NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smashed Weekends

You too hey Sam, Im genuinely curious if you're doing better.

Snow is good now, no worries. He's having a reconstruction operation on monday. Now we just need to fund money for him, cause the operation is rather expensive. Positive is that he messaged Tyler and as long as we back it up with proof, he'll get Hotseat for free. Can't wait till January.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMU-VEbVFXQ

Let's see if I can remember anything from the week. Ah! I got Snow's ticket for Linkin Park (Which I felt kinda bad about tbh). Went with Martin. It was real amazing. It was an extremely windy day. As we stepped of the bus, we saw Guardian (as Snow refers to her I believe). Run up to her and chat with her and her friends. She mentions how this chick I number closed at the twins' party like a month ago is coming soon. Im not really interested, so I get her number and we bounce.

We run into some Lucozade advertizers. Take a few pictures with them. I wonder if I can find them. This poor company got really bad publicity as one of their scaffoldings fell over and injured 20 people and killed one. AAAAANYWAY

Martin and I get our bands and then attempt to exit to go to Waterfront. Turns out they closed all exits, but we persist and get out. Meet up with Prokop and these 2 chicks at Waterfront, sit down at a bar with them and other 11th graders that show up. Enjoy a beer there. Also saw the Crossfit Games on the screen. We all had a good chuckle when they did kipping pull ups.

On our way to Waterfront, Martin and I just pumped our state, running around being ridiculous. Hahh, that's like the highlight. I still can't forget this one chick. Super fine, 18-24, other side of the sidewalk. We caught eye contact and it was just ON. Neither of us let go until we passed ways. Just afterwards did I realize that I should've approached; it's not only overcoming of fear, but also a trained reflex.

Not much relevant to mention from the concert itself. Was great. This one guy pissed on these people we met's shoes. He got thrown out. Got punched in the face in a moshpit. Great stuff.

After the concert, Martin and I are just walking around, looking for his dad. We were singing "Shadow of the Day" and this hot (I think) coloured chick goes "Mooi, mooi!" Hahaha. Again Im reminded of how it is a trained reflex that I must conciously work on.

We chill outside McDonalds alongside like 200 other people. Something I found interesting was when we got talking to some below average looking coloured chicks. This one chick had such a strong frame. Martin said he was hungry, and she goes right in his face and is like, "You hungry?" Martin avoids it with, "No, not that hungry." "Thirsty then?" Hahahaha. She was all in there. She was the 'hottest' one of them though. If only she was hot, oh lord. She comes up to me. I say, "Either you put out right now, or we leave." I then tell her to undress. She goes right in my face and starts unzipping her zipper. Then stops and waits for me to pull itt down. Just her frame dude. I was almost terrified she was gonna jump on me or beat me up. Found that really interesting and left shortly afterwards and stayed the night at Martins. Slept through my classes the following day.

Friday. Holy tits hahahh. I wasn't expecting to do much today. Prokop came over and we went down to Tino's. Sarah, Serbia, and Hillary arrive. We have some food and 2 beers each there and just chill. We then head to Jake's, where we had another 2 shots before we went back to the estate.

We chill in the park for a bit and then decide to bounce to Serbia. Turns out she has a jacuzi, so we all jump in and have a vibe. She brings out the wineglasses and pops a white wine. She then opens a red one. We're all just joking around and having such a good time at this stage. Serbia was really into me at stages, but I really need to grab my balls and initiate something. The perfect moment isn't to be relied on. We pop another bottle and we're just getting rowdy. Hahahahaha. We finish another one by the time Raoul and China show up. We're just so shwased it's ridiculous. I got dared to do some pushups naked. I didn't hesitate a second. Kinda awks when I look back, hahaha. Serbia had 'truth' and Hillary asked her if she would get with Daan. She replied with an immediate "No", followed up with a "I have a boyfriend, but maybe if we got like really close." I didn't know what to take from this, but I knew that I had to discard it as to not let it affect my mood, whatever it meant.

Anyway, it was ridiculously fun. I swear they were trying to get me drunk. I was quiiiiite drunk, yes, yes I was. Sarah left before we went into the jacuzi. Left the girls there and went back to mine with Raoul, China, and Prokop. Sat up with Raoul and China for a good half an hour - hour. She fell asleep and we chatted a bit about old times and finding a quality girl.

Woke up on saturday and felt like I was still drunk. Completely dysfunctional. Downed half a liter of water and had a cold shower. Much better. Girls came over and we all made breakfast and chilled for a good hour. I still havent found my shoes from friday. Wow I just remembered where I left them. Anyway, went to the school nextdoor and met up with Martin. Wennt home with him, ate out with his dad and brother, then went to Sarah's. Chilled there and made a cake, then went to Snow.

Was super chilled over at Snow's. Just guys chilling there, and Saraah. It was kkinda awkward with her, but she left after 2 hours. Played chess with Martin. We went to the Toad for a drink. Good fun. Got back to the estate and saw Adri in Serbia's house. I dropped her a call and told her I was bored and asked what she was up to. "(aside) Do you want NDJ to come over?" hahah. We ended up chilling for 2 hours, watching "Serbian Film" completely ridiculous movie that I don't know what to think of. Nothing notable happened. I showed up and left in Serbia's jacket. Suppose she wanted me to keep it for longer.

That's it for this weekend. Now Im left with no time for college apps and thinking of ways to get around doing 3+ hours worth of AP Lit homework.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, the part that stood out is the scaffolding. Did you see it happen?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Weekend Where... Nothing Happened

It's quite unusual for me to have one of these. I don't know if it out of this world for some of you, but I simply don't ever find myself doing nothing on a weekend anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNFdrHNYFVk&feature=fvst

Im sure something interesting happened during the week..

Felix left for overseas on monday, so maybe I'll start talking to Violet again. I actually had a brief chat with her the following day. She said she stopped talking to me because I'm an *******. I reminded her that she's a *****. All in a playful manner :)

On wednesday I decided to hit up Serbia's house to look for my shoes. Ended up chilling there for almost 5 hours. Watched some movie. She made me food. I sense nothing.

