NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

MatteFFS

Reaction score
Hey NDJ,

when you watched the blueprint, what was the most important stuff that you learnt from it?
Why I'm asking is: I'm halfway through watching it now, but there's just a huuge amount of information being thrown at you, and being able to take it all in is...well, I'd say impossible (unless you watch it again and again over and over.. but the whole thing takes a long time to watch, and you can't just sit in the whole time watching this stuff now can you)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatteFFS said:
Why I'm asking is: I'm halfway through watching it now, but there's just a huuge amount of information being thrown at you, and being able to take it all in is...well, I'd say impossible
it's a lot easier with reference experiences. When you watch it and say "oh THAT'S what I did wrong with that girl!" you will be much less likely to repeat the mistake. If you can't retain the information, you don't have enough real life experience to relate to it.

MatteFFS

Reaction score
Ah ok.

So basically I should use it as something I always return to, after getting some real-life experience right?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatteFFS said:
Ah ok.

So basically I should use it as something I always return to, after getting some real-life experience right?
Just watch it all and stay focused. Trust me.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teeyounee said:
Is it applicable for daygame? Is foundations or Transformations better for a beginner
Watch it all. Personally I haven't watched foundations nor transformations.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chilled weekends

I'm such a tired fvck right now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdPdM2UgAHg&feature=g-vrec

Imma start with this chick, I'll call her Cinderella.

NorwegianDJ said:
Got talking to this other Josh that I know and his GF. He gave me some Po10cy mixed with coke or something, tasted great. Started talking with his GF alone. Sat down with her. She's such a ****ing cool girl. And hot too. I complimented her so much. I didn't care at all whether I would ever get with her or not. I started trying this new thing out on a couple of girls, including her. Basically it's a concept by Julien, where you just change the emotions all the time and make a lot of drama. I love you, I hate you, blabla. Was a ton of fun. Kept telling Josh how lucky he was to have her, and her how awesome Josh was.
We've been chatting a bit, all initiated by her. She wants me, but I'll have to organize something, as I'm heading into nowhere with the bros next weekend.

Her:You're really quite attractive. I forgot to tell you. xx

Me:So when are you free?

Her:That depends on what you mean by free

Me:Does it matter? Figured we should hang out sometime.

Her:Oh definitely :) you're way too cool to not hang out with

Me:Cool. I can't be bothered to make plans right now, but we'll go out someday.
Nonono, I just realized. I haven't seen *GIRL* and that crowd in such a long time! You should just invite me with next time you girls are hanging out :)

Her, 2 days later: i don't really see that happening, i'm not that close to that crowd

Me:Us 2 it is then. I rate you conjure a horse and carriage and come pick me up :)

Her:that would be amazing. do i then take you to a ball and we dance the night away 'till the clock strikes 12?

Me:You will then lose your shoe and disappear in the night and everything becomes a distant memory. I shall then proceed to search for you all over Cape Town with no means but your tiny shoe, will I ever find you?

Her:i'd be leaving clues for you all over town in the hopes that this dashing young man wasn't a dream, so most probably you would

Me:Upon discovering you, my feelings.. undescribable, we woud disappear together with our hands intertwined. Running across the beaches, writing our names in the sand, and enjoying romantic dinners at McDonalds.

Her:and parents and grandparents will tell their children and grandchildren our story until the end of time, we'll be heroes for generations to come

Me: The question they keep asking, is was it all by chance, by random, that these lovers met? The scholars argue yes in fact, but the children want to believe otherwise. Was it fate?

Her:fate indeed that Norwegian boy and the French speaking German girl met one chilly august night in the belly of cape town. the story would give hope to other young lovers and fuel their passion for each other, be them girls and boys or girls and girls

Me: You know me too well.

Her: hahaha :)
that a problem?

Me: I'll just have to catch up with you. I vaguely remember you spoke french, but are you fluent?

Her: not just yet
you never spoke to me in Norwegian, and you did promise

Me: Og jeg holder løftene mine. Men det holder ikke å snakke Norsk over internett.
Everythng sounds romantic in french
even if you're yelling at me
whatever it is ones says, the way it flows just romatinizes everything (I didn't notice the immense amount of poor spelling in this until later).

Her:now that looks pretty awesome, i have no idea how it sounds though. and that is true it is an extremely flowing language

Her:you're really awesome, you know. like insanely awesome

Me: I feel extremely validated right now, coming from you.
BUT
What if I'm just pretending to be?

