Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion..

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had responded to my email from Friday on Monday..asking me how my weekend was...i got it right before I saw her at lunch..which was awkward for both of us, mostly due to her poor communication, but i made point to go up to her as I am the man here..she said she sent me an email i told her i just got it before heading out.
By the way...I would have told her: "I noticed it in my in-box, but I have not opened yet." Or "Really? I have not checked my emails in a while."

Something to that effect.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
That wouldve been the smarter reply, but i wasnt on top of my game to say the least:) Another thing is her communication outside of the dates hasnt been great at any time...its doesnt match her personality when Im with her...shes been dry from the start. That could be due to it being email..and she does play the business woman role...

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
And one thing this thread helped me realize (i am slow lol) is I havent since our date really asked anything from her directly, i did the weak "if you have time..let me know" thing in Friday's email..but there really isnt much for her to go on from me I'm guessing as well?

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff in this thread.

As far as the time and "flow" issues, Latinoman and Rollo had some solid points.

LONG dates with no intimate escalation are killers. If she has high enough IL it gives you a 'cushion', but not forever.

Ive had a couple 3 hour dates with this woman I am seeing, and her IL is very high. Not impeccable game on my part, but things were going well and we met at a halfway point between our respective towns, so leaving after an hour would have been silly.

After these dates I sort of caught myself and cut the email/texting wayyyy back. I now send her a witty/naughty text here and there, or respond to hers, but I call if i want to speak to her. I am one of those guys who can do very well with text mediums. I had a huge response from my Craigslist thing, and i can use wit and writing ability to my advantage in texting. Anything can be overdone, however. My weakness is in live sets. God, i sound like a PUA.

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
It will be a better thread if I can come back and say I've earned myself another shot:) I replied to her email, kept it lite, and just left it off telling her that I "will" call her later. I am kicking myself for being such a wuss and can only hope that I will NOT repeat my stupidity in the future!

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
well I called, voicemail..of course. We will see what comes of this...

Reaction score
drf408 said:
Ok..honestly I didn't expect the replies to be so dead on. To have someone else state what I was thinking but afraid to acknowledge..I was safe..boring. It's a bad habit of mine that when I run into a girl that I take actual interest in beyond her being "hot" I then stop being myself and start playing it safe.
Stop it kid!! Are you an entertainer? A Clown? A Buffoon?? Why judge yourself against such? Believer it or not, the purpose of a date is to determine whether SHE is worthy of YOUR interest!!!! UNDERSTAND THIS, AND BE FREE!!!

drf408

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh. Agreed and the chase is over i got confirmation today. I got an email back that was long winded form her. It stated that she knows she has been distant since our date, and that she has plans already for Saturday night ( I asked her) but we can pcik another night. She went on to tell me that she is not ready for anything more than a friend but would still want to hang out and get to know each other, she has a great time with me but needed to let me know. Ah well.