Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow I really enjoyed trigonometry today, I got what the teacher was all about.
well today I spent almost the whole breaktime with Shorty, I got to admit, she is one outstanding kisser, I swear her tongue is made of honey!
She is still abit shy though, but my patience is getting her more comfy.
Don't have time to post little details. Gotta do homework now. Later gents!

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And he's onto the next one! Bro, I'm downright IMPRESSED by you lately. Keep up the good work (overall!)

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks homeboy.
I am really really tired so I am going to make this short.
Today was my first date with Nono, she came to my place, I served her snacks with chocolate. We talk and get to know eachother better.
I then start playing with her hands, then kissing her wrists. I look at her deep in the eyes, circle my index finger around her lips then kiss her.
We are both excellent kissers, I turned her on so much that I was the first guy to ever finger her. I will go into detail tomorrow on how to do these like a real seducer.
My lips hurt, my back got scratches. Good session, we kissed for a combined time of 2 hours I think.
At about half 5, I took her back to her place. God knows how I am going to sleep, she rocked my world!
Dj's its essential you learn the art of kissing, good kissing. I will post some tips tomorrow Playahs! Stay cool eh!

novaknight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,
I'm highly impressed with what you've been doing. Not only do you build up to these things well, you execute them nicely! Well done!

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kissing the senoritas.

Thanks, Nova, I try my best man.
Some tips written here might be common knowledge but im going to write it anyway.
It should noted that I wear braces, I bet you guys didn't know that.
How do you know a girl wants to be kissed? Lol I don't know exactly, but telling them to come closer while staring deep into their eyes always works for me.
Okay first things first, Player make sure your breath don't stink, make sure you don't slobber all over her, don't rush...Be gentle, don't let your teeth clash Oh and for pete's sake don't let your hands freeze, you want to give her a mind blowin smooch right?
Now that thats outta the way. When you first start kissing, make sure your lips are moist. While kissing, be gentle, don't rush..Yet. Make sure you use all the muscles in your lips and tongue, make it fluent like poetry. Tilt your head in the opposite way to make it flawless and go left and then right and on and on. You can also suck on her bottom lip and while it is inside your mouth, lick it in any motion. You can also suck her tongue smoothly or you can open her lips with yours, then stop and let the tongue play tongue-wrestling with hers.
Don't put in your tongue as if you are digging for treasure, gently touch hers, play with her tongue don't fight it.
What to do with your hands? If its the first kiss, the waist is probably a good place to start. You can also cup her face with your hands with your hands on both her cheeks( Very romantic!). You could also pull her hair very lightly and gently, don't hurt her player, this will be like two animals filled with lust!
And well, the butt...Oh the butt, you can squeeze it, massage it or whatever you want. Be a painter with your hands and let them explore.
One way to send her to raptures is to kiss and lick her neck, the neck is very sensitive. If you want to add spice to it, lick her neck and then blow very gently on it. Watch those eyes roll back!
Lick around the ear and especially the back then nibble on the earlobe and you will surely have made her feel loved.
Kiss the hands, especially the wrists.
Kiss like a seducer, now go out and put work in.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today was just a regular day, went to class, talked with a few girls(friends), took pictures with some of them. Okay so I just found out that Shory got a bf at school so I ain't longer messing with her, her bf got gold teeth(nuff said!)
Don't want no drama now, I could see her, from the corner of my eye, her staring at me, wishing I'd come talk to her. I just greeted her nicely and went on as normal.
So at about 9 pm I logon Mxit, the girl I had on Saturday, Nono, says her friend saw my picture on Facebook and she wants to experience my seduction.
I didn't know what to say, for some reason, I felt like a piece of meat that is just being used. But anyway its cool.(Not really though, I got feelings too) Haven't seen her picture so I don't whats coming, but I don't think im going to do it, don't wana be a toyboy.
Later Dj's its 11pm and I ain't in bed.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Don't let ANYBODY mess around with you like that. You're too good for that. If she wants to get with you she'd better do it herself and not have her friend hook her up.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha Norwegian, it just didn't feel right, im letting it pass though.
Okay so today I wanted to spend some time with Shy, but the problem is she was with Shorty and there were like 5 of them. So I just figured "Ah Fvck it" and walked up to them.
Immediatly Shy left( what a bummer) I talked with the group for about a minute then as I was about to leave, Shorty wanted to go with me (Another bummer!) so I took her upstairs and kissed her, bad move I know, but my lips were dry, I couldn't help it. Shy actually saw us, she acted all happy but I could tell she hated it.
So I take shorty back to her class and then as I walk back, Shy comes to me and shows me the guys that hate me because I am talking to her( like I give a fvck!), we talk about me and her, can't exactly remember what we said but I remember telling her I really would like to date her, she just left me standing there. She sent an Sms and apologized for it later though. Enough about the Shy and Shorty drama.
I stayed at school for extra classes and took the 4 o clock bus, its filled with ladies but I just put my earphones and went to sleep.
At my drop off point, I go out with this light girl, bout a 7 on my scale. I think, well why not.
Me: hey, I don't know you, thats not good. My name is Nino. Whats yours
Her:Nice to meet you Nino, I am Dee.
Me: okay Dee, if you live around here, gimme your digits so we can meet up.
Her: Wow..okay
Me:What? Ah damn my phone's battery is dead. Take mine.
Her: (Takes my numbers) So when must we meet up?
Me: Call me and we will discuss the details eh?
Her:Okay then Nino, I will. I am taking the next turn. It was nice meeting you by the way.
Me: the feeling is mutual. Stay cool
That was basically it. I will see what happens with her. Later brothers!