Her: you can't pretend to be awesome. you can't fake your kind of awesome

Me:Yeah I gave it a thought after I said it
and i drew this
just for you
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/oh-stop-it-you.png

Her:Aaaw how sweet of you
You know the saying "A rule is not a rule without an exception"? You're the exception to one of my rules

Me: I'll see you soon then. Night x

Her: Good night :) xxx

Me, a day later: I have space for you between 3 and 6:30 tomorrow or you can claim my whole saturday. I'll leave the choice with you x (I wouldnt have added that 'x' in hindsight)

Her: Uhm i'll have to see. I have no idea how anything is going to work i just know i'm going out tomorrow night.

Me: Enjoy! Let me know whenever you could possibly bother to spare a tiny increment of time for a lesser peon like myself.

Her: You're at the top of my list of people to see :)

Me: That's comforting to hear, my lady. We'll converse shortly.

Her, yesterday: Sorry, I didn't get back. I've been Horribly sick at the moment

Me: No worries. I'm just gonna chill at home tonight, I'm way tired after yesterday :)

So yeah, that's it.

On Friday, I walk home from school and spot the Serbian talking to her mom in her house. I barely get inside before someone knocks on my door. Turns out it's her. She asks if she can chill with me for an hour, cause her mom isn't home and she doesn't have the key to her house. I smile to myself and abide. I show her around the house. I then take her to the park where we chat for ages. She's been with her BF for like 4 years, so I don't care for actively trying anything anymore. We head to her house, where she invites me inside. She shows me around the house and we play basketball for a little while. Went on facebook for a tiny bit. Noticed how she was like, "of course he likes that picture" and just typing simple replies on her messages.

Ate some chicken andd salad. Chatted with her brother a bit. Me and her went to her room and chilled hardcore. I noticed in hindsight how I negged her a lot. Not really negged, but I didn't compliment her at all I think. Somehow we got on the topic of makeup and she put makeup on me. I shortly realize that it's 6:33 and Im supposed to be somewhere at 6:45, so I leave quickly while wearing her hoodie.

I arrive at school at 6:50, but turns out we were supposed to meet at 5:45. We rush to the theatre and arrive 10 minutes after the play my class is going to has started. I talk with the security guard and manage to get in. Meet up with the AP Lit class during the break. Yay blahblah.

Afterwards, I stay overnight at Harrison's with Prokop. We get 2 sharemeals at McDonalds and head to this apartment he has. We light up a bong and have a few hits each. Proceed to have the greatest meal ever. Halfway through we have a few more hits again. Ridiculous. I went with it because I knew that this location was really safe, so if I was gonna test limits, it would be here.

Again, BBEST MEAL EVER. My skin was tingling at times. Sometimes I would be really aware, other times it would be superfocused on one thing and everything, including the mind chatter, was just a racing blur.

Then suddenly. BOOM. It hit me. EVERYTHING just disappeared. My mind stopped chatting completely. There was no inner dialogue. No thoughts. Just 100% presence. I could hear the soundtrack coming from the stereo, I could feel my whole body, my breathing, and my heartbeat. I could look at anything while still being aware of everything. I stood up and tried explaining this, but to no avail. Shortly, I started going back to normal; but this experience will stay with me.

We started watching Supertroopers, which must be the best movie ever to watch when you're baked. I thought everything happened twice. After a while, my body started numbing down one by one. For a moment I thought that I wouldn't be able to breathe shortly, cause of everything else that was shutting down, but it was cool. I noticed how for like 20 minutes that if I touched the back of my throat with my tongue and put pressure on it, it felt like a syringe penetrating the skin when you've used anaestethics on that area. Also I get ****ing horny. Went to bed.

The next morning we woke up and edited our Senior Year video, including footage I took from the day before. Ate a ton of cereal. Took a kayak out on the lake and to an island. Shared a J there and went back. Ridiculous.

When I arrived back at my place, we hit up the Serbian again to return the jersey. Again got invited to go to longstreet later, but I turnedd it down. Too tired. Looking back, I think it would've been fun. Would've been great if I managed to have time for both Cav with Sn0w and then Longstreet/Fez later that night.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a weekly report.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToPh26T6bgk&feature=player_embedded

Sup. I'll try keep this fairly short.
Fvck that.
I'm in love with the song & video above from 3:00 onwards.

Been stressing a bit this whole week in response to 2 AP tests, but both turned out to be postponed till next week, so ultimately I haven't done much work. I wanna start off the year with good results though, setting the bar high.

Checked up on the girl with the BF early this week. She turned out to be sick, so I didn't pursue it further.

Violet has been showing increasing intrest the past week. Obviously. She's gotten hotter though.
After school on tuesday I got talking to her. She told me how her dance partner, had dropped her as a dancepartner in favor for martial arts. She asked if I wanted to be her new dance partner. I was like, "sure, why not" I could hear her say something like "You could be my new boyfriend" or something under her breath. She does that stuff a lot. Atleast she's halfway expressing her thoughts.

She suggested that we'd go to her house first, then she'd drive me there. However plans changed for this week.

Wanna know the beauty? I don't care anymore! This week I've been feeling like I've had complete abundance, thus I've decided to go harder. No more 'playing not to lose'. Going for gold. Whatever happens, happens, and in the end, I am the chooser.

Anyway, we just went to her dance class. For a once off change, I get picked up by her mother. As we arrive there, the place turns out to be part of a bar. Wicked cool really. We enter the dancing room, alone, and proceed to talk. I'm super comfortable, laying on stacks of chairs. Can't remember spesifics.

I turn out to meet Nic from camp, 8 months ago! Wicked cool that hes there too. It's a group of 12 people and 2 tutors. It's a beginners class, where most people only have a tiny bit more experience than me, excluding Violet, with like 2 years of experience.

Once I got the basics of the Swing dance, it got better and more fun. Very basic dancing, but we have tension, while at the same time we're very comfortable. At one point I spun her to rest on my arm, I just wanted to kiss her. She would mention different things, such as how it was very romantic. There were a lot of allusions by both of us, referring to back in february. Created a little roleplay about her being a travelling stripper, cause her strengths were both dancing and taking her clothes off, which she kept referring to. At a later point, when I was to perform a more advanced dip move, my right hand kept going to her bum instead of supporting her back. Old habits, old habits. I really couldn't help it, haha.

I did experience something cool though, I think personally. I'd just let her hands go after a move and put my hands up again, walking around her, waiting for her to put her's in. She didn't and told me she was playing hard to get. At another point she told me to, "Just make a [dance]move already!"
I just think this highlights how girls will not voice their desires and won't always show you the right signs either. Be a man, bro. Hahahaha. That's about it hey. This is just a timebomb.

Tomorrow us guys from school are heading to the Caroo or something, to celebrate Raoul's 18th. Will be such an epic weekend.
Will probably follow that up with focusing hard on doing well on these two tests next week, including Physics. Then dance, then hopefully some sarging or so, perhaps combined with a date. I'll try to fit in a date one of the days. Hoping to stay away from alcohol and such next weekend.

Oh and guess who's suiting up in a white blazer tomorrow? Hah!

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y U no make move? If you were looking to get her to cheat, it would be right after that lesson. If you want this great tension to become something more emotional, which it will, she needs to leave her boyfriend. If you want a minute then quit it, strike now while the iron is hot.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Y U no make move? If you were looking to get her to cheat, it would be right after that lesson. If you want this great tension to become something more emotional, which it will, she needs to leave her boyfriend. If you want a minute then quit it, strike now while the iron is hot.
Let me explain.

The chick with a BF and Violet are two different chicks. Look back to February/March for reference.

I didn't make a move because there was not really a moment for it. It's not gonna happen in front of people, and we were never alone after.

Remember, sometimes, time is your ally.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if, just what if, this is just a dream? That life is just a dream. It feels real while you're in it; it's only when you wake up that you realize that something was strange.

What if it really just is a lucid dream and that the real reality is a foreign concept and unimaginable to us?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indecisiveness is the worst vice.

Im gonna have to start working out consistently from next week onwards. No more of this lazyness. It's time to initiate a full-purpose, headstrong, day-by-day life. Academics, Gaining muscle fast, College Apps, Girls, Possible Guitar + Dance on the side. No more idleness.

It's time to let go of all insecurities; to participate; intent; To win.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cavendish Sarging and Senior festivities

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cdY_q2Lp2w

Me and Sn0w decided that, sure, why not, let's go sarge. We concluded that we both suck.

So it's friday and he comes over to mine a bit after school finishes for me. I make some magnificent egg & bacon and we leave after a while. We hit up Cavendish, which is basically the most major mall within vicinity, but it's known for just minors going there, so we're kinda old.

We walk around a lot, just chatting. We spot some talent from time to time, but we always have an excuse! :D

After sitting down for a little bit, we start walking again. We spot these 2 chicks by the railing. "Dude, we're going in." "You're a dead man; you're a dead man; you're a dead man!" "YOLO dude, YOLO, YOLO" WALK PAST. ****. BOOOOOM, turn around and Sn0w opens with something I cant quite remember. Turns out they're friends with his ex, which turns into the topic of conversation. From the start, we made the mistake of presenting me as visiting him, which disabled me from making connections and telling stories. Their 2 friends arrive and the set stales out and they leave. Nothing of interest past a warm up.

We walk around a bit more. Upon escalating on an escalator, I spot this saleswoman handing out flyers from where we just left. She looked fine and in her 20s. I had eye contact with her and communicated with pointing and hand signals that I'd return to her within a few minutes.

We proceeded to sit down at Spur for a beer each. Film a bit on the GoPro. Hilarious. As we're sitting here, these chicks that we were supposed to meet up with arrive. One is in my class, the other is a very good girl friend of mine, the third is some girl Ive met once before. Move to Primi. They just have some drinks and some pizza. Fun interactions though. Upon saying goodbyes, I quickly hook up with my girl friend. Upon writing now, I find it funny how much a 'space' can change a meaning.

Me a Sn0w leave to Cubana in order to meet up with like people from my grade. We make good friends with the bouncers and head inside. Meet up with the people. Smoke a hub, liquid cocaine shots, good fun. Sat here and talked for like 2 hours. I head to the bar with 5 others. We decide upon having shots. I ask the bartender to give us the strongest he's got. BOOM, little did I expect 6 shots of straw rum (80%) on fire, standing in front of us. We had to down them with a straw, so it was a fairly.. distasteful experience. hah. After like 5 minutes, I realized that everyone didn't manage it all, so I poured them together to resemble 1 shot. No one else was around, so I figured that this shouldn't go to waste, and took it. Fvcking terrible. Almost threw up right there by the bar.

Head outside and meet up with everyone again. Some guy appears and takes pictures of all of us. I still haven't found those pictures. 3 girls proceed to go home while the rest of us head to Fez. Filmed the cab ride on the way. So great.

In the line for Fez we meet even more people from my school. Cool stuff.

I'm not gonna bore you guys with a sh1t long writeup. Me and Sn0w get inside and hit up the dancefloor. Such great music. Ridiculous. We decide to approach some girls. I spot 2 indian girls sitting by a table and tell him that we're going over and interview them. I turn on the GoPro and go sit down. I have no idea what I said apart from introducing myself and our objective. Was a really good interaction. They turned out to be married and having a fiance, both whom were there. The Fiance also got on camera. Funny.

We all spend most of the time just dancing in the front. The music was just great today.

This one new girl in my grade turned out to be super easy to get. However she was claustrophobic as fvck.

This random Indian chick started grinding me. Weird. She was like a 7 something, so I reciprocated, spinning her around after a few minutes. However, she gave me the cheek. Her and her friend left within another 1 or 2 minutes.

Got some Shwarma. Went home and people crashed here and at the Serbian's house. A certain person managed to be so stupid as to ring my bell at 2:30 in the morning, just so my mom could wake up and open the door. Meanwhile I was 20 meters behind them with the girls, unknown to them, catching up. Hit the sack at 4:30ish.

Woke up just before 9. Had a cold shower and went to community service in Hout Bay. Hung out with Raoul there mostly. We found this seemingly abandoned house by the beach. Got some Fish & Chips. This other new girl in my grade, who's apparently super smart, was there too. I want her. I don't know how though, cause she doesn't really use social media, neither is she too social. She did accept my request on friday, after which I immediately Sent her this: "A lot of us are going out tonight. You're free to come with if you want. Just meet us at Cubana in Claremont at like 8. My number is **** if you need to get hold of me ". I doubt she's even seen it yet.

I've spent the rest of this day at Raoul's. Over the course of that period I've been chatting a ton with Cinderella, whom I'll see this coming friday.

Im getting real tired now.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My motivation is not on the level I had back in late 2010 and early 2011. I just declined hitting the gym, rationalizing it. However, I recoiled in taking instant action in that of organizing my week properly. My whiteboard is now effectively set up, including the following: Day-by-day general to-do, goals and progresses, Daily actions, and improvements. Today I've gotta finish my rough draft essay (more chilled than I make it to be, as it is with most things I do), read Zinn chp 3 + 4, meditate (I'll work up to time in order to get on the habit), Not fap, Study SAT (Either in terms of vocab flashcards or using the book itself, and exercise in any form.

http://i.imgur.com/eKZvM.jpg

This coming friday, this guy in 11th grade is having a house party. Wicked stuff. I invited Cinderella to tag along. She's very keen. I'm into this girl.

For Saturday, I was just invited to the movies by this other girl from Steve's party. The virgin one. With her is the Cinderella's boyfriend's sister. HAhaha, confusing. Anywaay, therefore I'm unsure on how to proceed with the virgin and not inviting Cinderella along.

Last edited:

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro you've got it all planned out. Looks good :)

I always have motivation for my bodybuilding and gaming and having fun. But lack commitment with schoolwork.

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I'd LOVE to see that video footage hahaha!
Great thing about planning your next day. I have to do that too. I think that I'll buy an Agenda or some board like you to note things.

Convo with Cinderella (texting, right?) was very interesting. Well done, I like the fantasy kind of thing.