD: o u going to stalk me, hey look thats fine ill giv u a schedule.
HB 1: haha no
RD:so how long u 2 been in england
(this was a long convo so ill jus skip to end, but basically i talked to Hb 2 a bit to and think i gained some pantie points)
RD: well i didn't intend to ask u girls out, but i think u r really kool, i actually have a friend 2.
HB 1: o u have a friend (rolls eyes)
RD: hey look he is like 10 times kooler than me so dw
HB 1 & 2: laugh
RD: Do u have pen and paper
HB 1: nope
RD: alright ill giv u my number and u can call me
HB 1: alright (hands me her phone)
RD: (types it in and i ask there names and then they ask mine and i then exit)

I guess for two sets it could b maybe better to actually ask both of them out, i never usually do two sets in day game, but this one certanly opened my eyes. I'd say there is a 10-20% chance she will call me though, seeing it could b just another trophy to add to her list.
You could have also called your phone from her phone...then you'd have her number too ;)

That said, I thoroughly have enjoyed this thread, keep them coming :up: Perhaps it will inspire me to do more approaches.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy: yeh i usually always have good storys to tell, they r usually from the most wildest approaches and no matter how bad it goes u can laugh ur head off about it later and yeh i noticed i do quite a few basic mistakes, i am going read dj bible again and try to focus on my problems during my approaches.

ARrocket: Yeh ill remember that one, i am just usually use to having my phone or a pen paper at all times. i am going to prob try to do some more sets tommorow before work.

Anyways guys kinda tired now so ill write my new theory and how my date went tommorow 2.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date#1

Alright its sunday after 6pm, so i only had 4 real Choices to take her (not including bar)

1. Cinema (no talking)
2. Bowling (i am there all time, plus its where we met so not good)
3. Youth Hostel (good to sit relax watch tv and drink, but not much action, usually good for make out sessions on "second dates")
4. Park (it was raining so not good idea)
5. Or the place where meet there might b something going on (but idk new)

I meet her there and theres nothing going on, so i take her back to my area. We r talking to on train a bit, i find out she was a goth in her early stages for two years and she said she didn't want to talk about it because people were listening and also she was pissed when i said before that she looked like a cheerleader type lol. So i just turned it on her and teasing her because she cared what other people think. Anyways we head off to youth hostel.

We r there and she gets the first round of drinks and then we get talking and shes asks me.

HB: So r u a total man ***** and get girls numbers all the time
RD: yeh i do, but theres not enough girls in the world for me so i got to go for guys 2.
HB: Yeh ur the greedy type lol The guy that was at bar with me said that about u 2 and that he fancied u.
RD: LOL HE WAS GAY
HB: Yeh people usually thinks his my bf when i go out clubs
RD: lol till his snogging another guys face off
HB: lol
(the subject changed to her bed time and her watching kids programmes)
HB: So do u have children
RD: O u think i have kids
HB: yeh u look like the type
RD: actually yeh (gets my phone out and shows video of my baby cousin walking in some round thing with wheels)
HB: Aw really is he urs?
RD: nah his my lil baby cousin and thats his mother
HB: let me guess thats ur gf
RD: nah i am not into that em lol
HB: lol what star sign r u
RD: o ur into that, what star sign r u
HB: thats unfair
RD: well last time we did this u didn't answer my question so i don't trust u
HB: ok i am aries what r u
RD: haha sucker

We talk bit more and then she suggests pool (wtf y didn't i think of that lol), , but she says shes not good (btw i suck at pool and never play). So we go to play pool and theres some kid playing and a couple arrive about same time has us, the kids friend leaves and asks if i want to play, i beat him (it was a close game with an 8 yr old lol) and then i give him a high five and go to the dude and say if he wants to play doubles. he agrees and they thing they r going to totally whoop us, but my date turnt out to b a little hustler and totally owned the table. So i said "wow, u didn't think u were going to lose did u lol", the chick replyed thats shes better than me and i am crap, so i just say "hey, who got 4 balls in and the winning pocket?" she just laughs. And when the last shot was being took my date said whos taking it and the guys gf replyed me, so i just said "YESSS" LOL and like her she misses and I get the 8 ball. I give guy handshake after beating them 3 times and decide to get our own table.

We get there and she cud of won the game, but she trys letting me win (wtf isn't this suppose to b what a guy does? lol), so being the gentleman i am i TAKE THE WIN AND RUB IT IN HER FACE LOL. anyways she wants to use other pool table for some reason and blocks coin hole on this one (she is so stubborn), i press up against her close and she trys stopping me putting it in with her hands i get the coin in and kiss her on the forehead and we continue to play.

After this i walk her to her train home and i go to cross road and i grab hold of her hand and lead her.

HB: o u think i am some baby and need to be walked cross the road
RD: pretty much, but not just cross the road
(she tightens her grip and a minute later she puts something in bin comes back and put her arm in mine in the crook position)
HB: so did u enjoy ur night
RD: Yeh i met a troublesome girl, but she actually turnt out to b pretty kool
HB: o really, i told u i was going to b on my best behaviour
RD: Yeh u was good, well apart from the pool coin hole fiasco and who touches the drain in middle first battle (we had a fight and neither one of us wud come to the other, so i said lets meet in the middle where the drain is, it was a battle of stubborness lol), which was kinda cute lol.

I take her to her train we get very close on the way and i kiss her cheek and feel like i want to kiss her lips, so i do so. I give a call to make sure gets home alright and i enjoyed myself pretty much. I learned from this girl that some nice guy qualitys r good and if i didn't apply them i probs wudn't of got her number or the date and i am pretty sure there will b a second date. Anyways i am going eat something and write my next theory, which i learned from this and the latest girls.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Power of The nice guy, Power Of the Jerk Theory

I have been a jerk for the majority of my serious gaming life and i can say it does have its advantages, whilst my old nice guy wud have nothing.

Jerk: Its unique not many people r a jerk, shows u don't get pushed around, confident, dosn't giv a crap about the girls feelings and if girls treat u like **** then that get it dished right back at them, letting them no u r not going to b someones *****. It basically builds attraction, because it shows characteristerics of a dominant male.

Now i would use this method and yeh ur right i will gain attraction, but when ever i go for the close it just seems irrational and my whole approach comes out fake. Because this chick is thinking, wtf i thought this guy hated me?, why is he asking me out. Ur whole approach of dislike just comes across has a lie. Now nice guy total opposite, she knows that he likes her, but did he build any attraction or was he just to busy kissing her ass, probs the latter....