Turned out she'd thrown out the shoes on sunday. She agreed to go shopping with me on saturday.

Friday arrives and we're gonna celebrate Brian's 18th. I chill at home for a couple hours, playing LoL, not worrying about lifts. I decide upon going to town with them and start searching for lifts. Turns out there is nothing, so I end up inviting Raoul and China over. I could've caught a cab with 2 guys, but decided not to. Looking back, I should've. They had quite the night. Brian puked his guts out for like half a day and the girls went to a strip club. Fun times. Myself I had a decent time, watching TV with Raoul and China. Ordered some pizzas. I was having fun and they swore I was high. Sent them off to bed and proceeded to get a bit down on myself and play some LoL, drinking some Smirnoff.

Saturday morning I rush to school to play guitar and bass in the band. Was quite fun. Serbia showed up and didn't look nearly as good as usual. She's on some orracutan or something, makes your skin dry etc. This was quite nice, as I noticed that I lost all my investment in her, bursting my bubble. Also chatted a bit with Violet. I felt extremely boring today. Martin showed up for a bit too. Ate food and chilled with Prokop for the majority. Had a little stand-off with a teacher cause he was being disrespectful, yet expected that I would act submissive.

Went to the Waterfront with my mom and got myself 2 pairs of shoes. Pretty sweeeet. They're barefoot and water repellant, so I can use them in the summer. I like it when I don't have to care.

So yeah. I've decided that I'm gonna make this summer a time of CHANGE. I miss the periods back in the day at the time of starting this journal where I would change massively. I feel as if it has slowed down and moves in small spurts. Just now I disabled LoL on my computer; Im simply too good in that game and it absorbs my free time.

Also decided to put more effort into gym. Ate a ****ton and gymmed long on thursday and I feel huge after that. I want more of that. More progress.

I also got books to read. I bought myself "The Art of War" and downloaded "7 Habits of Highly Effective People" The latter Im 40 pages into.

I got College applications, which I must pay more attention to. I got 6 days on my UC app and 12 on Penn State. I must start working on them. No more waste of time.

Im also gonna dedicate more time to going out, daygame, and especially writing more articles. I've been postponing articles with the rationale that I've got college apps and exams. So when holidays start, articles shall come.

Oh and for you Americans, there is a southern hemisphere which has reversed seasons. Duh.

Also looking forward to Free Tour and Hotseat with Snow, this guy from RSD, and Martin (I think). Almost got enough money. Also looking for places to get my GoPro fixed cheaply. I wanna be awesome when I meet Tyler and Julien.

****it, now it turnss out mom is 40 min late. Gotta get to the gym somehow. Cheers.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also have that book, :habits of highly effective people. Just haven't read it. I'm not into that type of books. Although, I defnitley see the use in it. Review it for us, maybe?

And my friend uses orracutane. Looks weird.

Gripped

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
I also have that book, :habits of highly effective people. Just haven't read it. I'm not into that type of books. Although, I defnitley see the use in it. Review it for us, maybe?

And my friend uses orracutane. Looks weird.
"We are what we repeatedly do, excellence therefore is not an act but a habit"

I'm part way through it and its greatest popularised "Self-help" book I've read.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UC Essays and Friends

I repeatedly see that I put myself into a state of stress by worrying about deadlines and such. However, this stress isn't healthy because I don't act upon it. Either I must remove the percieved stress or I must make a better effort of acting. The man who suffers before it's necessary suffers more than necessary.

My UC applications are due on the 30th. I was told that the last safe deadline was the 24th, so I've been aiming to finish by that time. However, here I am on the 25th and I've only got 1 rought draft and one quarter finished essay with a full outline. The latter is about this site by the way. I'll be sittting up tonight and write them along with an AP Lit essay. I'll be reviewing and sending tomorrow after having some people look over them.

This has mentally occupied most of my long weekend. In reality I just spent the majority of it wasting my time. Had thursday + friday off.
Friday evening Prokop came over along with Sasha and Serbia. We just chilled hard. Had a nice and old red wine brought by Serbia, then Prokop brought out the champagne. Was a good time. I'm also getting increasingly disappointed with my subconcious. Prokop and Serbia started taking shots from this 3 year old vodka I've had on the roof. It was brown and had residue in the bottom. Had like 3 myself - to their 7 - horrible.(I FORGOT TO TYPE THIS, FORGOT HAHAHA). We decide to head to this guy in 10th grade's house. Me and Prokop end up going with a security car. Arrive and have a shot of his caramel vodka. The 2 girls there have hit the sack sadly. One of them are on my bus and I'm kinda interested in her. Prokop and I hit them up briefly. I tell her to come, but she doesn't. Was still nice.

We chill there for a little while. Smoke this vaporizer thing. Was pretty sweet. Hit me quite hard and we started heading back shortly after munching some. I spent the whole walk back looking at the stars. Got some security guys to drive us.

Sometimes I miss Norway; not necessarily the place or the people, but the emotions. I get flashbacks of them sometimes.

Got woken up by the bell, the girls arrive and we chill until they leave an hour later. Shower, then me and Prokop go to school for some community service. I'm just sitting there, MJ hangover. Nothing special happened.

Later on saturday I went to a play with Robin and our families. We left halfway cause it was fairly bad and proceeded to sleep over at his place. Took the dog for a walk and had half a J. I swear it hit me hard. It hit him hard in the gas station as he joked around with his dog and then started hysterically laughing when he realized he forgot thhat he had to pay. I forgot about this guy's lack of inhibitions.

