Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Player Supreme on the Elusive idea of a "Perfect 10"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
(sigh), they always start with a gentle comment like I have listened to supreme but.....as if that is suppose to make their words more powerful. Maybe in a fools easy mind.

L77 let me address your statements above fella (fellow). I am sitting at my kitchen table drinking my morning cup of joe (that means coffee) and I have a few minutes.

1.I don't know how this is turning into a anti homosexual thing with you heads. Not once have I said the word fags or faggots here.

2.L77 you obviously must have a relative who is gay. My girlfriends youngest son is gay. I try not to call them faggots anymore. Sometimes I am even successful at it.

3.I do NOT lie about my game nor embellish, and I will touch on this a bit more deeply in a moment. I have always told it as it happened. I have been saying this for almost 10 years now and I have never been found to of told a lie about my game. I guess you have never dated really skinny types of women. Maybe you should ask some anorexic type chicks about their tail bones or ask a doctor if this is possible to have a sore tail bone or scabs on your tail bone because you don't have enough fat. Now here is the clincher. I was talking about women having this right? What do the average women do in the states? They sit down at a job all day long. Especially women who are the fitness instructor types who work as SECRETARIES you I..... Sorry my frustration with you young guys gets to me at times.

4.As for the most guys are attracted to thing. Most guys are look around you. Those 10's that most of the heads on here like are what I call skinny boyish looking women. Cute faces but still boyish bodies only now you guys like them with bubble butts.

5.As for the conspiracy thing. WOW coming from a 22 year olds mind. No wonder. But, where did the word conspiracy jump into this discussion? Because gays liked boyish looking models and because they push their agenda in hollywood as to what they liked to see in films its a conspiracy? I personally do not think they started this whole trend as a conspriacy that would make men want boyish looking. I think because of their own tastes this has happened. What I think is going on today is my own business though.

Gays have a lot of political power here in the states and they have a lot of power in the media period. If you don't live here don't guess. And get some more life experience time on you before you yap up again kid. I have watched them shut down famous comedians such as Eddie Murphy. Yes he used to be a famous stand up comedian before you were even born. That is if you know who he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQBLzotAn3M

6.Now I know your going to think this is just jokes and part of his routine. He was telling the truth. He eventually quit talking about homosexuals in his routine. I am blessed to have friends in the industry to know about his little quirks that he and J-lo do where you are not allowed to look at him while he reads his lines and j-lo makes them clear the set for her lines. Eddie did have a lot of political pressure put on him because of his jokes.
7.In my country we had a comedian named

Don Rickles who made jokes on every race there was and he was funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ALHiadIsKo and him on blacks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUcEQvU6LPE he was funny. Nobody took his humor and put any political pressure on him to quit. Most blacks that I know laughed our arses off at his humor. It was ment as jokes.

But the homosexuals were coming out the closet and didn't want any negative energy directed their way and went after people so strongly that they had a word created and pushed into the common awareness. As proof you guys just used it. That is how powerful they have grown. “Homophobic” is their word to make straights feel bad about not liking homosexuality. You guys are too young and you are not even aware of what happened before the 80's. So lets just keep it like that. Young and dumb and full of c*m.

8.Oh I myself had the same problem with my tail bone due to a lack of fat on my arse when I was competing in aerobic competitions and bodybuilding competitions. But you need to take Nietzsche's name out of your quote. If you were a true follower of his ideologies we wouldn't even be having this discussion. I know I know you don't believe me and think I am embellishing again and I am not well endowed or at 50 I need to brag about my shyt..(as real men do) and I have never done bodybuilding...whatever else you were whining about :
http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/bodybuildingphoto.jpg and I think you said something about a tough guy thing? ((yawn)) Do I look like a foppish english gent to you:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/chris3.jpg

As for that embellishing thing..lol. I can break that with one photo:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolde/my*****.jpg

after all photos are much more powerful than words don't you think. So I guess I do look like the type that gets total power over his women as my listeners have heard from my ex's whom I have had on my show or conference calls and my current females. It's a pimp thang kid you wouldn't understand.

Next time you wanna attack a teacher in this field get ya facts straight. Don't talk out the side of ya mouth like some kinda wise guy. I don't know what the english phrase would be but I think you get the idea. And learn to understand that you come from a different culture and this board is international. Us American Blacks talk all kinda shyt such as my dyck is so big the whole room would go dark when I take it out. I am the only one who would back it up though.

Reaction score
Oops my bad there l77. Above I showed a eddie murphey clip and I didn't show you the first clip to show what he was talking about:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYNDVaPrTMs

It went from that to what you saw above to...

today you can't say shyt about homosexuals! Now that is power! They shut eddie murphy up totally! Now this probably doesn't mean anything to you since you live in England but they shut a black man up in the 80's and early 90's. Shut him up completely so that he doesn't even make any jokes about them anymore.