Now what if u cud combine the two, like a push and pull, which this site has mentioned already. tease her a bit, but show ur interest and that there is something u like about her despite all the "trouble" shes causing u. Now this guy wud of gathered both the attraction and when he closes it makes sense, because he is yes actually interested in her. in a few of my last closes i have applied this and it has shown results, there is a more deeper connection and less flakey than usual.

Now this is the first time i have ever mentioned mystery, but a friend sent me his new book, i only read the beginning of it, but at the start i think it mentioned about survival and that women genetically also look for a mate that would stick around instead of a quick bang, not sticking round to protect its family is a inferior trait and those genes die out for obvious reasons. Now the jerk comes across has not interested, just pretty much wants to bang u and go, whilst nice guy wud stick around. Even though these guys have no game, don't u see these guys with GFS for 7 years, these girls could of stuck around because the male had actual genuine interest in the girl and that this could actually go somewhere.

I remember i took some girls out called them about a week after the number went out and then i called them another week later. These girls flaked and became disinterested, even though the dates went well. I was to busy playing games trying to show that i didn't really care, so these girls saw that and just imitated what i did. Playing to many games is just has much coward has a nice guy, trying to hide all ur interest behind a few seduction tricks and trying to get her to like u. This is not DJ, a DJ has the jerk qualitys, but if theres is someone he likes he will show it, throw her a bone ever so often instead of constantly abusing her. A DJ can approach a chick gain the interest, but still show his interest in the girl instead of ***** footing around and just ask out when the moment comes when he wants to.

Now things like calling two days after i got the number, calling to make sure she got home, telling her that u would like to c her and ur looking forward to meeting her again and telling her stuff like "i am jk ur kool" on the approach. Has actually worked for me and has reduced the flakeness of the girls. Now this cud b totally wrong guys, but i am seeing patterns and the more results i get the more i cud add to my analysis. I do think there has to b a balance, good and evil, u need a bit of ying and yang to keep things interesting. So i got to learn how to become a male that can attract but be confident and show my interest, with both the strengths of both men it is a really strong game.

Other
i am going to go back to my roots and back to dj bible seeing i got experience under my belt now i should understand it better.

Also thinking of a new opener, i know its a bit to the point and direct, but i thought ill giv it a go "Hey need ur opinion, what do u think is a better date idea bowling, cinema or park" let her answer and then maybe comment on why she chose that answer or whens the last time she went and then say "ok then what r u doing friday?" or probs even better "ok i am going to take u there, because i would like to see u again, write ur number down"

One more thing met some dude at where i work and says the average numbers he gets in a night working in a proper bar is 6, so this guy gets 100 numbers a month, dam everytime i get better i meet someone who just makes my efforts look stupid.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to a RSD seminar tommorows so that could b informative, never been one of these, but i am sure i will learn something, I'll tell u guys how it goes.

Date 1 update: called her yesterday and set up date for saturday. I also got a call from her in the morning today, whilst she was at work, asking how i was.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date #2 and build up

Thought i'll tell u guys about my other date 2 actually, seeing it goes with my "power of jerk and power of nice guy theory". anyways i call her when i arrive in date spot and shes not there.....(shes told me she might not b able to come because she had interviews, but the fact she didn't inform was wrong). So i call her , no answer, get text straight after though

TEXTS:

HB: I'm in tube now, i have appointment at 4 in **** and after i think we can meet if u want.

(now i am thinking ok jus say sure thats kool because she said this could happen, but then i thought **** this hoe, idc even if that was the case, she should of told me what she was doing)

RD: U cud of told me earlier u had an appointment, that was kind of selfish.

(followed by an ultimatium, either my way or the highway)

RD: I am not going to lie i want to c u, but if ur not going to b serious theres no point. Anyways if u giv me better indication what ur going to do, u can call me after.

(I didn't wait on this chicks reply just decided to go home and saw another chick sitting next to me on bus stop. Then got text from her again.)

Hb: It is crazy day for me really :-/ just finished my appointment so maybe we can meet in **** tube at 5:30? dont b angry casanova :)

.....U know what i am going to use this chick to open a set, so i talk to "other Hb at bus stop"

Approach before date
RD: Hey do u know where ****** is
HB: um yeh sure there map in my bag somewhere
RD: hey whats ur bus
HB: why
RD: well i am going to keep an eye for it seeing u r helping me
HB: wow thanks *shes searchs and gets a hankerchief/map*, ah there it is
RD: o thanks, hey where did u get this thing, its kinda like a hankechief and map, usually they jus giv u leaflets not something to blow ur nose on and read lol
HB: lol i get loads of thing water whatever they offer me, aw dam its hot
RD: yeh well we r lucky we r in the shade
HB: yeh, so what r u up to (shes really laid back and kinda kool)
RD: o ur very social, lol *
HB: haha yeh thought we might has well talk while we wait
RD: o alright well just going to c "friend" in ****** and what have u been doing for today *gets call from date chick, i don't answer it because i said she was a friend and it won't come like that on phone and anyways want to game this chick*
HB: o me just been with my parents
RD: really and they ditched u, to get a bus home by urself
HB: haha nah its not like that i don't live with them
RD: o really....how old r u
HB: 17 u
RD: older than u
HB: how much lol
RD: about 2 years
HB: thats not to bad lol
RD: so who do u actually stay with
HB: my sister
RD: how old is she....don't say shes younger than u
HB: nah 29 lol (i liked this girl and remember italian bus chick and how bus came and i lost it)
RD: u know what i am going to get ur number now, its not that i don't want to talk to u and i will still talk to u, but just in case i think ur kool and then bus comes and its to late is why i want to get it now.
HB: well i can't remember my number because i keep changing it and my batterys low
*shes gets her phone out "look i am not lying", switchs phone on and it says battery low and tells me to write my number in it*
RD: huh i don't usually giv girls my number, but in this case i guess i there no choice seeing i can't remember my new phones number and my old ones switched off (so i write my old phone number in her phone and tell her to text it and ill put her number in my new phone, she saves it and just has she does the phone runs out of battery and switches off)
We talk bit more and shes still kool and then my bus comes i kiss her on cheek and leave.

^now this approach sucks because she has my number, could b another trophy in her collection, but then again cud actually turn in something, lets just give it usual odds 10-20% again.

Anyways I call the chick i am on date with on phone i tell her my phone run out of battery and its low and shes saying sorry for what she did and wants to meet me, its short notice, so i arrive like 20 minutes late.

The Actual Date!!!!!!!
I call her and start teasing her saying its her fault for such short notice and that i can't find her lol. I look round and see chicks speacking on phone i c some smart cute blonde one in business wear and glasses (i saw her in bikini, no glasses and thought she was brunette, so i assume its not her) she smiles points to me and comes over and i am just like did u dye ur hair....i swear u were a brunette....lol with her replying no lmao.

