Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obummer calls for police to respect the looters.....

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MidnightCity said:
its funny that the same people who tried to isolate the last moments of struggle between trayvon and zimmerman as the key focus of the trial are the same ones saying "look at the footage michael brown was a bad apple. he was strong arming a store owner!"
No, the Trayvon attacking Martin is the key to what happened. And in the Brown case it's the same thing. If Brown attacked the officer then that and the store robbery are all very relevant.

whether he did steal 5$ worth of merchandise from a store IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT to what happened during his altercation with the cop and trying to assassinate his character is poor form and a desperate legal strategy to sway public opinion.
The robbery is not irrelevant and his own actions are "assassinating" his character., just like walking in middle of the street, and purportedly attacking the officer after the officer double back when he realized Brown was a suspect in the robbery, is relevant to his state of mind, character and actiuons of Brown.

the officer didnt even know he allegedly just robbed a store. he stopped them kids because they were walking in the street. if the cop was answering a call about the alleged robbery it would be completely different because there would be probably cause without a doubt. the cop would be doing his job legitmately.
It's reported that the officer did realize Brown was a suspect of the robbery at some point before the physical altercation. And even if the officer didn't know about the robbery when he first encountered the two blocking the street, how was the officer not doing his job to confront them?

i have to imagine what kind of upbringing people had who dont understand why so many citizens are fed up with the cops. im assuming sheltered for a lack of a better word.
Or maybe they are just people who stay on the right side of the law and when they encounter police, they don't fight the police?

theres no reason this kid had to die. plenty of little prlck white kids knocking stores off all the time. they just get away with it more readily than any minority would (as with many other types of crimes)
Ridiculous assertion with no basis in fact. The reason this "kid" died is allegedly because he attacked the officer, twice.

but theres one good thing coming from all of this. the real racists and psychos are outting themselves left and right. hanging themselves with their own tongues. from internet posts neo nazis claiming how many guns they have at the ready for the coming "race war" and supplemental internet posts that typicaly read "good riddance one less animal to worry about" to public statements by authority figures
Because only white people can be racist :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zbR824FKpU
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Ferguson-pushed-CNN-s-Don-Lemon-live-air.html

so its not just about this kid its about this country turning into a fuking police state right under our noses. whose to blame? the dems who want a bigger central government? or obsolete racist conservative baby boomers who want nothing better than to remove those they deem less than human?
You're right this "kid" has little to do with whether this country is racist or a police state. I'd argue the reason this country is turning into a police state is because it's turning into a crime state due to the race hustler riling people up and immigration bringing in violence and criminal prone people.

we shouldnt have fuking MRAPS patrolling the streets of US cities. cops shouldnt be armed with fuking m4s and flash bangs. this isnt fuking Kabul and these aholes arent soldiers. if they wanted a 0 risk job without all the stress they should do everyone a fuking favor and quit. but i guess when youre already a racist and classist you want nothing more than to have a job where you can legally carry firearms and shoot at youre discretion. after all its better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 right?

this is the reason I AM FOR gun rights. because if citizens are armed you would see much less of this shlt going on just from the knowledge of the PDs that people ARE armed. plain and simple.

and if the gaurd is going to be called in, it should be to keep these fuking oath breakers in check.
Well none of that has anything to do with the Brown case really. There was no M4s, MRAPS patrolling etc involved in the initial altercation.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Ferguson PD has consistently stated that the officer knew nothing of a supposed robbery. Plus, additional security footage disputes the robbery claim.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Edit : Let me make another comment on the case regarding the "state of mind" argument. It would male no sense to argue that Brown attacked the officer if Brown knew he committed no crime (based on the new video). If all he did was shove a store clerk, why would he attack was officer.?
Why would he shove a store clerk, which can get you arrested, if he wasn't robbing the store?