Power!

Also I said black folks talk a lot of shyt. Now since you live over there here is a example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idzZLVgkpnE

It's our culture.
But l77 you can stay asleep its not my job to wake you up. Keep on believin what you do.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Even more dross, you really believe your own hype don't you?

In your world where 'shutting down Eddie Murphy' constitutes political power :)rolleyes: say that back to yourself and tell me you don't feel stupid), I'm sure you actually think that what you say is correct. You're totally deluded, but I think that you probably do believe what you say, fair play to you.

I can't actually believe you would put a photo of your penis on an internet forum at any stage of your life, let alone well into middle age - can you spell supplication? Probably not actually. Perhaps its another 'pimp thang' which I don't understand. :rolleyes:

All I will say is this; your writings and videos are going to be viewed by impressionable guys, and you know this. The creation of this thread already shows that people are buying into your BS. You may be a 'pimp', 'mackdaddy' or whatever the latest words are, I don't dispute that (although, again I suspect you may embellish the truth - you seem to have slept with numerous examples of every type of woman under the sun; ballerinas, fitness instructors, supermodels, Marilyn Monroe herself perhaps? etc.) but you seem to want to be something more, some sort of 'messiah of masculinity' figure.

This you are not, and the majority of the stuff that the OP quoted is simply propaganda. Stick to what you know best, educating guys about pick-up, and give the conspiracy/repressed black man/chauvinist alpha-male BS a rest. People like myself and the other dude in this thread (can't remember your name mate) can see through it, and its just not a productive thing to be teaching the more impressionable people on this board.

PS - you don't need to use words such as 'faggot' to show that you are homophobic, using phrases such as 'the gays' and 'I used to be anti-gay marriage' does the trick. We get it. You're a big, dominant, straighter than a ruler alpha male with an in-built hatred of homosexual men, but you will put up with them as long as they don't attempt to brainwash you (how could they, you're far too masculine!!). Oh please, whatever happened to live and let live? No-one has programmed you, no-one has programmed me, and you certainly aren't going to 'reprogram' me in any way...so just give it a rest, hey Morpheus?

Reaction score
L77 I don't believe in that made up word homophobic. You dig. You can keep on usin it all you want.

It is ok for me not to agree with homosexuality. It is ok for you to be down for it. If you need to bend over and take it up the bum then knock ya self out.

Do not try to ram that made up word in my face and your ideology about homosexuality at me.

I am done kid.

I didn't even read your whole post it's just not worth my time you feel me.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Yes its a made-up word, all words are made-up. It describes someone who hates homosexuals for being homosexual, and its an adjective, its not some myth that you can choose not to believe, thats like saying "I don't believe in the word 'red'"....which doesn't make sense, simple as. You either are homophobic or you aren't. And you clearly are. Not reading my post just shows what kind of person you are really; ignorant, self absorbed, stubborn and incapable of backing up your (ridiculous) point of view.

Ideology? I just don't have a problem with gays, dude, its really that simple. Stop using big words incorrectly just to impress your disciples.

What a fantastic role-model. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
l77: I think you embellish about dating models bodybuilders ect ect:

Supreme:

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/DSC03027.jpg

My ex girlfriend whom I have talked about since I began my show and been on this site before Susan.

http://i346.photobucket.com/albums/p414/PlayerSupremesFolder/DSC03028.jpg

L77: uhh supreme skinny girls with sores on their tail bones doesn't exist.

Supreme: The above is one of them. at 5% body fat she not only quit having periods but also developed sores on her tail bone.

L77: Uhhh supreme your full of **** and you lie.

Supreme: Sure I am kid ...sure I am. What is a photo anyway these days. Nothing except a illusive word called PROOF!

Now go away and leave me alone kid.

Your beginning to smell funny. Like shyt.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ Like I said I think you embellish the truth (it means exaggerate). You may well have dated the averagely attractive woman in the anonymous photo....its just that you mention the other women you have been with in a very off-hand way, quote - "I only dated models, instructors, ballerina types."

I just don't think someone with that sort of experience would have such a large chip on his shoulder and be of the opinion that 'the gays have a lot of political power and are tryin to reprogram us.'

I also hope that people are silently watching our little disagreement....because there are some gems in your last post, I particularly enjoyed, "We were dating for 8 years and I cheated on her every one of those years."

Ahhh the ways of the DJ.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The fashion industry use skinny people to model their clothes because clothing looks better on skinny people, not because they wanted to reprogram men to be attracted to little boys.

And it's Twiggy, not "Miss Twiggy." I think Miss Twiggy is some yet to be invented Muppet.

Fat_Flirt

Reaction score
A pretty woman with a fit hour glass body is far more attractive than some bony runway model with a 2x4 frame and a chiseled face.