We go to the park, but we get talking and she talks about work and how determined she is to get a new job. She speacks real cute because shes polish and shes always using words like "for sure", but its kinda difficult to connect with her, she smiles and laughs, but its very hard to feel her personaility and hard seeing she can't tell when i am teasing or serious due to language lol.

We went rowing, she offered to pay, but i paid anyways and she told me how she was in kayaking, but was totally crap lol and we crashed several times. After she bought me ice cream and we laid on grass. She was giving me ioi and allowed me to kino *like put my arm around her waist, run my hand up on her back, but wasn't receptive to it with her own kino besides the punch in my chest when i ever make a joke (...thanks....lol), which i kept teasing her saying that she was so strong and she was giving me bruises.

After I took her home, i kissed her on cheek and she kissed me on cheek (didn't feel a proper kiss, so left it has that). This date went ok, we got along, but because she needs more time on her english it was kinda difficult.

What i learned from this date is to b nice, but don't take **** even if it means losing the girl and move on to other plates. I got 2 plates spinning well and got a potential plate, but unless i get that girls number it dosn't count has a plate. I plan on getting another 8 more plates before the following monday after next weeks.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE RSD SEMINAR WITH TIM

In my opinion it was great, ill write the things he talked about

1. is that u got to have a wooo vibe about u (which shows ur a fun guy) and intent (showing ur masculine and want to **** her). Now if u have the woo u r jus weird and if u just have the intent ur creepy, but if u get the balance it comes across confident and fun.

2. u got to own the surroundings instead of it owning u, so u don't want to b the person who looks at what other people r doing, then u will just b a spectator. Own the club make everyone else the spectators, because chicks don't want to b with a spectator they want to b with a doer.

3. Theres a cage in ur heart with a red box on it and everytime u c the girl the box opens a little bit, when u go to approach it opens a bit more. If u doubt urself it closes, the whole idea though is to take the lid of the box completly and do what ur heart desires.

I agree with all of these things, i didn't specifically agree with all the lines he said, because yeh they work for him, but some of them didn't work for me. Gave them a try anyways, but some of them did. The whole idea is to find ur inner dj and create ur own method. The things that he explained though, i similar to my believes, with the whole jerk vs nice guy thing is kinda like similar to his first point and is what effected my game pretty harshly.

I also spoke to him personally afterwards he talked to me a bit about direct game and transition and also gave me this line which would not leave the set dead but show intent that night game for when u reopen "I just wanted u to know that i am going to pursue u harder than any other guy tonight"

Now guys i wasn't stupid and jus went home and thought about everything he said. I went out there and did a **** load of mother ****ing approaches with my fellow DJS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to write out my report later because its quite big and i got to go work soon.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Return to Night Game

Alright we r walking to leister square where all the clubs r at, quite a long walk and my aa is up and i see some chick running in the night past me. I go screw it and run infront of her and then turn and say:

RD: hey i wanted to talk to u
HB: Ok
RD: well i don't really want to run across the whole of london, so if u can run on spot it will b great or run in my direction
HB: lol can't do that *running down steps, she jogs on bottom step and looks at me* and says if u want to talk to me u got to head in my direction
RD: (this was a ioi, but i was far enough already from my friends) nah i am far enough from those lot has it is, c u later.

Alright we r walking again a chick walks past me didn't obey 3 second rule, but what the hell....

RD: hey i jus want to talk to u,
Hb: (quickly) about
RD: u know ask ya some questions on anything really
RD: like how was ur day, r u alright, nice weather we r having
HB: wow lol to many questions
(talked bit more, got on subjext on job found out she was fired, but was optimistic and changed subject)
HB: So how old r u
RD: 19 u (She looked pretty older than me)
HB and whats ur name
RD: u r avoiding the questions arn't u lol
HB: lol how old u think i am
RD: 26
HB: yeh u got it
RD: to much of a coindence i doubt it lol
(talked bit more)
RD: i got to get back to my friends so write ur number down
(without any hesitation she does)

I open some more sets, but nothing really to talk about, after we talked to two chicks and asked if they thought it was a kool club we enter.

Theres no one at all in club, but hell theres a few girls so i go straight to the girl sitting nearest with her friend.

RD: (mimics, to actually say something because its so loud)
HB: what
RD: (does it again)
HB: what lol
RD: i am jk lol
RD: so is this the only floor open
HB: ya
(got talking to her friend and her, asking them why they didn't want to dance and sitting bored)
HB3: -points telling me to dance on the dance floor-
RD: - nods head, then points at her then me and then dance floor-
HB3: -nods and laughs and trys to say something, but can't hear her so i go over to her-
HB3: Show me ur moves
RD: sure come with me (super bluff lol, i don't have moves)
HB3: nah i need to watch then i can copy
RD: no way its best if u do it and watch
(back and forth)
RD: well look i am going to go now but if ur willing to go up on the floor instead of being scared ill talk to u again, c u later

Next set, way to loud chicks cudn't hear me so i turned my weakness into strength wrote text

TEXT: i am just telling u i am going to pursue u harder than any other guy tonight. woooooo!!!!!!!!!

went up to chick and showed her it she punched me on the arm and then i smiled and went to get a drink, she was looking over has i did so. Then i came back and tapped her on shoulder has i walked past and pointed at me and her and jus done the arrogant head nod and went back to my friend lol.

Now after this it got interesting, we went outside and started approaching chicks on street they were mostly indian girls and they were blowing us out with there shotguns and we were LOVING IT!!! LOL. Wild approaches like "just wanted to tell u, ur so ****ing hot"

Friends told me to open with, "hey ur coming home with me tonight" i see chick.

RD: hey ur coming home with me tonight
HB: no
RD: fine then tommorow, next week, next month
RD: i am just messing i wanted to talk to u
(talked to her for bit, came on a bit strong and asked for her number, she said she cudn't remember it, but gave me her email)

Next set was a one that my friend was in and i had to wing him, so i came in set and said.

RD: jeez why r u stealing my friend for and yes i know his awesome
HB2: no we r not stealing him lol
James: PICTURE TIME (GRABS HB1 AND JUST TAKES A PICTURE LMAO, SEPERATING THE TWO), HEY JORD THIS CHICKS R ACTUALLY SPANISH U KNOW
RD: U spanish r u kidding u don't looking nothing like spanish, u must b lying
HB2: I am lol
RD: hm i guess u got the eyes, so r u to eye of tiger club
HB2: yeh how did u know
RD: o one of the guys in ur group earlier asked us for directions, so r u reall a big fan of rocky or something
HB2: no lol

(i am bit more friendler to her shes really down to earth calm and really kool, but i remember talking to one of the guys in this mixed set earlier and he was just giving me a look, not a good one, but to b honest i could of number closed her, we both exit set)

Next set see two chicks smoking, got some advice from robin, that was useful 2.