Chilled at his place and hit the sack. Woke up early, feeling quite ****. Breakfast, gym. Energade. Smoothie. Sharebox. Win. Oh and he has composed a bunch of songs. He's real good. I loved one of them. He's certain he'll get famous and I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Drove home in a 36 year old car. Just ate more than a whole pizza. Not even full.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UC Apps, Food Poisoning, and Exams

I guess I'll make a short update. There really is not much to mention. I feel as if my memory is detoriating, so I'll lay off the 'drugs' for a little while.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UR0cpYtkBWI&list=PL0BD69368AB943C89&index=1&feature=plpp_video

I spend most of my time thinking about how amazing I'll make everything once the holidays start. Next week is exam week and holidays -5-6 weeks - start on the 12th. I keep thinking of all the things I value that I'll have time for. My sister will be here, so I won't have the internet capacity to play videogames even if I wanted to.
Expect me to make drastic changes to my game, my appearance, and productivity. I'll be pumping out some articles now that I'll be having a third share of the responsibility for the site. Not only do I need to write much more, but I must also live up to my status. That's just how it is.

I love writing in my journal. Contrary to my essays, it just flows. I still haven't done my AP Lit essay for wednesday. I won't do it either. No time. I never did it due to the UC Personal Statements I had to write. I was working on them until I clicked submit on the application, but I'll get to that in a minute (IF ONLY I COULD WRITE LIKE THIS ON MY ESSAYS!)

On friday I was invited to an 18th birthday dinner with people from school exclusively. It really was a mistake to go.
No jokes, I really had fun. Went with Prokop and the resaurant was just above Long Street. This 20 year old hot afrikaans chick was eyeing me hard, but alas, we didn't ask for more than a lighter, sadly. This is something I'll be working on during the summer. Cold approaching daytime. We need to get some experience before we go to Hotseat and Free Tour.

Anyway. Din din. fun fun. A beer here, a shot there, etc. All us who are left go dance, fun fun. Bounce back home in Lars' trunk with prokop.

Did I mention the UC apps were due today? Luckily, I had calculated that they'd be due at 9 in the morning for my timezone. Sadly, it was to be a long night. At around 1 I was starting to get unaturally exhausted. By 2 I had diarrhea and was taking breaks from the application and editing/finalizing the essays. By 4 I was puking. By 6 I finished, puked, went to bed. In the end I just felt like the whole application was **** (I was so tired I literally couldn't put in all the information). However, I simply did it because I knew that to me it symbolized a greater picture of following through with things. The fact that I had to wake my mom up to pay and her repeatedly telling me (alongsiide with her 2 hours of complaining earlier about the past - jesus) that I would never get in anyway, didn't really help. I was also fairly informal in my application. I felt that I was being genuine.

As for the rest of the weekend, I've been recovering and today I've been studying for AP bio and now to move onto Physics.

On the flipside, I've lost all my water retention, so I'm super ripped.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holiday Ramblings

It's been way long. Let me recall.

Had a week of exams following the last entry. Nothing special. I study less and less, it's ridiculous.

Went to gym and some lazer-show next-door with Martin and Snow. No chicks. I was in a great mood after parodying Lady Gaga in the shower. Mom went to her concert. Wish I did. Oh the amount of girls.

On friday when exams finished, we all went to Steve Aoki, in an airport hangar. Rocked up early with Martin, Snow, and this chick, say, Page. It was such a vibe. However, I was not feeling it at all. Sometimes you're just not in the mood, you know. It just takes more work some days. Im gonna keep this short. Overall I had a good time. Tried hooking up with the chick cause she was thrust at me. Ended up waiting too long, but had fun with trying to kiss her multiple times.

Had multiple opportunities to hook up with chicks without approaching, but I didn't capitalize. Met up with Prokop and the others. Had a hit of a J and everything went to greatness as we jammed to Nicky Romero. Prokop and I went to the front and went crazy to Steve Aoki. This chick called Amy came up to us with her friend. I didn't really recognize her and was like, "Oh hey, how you." Whereas Prokop was more, "WHATTSUP!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" Hahahaha. I forgot my energy at home. He shortly hooks up with the friend. Don't get me wrong, Amy is super fine, but I wasn't feeling it and she had a chode satellite in the way. I did have a 2 minute window though.

Later, Martin came. Chatted with us. Saw hot chick. Ravaged hot chick. He was in great state and talked to so many people. Some chick stole his phone while he was hooking up with her. He's on the forums now.
We left shortly after.

Think I spent Saturday at home(?)
Had some Dinner on sunday with Lars and Prokop. Didn't work out - sick.

Monday morning I went on a short school camp. Nothing special to note. Forgot to shave my back, so that made me fairly self-concious. Made better friends with a ton of people. I'm actually interested in this Freshman. Looks like Alexa from Project X. A couple of my friends have a bet regarding her. Good fun.
Chilled in the lap of this sophomore chick. Organized to sneak out and do dodgy things. Long story short, her phone ran out of battery an hour too early.

Finished school on wednesday. Had a chill evening at Tino's and Jakes, then playing drinking games at Serbia's. Got fairly drunk and had a good time. Sister came home today after a year. Her presence reminds me why I can easily deal with bull**** and what I aspire not to be. Everything is reframed negatively and challenged on an egoistic level.

Lol. I actually forgot: Gave Shield a call and had her come over for a couple hours. Got a few blowies while I was eating pizza. Made her knees collapse underneath her. She's such a fvcking virgin though. Aaaand out the door!

Prokop also came over. Borrowed my bike.

Thursday I went to Robin's. He was having a small party for a friend. I knew like half the people. Was nice catching up. Had a hit of a J and went to sleep in the lap of this 20 year old chick. Aparently I was there for almost 2 hours. These days have been a continuous test of how I react to drugs and alcohol. I want to challenge myself, but meanwhile, I'm just rendered socially inept.

There was this one hot chick there I was keen for. She kept looking at me for acceptance, but I was never able to hold a conversation. It was an interesting night.

We took 2 cars to Assembly, this club in town. It was hipster night and the club was literally 30 degrees. We spent most of the time outside. Spotted this really fine chick. She sits down with us and a group outside, as me and Robin share half a J of some weird stuff. Turns out I know her through Violet. I instantly go paranoid. I care. CARE.

The weed starts to make me feel odd. I go on an introprospective journey.
I feel so little. So inferior. Never in my whole life have I felt so insignificant. It felt as if everything I believed; all the values I had; everything I knew, was taken away from me. I questioned Robin, "It feels like everything up until now, I haven't been myself and this is just me. Or I've been myself up until now and now I'm not." It was a weird feeling. I couldn't speak. It felt as if all that confidence was sucked out of me. I questioned myself. Do I really have no core confidence? Am I not centered? Am I hiding my real self behind band-aids? Is what I think I know real?

Robin had left to talk to these 2 girls and I was sitting there with my leg stretched out in front of the girl. I couldn't move my leg. I felt awkward and judged. I didn't want to make a freak impression. Am I doing this to cover up some other flaw of mine - like those freak PUAs? Can I do this? It all seems so hard. I can't talk like some of my friends. I feel like a natural introvert. How am I supposed to change?
Someone mentions McDonalds and suddenly Robin and I are in a car on our way to McDonalds with 3 BOSS models. Munch munch. Robin got slapped by a drunk *****. Realized that EVERYONE in McDonalds was high. EVERYONE. Glazed eyes. Red eyes. It was like imaginary smoke was rising.

Back on the streets, this guy in a bra starts talking to us. Turns out he's getting married. He's a complete douche. Comes up close to me and Robin and tells Robin that he's gonna **** him. It was quite weird looking back, considering the state I was in. He was extremely assertive though, so I was ready to fight him if he went aggro.

He proceeded. "You're not the real object here" he tells robin. His glance switches to me, "He's the real player here." "All others are just objects acting out his reality." I was speechless.
I don't know if you guys know how much this resonates with me. It's something I used to think about a lot in my early teens and prior.
1st grade, I told my best friend on these stairs outside, looking up at him, "I have a hard time believing that there is someone like me behind your eyes."
I have concluded that this worldview is simply too egoistic though. It is great for means of idgaf and non-investment, but alas.

This week really has been one of spiritual search and uncertainty. I have not felt so much in a long time.

Back to the story, Robin and I took these 2 girls back to Robin's. However we both ended up too stoned to act out anything smart and the girls left. I didn't realize who they were until the day after. Even when I woke up I was still buzzed and philosophic. Made a very good drink of milk, nesquick and chocolate vodka. Rented a movie. Went to UCT. Hit the pool.

I have no idea what day it is after this. Im going to assume I did ****all and maybe had a dinnerparty that evening. Got a new whey protein with Creatine monohydrate and another very interesting ingredient. I'm gonna see how I can abuse it safely. Inspires me to jump on the testosterone challenge again. Let's see how much testosterone I can get!

This morning I had a 10k run. Worked my legs yesterday, so they quit after 7 kilometers. Ive done little since. Im very horny. Heading to Serbia's birthday party in 3 hours. Intending to have some of that whey and check the results. They seem to appear for 30-60 minutes, 5 hours after ingestion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ayptuva3lI

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
The weed starts to make me feel odd. I go on an introprospective journey.
I feel so little. So inferior. Never in my whole life have I felt so insignificant. It felt as if everything I believed; all the values I had; everything I knew, was taken away from me. I questioned Robin, "It feels like everything up until now, I haven't been myself and this is just me. Or I've been myself up until now and now I'm not." It was a weird feeling. I couldn't speak. It felt as if all that confidence was sucked out of me. I questioned myself. Do I really have no core confidence? Am I not centered? Am I hiding my real self behind band-aids? Is what I think I know real?
This is you being stuck in your head. You need to remain in the now. I know you know how important that is.

Remain in the now, that is where true spirituality lies.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
This is you being stuck in your head. You need to remain in the now. I know you know how important that is.

Remain in the now, that is where true spirituality lies.
I beg to differ. I think you're just simplifying terms here. It's not just 'being introverted' and 'being extroverted'. I think it's an insight to my core weaknesses. There's more to a person than his fluid spiritual state.

Jack Wealthy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's called his core spiritual state. Or his core being. It's the absolute of a person, it remains once all else is stripped away. You feel like that was your core being? Impossible, if it where then how would you judge it inferior? Your mind was the judge, not you.

From a different angle: even were these fatalist views accurate; would that help? No. Would 'deliding' yourself? Yes in this case it becomes a matter of what truth is. Subjective. In this case, should you "fool" yourself, events will begin to reflect these beliefs. You know this. woukd this then not be reality?

Josh is right. Your self-abuse was your mind reacting badly to drugs, it wasn't an objective circumstance. You have too many reference experiences contrary for you to really believe what you wrote, yet your self esteem revolts. Why? Why be in your mind, why let it run tour life, why bring negativity out in yourself? The essence of pick up is being in an emotional state and taking a girl there. All else is transient. Your thoughts do not assist this. They tax resources. Why have them? In the moment you will not. Your full resources will be dedicated to being the beat you can, doing YOUR best effort. Please accept this. Be satisfied by who YOU ARE in every moment, that is all you ever will be.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vacation stuff

The air condition isn’t working...

I was expecting to have tonnes of time these holidays to relax, read, write, and work on other habits. However, I seem to be extremely busy every single day. I had the epiphany on Wednesday that it has only been a week of holidays. It feels like so much more. I actually only have possible free time on the 2nd and 3rd of January and after the 14th. On top of this, I still have college applications that I must work on whenever I find time. Moreover, Jonas is coming for 10 days on the 22nd. Epic times.

Jesus. The car is overheating and won’t start working. Been looking over the situation; acting out my paranoia by keeping watch over two men observing us.

So, continuing the last entry.

I’d told Robin there’d be a party here, so he came over later. I can’t really remember specifics, so whatevs. Had Prokop and HB Guardian over – they’re friends with benefits. It’s Serbia’s 17th party nextdoor. Good party with chilled vibes. Not much of interest to mention. Robin really took a liking for Serbia. She seemed to take a liking for him too, giving him opportunities to hook up, but remaining slightly pulled back. Had a cool chat with Guardian and Robin. Robin took a bit of a liking for Guardian too. She’s got a cool personality also. There were some dodgy people there. Ashle, this DJ I know well, was one of them. Apparently he’d brought cocaine and put it on the cake etc. Chatted with this chick I kinda like. Chilled in the Jacuzzi, with Brian pouring champagne and vodka in our faces. Cleaned up everything afterwards. Was a chilled evening. Think I crashed at mine with Robin.