James Franco looks like James Dean--- Brad has that bad body shaped face, but he also has a softness about him. James Dean had sex with a man. Back in the day, leading men were more masculine, distinguished looking, or ruggedly handsome, and the women were real women, not fat, but not forced to be rail thin.

Supreme is sooooo right about how white girls with bubble butts are now popular. I'm 29 and I can remember how in the 80's/90's commercials, TV shows, movies, and in my sisters ym/seventeen magazines white women would always complain about their backside: it's too big, it's too round. I remember how all of the old jean commercials would always have white women with flat butts. Black people could never understood how flat could be fabulous. Now white girls have booties:) I don't know what happened, but one day I woke up and white girls had arses. I see skinny effeminate white guys with women with boyish frames.

I do not believe that it is as big of a conspiracy as Supreme suggests, but I think that all social change is gradual. A lot of the hyper liberalism of the 60's was funneled into one movement in the US-- the battle for equality. If blacks were to have equal rights, so should women, so should homosexuals. All of these movements started around the same time, and were dragged on the coattail of the civil rights movement. It is similar to this retarded stimulus bill with all of the earmarks and pet projects.

The prevalence of homosexual's in the fashion industry obviously has an effect on how they chose models.

Homophobia is rare. IS not liking gay people a phobia? Phobias have to deal with fear. How many people that do not like homosexuals FEAR them? In some ways, I feel that homosexuals feel so outcast, and separate that they hate themselves. Their mantra is: "you hate me because you are like me." Whenever someone says anything negative about them they use this saying, not these exact words, but something to the effect of it. Do you realize how irrational that statement is. I understand how people use reflection and hate people that share their negative qualities, but this is just silly.

Black people missed out on a prime opportunity to create a 'victims cry'. Calling someone a racist isn't good enough, it's to general. Jews have antisemitic, homosexuals have homophobia, black people have nothing. Step one of victimhood is to label a term for the people that hate you. It's simple branding. Life is all marketing and PR.

On the shape of women--- All you have to do is look at entertainment and fashion magazines from the last 50 years. I'm glad that women are fighting back. The big thing during the golden globes was how Kate Winslet lost weight, but still wasn't as skinny as the average actress. LOL at what happened to Lindsay Lohan--- she went from a shapely woman to a head on top of a stick. Who finds the Olsen twins sexy? Child molesters do!!! :):) I kid....

There's a sociologist that says TV shows are designed to make us hate ourselves, and the commercials are presented as a remedy.

Reaction score
L77-what you need to do is take that bull back to the UK that your on. Here in the states we are not all closet homosexuals. It is ok over here not to agree with homosexuality. I personally feel sorry for any man or woman born this way and wish it could be changed for them as much as they do.

Your in the states now I am told so get with it. I know you guys in the UK are all emo and fem and shyt but that doesn't fly over here.

You guys bought us the mohawk and punk rock and everything that I can't stand including super foppish men. But that's life. And, this isn't about that.

But, I am also told your a

Yep thats true Supreme............edit out........ That L777 is one of the biggest symps on that site as a matter of fact he get ripped on and called a virgin over there and he happens to be one of the bggest player haters on there too as well as a grammar nazi. Here is a link of all his post on Sosymp:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1131500 I personally think you should do a podtcast on this symp.
I get it now. You think because your English that your in charge over here? I saw how you tried to challenge Jliax and pushed "last man standing" around.

I had no idea where you came from until I did a quick search on you and I get you now.

You as you said want to be a guru one day and teach.

It ok and it will be ok kid.

Now this thread is about skinny women not like or dislike of homosexuality. Stick to the got da*m subject or get off it. You dig.

And yes I used Eddie Murphy and other things to show my point of view. What have you used? Nothing. Except the homo issue your carrying around.

Do not bother posting a response cause your dismissed kid. You can watch this subject go back to it's original attempt despite your attention hor-ish attempt to hijack it.

----------------------

The floor is now open for further discussion.

I have no idea how the word conspiracy got thrown into the mix but lets just dismiss that word and get back to the subject:

How modern man has been programmed (whether conspiracy or aliens or snakes or whatever, it doesn't matter) to changing what they view as fine women.

I blamed it on the media. Media such as advertising, clothing industry and hollywood. I stated that homosexuals in the clothing industry (and yes to the kid above who said the clothes looked better as I said on my show also).

Because of this men have been programmed to go for boyish looking smaller women.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ You're honestly one of the stupidest people I've had the misfortune to come across in this community. Being OK with homosexuals makes one a closet homosexual? Homosexuals all wish to be straight? Dude you're living about 40 years in the past.