RD: Hey, i just wanted to talk to u girls, because well i am going club in sec and i need to warm up talking to cute girls.
HB 1&2: boths smiles
RD: look u don't even have to talk just stand there and nod thats totally kool
HB 1&2: why r u shy
RD:Yeh totally, go easy on me lol
RD: What r u two doing here at this time anyways, u don't look like u r going clubbing
HB: we r just hanging out fresh air
RD: smoke=fresh hair how ironic lol
HB1&2 : lol
(bit of talk to both of them about how long they been here how long they staying what did they do here)
HB1: my friend is italian i have to translate for her sometimes
RD: really i think shes doing great job in english
(talks bit more and HB1 asks me to repeat myself one time and HB2 translates it for her)
RD: haha whos translating for who now
HB1: shut up lol
RD: aw ur words hurt me, totally broke my heart
HB2: lol (totally won her friend over)
RD: well i am going to b honest i want to c u girls again although ur leaving monday and yes i have a friend 2
HB1: o a friend
RD: don't worry his 10 times kooler than me lol
HB1: lol
RD: So whos the leader
HB1: points at HB2
RD: ok i am going to get ur number
HB1: actually i only got my phone with me *summages through bag for it*
*asks me to give me her number, i said we both take eachothers that fair, so we do so*
RD: *kisses HB 2 bye*
HB: u got to kiss both cheeks
RD: *does that and she says no u also got to let me kiss urs has i do it*
*HB 1 just watching me and HB 2 kiss eachother for ages lol*
RD: hey c u later *taps HB 1 on shoulder and shes just shocked*
RD: *jk lol, gives her a kiss 2 and shes kisses me lol*

Those chicks left see a kind of hippy girl walking past.
RD: Hey just wanted to talk to u, u seem very down to earth and hippy like
HB: o really
RD: wow u got a really funky accent let me guess russian
HB: No hungary
RD: i am hungry 2 lets get something to eat
HB: haha
RD: i know u must get that a lot lol
HB: i do lol (she walks over to 2 dudes, so i just let her go and say "ill leave her with u guys alright")

I tell james to do the maverick "top gun opener" because he wanted to do it and i point to girl giving out club deals.

JAMES: U NEVER CLOSE UR EYES ANYMORE.................. U LOST THAT LOVING FEELING!!!!!!!!
*shes smiling and she really likes him i can really tell and he bring her over to us and introduces her after they talk for like 10 minutes*
HB: so how did u guys meet#
RD: A seminar
James: yeh real social dynamics seminar
HB: wow thats weird
James: yeh theres a guy named tim and he says "hi my name is tim" and u fall in love with him. actually i think u should just leave me and go for him.
HB: yeh he sounds like a swell guy
RD: yeh totally i was even falling in love with him
HB: weak knees?
RD: yeh butterflys in stomach 2
James: aw ur so cute *puts arm round her* ur going to b my temporary gf for the next 5 minutes
RD: lmfao
(we talk bit more and shes really kool, i deffinely think he cud of hooked up with her, but he didn't live here, so he said it was pointless)

We go back to bar and i see some hot indian chick, kinda smiling towards me and she mimic the song has she looks my way.

RD: o i thought u were speacking to me
HB: nah i was just singing the song
RD: o thats pretty antisocial seeing u didn't want to talk to me
HB: i am social *moves closer to me*
RD: Alright we will c, so who do u think will get served first me or u
HB: well i am a girl
RD: lol is thta ur excuse to win, if i make better eye contact he will serve me first
(we play fight trying to get infront of eachother)
RD: *turns round suddenly* dam whats that
HB: what *turns round*
*turns back*
RD>bartender: Hey can i have a glass of water please
HB: o u ***** lol *punches my arm playfully*
(her guy friends come and she starts talking to them, has i leave she smiles, so i tap her on arm smile and say bye)

she sees me later and remembers me, before james goes in random hugging mode and they run away lol, it works sometimes but not this time lol.

HB 8 latina, hot ***** standing near bar just sipping her peroni, musab approachres with a kind of side step thing, shes a total *****. I said to him ill do the exact same approach on her. again total ***** looks at me with disgust "what u doing". BUT U KNOW WHAT **** THIS HOE, standing here just acting like a miserable ***** to anyone, why the hell is she here then.

RD: U r way to rude, u r here to have fun not b miserable and just b nasty to everyone.
HB: i am nice and fun
RD: how
HB: just need a cigerrete first
RD: hm maybe i need to talk to u after u had ur cigerrette then, who knows there cud b a nice girl in u deep....deep....deep....deep down
HB: *smiles*
RD: aw u smiled wow thats really cute
HB: *smiles bigger*
RD: hey just curious r u latina, u got that latina look
HB: i know everyone says, but i am from brazil
RD: o brazillian u girls will use any excuse to run bare foot
HB: no i like my shoes.
RD: maybe ur more latina than u thought and let me guess there for stomping on guys hearts because ur so evil.
RD: i gtg, but i just want u to know i am going to pursue u harder than any other guy tonight
HB: smiles

ps. i re-enter this set later

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and musab do a set, two polish girls. We each take one and i say to the girl

RD: look we r really unconfident talking to pretty women so i am here talking to u, need to get that fire going. look at my hand its shaking *shaking it fakely* lol
HB: lol u r really funny and good
RD: o me seriously i am not good no way to shy
RD: i can't even think of anything to say, so yeh its really good weather we r having huh lol
HB: u r so lying ur not shy
RD: dam i hate to say it but i really like ur accent ur polish
HB: ya how did u know
RD: jus been hanging with few polish chicks i suppose
HB: o really
RD: yeh yashi marge
HB: (starts talking in polish)
RD: woah easy its all i know lol
(she is really digging me though, i cud totally have this girl, but i read her shirt and she points to her friend and i got to introduce myself to her friend now and then some how we both switch girls and the one he had i didn't like her, she was more stuck up. We switch back, but then the other chick kinda sends a negative vibe on me and she says "she dosn't give her number out....." i persist but no go. To bad before her interest was really high.

Anyways moving on indian girl 3 set. this was probs one of my favourite ones. Musab and james r in it 2.

RD: hey i am just warning u girls, my 2 friends will b here any second now (just realised i sent a kinda negative vibe).... they r really kool so u got to smile... i think that helped, but they enter and we manage to split the set in three.

(can't remember start)
RD: o so u do psychology
RD: so let....me....ask u ....this how many guys ask u what u think about them from there body language.....
HB: omdz so many lol
RD: now how many guys ask u how many do that
HB: ur the first
RD: see i think that extra step ahead its like chess
HB: chess is that the thing with the knight(shes always very close to me our faces r very close to eachother)
RD: yes L shapes lol
Hb: what do u do for fun
RD: usually sporty stuff and talk to some cute chicks ever so often (shes smiles)
RD: so jus curious how old r u, u look pretty old, but then again nah ur not
HB: 20
RD: aw lol
HB: how old r u
RD: what wow....u actually asked me about myself after we talked about u all this time... i am touched i am thinking i am falling in love lol.
HB: yeh i don't like talking about myself that much its got to b 50/50 so how old r u, where do u work.
RD: 20 and i work in a bar, why u going to stalk me, its kool ill giv u a schedule because ur kinda kool
HB: yeh might take all ur alcohol and u never let me in again
RD: hm well u cud actually b trouble so better take photo now and pin it to not let this girl in....welll unless u do something for me in return.
HB: lol i don't like photos
(cudn't work my phone)
RD: aw dam ur lucky
HBfriends: hey ur friends r really kool
RD: yeh i know there awesome, what did u do with them
HBF: idk they gone
RD: u lost my friends great lol
HBF: come dance with us
RD: nah really got to find them, but giv me 1 minute with ur friend
RD: i want to c u again so write ur number down
*points at HBF with 1 finger meaning one minute shes smiles has her hb types number in*
(i say bye to all her friends and then go find mine)

I find James and we see two set on couches and we both sit down next to them

RD: jeez what r u girls hiding from, we thought we might give u company. o btw this is my friend james
(we talk for bit, the girls seem interested in us, 2 guys come that know the girls)
RD: o r these ur bfs?
HB: *thinks about it* no
(but seeing i took there seats and didn't want to start any trouble i say bye and me and him exit)

I see some girl with her head down alone.

RD: hey just need to talk to u for like 3 minutes, my friends r dancing so if they see me talking to a cute girls its a good excuse for me not to b dancing.
HB: lol sure u can talk to me, but i am really really really really drunk.
(can't remember convosation so just go to ending)
HB: u don't drink
RD: yeh people drink because people don't have confidence to do something, but i have that anyway
Hb: lol then go dance
RD: i will lol, but i am going to get ur number first
HB: sure
*starts typing her number in* and her friend comes (so i start talking to her friend, but i think i accidently paid to much attention, but i kissed them both bye and exited)

Next one i enter set to wing musab, i seperate the chick keep her talking, but interest is pretty low, i mention that to her and it kinda brings up a bit, but she wasn't very open still. Then we exit.

Then Robin is doing a great set with a smart girl spanking her ass and everything so me and musab go to look for another set we find two and go our seperate ways.
I go in with the same opener with the two italian girls "hey just needed to talk a girl to warm up a bit first, u don't have to say anything even" she was totally loving me, but i made some stupid thing in my head to believe the guy and girl she was sitting next to was just giving me bad looks, but the other girl friend was just smiling and was suprised and the guy well he has nothing better to do than stare at me. I exit this one!!!!!!(i cud of done so much more if i didn't exit these sets, i got the interest)

I see brazilian/ latina nice girl/rude ***** girl again and open her

RD: so did u have ur ciggerette
HB: yeh *flicks hair*
RD: wow u r more vainer than ever *flicks my hair*
(anyways we talk then theres a silence and shes expecting me to renitiate **** HER, I JUST STAND THERE DOING THE EXACT SAME THING SHES DOING, MIRRORING HER TAKING THE PISS WHILE SHE ACTS LIKE I AM NOT THERE, BUT THEN SHE LOOKS DOWN AND LOOKS UP INTO MY EYES AND STARTS THE CONVOSATION AGAIN LOL)

I go to number close, she tells me she aint got a number here, but she gives me her email address. (i hate emails especially when this chicks leaving in a week)

We leave club and me and james r in que for pizza. James opens HOTTTT INDIAN/NORWEGIAN girl in front of us and then i start talking to her has well. i see where james goes with this because its his set, but then he just kisses her bye, because he dosn't live in area, so i talk to her bit more and get her number. The best thing about this approach her family come trying to drag her away and shes just pushing them away telling them to leave her alone and starts talking to us again.

What i learned from tonight, is compliment like "aw ur clever" or "wow hate to say it but that was kinda cute" can go a long way if shes behaving well. So reward her good behaviour and make the move to where u want her to go. Also 100 numbers in a day is very possible....i only got 5 but i can imagine if all those other sets were done better and CLOSED thats the type of energy i wud need for it.

Also "bad set theory" definetlly works for me especially in directness i proved that tonight, my approaches r kinda getting boring for me, feels similar in a way so i am going to try new things.

4. Assume the sale, probablly my biggest constraint and causes flakes, not going to lie i get many flakes and that is why, if i assumed sale backed up with game, why wud she say no?. U got kool guy asking u out who u like, why wud u say no?. Why the hell do i doubt myself the situation is obvious no need to make it more complicated.

5. Direct Game, opener is great, now for the game after. Basically i am going to go sleep tonight and just think of some things i can say after my opener averagly to just get some concrete to build convosation on. If that can b done then shes mine.

6. kill off bit of jerk, me being c&f is great, but let it come naturally. Also throw her a bone ever so often to show ur maybe a little bit interested. like "i am jk ur not that bad, well i hope" or "ur kool, don't spoil it (trys to speack) shhhh ur kool, don't spoil it lol" Also be receptive to her good behaviour if she texts u, make sure she gets response and that u appreciate her work into the relationship, calling her after date see if she got home and calling her within 2-4 days after getting number.

i feel those goals were done well tonight, the other 3 not so much.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Date 1 (Second date)

Alright going to keep this short, We go to london zoo, but its raining so we go cinemea instead, shes leaning on me holding my hand sticking her arm in so its in crook position and occasionaly chucking popcorn at eachother. After this we go to a bar and we get really close and touching very sexual and i kiss a lot, she keeps saying she can't smoke because i won't kiss anymore.

I do something stupid and kiss her way to much. I'm then am all over and shes got control and getting her way in everything (not going to lie guys), we flip coin and she even trys to put the bet is if i win i get to kiss her ...fuawk that, i say if i win i get to spank ur ass hard has i can at the time i decide is right, i win and i am going to save this for another time.

I am stupid still though kissing her a lot, then go kiss her again and shes no longer receptive and pulls away. i kiss her one last time before i go......but man i ****ed up gave her my total interest was a total chump, i will never ever do this again that was way to needy. So i text her saying u know what u got ur way tonight with little things like a spoilt brat, but o hell no this will never happen again.

Also another note......NEVER EVER TALK ABOUT UR RELATIONSHIPS WITH ANOTHER GIRL NO MATTER HOW HARMLESS U THINK ITS GOING TO B AND HOW WELL U KNOW HER.

Other
called the chicks that were leaving this week and one didn't answer the other did and we talked for minute then she said her batterys low and then phone call cut out....

The TEXTS

RD:When ur batterys low the best thing 2 do is charge it amazinly enough. once u learn the way of the charger u can call me back.

HB: Hey! sorry about that didn't have battery we are going out now. scratch. leaving phone on the hotel. rita.

RD:Well i am going to be honest with u, i did want to c u again, but if ur a girl that dosn't have the decency to call me back then i guess this is pointless so later.

HB: U can think what ever u want to. I had my phone at the hotel. Where have u been today?

......and my response is NEXT!!!!!!!

My texts had right thing to it, id say maybe didn't get enough attraction or didn't make my phone call unique was what caused this downfall, but shes one of many so who cares.

I will call other chicks tommorow and if i can get 3 numbers tommorows my number pool will b 10!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought ill post and tell u guys my plans for my next sarging outing and what i am planning on doing and also get back to some of u guys who have been nice enough to give me some feedback.

Thanks steve erkle it feels so, but i got a long long long way to go yet. I will try to make some bigger improvements fast.

And musab yeh it was an awesome night and probs wudn't have been so great if u guys wern't there. I read ur story of the night, It was nice to see how it was in ur view because it was loud so i cudn't hear how ur sets went and can't believe u put the whole how we got there and dog story in it 2 lol. Hope to do it again sometime, hopefully some of the other wings we met can join in and also ill b a lot better next time we meet 2 lol. (that guys blue shirt was awesome for peacocking, might get myself one of those, when i get money lol)

Well i might has well say what i am planning on doing, i have thought of all the things i said i will field test and openers i will try and intend on finishing this up on saturday because i am going for 100 approaches in one day. I attempted this lots of times, but i definetlly got the game/time to do it now seeing all my last outings was well over how many sets i expected to do. I have been getting bored of some of my approaches so i decided to b wilder and going to try a lot more different openers of all types.

Also been trying to read djb, but it dosn't access it on my computer ,so ill get my laptop in a sec. Hopefully i wud have some field reports before saturday though.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am writing a report on the stuff i've done since the last report, which i hate to say is not much. Here i go Firstly i got another number, changing shoes, the chick showed interest, but she was with her step mom 2 kids and looked pretty young herself. So after they changed shoes and her step mom was in arcade, she looked at me and i used my hand to tell her to come here. She came.

RD: hey i just needed to know how old u r, i asked one of the girls i worked with and she said ur about 17-18, but i am just hoping ur not 12 lol
HB: i am 16 lol
RD: alright thats good, i want to talk to c u again so i am going to get ur number, write it down.
HB: my step mom will kill me if she knew i was doing this.....(she writes it down)

OK done

Now the date with one of the chicks in "return to night game"

Date #3

I needed to go work early so we met up for a quick coffee and sandwhich. She was suprisnly social, she was actually asking me all the questions about me, which was pretty impressive. From this date i learnt though trafalgar square is cheap and a awesome place 2 take chicks, theres live shows, big tv to show olympics and art gallery.

After we went art gallery, not usually my scene or hers, but she was telling me about some dude name van goph and we finally get to the painting its not detailed or anything, seriously from "my point of view" looked like he did it in 5 minutes, while da vinchi looks like the painting is real and alive. So we get to some kids painting room, so i just make a joke "let me guess van goph " lol. We didn't have much time, but the date had good aura about it and we then left the gallery and watched a dance peformance before we parted our ways.

Other
Super dissapointed myself today saw chicks at work and on the street and i made stupid excuses not to approach them. This is not like me. So i got to focus on this goal in particular.

2. Open more sets whilst not actually in gaming mode, like girl sitting near u on bus whilst ur travelling to play football.

Seriously dissapointed in myself, i shouldn't make these excuses anymore and acutally b able to approach these girls naturally whilst i am not sarging.

O yeh if u watch football u will get this, theres two football teams, one named manchester united and another named chelsea, so i call chelsea asking "is man u there" and she replys "sorry u got wrong number bye" lmao. I didn't mind playing and taking a risk on that one lol, because i wasn't to keen on her.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
60 Approaches in a day, Night Game, Day Game, Indirect Game, Direct Game

I planned 100, but only got 60 and i still had another 12 hours to get the last 40, but i was tired and i fell a sleep. If i am going for the 100 approaches in a day think it needs to b done at 8 am ( i started 4.35pm).

Alright btw guys i am on week 6 in bootcamp now seeing i got 10 live numbers, will call some tonight i guess.

ANYWAYSSSSSSSSSSS THE APPROACHES....

Alright i will list the ones i thought were most interesting and i can remember.

I see a cute chick walking to me on the street.

RD: what do u thinks best a direct or indirect opener
HB: i think the best way is to buy her a drink
RD: so r u in some cult or something where they make u say this stuff to me?
HB: no lol
(not going to go about this one, but she talked for long, but i didn't transist so it went dead)

See a chick on lake side, just walking my way.

RD: Hi
HB:hi
RD: huh this is supposably the best pick up line in the world...its not working
HB: lol how old r u
RD: guess
HB: 18 max (thought she said months)
RD: 18 months, huh actually i am 17 months, but i am a fast grower
HB: lol i said max not months, i am 24 older than u
(from here it went downhill, because i figured she thought i implyed i was 17 "17 months")

Saw another chick waiting at bus stop she looked latina....ugh hottttttttt lmao. I was going to leave it but u know me fawk it.

RD: Hey there i just cudn't go on my day without meeting u
HB: o lol
RD: and yes i do know the is pressure on is to say something amazing right now, but don't expect me to b sweeping u off ur feet just yet.
(seriously can't remember, she was very nice and she was south african and said everyone thinks she is latina, i number closed her and left)

^btw also note from this chick, if they say there manager or work in office, just say o so do u actually do anything thats fun.