A friend of mine was attacked by a guy outside a bar back in college. I had to jump in and try and save him. Cops broke it up and no one went after the first responding officer. Hell even the big guy who attacked my friend stopped as soon as he realized it was an officer grabbing at us all. And situations like that happen all the time, so i cant understand any line of thought saying Brown had the state of mind to attack an officer andgo for his gun.
What's that have to do with the price of tea in China? When cops break up drunken bar fights they rarely arrest anyone if the actors cooperate with police. But if you shove a store clerk/owner that is a whole different matter. Doing something like that, then walking down the middle of a street speak to your state of mind that you're a thug who just might get violent with a police officer.

The kid wasn't one to get in huge amounts of trouble with police....so why would shoving a store clerk mean he would attack police? Ferguson PD arent to be trusted easily given their record of corruption...nevermind their handling of this case.
Police bad, all the black people in Ferguson are good and honest even when they shove store clerks, block the street, give questionable witness accounts, loot and riot dur.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So its wrong for me to be suspicious of a department with a history of corruption? A smart person would scrutinize both sides in this case. Why so quick to drink the blue koolaid given all the bs that's been going on with law enforcement in the USA?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
*yawn* I knew I was wasting my time responded to Peaks. Considering he gets his news from Hannity and finds the dude at all credible should have told me Id be debating with another wall here.
Look for yourself, I checked out your link(s), check out mine:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHHRVv293U0

rascal99v

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are missing the point here.

You can't compare Treyvon Martin to this case because it is totally different.

George Zimmerman was not a cop and was told not to follow Martin until the cops arrived. He ignored the instructions and decided to go out on foot to confront him. That is an altercation between two citizens where if Martin felt threatened he can defend himself as well as Zimmerman. It doesn't matter if Martin was a thug or up to no good, when you're being confronted by another man you should expect an altercation to happen or turn violent when there are guns involved.

Now with this case, common sense tells you that if you get into a fight or have an altercation with a cop, there is a good chance you will get shot when the cop feels his life is being threatened by the indivudual even if the individual did not start the altercation.

The robbery did not end the man's life, so that doesn't matter, the altercation is what did.

Any cop has the right to question anybody regardless of color if they look suspicious walking in the neighborhood under the community police program.

When there is reported robbery, or if a person matches a suspects description, a cop will confront that person (or persons) because that's his job.

Yes, there are mistaken identities and bad cops, but when you are fighting them, odds are you are going to get shot like what happened here. When you get into an altercation with a cop, chances are things are not going to end well no matter if you are innocent or not.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Why does everyone of your posts have to be 8 Million words?

Drugs?
:crackup:

Well, sometimes when I'm replying to ignorant people such as yourself, I have to use more words so you can finally comprehend what you fully didn't understand the first time. :yes:

You should remember the "Public Pissing" thread where your ignorance was on full display in that one. You supported that along with men streaking at outdoor venues at sporting events.

Who gives a sh1t how many words there are. Do you count the words in an author's book or an article questioning the number of words?

Why are you still posting here? You made a thread a few months back stating that you were never posting here again. That one got deleted though.

Fatal Jay said:
For real, the only dude on here written novels and no one is taking the time to read it.
A lot better than your paragraphs of your bvllsh1t comments saying a black man can't be a racist.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Fox news and Hannity killing it tonight. Anyone interested in this story should be checking it out.

Well that figures you watch FOX News because of your ignorance. Sean Hannity, the guy who still supports bush after he said he wouldn't if there were no WMD's found. The same guy who believes in Voter ID Laws for others, but doesn't want it for himself.

There was a poll conducted that shows FOX News Viewers are less intelligent and more misinformed than people who don't watch any news at all.

You're another guy who sits around watching the talking heads on TV giving you biased news. You guys watch FOX, MSNBC and believe everything they tell you. Most of it is false and not even accurate and you people take it as gospel. Get you news from good independent sources without the spin. Those talking heads are being paid millions of dollars to get you to fall in line with their thinking.