I excuse any poor writing; I’m chilling in 30 degrees and no AC with a tiny hangover.

In the morning people came over to mine and we had some breakfast and drinks. Went to the shops with Robin. Mom had another fit on me, arbitrarily complaining about anything she could think of, most prominently college applications and maths. I truly dislike when women have needs for drama in their life.

I remember hitting the gym with Robin on Monday. Dad came home late evening. It’s weird living with a family again.

Spent Tuesday relaxing. Got a message from Serbia, asking me to come out to eat with her and Valerie, and to bring Robin. Couple hours later and we’re all chilling in a restaurant down the road. Afterwards we rushed to this mall to see The Hobbit. Robin and I attempted to sneak in, but got caught. It was funny how I was unable to formulate a coherent story to the guard. I just told him, “I can’t talk. It’s just not working”

Went to a café where Robin pissed off this woman with a cupboard. Went back to mine where we watched 2Girls1Cup and 1Man1Jar, filming our reactions to both. Truly hilarious. Told each other some jokes, where I (one of very few times) delivered one really well and received outstanding recognition. The girls headed home, Robin was left confused, and we ended up watching “A Perfect Host” on tv, while persisting on trying to call girls over.

The above resulted in Guardian coming over early the following day, just before my parents left. A quick recap from Sunday is that Robin and Guardian tried to set up a threesome with Serbia, and are still keen to do so. She says she wants to lose her virginity that way. I left them alone in my room and chilled downstairs. Eventually Shield rocks up for some reason, Guardian must’ve called her. I’m just… meh. I take her to the guestroom and she doesn’t hesitate to blow me. Im checking out the weather and thinking how I’m definitely not having her over again.

The girls eventually leave. We take a trip to the shops. Prokop shows up. While all this has been happening, I’ve set up this stalker chick to come over on Thursday and Chloe, this other girl, to come over on Friday.

We head to the park and shortly Lars, Val, and Serbia arrive with a ton of booze. These two other chicks arrive too. Prokop has a thing with one of them and wants me to have the other. We all eventually bounce to Serbia's house where we crack open bottles and shot after shot. Myself I didn't have much to drink early on in the night.

Jesus, I'm realizing how much of a ****ing boring review some of my updates are. Perhaps I should change the focus a bit, moving away from recollection of events towards interesting points.

^Been a while since I wrote the above. I won't bother to go over what I've been doing since. I dont even know what I've been up to. Jonas finally came. We went to Robin's house with Serbia And Guardian and watched '3 Idiots', best Bollywood movie ,ever. I'm getting great vibes with Serbia lately.

For now, I'm spending most of my time doing college apps. I'm gonna have to message these chicks and tell them they cant stay for long or something. My parents will trip.

Oh and there was christmas. Got a Kobo and some clothes. The former being a kindle variation. Gonna be a lot of reading for me.

Done with Indiana Application. Starting essays on Georgia as we speak. I think I have roughly 8 essays in 6 days now.

Oh and Jack, you do make a great point. I should know better. However, at the same time, it was a very interesting experience.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic Nights Out: Bathrobe

I can't even remember what I've been doing since last update, but here goes.

Had a braai at Prokop's. Social times. Yay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uv5wF-E9D8Y

Went to gym with a friend. Ran into Freshmanchick and we agreed upon having a threesome. Her BF heard about me meeting her and got jealous over facebook. It was cute. He could actually kick my ass though, sadly.

Went to a braai at Sarah's. Got a lift with Serbia. Danced in the backseat to gangsta rhymes. Chilled there. Had some drinks. A puff of a J. Superkush makes me so weird. Weed in general does. I get social anxiety or something. People don't really notice, but in my head I'm just all analytical and paranoia. As it started wearing off, I was in a good state.

This chick that I liked in 10th grade was there. I'd love to meet her again just us two or something. Anyway, we all hit up the pool for a while. Chilled out. Desert. Some amazing goodbye hugs. Promises of meeting again. Borrowed pj pants. Yay.

Yesterday was a good day. Finished 4 essays for UGA and submitted my application. All in 2 hours. I then later went to this 18th with Serbia, Sarah, and her sister. The theme was 'Playboy', so I decided to borrow a robe from Serbia - Knee height with yellow ducks, wear a red tie, and red underwear.

When we finally find the place, it turns out I'm like the only guy that dressed up. Oh well. I get tonnes of attention for my attire and the night starts off well. There's an open bar and I get myself a drink and sit down with Raoul and China for a nice chat. I feel like she keeps subtly hitting on me, but I won't do anything with her - she's my good friend's GF after all.

This Sophomore chick from camp arrived and she was super drunk. She immediately came right onto me - Hip and face. Being right in front of Serbia and this other chick I'm interested in, I chose to be disinterested. I asked her where the bathrooms were and she pulled me away. This girl stopped me and said that I can't abuse her drunken state. I agree but laugh. This other girl and guy follow to make sure that I don't. I lock myself into a different bathroom although she tries to get me into another with her.

She kept coming onto me, but I resisted. Don't get me wrong, I'd do her no question in a different circumstance. Was handed a drink by this girl Im interested in, but I think that was rather to get me on a more equal level to that of the friend above. Had a couple drinks with friends, including a jaegerbomb. So good.

Shortly after, the bar tab ran out. By this time, people had left for strip clubs and had returned again. We decided upon walking to Tommy's. Such a great walk. Once there, I chilled with Max and his friends for a bit. Serbia left with friends to Dubliners while Max & Co wanted to go to Concept. They disappeared and I ran after, but couldn't find them. Ran into that girl I'm interested in - let's call her BusGirl, since I've refered to her before on my bus - and this girl, Robin. We head to Stones and party a bit. I then take an epic photo and proceeded to talk to the photographer while they disappear.