I was on tube and there was some chick next to me sitting. (one of my favourites)

RD: hey i just need ur opinion on something
HB: Yeh
RD: what do u think is the best date idea, park, cinemea or bowling and if they totally suck just say lol
HB: park is good in the summer, but i think Cinemea is nicest
RD: u don't get to talk though and if u did have someone talking to u, u wud jus b like shhhhhh
HB: lol ur right
RD: So what was the bestest date u ever went on?
HB: o we went to the park had a nice pic nic, then me and him went to a pub/restuaraunt it was a really nice one and i had great time.
RD: o so how long ago was thislet me guess 5 years ago?
HB: no lol, 7 months ago actually
RD: aw he sounds like a keeper
HB: no lol, so what is the best date u ever been on?
RD: wow we r talking about me, i am touched lol, my best one was bowling she kicked my ass some how, then we went hyde park and went ice skating, she was an expert because shes canadian, so i had to trip her up to win that one lol
HB: well u gotta do what u got to do lol
(convo keeps going talked bit more about wild dates and how it always rains when ever i go out on one, she thought that was hillarious, but then gets stirred on what she talks about with guys)
HB: hm just work and what i do for fun....and
RD: what kind of date ideas u like
HB: yes lol (btw loads of chicks r just looking at us and paying attention to our convosation, idc)
HB: so what do u do for work......(we have bit more fun i tease her because she works in a office although she lookes very kool and relaxed and should b having fun selling surfboards on a beach or something)
HB: so whats ur stop?
RD: actually its this one (kisses her on cheek and gets off tube)
HB: aww ok have a good night
(i get off and she tilts her head smiling looking at me, i am thinking she is really kool, what am i doing, i get back on the tube)
RD: i want to c u again whats ur number
HB: o sorry lol i am married
(doors close)
RD: dam, u should of told me sooner jeez
HB: sorry lol, so whats ur name?
(she continues the convo for one more stop and is still very friendly, she could of lied about being married, but her il was very high and i can't c if she was not why she wouldn't giv me her number)

^the opener i used though, i think is pretty good to use when ur on bus or tube sitting next to someone, tried few times with walking girls on street didn't work so well.

Alright i am at waterloo station now waiting on some friends.

I am in mark and spencers getting a sandwhich theres a massive que, and theres some chick with the most tiniest nut bar in the world.

RD: u seriously came in the que just for that
HB: o yeh i know i am just waiting for someone felt slight bit peckish
RD: yeh i saw u getting tempted by every bit of food whilst the que moved
HB: lol yeh but i only got this
(we talked, but no transition dammmmmmm why do i keep doing that and we had to get served so we went our seperate ways)

I sat down to eat my sandwhich noticed some older woman talking on phone with a really british accent she got off.
RD: Hey just curious what part of london u from, because u got the born in the queens garden accent.
HB: o my pardon
RD: see u just proved my point
HB: lol, i am from germany
RD: wow that is very contradicting lol
HB: haha (this got transitioned, she was telling me how she admires both women and guys if they r beautiful and kept touching me a lot, she was saying how she likes girls with clean nails and clean ***** shaven down there....hmmmm shes not so civilised has i thought lol)

Anyways me and her were checking out girls (got kicks from that) and she would point at one and i would just go and approach her lol. Tried some approaches like you are so beautiful just had to meet u, but need to work on some follow up game on that, because i blew out.

The convosation was pretty sexual like she wud ask me how old i am and say 20.....maybe 20 inches....haha, ill just reply "hey whatever turns u on". I didn't really want anything to do with this chick, but she was fun.

my friends finally arrive and we approach sets in the station. (i approached lot of i pod girls such *****es, think i need to change my approach towards them, blew out a lot)

Chick with head phones on her neck
RD: hey just want to talk to u, ur headphones kinda r unique and weird, but kool in the same sense. (she said if we were going to talk we had to walk and talk, we talked bit and she needed to go for her train, so i just number closed her and said we can talk another time)

Chick with sex book (gah i didn't comment on the sex book) sun glasses and i pod (should of said could u b more anti social...o a sex book, how u doing lol)
RD: hey how r u, u alright, u kool
HB: yes (nice accent)
RD: o just testing if u were social seeing u got book sunglasses and i pod
HB: o....i am very social
(can't remember what we talked about, but ill try remember how i screwed up, o yes she thought my friends were having bet that i have to get her number, i C&f'ed said yeh they will giv me house so we can both live in it, but when asked for number she said she had bf, i persisted but no go)

Next one was chick just walking in front of me

RD: hey just needed help getting ....actually i am just looking for an excuse to talk to u.
RD: yes i know the pressure is on to say something amazing now, (can't remember everythings a blur, but she was bit reluctant to giv her number and said she gav me her friends number, but i called it there and it was hers) This phone call is going to b so bad, i remember nothing she said to me lol.

isn't that strange guys i can remember the ones i get rejected on, but can't remember the ones i actually succeeded lol.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 2 (night game)

We get leister square, i see some woman with i pod (ahhhhhh die) i go in.

RD: (can't remember what i said lmao)
Hb: i can't speack english
RD: u just did
HB: no
RD: yes
HB: no lol
RD: where r u from
HB: france
RD: ah jemapelle jordan comme apell tu
HB: jemepelle **** (idk lol)
(we talk bit and she can speack alright english)
RD: see u can speack good english
HB: ( she smiles)
RD: how long u been here
HB: 2 weeks
RD: How long u staying
HB: 1 year (alright its game guys)
(she asks for where this club is because her french phone is there, i tell her to go and ask people in shops, she can't remember her english phone number so she calls me and i save it to my phone and then we part our ways)

talk to few more chicks, got some guys come in set, but i talked to them 2 and they were pretty kool, but we go looking for a club and enter one called jewel, very civilised.

my friend says that he can't talk to any girls here, because they r all *****es. theres chick sitting in front of us. i say open her with that exact line u told me or ill do it. He dosn't so i go.

RD: hey my friend said the girls r usually nice, but they r all *****es today, so i just came to c.
Hb: o does this pick up line usually work for u
RD: yeh along with nice shoes lets go somewhere
HB: lol i got some, i like ur dress, id like to c it on my floor
RD: lol that was good
HB: and my favourite one is, u should use this on the other girls tonight, i might not b fred flinstone, but ill make ur bed rock (favourite pu line ever lol).
RD: haha, that ones real good, maybe ill use it on u in 5 minutes
Hb: sure ill b just over there
RD: so do u usually tell guys how to pick u up
HB: not usually but no one every approached me like u did
RD: well i am just genuine i say whats on my mind
(she was really nice and i started accusing her of picking me up, she dropped loads of hints saying she was single and wanted my number, when i ask for hers, so i said hey its got to b equal ill giv u my number when u giv me urs. Equal rights remember)

She was probs my favourite number close of the night, hopefully i remember her name.

After this i didn't attempt any more number closes really, just approached in club called o neils.

I get on first floor c a chick with group of four girls.

RD: hey i just wanted to say that i think i am falling in love with u, sometimes i really do not know what happens sometimes.
HB: *blanks me and moves away*
OK THANKS BABE NEXT.

I wing my friend in a set, he gets kiss close. WELL DONE OLLIE.