You can't even comprehend the points I'm making so you just respond with the same crap every time, and the way you generalise entire groups of people is reminiscent of 6 year olds, for example "the gays", "men" (go for boyish looking women) or your latest gem, "I know you guys in the UK are all emo and fem and shyt"...good one, try telling that to Charles Bronson or Roy Shaw or even Ricky Hatton (truely some of the toughest bastards you will ever hear about) or even the entire England Rugby team who don't wear body armour and helmets like your 'toughguy' football players do. :rolleyes:

Getting through to you is actually like banging my head against a brick wall. You don't use the word 'conspiracy' but what you describe IS a conspiracy theory. That's not my opinion mate, that's fact...you are pedalling a (misguided, deluded, wrong) conspiracy theory on a seduction website, and have also exposed yourself as a homophobe (whether you believe in this word or not you still fit the definition) and a misogynist, who's actually proud of cheating on his long term g/f.

I mean come on dude...you really think 'shutting down Eddie Murphy' constitutes political power? If thats how you back your arguments up you may as well not even bother - you're just making yourself sound silly.

Your ridiculous generalisations and horrific grasp of the English language are CLEAR signs that you don't have the life experience (which doesn't neccessarily come with age) or the intelligence to back up any of your claims....its quite obvious that you just want to become the next 'guru'. Having seen your vidoes (laughable), listened to your podcasts, read your posts and had the pleasure of crucifying you in a debate, let me tell you Grandpa...YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLOSE.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't rule it out 100% because there wasn't that many homos back in the days not that i'am that old. It's possible it can be a conspiracy because most of the elite(rockefellers) do preach population control, but that's a whole different subject. I mean the only way to find out is look through magazines from different eras and see how much have they changes since now.

Con-akt

Reaction score
Are you a homosexual L777? Im just wondering because your aggressive behavior and useing the "Homophobic" weapon on people is a classic homosexual attack.

If you are I want you to know that I harbor no hate towards you or those like you, and I know Supreme doesnt either.

Some of us just dont aprove of homosexual behavior and life choices and thats our choice. If someone wants to tell me what they do behind closed doors I might be inclined to issue some negative feedback.

I personally agree with Supreme and although he comes on a bit abrassive to people who are used to a more refined method, I think he has a great deal of valueable information to share.

Surely you must realise that your attacks on his character have only served to reduce you to a lower state, and hurt your credibility. You critisise him on things no one really cares about and then boast your supieror skills.

Boasting on a forum is somtimes pathetic isnt it? Lets take a step back and a deep breathe and try to get the plank out of our own eyes before we poke at the mote in our niehbors eye.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ I'm done with this some of you are so thick I just can't be arsed setting you straight.

Think what you like. I'm sure in your tiny, tiny minds that you truley believe you are right anyway. Whatever.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that some of the guys in this thread are really homos in denial
- they're attracted to girls with boys' bodies
- they need to post long rationalizations full of bad sociology in order to reaffirm their straightness

see, sometimes the simplest explanation is the best

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
L777 are you trying to convince us that lindsey lohan or the olsen twins are hot? Dude they look more sick and far away from healthy. If you deny this whole homo thing I saw on this forum not too long ago some dude posted pics of some guys in a fashion show wearing high heels with jeans on(really homo) saying this is the next fashion trend.

Reaction score
L777 said:
^^^ I'm done with this some of you are so thick I just can't be arsed setting you straight.

Think what you like. I'm sure in your tiny, tiny minds that you truley believe you are right anyway. Whatever.

Do you guys see. He does think he is better and smarter than us. That typical English I am better than you yanks crap. He thinks his way is the only way.

And what is funny is after looking his posts up, he isn't all that intelligent. He writes the shortest junkie posts I have ever seen. He is like a big child that constantly needs attention.

Now back on to the subject:

This trend for women to get as small as they can (who cares now who started it) has gotten so bad that many hollywood women strive to be a size zero.

In the models world they are no longer letting girls who are super skinny work anymore.

As I said it's starting to go back to the way it was.

How many of you honestly here has seen America Ferriria (Ugly Betty) in her regular garb and thought "I'd Fruck that."

I think Jessica Alba looks great at size 115-120 with curves.

After thinking about it, I've come to the conclusion that some of the guys in this thread are really homos in denial
- they're attracted to girls with boys' bodies
- they need to post long rationalizations full of bad sociology in order to reaffirm their straightness

see, sometimes the simplest explanation is the best
I disagree. Just because you like boyish sized girls doesn't make you gay it just shows how the modern standards of what is considered attractive have changed that drastically in the last 30 years.

Having lived it I was witness to the changes and some of the sources for that change that is what I have been saying. You guys were not there in the beginning.

For example I also witnessed what happened to you younger guys due to the feminization of man that went on after the fem movement of the 60's. I watched it.

I watched the social shifts and then culture change right before my eyes.

Most of you guys can only theorize and guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.