Oh and to note: All this time, people are staring at me weirdly; girls are smiling at me, opening up; I'm getting attention anywhere I go. I make eye contact with this girl laughing and smiling at me across the bar. I point to her and she comes over. Super nice chick. She came with a guy. She tells me to take my robe off and she'll take her shirt off. I strip down but she doesn't comply. (She turned out to have a great body). She decides she wants to take me to her friends and I ask the guy if she's with him, to which he says yes.

The friends consist of a another hot girl, 2-3 more girls, and 3 other guys. More people converge into the group as the night goes on. As I arrive, I'm applauded with screams and claps. They ask to see what's under and it doesn't take long till the girls force the robe off me and have me on a stripper pole. I dance with the girls. They ask why I'm dressed like this. I say it's my 18th. They say it's this chick's 18th too, but she wasn't hot, so I decided to ignore their attempts of hooking me up with her.

The guys urge me to go on stage. They set everyone up and have me crowdsurf on them. So great. After dancing with them for what must be almost an hour, I decide to take a break and get some air.

As I walk over the dancefloor, there are so many girls open for me to take them. I am still not in that zone I used to be in where I could sometimes pull girls left and right, so, in conjunction with that I'm a bit intimidated by older guys in town, chose to simply enjoy the attention and do some low risk stuff. Things that come to mind were dancing with some hot and really forward coloured girl and her going back to a guy shortly afterwards, high-fiving and dancing with 2 chicks in their 30s, and wrapping my hand around the hand of this super hot chick standing with a guy as I walked past her and smiled.

On the balcony I had a great set where I talked to two 26 year old chicks that were being pissy. I barely said anything (although I had no idea what i was doing :p ) and had them leave. Either you ****, or they leave! :D

Back on the dancefloor, I dance on stage, dance in the middle, grind with 3 girls at the same time. In the end, the song I featured above came on, and I was the only one that knew it. I led the crowd so hard from the front; almost like being back in the moshpit at Rise Against. Amazing. I then got some water with the girls and put my details in this guy's phone ( I cant find my own for a while).

Back on the street I felt like people were gonna beat me up. I tagged along with people that looked friendly as to make people not assault me. I found that Dubliners was closed, so I found myself a safe looking cab and went home for a dip in the pool.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYE and Camp: First Threesome Experience

New Years Eve was pretty cool.

So Serbia organized a small NYE party. She invited me over an hour before the others. I came half an hour early after I just finished another 2 college essays and applications. Turned out this other chick was there, so nothing special past having fun.

Oh my god Serbia is so fiiiineeeeeeeeeee now, she's gone brunette-ish. Jesus.

I remember I left and came back with Robin. Not anything I remember worth noting. Robin and I both know this chick who's in the same estate for the night, so we go search for her. After long endevours, we find her with a friend. As we meet her I just pull her in, boom.

Robin doesn't feel like taking the friend, so he goes back to the party while I take them inside my house. Show them the house, then chill with them on the couch. Im soooo chilled out. I ask them if they've hooked up before. They decide that midnight is a good time to do so. I say that I'm joining that ****.

So alas, at midnight, threeway makeout. Yay. Chill. I'm chilling under this girl's shirt. Playing with her tits. Massaging her thighs. I hear them hook up so I hook up with both seperately. Blablah. I tell them we should watch the fireworks from my room.

What follows is apparently known as Dual Induction.
In my room, I ask the one girl if she's given a massage before, I can't remember her response, but I had both take their tops of and lay down on the bed. (I intended for only one to lay down, but it didn't turn out that way). I had little idea of what to do, so I just did some massaging and took their bras off. Think I might've hooked up with both before getting up. Took my shirt of, to which they asked me to turn on the lights. Followed were compliments on how ****ing great I looked. Yet another benefit to working out.

So here I am, chilling in my bed, having 2 chicks massaging me. Can't remember here, but they started hooking up, so I just got up and stripped down to nothing. This is where I made the mistake. Instead of just putting my **** between them, I started hooking up with both and then focusing more on and ****ing the one I was more interested in. I was in an uncomfortable position, so I pulled out and put on a condom quickly. By the time I was gonna go in, she was like, "No I can't do this, I got a boyfriend." then her friend was like, "You can't force it dude, let it go."

I kept trying, and she was keen, but it was downhill from there. Ended up just chilling in bed and hooking up with both of them until they decided they had to leave. Once they left, I got dressed and went back to the party. As Robin had given the vibe that I was at my house with 2 chicks, Serbia seemed kinda bleak, but that's chilled. Oh and god what a funny party. This itialian cute hottie (although young), had hooked up with a few people and my friend had gotten liquor **** when trying to **** her. She ended up naked in the livingroom, with 2 girls trying to put her pants back on. I cant deny the hilarity and (in fact) the good view. Overall there was just a lot of drinking and fun.

The day after I was out of the house and on my way to camp by 9. I heard recently that Raoul and China got out of the house by walking on the roof. Why am I such a good wingman and friend. Who else would do that? :p

Overall, camp was great. God I was lazy this time around. Even so, it was great. Went out for my first time here in Hermanus. Ended up at Trance Thursdays at Shimmy's. We pretty much just danced intensely for 2 hours and got extremely sweaty. It was a great night due to our vibe and having fun with all of the guys. There were some insane stunners there, but it's kinda tricky with trance, maybe it wasn't my night with girls.

On saturday we went out again. Have a round of craft beer with all the guys - mind they're all like 18 to 50 - before we head to Shimmy's. Today is was commercial music. As we walk in, I bump into this chick that I've hooked up with a few times in Cape Town. On the dancefloor, it's just great! Dancing with the guys, pumping a vibe. These 2 girls are looking us out and eventually bravely come closer and dance at the edge of our group. This 35 year old drunk birthday girl dance close to me and I spin her and dance with her briefly inside our group. Go down on one knee and then spin her out. At this point, I'm right in front of the two girls. Smile, eye contact, hold out hand. Dance with both of them very briefly before I go back to how I was. It's working cause I'm just in such a great state.