Maximus_Rex said:
I never said that didn't, but sh*t like that is extremely rare. You don't have black gang members sitting around talking about, "Let go find some white people to f*ck up today."

Yeah, so those black thugs who jump white dudes for fun and beat them up posting the videos online didn't premeditate that? I'm sure you will make some lame ass excuse for that saying the white dudes "just happened to be there at the wrong time".

Seriously Rex, you are a defender, an apologist, and a sympathizer for blacks no matter what they do. Any racist or violent act they commit, you have some lame excuse for it trying to downplay it saying "it's rare" or that whites do it more or worse. It doesn't matter man, blacks are still doing the act which makes it racist in which you refuse to admit they do. I don't want to label you, but racists always defend and refuse to admit of any wrong doings, they always try to justify it even when it's wrong.

There are racists that come in every color, you refuse to admit that. You are always going to disagree with me no mater what on everything.

You refuse to admit that Democrats help to uplift blacks and that all the programs greatly benefited them over the years.

You can't just initiate a program solely for only one specific race, because that would be discrimination. Everybody is included under the program, but it was mainly targeted for blacks because black congressmen worked on the legislation to get it written and passed. Who do you think they were trying to help out dude?

You want to be technical arguing with me over stupid sh1t. As long as 1 black was helped, he was lifted up by a Democrat and the program benefited him. That is something YOU can't deny. Without the Democrats help, nothing would have been accomplished, civil rights or any of the programs active today.

What about all the inner city youth and after school programs targeted for blacks to help them? What about all the free lunches they receive at school? The programs to get black kids out of gangs and to deter them from joining? Health clinics for the poorest people. Those are programs designed to help blacks initiated by Democrats in which Republicans are trying to eliminate. You can't deny that either.

You confuse me Rex, you call whites racist for doing the same thing as blacks do, but you condone the racist acts that blacks do, you refuse to recognize all the programs that benefited them, but then you support Voter ID Laws that discriminate them in which I'm against.

It's a waste of time trying to have a conversation with you because you are too closed minded about everything. I think you know the truth but don't want to admit it. You try to argue technicalities here, you can't do that because you will always be wrong.

I suggest you do some research on the internet, look at the some of the polls that show how people believe that blacks are more racist than whites, the race hate crimes that some blacks commit against whites and other races, and the programs that help lifted them up.

Also, contact Congressman John Lewis in the 5th District of Fulton County, GA and ask him what Democrats did to lift up blacks, how the programs helped them, how the Voter ID Law discriminates, and if he believes there are no racist blacks in this country. He will set you straight dude, and will give you a good education. Maybe you will come back with a different frame of mind and will finally be reasonable about things.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rascal99v said:
You should remember the "Public Pissing" thread where your ignorance was on full display in that one.
As I recall, no one really agreed with you. How is it my ignorance was on full display? Because you say so and cannot comprehend what are posters are telling you?

Is this Golden Goose/TARKUS/asa_don?

You supported that along with men streaking at outdoor venues at sporting events.
Did I "support" that? Still twisting words as usual. What I supported was them NOT being put on the SEX OFFENDER list. <-----This little statement was the whole POINT of the article, and something that was pointed out to you by a few of the other posters as well. Something you STILL do not understand.

Who gives a sh1t how many words there are. Do you count the words in an author's book or an article questioning the number of words?
The more you talk, the more I think you even confuse yourself. FYI: most people don't come on here to read a "book".

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, the bum rush story is not proven and should not be accepted without scrutiny when dealing with a PD with a reputation for clear corruption.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Fact of the matter is that there are counter-points to everything you said in numerous news articles. All we can do now is wait for trial. Ive done enough debating on this, and Im not about to spend another pages on end doing the same thing.

You arent looking at this situation anymore objectively than anyone else. Hence why people have different interpretations of the different autopsy reports that have come out.

Like I said, people shouldnt be rushing to drink the blue koolaid from the glass of a PD with a history of corruption. Its not beneath them to be brutal to citizens, twist facts, create lies, and falsify reports (theyve done it before and an innocent man was almost thrown in prison). So let's see what happens in court.

Last edited:

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its possible for those angles if someone is surrendering and and takes a shot to the head as their body reacts to previous bullet damage. If a big guy like Mike Brown is already leaning forward and his head is not straight, its entirely possibly for a shot to hit him in his eye, and then if he was already started to fall forward because of the damage he took from multiple shots, that he could be hit in the top of the head by a bullet.

All I know is court will be interesting. Because I would like to see how the officer's defense team explains how a 6'4 man is shot in the top of the head by a 5'9 officer during an alleged bum-rush...while also having shots line up all down his right arm, hand, and shoulder. How does a person in a wild bum rush get shot in such a manner?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/michael-brown-shooting-harrowing-video-4072685

Numerous eye witnesses say the officer was grabbing at Brown, and that once he got free and ran, the officer shot at him while chasing. Then Brown decided to stop and surrender after he noticed he was being shot at, and then the officer shot him dead.

Numerous witnesses say this is what happened. Let's see what happens in court. People where arguing to high hell about ballistics in the Michael Dunn trial, and that dude ended up going to jail for life thanks to eyewitness testimony. So let's wait and see.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And exactly how did the cop get a broken face? Is there a conspiracy theory for that one?

Break a cop's face = get shot. I think that rule transcends race.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Julian Cummings CNN @JulianCummings

Wilson was taken to the hospital after the shooting. He had xrays which came back negative. He was treated for a swollen face.

Fine, beat a cop in the face until his face swells up = get shot. I think that rule transcends race, too.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
See this is the part which I don't understand.

How does a guy get shot in the eye, and his head goes forward? It could happen, given the scenario you mention, but there would be pre-requisites which do not make sense.

The bullet entered his right eye, and left through his lower right-jaw, per the autopsy. That would mean the cop would have to have been standing right over him. And that would also mean that Brown was on his knees. If that is the case, how did all of the bullets get into his arm? It just doesn't add up. I can't see any manner in which all of these bullets hit him the way they did, unless the Officer's version is accurate.
Shots to the arm > body slumping forward because of damage done by shots to the arm > thus those shots to the head.

Pretty simple and ties into what witnesses described happened (Brown turning around and then surrendering before being shot)
Bible_Belt said:
Julian Cummings CNN @JulianCummings

Wilson was taken to the hospital after the shooting. He had xrays which came back negative. He was treated for a swollen face.

Fine, beat a cop in the face until his face swells up = get shot. I think that rule transcends race, too.
Uh huh, and he could have bruised his face during his struggle trying to pull at Brown through his window. And him grabbing at Brown, and Brown escaping and running away has been corroborated by numerous witnesses.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh huh, and he could have bruised his face during his struggle trying to pull at Brown through his window. And him grabbing at Brown, and Brown escaping and running away has been corroborated by numerous witnesses.

If a cop grabs you, and you pull away so suddenly that he mashes his face up, then that's felony battery on a police officer. And that's the starting point, here, before the rest of the facts come in.

I don't especially like cops, but I know if I fvck with them, they will shoot me, even though I'm white. And I'm fine with that. I think that's a good rule. Fvck up a cop = get shot.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black cop kills unarmed white, media hide race

What happens when the roles are reversed except there seems to be no evidence yet the victim even did anything wrong.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/

While national news media continue to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy.

Police in Salt Lake City are continuing their probe into an Aug. 11 shooting outside a 7-Eleven convenience store, when a black police officer, whom local media are referring to as “not white,” shot and killed 20-year-old Dillon Taylor, who was unarmed at the time, according to his supporters.

The Taylor case was examined Wednesday by talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh, who said, “Note the similarities to the Michael Brown story [in Missouri], except in this case there’s no evidence the victim actually committed a crime.”