We then go to smoking area in roof, i c two hot girls i noticed before, but i afc'ed to approach. my friend said he isn't going to come if i go, idc i go anyways.

RD: hey just curious where u girls from, i have feeling ur from same place, but u don't look brazillian and she does.
HB1: we r from south africa and yeh she came here with me
RD: o hello, c i remembered how to say hello in ur country
HB1+2: laughs
Hb1: whats ur name *with hand extended*
RD: wow someone actually wants to talk about me, this never happens . lol my names jordan and u r
HB1: i am miria and this is penny
Hb2: (just smiles and looks hot)
RD: so u got any other people here or is it just u 2
HB1: my gf is in there
RD: gf yeh....oooo u r interesting
HB1: girl....friend
RD: oooo ur not interesting
Hb1: lol, u like that thought don't u
RD: yeh pretty much, hey have u two ever kissed
HB1: somtimes
RD: kiss now
HB1: lol no
RD: well my two friends r over there if i kissed one of them wud u 2 kiss
HB1+2: YESSS
RD: WOW THAT WAS FAST, u know its not going to happen right
HB1: yeh lol
(my friend comes over we play with this bit more and HB1 mentions her bf is betetr looking than her friend)
RD: i look her friend up and down... nah he isn't if he was i tell u what i wud make out with him lol.
HB1: haha
RD: u look like one of those mistress like to b dominant, i bet u push ur bf on the bed and just say whos the ***** whos the ***** and he says "i am" lol
HB1: lol yeh he tells me to do that
RD: ah but with me i don't think i would ever let u boss me around
HB1: lol how old r u? 18 i am guessing
RD: ladies first
Hb1: old enough and u
RD: actually i am 12 and my friends 13, we bribed guy at front and he let us in
HB1: o did u hear that penny his 12 and his13
Ollie: don't giv away my age
HB1>RD: well u don't look it id say 20's
RD: yep
Hb1: where in ur 20's
RD: how about u
HB1: 20's
RD: odd or even
HB1: odd, u
RD: even
HB1: o u must b 22 then
RD: maybe lol
HB1: HOW OLD R U
RD: old enough *i am now leaning on wall and i combated her with same line she gave me, tables literally changed*
HB1: lol
(i talk to HB 2 bit more, she tells me a bit about her threesomes and just smiles and looks good)
HB1: so we r going to dance now, u guys wanna come and we can have some tequila.
RD: nah we wanted to check second floor of this place now, but we might find u girls later.
HB1: haha ok c ya
HB2: bye

that was a good set in my opinion, but i have more important things to do, THE SECOND FLOOR!!!!!.

I open set, but its very loud and made it difficult. so i go first floor which is bit better.

I see little latina chick chica cleaning floor that works there, she looks miserable (i really got a thing for those latinas jeez lmao)

RD: hey i am just curious how many guys hit on u a night
HB: lol idk
RD: o so i am the first huh lol
HB: i guess so lmao
RD: wow ur smiling u looked really miserable before, looks like u got some energy guess u havn;t worked here for long
HB: 1 week
RD: o how long u staying in england for
HB 1 year (its on)
( bit more talk)
RD: well i gotta get back to my friends and i know it wudn't b good idea if u talked to me all night, (puts arm around her) well i don't mind actually i cud talk to u all night lol.
HB: smiles
RD: Nah seriously though i want to c u again so write ur number down
HB: i don't remember my english number but i have email
HB: writes it in

Next set, theres some people on a table 3 girls.

RD: hey how u girls doing u having a good time yeh
HB: stunned
RD: haha thats pretty random i know, but wanted to talk to some people and start get the fire going
HB: ok thats fine
RD: huh u got an accent on u where u girls from?
HB1-3: france (dude enters set)
RD:O jem appelle jordan comme appele tu
Dude: pierre
RD: wow thats kool french name, probs best french man name u can get
*points at hb 3 and u*
HB3: its very complicated
RD: very complicated is a good name 2 (everyone laughs) *points at hb 2 and u*
(well talked bit more, but i exited it, shouldn't really, should of milked it i guess lol)

Hm next set i do is apocalypse opener (apparently a opener said to get a chick to make out with u) on some chick (shes drunk *but super hot* ok so these results may vary),
RD: hey hows it going
*pushes me in corner...i didn't even do the opener yet jeez lol*
HB: my names caroline
RD: lol i asked hows it going not whats ur name
HB: o its going great
RD: what u doing later
HB: just hanging here, i got to leave in two days
RD: Ok u want to come home with me tonight
HB: *does that drunken head duck and nods head and playfully taps me and pushes me against wall* SO DO U THINK I AM AMERICAN WHEN U FIRST MET ME
(shes drunk dam, we talk bit more)
HB: she introduces me to her guy friend (i talk to him his a very nice guy) and she says i got to teach him how to pick up chicks...and then she will kiss me
(long story short , i tell him what she told me what to do, she pouts and then she comes over and kisses me anyway and smiles)
RD: I got to get back to my friends, but ill talk to u later
HB: Jordan thats bull ****, how do english guys say bull ****
RD: bull **** lol, u can come over and talk to them 2 if u want, but we r going upstairs now.
(i finally ditch her, i still got to do a lot more approaches to do and yes guys i know i had a lot of potential ****s tonight, but idc)

We go upstairs another chick can't hear me, so i just type "how r u " on my phone and she puts her thumb up and smile. My friends talking to her friend and me and her r not really talking, she has her arms around me and we make out a bit, but again i say to her i got to go next floor, but ill c her later lol. she kisses me one last time and says bye.

I am chatting to sets, but music is to loud on floor, so its hard to hear. So i go up to roof, smoking area and eveyrone says there spent. I c girl in mango t shirt....my last set of night.

RD: so, is this mango a bar or is this is just a random thing on ur shirt
HB: random thing lol
(shes pretty nice, we talk for about 5 minutes and i say it was nice to meet u and leave it has that.)

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got some stuff to reflect on and more knowledge to gain, but idc if i didn't do all 100 approaches tonight, because there will b other nights, but glad i got through to week 6 in DJ bootcamp.

i apparently got 10 plates, but the fact i don't remember half of the plates names really sucks, but ill dig through and find a way dw lol.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My tasks for these 2 weeks

1. Make sure my plates remain at 10 or more

2. call the girls numbers i got and arrange dates

3. Go on second and third dates with the girls i am already dating

4. Kiss close on second date no matter what, if didn't on first

5. Open more sets whilst not in gaming mode

6. Just observe unique things about girls on streets, this should make transition much easier.

7. End of second week, get up 8 am and go for the 100 approaches again.

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats man. you are really hitting your stride. keep pushing your boundaries and don't become content