Player Supreme on the Elusive idea of a "Perfect 10"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
Goodboybadboy - I sense some faggotry in your name already.

nice job surpassing levels and **** but where is your "proof" - u know, since you're above Playersupreme?

You read a couple of articles by deangelo, created a gay-ass name on a site full of nerds and you are all ready to clown on someone who spent 30 years in his game. How dare you bro.
I think this is L77 under a different name. I skimmed through and noticed he said these words:

well mannered
Now for L77 or whatever name he wants to sneak in here with.

L77 what does being well mannered have to do with being a player? What does speaking the kings english have to do with being a player?

Well mannered. Like wooo. Maybe for nerds since you are taught to be like little girls and raise your hand in school and to behave.

But you know you want to be bad. Look at that stupid screen name goodboybadboy.

And for your info the mods can just check ip addresses. I guess you didn't know that did you.

Again I ask for your proof. Don't talk out the side of ya neck like a ****ney bloke step up and show us instead of creating this stupid screen name to hide behind.

And you think that email was faked..I took off his screen name so that you wouldn't chase after him. Its called professional courtesy:

From my shoutbox:

(08:02 AM) Aenigma -
[Mod]
What's up people. Found Supreme through Sosuave, listened to his podcasts- ready to continue along the path of meeting my potential as a man; taking the opportunity to introduce myself and learn from the pros.
(08:06 AM) CptnFantastic -
[Mod]
Welcome to the forums man. Why don't you post an official introduction about who you are, what you're trying to accomplish, how you plan to get there. It will give us an insight into how you think
(08:12 AM) Bo

Now let's move this post back on target and how about we just ignore this L77 and his clone or pseudo gig.

****edit****

Well I just looked at my shout box and maybe L77 isn't goodboy as per:

12:33 PM) Vladimir -
[Mod]
some fag named "goodboy..." jumped on L7's **** it seems

(01:03 PM) CArgento -
[Mod]
haha, you should check out the other sosymp-posts by this "goodboy..." fag: he is totally under the control of his "girlfriend" - then what the hell is he doing on a DonJuan *lol* Site?

Either way it isn't worth anyones time to respond to a un-proven voice out of the darkness. Who also seems to be a major symp according to one of my fellas.

I have lived the changes as I said on my show. You guys half my age are only speculating. There is a difference.

I rest my case you fellas can argue it out now.

Last edited:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me like by "goodboybadboy" you refer to some role playing game you have going on there. One day you take it up the ass, next day your butt buddy sucks your d1ck and so on.

GoodboyBadboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheRealSupreme said:
I think this is L77 under a different name. I skimmed through and noticed he said these words:

Now for L77 or whatever name he wants to sneak in here with.

L77 what does being well mannered have to do with being a player? What does speaking the kings english have to do with being a player?

Well mannered. Like wooo. Maybe for nerds since you are taught to be like little girls and raise your hand in school and to behave.

But you know you want to be bad. Look at that stupid screen name goodboybadboy.

And for your info the mods can just check ip addresses. I guess you didn't know that did you.

Again I ask for your proof. Don't talk out the side of ya neck like a ****ney bloke step up and show us instead of creating this stupid screen name to hide behind.

And you think that email was faked..I took off his screen name so that you wouldn't chase after him. Its called professional courtesy:

From my shoutbox:

(08:02 AM) Aenigma -
[Mod]
What's up people. Found Supreme through Sosuave, listened to his podcasts- ready to continue along the path of meeting my potential as a man; taking the opportunity to introduce myself and learn from the pros.
(08:06 AM) CptnFantastic -
[Mod]
Welcome to the forums man. Why don't you post an official introduction about who you are, what you're trying to accomplish, how you plan to get there. It will give us an insight into how you think
(08:12 AM) Bo

Now let's move this post back on target and how about we just ignore this L77 and his clone or pseudo gig.

****edit****

Well I just looked at my shout box and maybe L77 isn't goodboy as per:

12:33 PM) Vladimir -
[Mod]
some fag named "goodboy..." jumped on L7's **** it seems

(01:03 PM) CasioArgento -
[Mod]
haha, you should check out the other sosymp-posts by this "goodboy..." fag: he is totally under the control of his "girlfriend" - then what the hell is he doing on a DonJuan *lol* Site?