I keep dancing and having occasional eye contact with the blonde one. Her dancing is amazing and I want her more and more. She's so hot. This guy comes up to her and I think it's her boyfriend. I notice he's hitting on both of them, so likely just a chode they know. From here on, I have increasingly great eye contact with the blonde, to the point where things are happening around us and we just keep looking into eachother's eyes and smiling. I want to go up to her, I am going to go up to her. Very soon I will feel it. I turn around briefly and when I turn back, they're walking away. Turns out Wookie was harrassing her friend and she dragged her away. I was sad.

Since I was sad, I grinded the chick I knew and hooked up with her in 3 seconds flat. People were amazed, but it was aight. The night kept going great and I kept flirting with all the girls. Trust me, I was on top of the club. Apart from that, I hooked up and grinded with her for a while. Fingered her briefly, then the club closed.

As the last song was playing - don't stop believing by journey - we're all singing along loudly while dancing around this guy and a girl in an effort to cheer up the girl friend of our newly made new zealander friend. As the music is cut off, we keep dancing and singing another verse and chorous. After this, we proceed to sing the camp hymn loudly. The bouncer asks us to stop, but we just keep going. We start forgetting all the words, so as we're leaving the club, we all chant to Shenandoah. Such a great vibe. Outside, we keep singing camp songs and everything is great. Drive home in Chris' car and we drive 2 girls home.

A couple of us go to the beach and get high.
Next day: So tired. Slept through a majority.

Did a 30k walk. Couple days later we went out again, to some bar - Gecko's.
Interesting vibe, with old drunk people and a seducing mom and drunk dad trying to force their (reasonably hot) daughter upon us. Was an old lady who danced like she was on drugs. There was also her daughter whom looked like a caveman and who tried to grab me. Danced a lot, but I felt more like chilling tonight. Chatted and had a good vibe with this girl, but she had a BF there. Overall a chill night. Again went to the beach afterwards. This time I got so ridiculously high that when I was sent to fetch water, I almost got lost in the trail. I swear this hill lasted forever and I was tiering myself out. When I finally came back, they were gone.

I also did a fair share of reading on my Kobo. 170 pages into Mastery by Robert Greene and 70 pages into The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand. Great books. I love how it furthens my knowledge to the same extent any book always has. I realized over again that there is just so much more to know.

I am now back and nothing special has happened. Hit the gym hard yesterday, eating heroically too. Lost some strength, but I feel more fit. I look like a caveman. Before school starts, in 6 days, I want to write a few articles, read some more, keep up a good workout regime and start a habit of meditation. And by god I'm too horny after camp. Lack of females.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
School's Back, Nights Out, Intense House Parties, And The Teachings of a Bouncer

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUW

So school's in order again and there's a couple new people, most notably another guy for our crew. No new hot bints.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC-JOW2YafM

This chick I hooked at camp tells me she has free tickets for Fez, so Robin and I head there after checking The Hobbit. I ****ing love the theme for that movie.

Hilarious as we manage to get past the bouncer as by pure luck or even destiny, hah. Earlier I had a fat chat with Robin, like a proper open chat where we learnt things of eachother that were previously unknown.

Back at Fez, we felt more like the vibe of going to a bar, but we persevered. Cheap as we are, we had brought jaegermeister and red bull and cracked it open at a table. Down it all, chat to some girls we knew already, move on.

Not much to mention about the night. It was fun, but a tad forced. I learnt yet again that I struggle when I minimize alcohol, but sometimes I feel like it doesnt help me much.

We spotted this pedophile, Avron, and took his reservation sign and ran out. Bounced to McD's with 3 girls, where I crashed hard.

SATURDAAAAAAAY
Was invited to this family gathering birthdday party at this posh club/restaurant by the stalker chick. I didn't mind, so hey, I went. Free food son. Long story short, I pulled her for an adventure to the port and hooked and fingered her behind a wall. She told me it wouldn't be a good idea to continue and I shortly realized why. I spent the whole day with period blood stains on my hand. Justice has been served.

Arrive home and within half an hour I'm at Snow's place with Zain, Rob, Mike, and this chick, Nicole. We party upstairs and drink a vodka mix and whiskey mix. BOOM We're all in a van. Snow and I are drinking whiskey mix in the back whilst hiding away from sight. HAAAH. We're building expectations; eagerly awaiting what's ahead: We've made this night into something huge in our minds.

Arrive. Snow and I take a piss on the side of the road. **** the police. Queue time. BOOM Peoplee I know and more people I know. Greetings upon high fives. Get in and run after Snow, that ****er. Enter house party!!!!! Immediately, Snow point me to a two set and says Go. I say "**** you" and approach. Atleast one of the girls were very hot and it goes very well. Winged the whole thing and they turned into two chicks I would see a lot as the night progressed. Never ended up pulling due to my subconciously undecisive actions earlier in the night.

When I see Snow again, Martin had refused to approach and thus we had him to 10 pushups while jumping over him and yelling. Again, point to 2 sets and Snow and I approach. We end up with these 4 girls who turn out to be flying on the clouds cooked out of their minds. God it was funny. Great interactions. At one point, I really don't care at all, and hahahahaha. Being there in a lull of conversation in the group, I screeched out the most ridiculous laughter I could find inside me. The reactions were immediate and all the girls were on the grass laughing.

Afterwards I was chatting to this Argentinian exchange student. She's super keen and I go dance with her. Instead of just pulling her, I get more interested in observing her attempting to dance sensually to this ridiculous trap-dupstep-filth that was playing. Leave and look for friends. I was in a ridiculously pumped state and it was rubbing off. Met Serbia and the chicks. She's compliant and into me for now and everything is great.

Run into the graveyard chick and her friend, who turns out to be none other than Dancer. I never got the chance to meet her properly tonight, but she was looking fiiine from what I could see. She had a stage 1 clinger of a guy bestfriend walking around with her.

Meet lots of girls I know. Happy days. Walk onto the main dancefloor, where everyone just dispersed. So alone on the dancefloor I dance and then lay flat as a cloud of smoke forms around me.

I talk to so many people. Sheezus. Walk up to Shield and Guardian and have them make me do something ridiculous. They tell me to do a ridiculous dance. I walk onto the grass and sit down. I feel like it. I enter a lotus position and meditate for some seconds. I smile and stand up, perhaps I did some dancing. I am applauded.

They comment on how this chick sitting on the stairs is only wearing a bra. This perked my interest so I immediately go sit inbetween her legs and talk to her and her hott friend. Her friend is being really close and suddenly rests on my shoulder, so I quickly hook up with her. Robert shows up so I leave the hot friend for him to have and I pull the other to hook up while Rob talks to the friend. I figured it'd be better if I got the bra chick away, so I pulled to isolate, but the chick followed with Rob. Eventually lost them after I was chatting with friends.

At this point, I could feel my state dropping. It was a weird feeling: On the outside, I was super high energy, bouncing, fun, and happy. On the inside, that was true too. However, I felt that it wasn't genuine. I knew that I had to trust the process and it would come to me: "Act as if [you're in state]." Even so, it wasn't working. It was great on many levels, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I found myself relying on friends to have fun and take consistent action. It was at this point that I decided to take a piss.

Taking my piss, I notice there's someone else also taking a piss. We start talking and it turns out to be a bouncer, named Paul. As we get talking, he tells me a synopsis of his life story and I get to learn about his background and such. Relating it all to the party, I told him how I was feeling. In addition, I also said, "I hate to say this, because I know it'll sound wrong, but you know Pick up? I do that." Started talking about the self-improvement aspect of it, something he knew well about and he knew authors such as Anthony Robbins. The significance of this was a 5 minute speech he gave to me:

I was doing it wrong he said. I was not following my instincts. I let myself come in the way and disabled myself from achieving my purpose. If I were to let my instincts act through me, I would be guided towards my destiny. Everything is here for a reason; why did we meet here? With our mindsets, don't worry, we are bound to meet again.

As he delivered his talk, I would acknowledge while I took deep breaths and halfway meditated in our presence. I thanked him. He told me to just wait till his company were to take the world by storm: The next big thing. We greeted and went together back to the party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUHWrpjGVkg

Arriving, I felt calm: not quite the 'searing hot coal' calmness described by Tyler, which I have experienced. Neither the calm fury that I have also experienced. No, this was different. I was calm down to my vey being. I trusted myself fully - no, I trusted my surroundings completely. There was no thinking, feeling, nothing. Just trust and a serenity.

Initially, I wanted to show Paul that I was indeed back in my element and patted a few guys on the back and made my way in. I looked to my right and saw this guy I knew with these 2 chicks. I walk up and greet them. Start talking to them and quickly just the one that interests me: this German beauty of an exchange student. I feel as if it was just my presence alone that attracted her. I asked if she would like to dance, she asks her friend, I ask if I can just borrow her for 5 or 10 minutes. We're off to the dancefloor.

Everything is so fluid. There are no worries, no strifes, just the moment. I cant help but smile. Or tear up. She's holding a bottle of something, so I take it and put it in my pocket, so she can get her hands free. Everything just happens. We're dancing, holding hands, spinning. Smile. Stroke hair. She loves me. We hook up. This continues for 5 minutes before I briefly chat with friends and she disappears.

But you know what? Everything is ALRIGHT. I walk towards the bonfire. There are 2 chicks on the way. I swear (as usual) that I've seen one before and stop them. I start talking to the other and pull her in quickly. We barely kiss before her friend drags her away.

I notice a distinct difference from before: I am now giving value without expecting anything in return. Previously, sure, I was fun and had a great vibe, but I was seeking validation, fun, state, and sex on the inside. This was completely different.

Right after this, there was these 2 chicks that I ran into. I start hooking up with one and the asian friend doesnt like it. Hah. I pull in again before she is violently dragged away.

BROOOOOOOOOOOS! Briefly meet Robin, Snow, Martin, etc. I remember I took Robert for an approaching adventure. Cant remember if I hooked a chick - there were 8 in total for the whole day. Chatted with Musclewoman, but more so with her friend.

I remember walking up to these chicks in my school. A couple being fine. Ah before this I was chatting with some chicks with Wakisa. Ridiculous. Snow then shows up and brags of being slapped after asking a chick to give him a *******. Not 10 seconds later arrives a chick that screams of how this guy just asked her to give him a *******. HAAAAAAAAh. What do I do? I pull her very close, look her in the eyes, hold the tension and expectation, and ask her: "Would you like to give me a *******?" Classic. She quickly disappears.

----- continued:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intense House Parties, And The Teachings of a Bouncer Cont'd

So I move onto these girls in my school, with Grant, this guy I made friends with, whom wanted to join my school and who also informed Snow and I of this house party next weekend. He says that this girl and I should totally hook up, then he disappears. This chick I've already fingered (outside her clothes) in a car, doing community service, so easy backstory. She mentions how she has to go pee. I obviously strike and lead her to the darkness. HAHAHAHA. Hooked up and led her to the bathroom.

Back again, Valerie asks me if I hooked up with her. Apparently she saw us. After this, Serbia was giving me a poor vibe. Cute. I want to get her eventually though, but it was great being able to let go of it and not have her hold me back. Lol so cliche.

Talk to more girls. Cant remember more specifics. Took a shot with some friends and finished the bottle I got from the chick just before we left. In the car on the way to Zain, I was simply extatic. What an amazing change. I look out the window as tears of joy start running down my face. I tell Snow to check this and drag his finger across my face. I get ridiculously drunk in the car, get McDonalds, and then go to sleep right after Snow flashes his balls. Classic.