He noted Taylor “didn’t resist. He didn’t hit the cop. He didn’t try to flee and yet he was shot dead.”

He also pointed out how most news accounts did not specify the race of the police officer who killed Taylor.

“They are referring to the officer as ‘other-than-white,’ which reminds me of George Zimmerman becoming only the second-known white Hispanic, a title given by the New York Times.”

“They can’t wait to mention the racial aspects in St. Louis,” Limbaugh continued. “They don’t talk about the racial aspects in [the shootings in] Chicago, and there aren’t any racial aspects here in Salt Lake City.”

There’s a mindset out there, and the way it works in situations like this [is] only people of color can be victims. A white person can never be a victim. It just can’t happen. That’s not permitted, that’s not allowed because it isn’t the case. The whites are the oppressors. They’re the majority. In the liberal worldview, every majority is an oppressor, whether they’re white or whatever. They’re all oppressors. The minority is always the victims, and the victims are with whom we should always sympathize, no matter what. And the victims are permitted to do anything precisely because they’re a minority, and I’m talking about in numbers, not skin color. They’re outnumbered. The evil majority does horrible things to the minority. And so the minorities, be it skin color or numbers … [are] always victims. And so anything they do is justified and we must try to understand the rage.

“But in the current climate in the United States, a black person can never be the oppressor and a white can never be the victim. And that’s how you have a corrupt or perverted news business in Salt Lake City, refusing to identify a black cop who may have shot an innocent person. That destroys the whole picture we’ve been creating here for centuries. That could totally destroy the image that we’ve been trying to concoct. Oh man that could blow it sky high; that’s just not supposed to happen. And so they come up with these things to hide it or to not reference it at all.”

Taylor’s aunt, Gina Thayne, told the Deseret News that police know they “killed an innocent kid.”

“If in fact they actually produce a tape, it will show exactly what happened,” Thayne said. “It will come out eventually. It will never bring Dillon back, though.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/#z62VOK8FRt57Sf6S.99

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
http://m.sfgate.com/news/crime/arti...-West-Point-restaurant-5709277.php?forceWeb=1

How much media coverage will that get? I guess he just deserved it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nly-arrest-woman-4-kids-car-article-1.1915009

Funny how a mom in a car full of small kids gets profiled. Yet police were supposed to be looking for 4 adults, in a car of different make, model, and color. Watch the video and hear the terror in the kids and moms voice. Why are they scared? Because they hear all the time of the police doing stupid sh!t to minorities and getting away with it.

I thought Id reply with this story since no one on this forum would ever think to make a thread about it in order to criticize this lazy police work. Lord knows if minority cops did this to a white family you would be quick to start a thread.

And it would have been far to easy for me to find a story of a minority being beat down by whites and it not making the news. Trust me, just because Ferguson, Missouri makes national news doesnt mean every case of racial profiling or discrimination is talked about.

Plenty, PLENTY of stories from various sides of the color spectrum dont make the big headlines.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...nly-arrest-woman-4-kids-car-article-1.1915009

Funny how a mom in a car full of small kids gets profiled. Yet police were supposed to be looking for 4 adults, in a car of different make, model, and color. Watch the video and hear the terror in the kids and moms voice. Why are they scared? Because they hear all the time of the police doing stupid sh!t to minorities and getting away with it.

I thought Id reply with this story since no one on this forum would ever think to make a thread about it in order to criticize this lazy police work. Lord knows if minority cops did this to a white family you would be quick to start a thread.

And it would have been far to easy for me to find a story of a minority being beat down by whites and it not making the news. Trust me, just because Ferguson, Missouri makes national news doesnt mean every case of racial profiling or discrimination is talked about.

Plenty, PLENTY of stories from various sides of the color spectrum dont make the big headlines.
You and they should be blaming the minorities that give other minorities a bad name.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
You and they should be blaming the minorities that give other minorities a bad name.
No sh*t, it's like they absolutely REFUSE to address the bad behavior of the herd.