Either way it isn't worth anyones time to respond to a un-proven voice out of the darkness. Who also seems to be a major symp according to one of my fellas.

I have lived the changes as I said on my show. You guys half my age are only speculating. There is a difference.

I rest my case you fellas can argue it out now.
WOW, you went through all that trouble to dig up what I posted almost a YEAR back, to prove what, that I have a girlfriend and that I'm in a relationship (nearly 2 years now and many more to come) which I'm in full control of? Yeah, way to go big boy. I thought those 50 years you've lived would've taught you how to construct an argument without making yourself look like a fool. I guess spending time chasing girls and trying to make your ego as big ass your flabby body got prioritized before that.

I can't believe I'm actually arguing against a 50 year old man (........) and pointing out how big of a fool he is. I'd feel ashamed if I was so disrespectful to a person that much older than me in real life, really. But then again, there's something about you which doesn't warrant respect and makes it seem perfectly acceptable to :kick: you.

--------------

DJVladdy; It's a shame you shallow these distorted ideas PlayerSupreme has without hesitating. I truly cannot imagine you as a happy person in real life, you must go through everyday with a great deal of frustration and anger, because you cannot seem to attract women, and because you don't feel you have a strong enough identity to "resist" all the "crap" society and women throws at you.
I'd really recommend you taking some time off this site and to find a way to conduct yourself which is more in line with what you actually want, instead of trying to portray a false facade to please these internet "players" and augment your internet ego; it will serve you good in the long run.

-----

That's all I'm going to say on this topic. What has been said is more than enough for understanding what the people in this thread thinks.

Reaction score
Good! You need to be quiet. Didn't your parents teach you not to argue with your elders. That is the stupid thing here.

As I said I lived through the 60's 70's 80' and 90's. Not you. Not l77 or for that matter most of the guys even on this thread.

But you don't care about that now do you. Your concern was to get on here and keep disrupting the post.

Also I guess one of my guys dug up your real info on you. And you called ME a liar?

C-ya.

Oh maybe you would like to contribute to my thread on use of brain sides? It would tell us a lot about YOU.

Also why don't you show us who you really are and step into the light as I have done.

I am curious to see this man who writes so well- not!

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=157621

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buddy, I have an identity alright. I dont even know why you, and dweebs like you like to bring up the following terms:

-- Sh!t tests, watch out!!
-- crap thrown by society aghghhh
-- social conditioning!

What the hell? you are all pussies. I don't notice any1 conditioning, or sh!t testing me. Ask your friends, those who are.. (i think you goobers call them "naturals") since you have to give LABELS to everything. So what do these "naturals" think of your "social programming" that nerds like you made up to cover up your *****a$sness?

Also, don't teach me how to live bro and stick your "recommendations" u know where.

Another point - I know alot about Supreme, listened to his shows for over a year and it opened my eyes more than you can imagine. I'm a member of his forum (Vladimir is the name) THAT"S why I stand behind him and don't let others mess with my comrades.

As for anger, sure i get angry. I'm a man. I'd rather get angry and tell what I think straight up, and not pull some crap about how bad your grammar is, and how ur proof is not legit...

I can't attract women?
Yesterday a girl called me sexy, another girl approached me and started touching my body within seconds. Fine hispanic girls too.
I can have girls looking at me in a certain way just my body movement/dacing, and posture, and eyes.. can u?
a cute Russian chick a met in the hall told me i can come to her room and hang out whenever.
I have all kinds of friends.

I'm not scared to show opinions and speak my mind and i dont sugarcoat-
I notice how people try to get in my head and give me advice if they're my mentor or something. Even some friends who did that in the past(similar to what you just told me) - as u can imagine i told them to F off.

I don't let any1 do that anymore

there - i just told you where I'm coming from so now you know.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, having re-read what you wrote REALLY reminded me of one former friend I had a couple of years ago. Maybe you are him.

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know alot about someone you never met personally? This is also the internet your anger doesn't mean sh1t here. Ask anybody here if they care about you or your anger once I sign off you don't exist bro.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If fat chicks are what you can pull then fat chicks are what you will learn to like. Whoop-de-doo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom