Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paul's House Party

I don't know where to start. I can't even decide upon a soundtrack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

I'm going through the video footage from the GoPro, and right now Im watching myself nail a girl from behind while people are singing, "Heeeeeeeeeeeey sexy ladaay WOOP WOOP OPPAN GANGNAM STYLEE" and she's moaning so much. Hahahahahaha

Definitely a night for the books. Sadly there wasn't much light.

So this guy in 11th grade is throwing another party at his house. Snow and Martin come over to my place beforehand, together with a late-arriving Cinderella. When she arrived, I was a bit disappointed. From how I remembered her, I'd expected her to be an 8. Turns out I had beer goggles and was mistaken. Anyway, she's still a 7 and turned out to be kinky as fvckkkkk.

My mom drives us to the party, Cinderella and I sitting in the back with Martin. I'm just building that touch shizz with her while in the car. 'Twas quite entertaining.

We arrive at the beach at 7:40ish and shortly find Raoul and Matthew. Matthew is already drunk outta his mind, so the walk to Paul's house was rather entertaining.

Upon arriving at Paul's house, I split from the group and go about greeting everyone I meet. This party was different to Snow than for me; I knew everyone at this party. I have never seen social proof in such an effect.

Cause Cinderella wasn't as hot as I expected, I didn't hook up with her in public. This was because I wanted to keep my options open with all these chicks in the future. So I pulled her into an alleyway first, then I pulled her to some secluded spot that was impossible to find. Started fingering her outside her clothes and such.

Before this, I'd chatted with Paul quickly and quite randomly. He'd said that I could use the bedroom upstairs. **** yeah.

So I instantly decide that it's time to pull, cause I don't wanna do shizz in public. I have her follow me inside, then we get to the gate just as Paul is opening it, so we follow him and sneak off upstairs.

You know the routine. We start hooking up, jackets off, tshirt off, throw her on bed, shortly pull off the rest of her clothes, pull down, engage intercourse.

Apparently she came 8 times in total. I forgot a condom at home though, stupid me. Ironic. I came within like 3 minutes the first time. Hahaha. I just pulled out and went down on her. I immediately regretted it though, hahahahah. Went for a round 2 shortly after. I lasted for so long, it was ridiculous. It felt like 40 minutes, but I'm sure it was probably like 15-20. Came in her mouth braahhh. Apparently my *** tastes amazing. Apparently I'm also a really good kisser. Good for me.

I pulled her up later and ****ed her twice more. Then Prokop walks in on us and we head downstairs. I tell her that I'd like to keep my options open in relation to school. She took it as a very general statement. She was a bit bummed, but it seems like I've established a nice FB relationship. The best part? She's 100% bisexual and very open to threesomes. The main perk? She's got a lesbian plan going with one of the hottest chicks at the school nextdoor (1500 students ish. Snow's school). Apparently she's also keen for threesomes. I'm doing good.

The best thing about tonight? I erradicated my sexual insecurity. Previously, I've been insecure about going all the way with girls, as I haven't been lasting long in bed. Now I've found that has changed and I can literally feel the difference when I walk.

Poor Snow got fvcked outta his mind while I was busy upstairs. Came down to him puking with a bucket, a girl, and Martin. I'm telling you guys, the party had way too much alcohol. People were asking if others wanted vodka. 10th graders, helped by me, were carried out into cars, one being completely GONE. I haven't seen such madness before. There were only like 50 people though. Imagine if there were 100.

At one point it was like Project X, where everyone hid in the back due to the cops arriving at the front. Such hilarity.

Eventually I left with Martin's dad together with Martin and Snow. We got ourselves some pizza and sodas on the way. SO GREAT. I was starving. Arrive at Martin's house. Turns out it's combined with a 5 star hotel that they own. Wow. He used to go to my school. International friends truly are influential. Martin is such a chilled and cool guy too. Enjoyed going out with him. As a background, I used to see him a lot at parties around like a year ago. Haven't seen him since then.

We finished the food, chatted, hit the sack. Beautiful.

Woke up in the morning, realizing how fvcked I'd been while I was sleeping. Martin had left for some course at 7 in the morning. Me and Snow chilled for a bit, then he drove me home.

Realizations:
- I can be a sexual God.
- To do so, I'd have to drop my ****ing lame attempts on a missionary position. Too much tensing of muscles.
- Social proof can work for you so well. It was ridiculous. I wouldn't walk 3 meters without someone talking to me, someone calling me Jesus, etc.

As I got home I started going through some of the GoPro footage from last night. Did I mention that I filmed some of the sex? Sadly all the 1.8 gigabytes are completely dark, just sound.

Had a shower, then I went to this mall down the road. I realized how fvcking cool this mall is on saturdays. Wow, this place was BOOMING. Met up with the Virgin chick and her friends. She turned out to be like .5 less than I thought she was, but she's still a strong 7. Watched Ted with them. Enjoyed the movie and playing with her in there a lot. Towards the end of the movie I pulled a really uncalibrated attempt at kissing her, which she rejected. I found it funny and went back to the movie. Very shortly after I was positioning her a bit. She wasn't resisting at all, so I just went for it. The first kiss of her life. Yay her. I'll probably see her again sometime. I don't feel evil enough to lead her on fully, but I'll just take it as it comes.

The Age of ***** has arrived. I'm telling you.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mom just dropped the divorce bomb on me. I wasn't really surprised that I remained completely emotionally unaffected. That is me these days. I wanna love somebody :D
hahaha. At least I'll be getting 2 presents from now on.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOVE ME, KK? I'm suprised of how careless you've become man..

I have this thing inside my mind, telling me that you're afraid of showing emotions. Don't let those inner deamons Get to you!

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Prokop's 17th, beach vibes, and party crashing

I wonder how many entries I've started with 'so...'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umAL-6-j1Ew&feature=player_embedded

Just to note, I've got that Freshman chick girl thingy around my finger. She has a boyfriend as of 5 months, but that's just extra drama fun.

I'll provide some bbm convo for chuckles:

Me (Refering to her status of quitting school): Do it. I rate you go model instead.
Her: Haha I can't model tho Not pretty enough (eyelashes)
Me: No I swear you'd make such a great hand model!
Her: Hahahaha lol why :p
Me: It kinda just came to me. I never see you these days though, so I wouldn't know
Her: Ya we gonna talk tomorrow :p
Me: Just like old times
Her: Hahaha yes just like old times ;)
Me: You know, I was quite into you back in the day. Don't know why.
Her: Haha what u mean, like in a liking way or?
Me: Suppose
Her: Hahaha well ya I did too :p Why didn't u tell me?
blahblahblah
Her: well we will talk tomorrow
Me: 'Talk'
Her: Hahaha ya talk ;)

Later I thought I might as well invite her over. She couldn't due to plans with bf,

Her: What were u planning to do ;)
Me: I've got this princess blanket on my bed that I think you'll like.

That's kinda it actually. Talked a bit about general sex later on.

Had a chat with the Serbian:

Me (halfway into the convo): I think it'd be way more convenient to just catch a lift with people in the estate

Her: r u implying that u want a ride? haha

Me: You really are dirty

Her: sorry couldnt help myself

Me: I'm glad I have that effect on you

Her: glad to be effected

I can tell that this chick needs more game than most others. She drove me to school on Thursday.
Went over to Violet's house after school on Thursday. We took a car and drove to some pub. Had a drink there and met up with Felix and this other girl I know. Violet and I went back to her house. Oh and she'd been high at school. Felix dropped by for a second and she pulled him in for a kiss. She tells me how she had a pregnancy scare yesterday. I laugh of her. She leaves for tutoring and I chat with Snow about how much I'm enjoying being in the friendzone. Not that I don't deserve it, fvck yeah I deserve it, hah.

She comes back and lies with me in bed while I finish reading my AP Bio. Head to dancing, which was more entertaining than last time. I feel like I'm some sort of dilemma here, as I really wanna learn dancing, but I don't want her as my partner. Sure, she's quite good and has 1-2 years experience, but I think I might just get quite annoyed with it once Felix and other people start.

Aaaaaaaaaaand FRIDAY
So it's Prokop's 17th, thus we decide to chill at Harrison's lakehouse. Aweeee. Like 12 of us Seniors + Matthew. Twas a funny day. I got insanely baked. Experiments eh. I can't remember anything noteworthy.

Me and Raoul made a last minute decision and chose to sleep at my place. I wake up in the morning and he's gone. Bbm Snow and turns out he's heading to Camps Bay in 30 minutes. BOOM eat breakfast and shower and out the door.

Me, Snow, Martin, Dom, and Mike have an epic drive to camps bay. Upon arriving, we walk around, looking for Dom's GF. We end up having some drinks and bouncing to Clifton.

This place is fvcking crowded. First day of summer, 28 degrees, no wonder. We meet up with some people and chill for a bit with them. They seemed cool. Met Tumi and the chicks me and Snow hooked like 3 weeks ago. Left them and we proceeded to all go to this house this guy owned. We end up passing Js in a concrete room next to some family taking holiday pictures of their kids. Martin and I decide we need to pee (Although Snow peed in the corner), and find a secret elevator in the back. Suddenly it works as we press the top floor button. We freak the **** out but finally arrive at the top. We adventure around and finally take a piss. Legendary.

So the 4 of us bounce and decide to venture to the Toad down the road from Snow. I felt like such a girl this weekend, because everything was just happening around me. I wasn't able to latch onto how people made plans and just went with it. God I was tripping. We spend a ton of time driving in circles before we arrive. Chill at Snow's house later with him, then we bounce to some party in Hout Bay. On our way we drop off a bunch of tiny but fairly hot chicks. Pick up Martin, head to party. Also on the way, my mom called and started going mad and threaten to go back to Norway. I hung up on her and solved it over text. Women are so illogical.

The partyyyy. We chill on the beach for a bit before entering. We finally decide to enter after we met up with 2 guys we knew and I had a puff of a J. Contrary to last weekend, I'm the one that knows nobody. We enter rather chodily. Walk around. Chill with people we know and such. I meet these people from this other party I crashed back in the day. We end up going to a bar up the road with them. One of them were mighty fine, but turned out to be a very good friend of Snow. Martin and I were not aware of this, thus we tried winging him at all times. Kinda hilarious how this other guy was leading her out by the hand and Martin and I ran after them in an attempt to ****block. Hahahaha.

There's not much to mention from this party. We were on the dancefloor, I wasn't quite feeling it. Suddenly this chick approaches me and tells me that she loves my beard. Somehow we start talking and she's all touchy touch on my beard. I pull her away to some secluded couch and chat with her. She comments on how I'm really touchy. Asks a bunch of questions. Roughly every minute or so, I subtly try pulling her in or something equivalent, but she's resisting. I try to teach her how to dance, which was hilarious. I also swear this guy took like 20 pictures of us. She eventually has to leave and promises to find me again.

Skip to outside and she comes up to me and introduces me to her friend. Her friend is even hotter and I start making a good connection with her with the help of Martin. However, the set stales and we disperse. I notice over the duration of the party how the friend would often be in proximity of me. At one point she was easy for me to close on the dancefloor, but I didn't. I think, although it could be a rationalization, that this is me under the influence, thus I act differently than to what I'd usually expect.

Later on I make good friends with some guy that knew my full name for some reason. He's trying to save his friend from fvcking a whale, thus we mission inside the house to save him. We finally find him on the roof, getting a BJ by her. We proceed to film and take pictures until girls arrive on the scene, which was ****ing hilarious.

Tyler, Martin, and I finally crash at Martin's house. Epic weekend which clearly couldn't be encapsulated in this entry.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured I should update, as there won't be anything more of interest happenin this weekend, seeing as I'm on my phone, with the killers on the radio, driving 5 hours up north in the country.

So yesterday was homecoming. Its not really a big deal in my school, but I really enjoyed it.
Started off the night with taking photos with and picking up the Serbian and this other chick. Upon arrivin, I greeted everyone and bounced from group to group. Prokop was DJing with Brian and we were on stage and led the crowd from time to time.

So there's this chick I'm interested in. She's new in our grade, small, suuupercute, and seemingly half indian, but she's american. Envision an A stuent prude with a lack of social media activity. I bet there's like 5+ guys developing crushes on her. Cute.
Anyway, I see her there from time to time. She's always with this other chick, so I firstly greet them and dance with them briefly, always leaving on a high note. It pleased me very much that she was extremely receptive; she would linger as I huged her and gladly reciprocate any kino. At one point I started dancing with her alone. Took her out of her group with some leading and tango, we then danced some classical swing by ourselves. She would be keen to spin herself and such. Compared to dancing with Violet, this was very unstructured and caught me by surprise, as she would spin the opposite direction than violet at the slightest sign of a que. Naturally it didn't rake long till my arm hit her face. I found it rather comical and embraced her tightly. Then, for some reason, I brought her back to the group and left. Haha, its like I got high on the feel of her body.

Other things of note would be that I took a few photos with different chicks. Good fun. Had a drama chat with two grade 10 girls. Funny.

Although I had a ton of fun, I find it interestin how I focus a lot on displaying a cool persona by doing the right thins at the right time instead of always having fun and doingg what I want, but hey, it works for now. The social proof I displayed at times was just plain hilarious. I think that prude chick mustve been fairly confused, as I would do almost the same things with like 10 other girls. On that note, I went up to her outside and spun her around to face me, she then proceeded to hug me. I chatted with them briefly, then raoul and they left. Raoul told me how I just ****blocked him hard, which I kinda have to agree with. He claims she's into him, so he's taking her out today. He wants dibs on her for a little while, which I suppose I can adhere to as he's a very good friend of mine. However, I don't think she's into him though, as he was orbiting her haf the night. So this is the same chick that Matthew was into. Shame. But I sense that I should ask her out next weekend. We'll see.

Imma end on this note as I approach Clanwillliam.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Raoul might get her because he expressed consistency while you expressed random flirtatiousness. She may not know you're interested.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro's at Jake's, 18th party, Casual Sex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDrzHBD9l1M

Let me see if I can remember anything of interest before this weekend.

In response, what matters to me is that either I or Raoul get her. If he gets her, then I'll be glad for him. I'll be bummed sure, but it's something I must uphold.
Although, I am keen to hit her up if I get the chance. I did a fairly poor job of solidifying interest since the homecoming dance, but it's so chilled.
Oh and apprently she's not as innocent as she looks. Yay.

Found this chick called Kezia Noble on youtube. I saw her site and got ashamed of how she obviously exploited PUA to earn money. "Master it from the comfort of your own home". I found her on facebook and sent her a message mentioning how I'd like to fvck her and smear my *** all over her company.

These chicks in 10th grade wanna cut my hair. The whole thing is kinda sexual, but I just find it funny. I told them to bring bikinis, seeing as we have to shower together when they massage my head with shampoo. I think I might postpone it though, as I want my hair a bit longer.

Violet thinks Im an ******* cause I let her cancel dance on thursday in favor of gymming. The whole thing is just funny though. I'm fantasizing with the idea of swapping her as a dance partner in favour of the Prude chick. Let's call her China, simply because to me it fits - more in relation to an inside joke. Working out is going good. I've gained 2.5kg so far in 2 weeks, up to 69.6kg.

So moving onto this weekend, which was great. Friday especially. Raoul and Daan show up at my place and we head down to Jakes, a bar/restaurant down the road. We had such a brodown and great conversation. Had 2 pints each and some fries. Truly something I want to repeat many times over. Walked back home and mom drove us to the 18th.

As we arrive, we light up a J outside and have some. I think I had less then them, intentionally, as I get awkward socially if I have too much. 1-4 puffs just hightens my senses and makes me happy.

We entered the premisis and I quickly meet up with Nic, Josh, Rob, and Steve. I randomly start talking to these 2 chicks. One of them was called Alexa, was fairly hot and into me. For some reason I didn't respond to it and just kept chatting with them. I introduced Daan and Raoul, but they were fairly out of it. Cinderella appears with her sister. I greet them both and spend most of my time with them. The rest of my time is spent playing some blitz game with Daan and Raoul and throwing and ultimately kicking around a (mind, plush) dog. Chatted with some other chicks who turned out to know the chick I took to this springfield grade 10 dance and that other girl from that period, Musclewoman or something. Danced a bit with them, just for lols. In hindsight, I could've tried to pull one of them, but I'd also like to maintain a neutral standpoint with Musclewoman.

We left like 11:30pm as Daan took a Fanta bottle and sprinted for the exit. Stepped by McDonalds where we'd brought the party 6 months earlier, with Dancer. Got some sweet, godly food, and went to mine. We chilled for like 30 minutes and then hit the sack. This day doesn't sound special, but it really was one of those great nights.

I woke up the next day to the sound of them finishing a J in the next-door bedroom. We make eggs & bacon and chill hardcore, watching GoPro videos and such. At one point as I was walking into the house, Raoul said, "George Bush" and I bursted into the most ridiculous true laughing fit of my life. Whatever we had last night was the most solid thing Ive ever had.

Cinderella showed up eventually. Was quite the drama, cause I didn't hear the phone calling due to Raoul's headphones. When Raoul left, I proceeded to pull her to the bedroom, where she went on top. We came. I took her in a couple positions, till I got bored and chilled. She tried giving me a BJ, but the rubber aftertaste was horrid. Tried to fvck her in the shower, which failed. She got some Anemia shizz thingy for like 1 hour, which made her tripp and lethargic. Really put me in a serious mood as I took care of her. She eventually gave me the best ******* of my life. I swear I came for like 10 seconds. I then later tried this thing from The 4-Hour Body on her, but I kinda failed. Proceeded to eat her out, then her mom called and I washed my mouth and kicked her out.
I'm getting bored of her.

Daan came over 20 minutes later and we went to the Serbian's house, where there were 3 other chicks from class. We chilled in the area for a good hour or two until I went back home.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holidays

Time to update.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhnZkNj7kAo

This entry starts 2 weeks ago, as Raoul and China become BF/GF over facebook. I haven't seen them talk once before or after. Yay him. I'm tired, excuse my lack of enthusiasm. Oh and I actually noticed how I was quite bummed initially. Shows how I'd built up expectations.
The event was followed by me oficially dropping uhh Cinderella. She boring. She might be bisexual and up for threesomes, but I might do that some other time.

Im sure there's more, but whatever.

Friday marked the start of a week of holidays. I spent time studying for the SAT at home. Wrote a timed essay and had LearningSlowly look over it. My bell rings and turns out a couple people from the grade are in the park, so I join them for a couple hours before I head back to sleep early.

Saturday marked the day of the SAT. I found it even easier than last time, only struggling with 2-3 math questions and 3-4 reading questions. Essay and writing went good, and that's what I wanted to improve. Caught a lift home with Lars. Daan came over later and we went down to Jake's, where we enjoyed a couple pints with a couple other friends from the grade. It's always so great fun when it's only the boys there, but it was nice with Serbia and Hillary there too.

After this, Prokop, Brian, Me, and Daan head back to my place. Me and Daan decide to head to this other party 8 km away and ride there on the scooter. Daan is fairly drunk, but manages to get us there without too much trouble. We enter the premisis and turns out the party was shut down by the police earlier. As we're about to head to a mall, we spot this one girl and her 4 friends in the background. She comes to us and Daan quickly seize the opportunity and takes her on the scooter for a small ride down the street. She did ask him to and I did not give her my helmet. They drive down there and hook up while I chat with the friends. I see them get back on the scooter only to hear it crash into the ground a few seconds later. We all rushed over to them. I checked the girl first. She seemed like she was faking a seizure, but essentially she seemed fine after a few sec. Daan was going desperately mental as he examined his scooter and the girl and himself. He was eager to leave the scene, but his scooter was broken, so it kept accelerating, resulting in him crashing again. I proceeded to run up to him and pushed the scooter.

In short, I pushed the scooter back while Daan kept repeating how he'd ruined his life and such. His jaw, as we found out the next day, was dislocated and such. This was all easy to deal with until we got to the gym, 2 km from my place. We look behind us only to see 4 colored men behind us, spread across the street. It took me a few seconds before I realized and had Daan take the scooter in an attempt to have him drive away. However, it didn't take 5 seconds before I had an arm around my neck and something sharp to my side. It wasn't too much trouble for me, as I'd sobered up and didn't resist. There was no way I could fight 4 people, so I was quite cooperative. Daan on the other hand wasn't as cooperative, so he got punched a couple times in the face. I was quite lucky though, as I was carrying a temporary cheap phone. As they run away, the rain starts pouring down like never before as we run home with the scooter, in an attempt not to get stabbed from a 2nd coming.

Upon getting home, it's quite humorous. We chill for an hour, I clean up Prokop's vomit from the carpet and we hit the sack.

At 4 AM I woke up, walked over to Serbia, picked up Hillary and went with Bruno to do community service in Hout Bay. It's not too much entertainment value apart from a short segment. There's this chick in 10th grade who's fairly hot, like top 3 in the grade. Let's call her Jew. So Jew is naturally into me. She's one of the chicks that want to cut my hair. I was sitting in a car with her and 2 other girls (With FreshmanChick hooking up with her BF in the back). I was making jokes about them coming over and did my usual thing where I like to see if they react if I like 'pinch' them around their leg or stomach. I proceeded to do this Monday-Sunday thing, where you go further and further down her leg. At Sunday she was fairly reluctant, but I persisted. After that, for fun, I see if I can go any further. She's reluctant, but I keep trying like 2 more times until I've got my hand on her vag. Sadly I didn't bother going inside her clothes, but I had her open her legs and was pretty much fingering her for 15 minutes. Asked her something like where to go and she was like, loudly, "down and right." Hahahaha. She's probably coming over this week.

Also had a chat with FreshmanChick in this cafe when her BF had his back turned 2 meters away. I pulled her onto me and told her to get single already. She's super responsive and tells me she's cheated on him before. Cool beans.

I get home and within 2 hours head to a lunch nextdoor with Sarah, HB Norwegian, Hillary, Kate, and Jeremy. Quite fun. Slept 3 hours afterwards, showered, then went to Jeremy's house overnight to game LoL with him, Robert, Max, and Bruno.

It's now Monday. I did little. Snow came over in the late evening. We literally did nothing and went to bed. Next day Daan showed up and we had some Northern Lights. He put on Laddergoat and improvised it, and I swear that I laughed the most I've ever done in my life. Played LoL while I was high. Entertaining.

Wednesday I don't think I did much. Hit the gym and had a good sesh. My body is coming back. Kicking major ass on LoL. Imma have to delete it soon again, I can't help but playing it.

Thursday.. I'm sure I did something on thursday. I went on a dinner with Prokop and his mom. I'm sure I did more, but w/e. Wrote an article.

Friday I went to Hermanus with Prokop and Sarah and their 2 siblings. Me andd Prokop chatted with 2 schoolgirls, buut nothing special. Later today me, prokop and brian went to Sarah's and chilled there with some beers and chatted. I swear I slept in the nicest room ever. I also had a shower there the next day.

Saturday.. today, we went to Camps Bay and chilled there for 3 hours. Chatted with 2 Norwegian chicks. Nothing to note.

Now Imma do some more studying and a passage analysis before there's school on monday.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jakes and Sweet Sixteenths

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPtSKimbjOU

Not really much to note I believe. I just watched the Amanda Todd video, so I'm writing from that headspace.

The two chicks that were supposed to come over and cut my hair never came. We reschedueled twice, but alas, no avail. Not expected either. SUPA CHILLED.

Serbia has returned from Serbia and she's chatting with me a lot more. Did I mention that she said prior to this that they would probably break up afterwards?
However, Brian still has dibs and Daan is still the maan. Yet, these facts are buried in the back of my mind.

There are a couple chicks in school that I like or would like to get to know better. One just got a boyfriend. One I know likes me, but she's too innocent. There's another like the prior, but she's not into me. There's China, but she's with Raoul. I don't know how I feel about pursuing that if they break up. We'll see. There are more chicks, but whatever.

Friday. Half-day. Raoul came over at 5 and we chilled for a bit. Serbia wanted me to go with them to Jakes (the plan was already to go to Jakes, just for clarification), so we went to her house. Gave her a sweet spinhug. Chilled there with her and Hillary. Had tonnes of fun with Raoul. Eventually we went to Jakes with Serbia's mom.

At Jakes we met up with Lars and had a good time. I had a good connection with Serbia. Idk, there's just something new in her eyes, after the holidays. She had an aside to Hillary about how a girl had hacked her BF's account, thus it didn't display that they were in a relationship. Later, after them mentioning how they had learn in business class how important it was with eye-contact, Serbia and I proceeded to have a stare contest. It was nice not feeling anything when looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman. You could tell it was a test. It wasn't one of those creepy contests either. I would **** my head and she would follow. 'Twas cute. Eventually Raoul just made me laugh so much that I accidentally closed my eyes for a couple seconds. Good fun. Raoul and I made up a new language. We have so many inside jokes by now. Raoul and I each have 2 pints. Anything I had to drink tonight after the first half of the pint, I felt was unneccesary. I also find it funny how Serbia has repeatedly said straight up, "I hear you get a lot of action". I brush it off like it's not a big thing and I don't wanna talk about it, for that exact reason; I really do not want to talk about parts of it and do not think it's a big deal. Liberating.

When we left Jakes and started walking back to mine, I took Serbia on my back and joked around. Didn't overdo it and was fun. We proceeded to sneak into the school nextdoor and walk through. Picked up something from my house and we were informed that the cab had arrived. Thus, me and Raoul left them to go partaaay.

The party was an ordinary 16th party for these twin girls that I've met like 10 times. We weren't invited, but ****it. There were like 30-40 people, most aged like 16. I open the doors and am presented with a smokey dancefloor. I greet Prokop and Brian behind the DJ table. Meet Daan, Paul, and several other cool dudes from school. I'm about to walk outside when I bump into the chick I did in the construction site twice. She drags me outside and gives me a BJ. I'm all over her in the pursuit of sex, but it was to no avail. Once they're a virgin with solidified beliefs, there's not really any changing that unless you ellicit those standards required from her. We go back inside seperately.

Back inside I meet a couple of cool people. Some people know me and I'm quickly the coolest person there. I was sitting on the lap of this one chick while talking to these other, quite a bit more attractive, girls. The former wouldn't let go of me. They invited me to the dancefloor, where I kinda danced in the middle, then I just went on to meeting and greeting other guys.

Went to the bar nextdoor with Raoul, Alex, and Paul. A bit more accurate terminology would be that we flied, visually, with our imagination. Hahaha. Fvck all the guards watching. Alex was really trying to impress and sought validation hardcore. I don't mind, but you can really tell on their tone of voice and timing. Had a pint there and went back. I forgot to mention how at Jakes, the beer SUDDENLY tasted really good. I mean, I enjoyed beer for a little while before this, but now I actually truly enjoyed the taste and feeling.

Back at the party I chatted with some more people. The construction chick managed to fall and scrape her knee. She pulls me outside again. Gives me a BJ and a handy. Managed to give me a hickey and get blood on my tshirt in the proccess. I simply wasn't turned on enough. I was just sitting there talking **** and jerking off. Funny scene. She begged to take my shirt and wash it for me to get later. So now I have to see her again to get it back.

Back inside at the party, I shortly dance with this chick, then proceed to stare at lights in the ceeling with Daan and Paul. Turned out we were leaving. Talked to some random chick and got her number. I think she suggested it. Added her on facebook, but not planning on pursuing it.

Take a cab, drop brian off, drop Alex off, go home with Prokop and Raoul, we have some food and crash. Woke up this morning and we went out for breakfast. Ran into James and this one super hot bisexual chick that Cinderella had a thing with. I'll probably see that hottie again ;)
Prokop and Raoul can't get over teasing me about last night. It's super cool with me, but I really would prefer people, most namely Serbia and the chicks I'm into at school, not to know details. Serbia had another quick chat with me, asking me how the party was, some fun bantering, then reverted the question back to if anything interesting happened. Yup, something is clearly up. I'm home alone, apart from Nikolai living here for a short period, from monday to thursday. Should be fun. Perhaps I can use this situation nicely to my advantage. The weather is getting nice and hot, summer is arriving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTFnmsCnr6g

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cederberg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo2iGkS0pRY

It's been a pretty standard week. The girls called me over to examine what was left on my neck after last weekend. I told them this one teacher hit me with a ping pong ball. I thought it was funny, maybe it wasn't :p

Serbia is paying me less attention than last week, but hell, what can you expect from girls anyway? Probably due to what I did last friday, which she's kept questioning me about. Funny.

Oh I was home alone from monday to Thursday. Nikolai, this norwegian guy, stayed over from monday to wednesday.

Hit the gym with Snow, Martin, and Dom, as per usual. Martin has found out about PU and is currently reading 9 ball, and probably this within the week.

Serbia came on the door on wednesday, asked me to join her walk Adri's dog. Joined her and we hung out around the estate for an hour or so. We just walked and chilled. At one point I was resting on her tits, which was... soft. There's not much to mention. We just have a good time like usual, creating new inside jokes every time. JWalking to Nickelback, Doing the creep, weird ass noises. That's not much actually, but we're fvcking funny. Anyway, she walks me to my gate, I briefly (and completely careless - it's not time) invite her in, we hug and seperate.

I also had a facebook chat with this chick I number closed on friday. I realized that I don't care for her. I completely forgot about her while I was talking to her and ended up playing LoL. Fvckng funny.

Was suspended on Friday. Did little. Think the maid saw me jerk off. Embarressing.

Went to Cederberg over the weekend with these 3 people from my school, and Lars, and 2 Norwegian college chicks. Went on a long ass hike. Watched movie. Got sunburnt.

I got back home only to discover that Raoul, Prokop, and Brian had broken into my house and stayed the night. Funny ****. I probably shouldnt have dared them :p

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Party Where Everything Went Wrong

I don't even know where to start. Im disappointed. I have this ball of bad emotions under my solar plexus. I couldn't meet my own standards, let myself down, and one of my best friends got badly injured. It was a long night last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-Efzzl3l8M

I wanna start with summarizing the week though. From what I remember. On wednesday, my school was hosting a small halloween thing. Snow came over to my place and we improvised some toga's made of bedsheets. We walk over to Serbia's house with Raoul, then go to school with her. The halloween 'gathering' was rather bland and nothing special. However, I had quite a bit of fun. At one point we were playing musical chairs (I know right). At first Im not even in the game, then I go to talk to this guy who's in it and proceed to join. I just made it really boss. I didn't care what happened; I was walking around, greeting and hugging girls I knew; flirting and competing with Serbia; spinning on chairs. It was actually just hilarious and I eventually went out when I hit the floor. Oh and I won best last minute costume and proceeded to have a lightsaber fight with Max on the stage.

Snow, Serbia, and I manage to catch a lift home and proceed to walk around the estate for a bit. Snow sleeps over at mine. Tonight I shaved my whole face. Holy ****. MY BEARD IS GONE. The following day (and the rest of the week) people couldn't stop commenting. I was the topic of the day (I was even told so). Again, mixed opinions. I am no longer Jesus, but girls are responding better to me and I can tell I get more interest. I look a lot younger though.

On friday, Sarah and Serbia came on the door and we ended up chilling in the park. Snow and Martin showed up after a little while. We chilled there for a good hour, then we walked to Jake's down the road. On the way, we found a waveboard and I was teaching Serbia how to use it. Definitely a small peak of both friday and saturday.

At Jake's we just chilled, had a pint. The guys ordered another pint, then the girls wanted shots, and then another round. Combine that with my attempt at intermittent fasting - having eaten 2 meals - resulted in me getting fairly drunk. We had a lot of fun. The girls paid their share and left. We proceeded to have an epic walk back home. Fairly dodgy walk with high speed cars, people from the township, and high police traffic. Martin decides he needs to take a piss and starts attempting to take one while walking. I follow his example and pull my pants off. As I start jumping, they fall down and I end up sprawling on the ground. We get home and chill. Watch some of Alexander's infield stuff. Martin is getting into the game, but he's waiting till after exams, cause it's so addicting.

Saturday.
Today I did like... nothing, after they left. Organized for this guy, Suho, to buy booze for me cause I was too lazy. I spent an hour or so by the pool, just chilling hardcore. Ended up getting so turned on by myself that I jerked off. There's nothing quite like public masturbation. Let this be where I started disappointing myself today. I chatted with Raoul and had him and China come over briefly before they went for lunch. ERRRMAGERD she's so beautiful. Don't get me wrong, I love Raoul and I can't blame anyone but myself for not taking action earlier. Like today. Today was gonna be my night.

I call up max and meet up with them and recieve the booze. Instead of 2-3 bottles of cheap spirits I get 1 bottle of almost R200 tequila. Prokop shows up and we ride Max's bike to the village where Raoul is having lunch. Chill with them for a bit. Talk to a guard, whom comments "Ooohh dat ass" when he sees China. We told him we could hook him up. We buy cigs for Sarah (I still need the money) and head back.

I'll fast forward. We're chilling at my place. Drinks are put on the table outside. Serbia shows up, Martin and Snow show up with 2 random girls, one whom I turned out to know from somewhere. Brian shows up, Josh and his GF, Matthew, Hillary and Adri, then finally Lars. By this time the 2 girls had left already. Come to my house, take my drinks, eat my strawberries, leave, and they didnt even suck my ****? *****s.

It was a lot of fun though at this time. Prokop, brian, Serbia, and I had been upstairs several times and taken tequila shots from racecar shot glasses and I was jamming with Brian and Prokop. Serbia was acting hard to get and was talking to everyone BUT me. This is new for me. It's really hard for me to take such a risk without much reassurance.

As Lars shows up, Martin and I greet him outside. As we're about to walk in, I see Snow pull Sarah upstairs. I tell the guys to just not turn around and wait for a bit. Wingman, represent!

At this point I just knew that I had to do something. Serbia had even been downing tequila while looking me dead in the eye. WHY WAS I BEING SUCH A *****.

I spend some time cleaning up with Lars. Snow comes down and talks to me about how "this report will be so hectic." Haha, if he only knew. Earlier in the night I'd warned him that he knows he doesn't want to drink much.

Fast forward and Sarah has puked on the balcony. Snow chills with her while I walk back and forth from my bathroom to the balcony with water. While this is happening, Hillary and Serbia are chilling in my bed and Adri is on the side. This is where I get pissed off. I hear them talking as I walk back and forth. "Why isn't he here?" "He's out smoking" ... "Do you think he likes me?" "*Something about Daan*" ****it. Daan. Of course. How could I ever be better. There's no way she'll be mine. I furiously throw the water while fighting every urge to break anything in my sight. Insecurity and ego at its best.

I have a chat with Lars while we're throwing away all the empty bottles. I tell him in not angry because Sarah threw up, neither because Brian is being an ******* and destroying stuff; I like Serbia and she likes someone else. We're back in middle school again.

I chill with Sarah and Tyler on the balcony. We get up to pee off the balcony and I punch the concrete with brute force. Downstairs again I talk to Martin. He reminds me of how she was really into me last night. He tries to convince me to jump in the pool with him as Serbia and Hillary jump in the pool. Oh god her body. I wanna stay in my ****ty mood. I wanna feel sorry for myself; the girl isn't mine and Brian is causing ****. Hosting is stressful. However, I realize, however briefly, that I really cannot do this to myself. I strip down to my white boxes and jump in the pool with Martin. 5 more people join in. It's warm, it's exciting, it's fun.

We all run up to the balcony to jump again. Snow is taking care of Sarah, but I convince him that he can join us and she'll be alright. She gives the "ok" and I put on another pair, some silk boxes brah, and join him.

As I get into the house again, the bell rings, and Max arrives, cause he's staying the night at mine. I greet him with a smile and we head inside...

I get up tthe stairs to reach the balcony and Hillary sprints past me, "SNOW!" She's dead serious. My eyes are tearing up right now, i don't know why. I say to myself, or maybe even scream, "NO. This can't be happening. Not to my Snow!!!" ****. I run through my room and get over the fence. He's in the pool, people are starting to gather. I don't even hesitate to jump. SNOW!!! We get him to the side of the pool. His eye is bleeding heavily. There's blood everywhere. People are freaking out and are just imposing their emotions on everyone. I need to get things sorted. I command Lars to maintain control downstairs while I get medical stuff upstairs. I get people to get paper towels as I rush to break into my mother's room. As I'm on the balcony, I spot these guys skating outside, spectating. I yell at them to have them go the **** away. Sarah has a first aid kit she says. She never finds it. Snow apparently needs to get into a shower, CANT THESE PEOPLE THINK?? I rrush downstairs and meet them in the stairs. Lars is ignoring me cause he thought I gave him control. I start yelling in order to have them listen to me. When I yell, people know it's ****ing serious. Snow is a rational guy and he knows me; he can trust me. The only shower upstairs is locked. While trying to minimize blood stains, I get him up to the guest room bathroom. Prokop and Brian and others are locked away becaause they're just drunk.

As Snow sees himself in the mirror, he panics and freaks out. Imagine the scene. You can see his skull, his face is full of blood, his hands, chest; blood is dripping on the concrete floor and Im holding around him, also becoming increasingly bloody. He had attempted a flip from the balcony, hit the far edge and split his eyebrow.The various few of us that can handle the situation I order around to take care of various things. We conclude that the ambulance can be avoided and Martin calls his parents, who know what they're doing. Sarah comes and help take care of Snow. Snow is freaking out and begs to go to the front gate, have a shower, have fresh air. He swears he will pass out. I don't have the heart to hold him back; he's like my best friend and he knows what he's doing. However Sarah and Lars knew not to, and kept him in the bathroom, which was for the best.

I go downstairs and have people be productive: clean the blood from the house, wash up, organize, make the house look respectable, and DONT ****ING TALK TO ME. I was getting extremely annoyed with Adri and hillary as they were panicing and trying to solve the situation. "YOU NEED STITCHES!!" Well ain't that ****ing logical? You wanna do it? Huh? Let's fix things in the correct order. Parents got called and my mom will probably find out sometime.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got ice, plastic bags, fabric, and prepare it for Martin's mom to use. I rush Snow's stuff to Martin's car andd then they're finally off and away. The house calms down and we clean up carefully. Prokop, Brian, Bruno, and Serbia show up out of nowhere. I'm disappointed in Serbia that she decided not to help out.

We settle and I play some guitar with Lars. Turns out Brian has broken a cubbard in my sister's room. Talking about the devil, he comes downstairs, fighting with Bruno. Bruno strangles him and pushes him hard into the glass door. I get in between them, "THIS IS MY ****ING HOUSE. YOU STEP THE **** BACK!" Lars proceeds to carry them away, cause he's big like that. I end up standing in the kitchen. I'm just feeling bad. Disappointed in myself, emotions whirled up after Snow got injured, pissed at Brian and how he can't behave. Serbia comes to my shoulder. "Everything is gonna be all right," she says as she hugs me. I reciprocate and tug her hair. I wanna hold her close. My emotions are in turmoil. I feel so passionate. I wanted her right there and then. But guess what? Raoul is just standing there, right in front of us, doing nothing. In the few seconds that I could've pulled, I try signal to him to get the **** out, but he doesn't catch on, and I end up disappointing myself again as she leaves me, telling me that she'll fix it.

I don't know what more to say of this night. Martin tries to wing me by third wheeling Brian and Serbia. I take her on the board again. Apart from this, there's not much to mention. Prokop, Brian, Serbia, and Matthew decide to head to town. Hug and she's gone. I realize how I just don't dare make a bold move. Im reacting to her and I can feel her reacting to me. It doesn't work. I watch hangover 2 for 30 min with Max and Bruno before crashing.

Woken up at 5 by the girls coming into my room. Serbia hugs me in my bed while Sarah is getting her shoes in my bathroom. I should've just pulled her onto the bed and rolled around with her, kissed her; you always think about what you could've done afterwards...

Had some nice breakfast this morning. Snow is getting plastic surgury, then us and Martin are hitting the gym later.

Brian is still here, but he's at Serbia's house. I walked up there to check, but I couldn't be bothered to join them chatting. I can't wait for that ****er to get his bike and leave.

Last edited:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad to see you're still posting here.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I know it's hard, but here's a tip. Your allowed to feel emotions. I mean go mad with them. But don't lose control, and NEVER make emotional-based decisions.

Cheers, hope everything works out with snow.