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... you're smooth man. You really have success.. still don't know how you do it tho.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, the real success is being true to myself, what happens after, happens. Good or bad.
Okay so today I was rolling with Zaza and Kop around the school, we saw a group of 3 girls,fairly good looking, and went straight ahead, as usual my hommies trust me with openers, So I greet them and say " hey ladies, its not good for us to be in the same school and not know eachothers beautiful names, I am Nino..who wants to start?" Their names are Bee, Lee and Tee. It went alryt. We will see.
Afterschool arrives, I am chilling with my Amigos waiting for the bus, then suddenly Shy and Shorty call me.
"Who do you really want to date?" Is the first thing they asked. I get abit shocked as people were starting to stare, I relax, open my pack of chips, and start chewing. They ask again.
So I told them the truth...I want Shy. Shorty was almost in tears at this point, but hey a mans gotta be honest, I can't have them both.
Shorty then leaves, and I take Shy to her bus, we hug and share deep contact before she utters "Come see me tomorrow".
Damn after so long I may finally get to date her tomorrow. I do feel for Shorty though, breaking her heart was never my intention. Oh well I make mistakes too and nobody is perfect.
Later Players.
Edit: Shy just called me, she can't do this to her bud(I am not going to beg her or convince her to date me). Players I am done with them. I now declare them officialy LJBF'ed. Case closed.

Last edited:

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing great because I think you just let yourself be and act through your own intentions. Basically you're doing what you want. That's why you're honest and that;s why you do't need any techniques and stuff ( anyway for sure you hae developed your own). I now think as giving yourself permision to be as you are( but in a positive way)like: I see that girl and wanna talk to her. I want to do that so I do it. One may mistake his true intention with that voice in his mind telling him why he's unqorthy or fear.
Am I close?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron said:
You're doing great because I think you just let yourself be and act through your own intentions. Basically you're doing what you want. That's why you're honest and that;s why you do't need any techniques and stuff ( anyway for sure you hae developed your own). I now think as giving yourself permision to be as you are( but in a positive way)like: I see that girl and wanna talk to her. I want to do that so I do it. One may mistake his true intention with that voice in his mind telling him why he's unqorthy or fear.
Am I close?
Yeah very close buddy, you getting it more and more. Fear sometimes just perks up, I don't know why but I kinda like the adrenaline it gives to me. I stop fighting it, I just act despite fear being present.
Once you start doing things that make sense to YOU, you will be effortlessly smooth. It don't have to make sense to us, aslong as it works for you then you won't feel the need to ask questions all the time because then you will be figuring stuff out on your own.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you start doing things that make sense to YOU, you will be effortlessly smooth. It don't have to make sense to us, as long as it works for you then you won't feel the need to ask questions all the time because then you will be figuring stuff out on your own.
I believe you , bro , and that's really what I want to do. To find answers on my own. The thing is I don't know HOW right now and that's what bothers me. How can you become like that... doing things that make sense to you and finding stuff on your own...? it sounds basic, but it's important for me cause I wanna do this!

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. I say this because I must say I don't have nearly any experience. No reason to lie. However, once I passed the inaction stage and started to give myself permision to act I realise I don't know what to do. It's like... there's the girl. I know I want her ( suppose), and I am open to do something about it, but I don't know what to do... guess what... I did nothing...

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still am often of loss on what to do, but I often do it despite of not having a clue. You simply won't get much further by just reading. Not only aren't you growing; but you can only remember That much of what you read. It takes time. I used to (still do at times) just say and do the same (not extreme, just things like openers and some stuff to fall back on.) The reason for that was that I'd used it already and knew it worked, and I always remembered it.
You're just scared of officially changing, and putting yourself out there.

Pozitron

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just scared of officially changing, and putting yourself out there.
Yea, probably just making excuses and being afraid. It's a big step for me tho.
If I think about it... yes, reading can help you till and extent. I think I need now to DO rather than to KNOW.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pozitron…You will get there, have patience brother. Just trust your gut

Okay so it was a chilled Saturday, woke up at about 9, when to the bank to pay some accounts.
I then arrived home and watched despicable me( I love animation) and then my close bro comes over, we go and grab some dagwoods and chips, Then Nono calls and says she is bored, she wants to come over, I think she is just joking and I brush her off.
She calls again and says she is serious, I was like okay then come (I didn’t think she would come, she lives far from me).
So while my hommie and I are watching “The 41 year old virgin” (whack movie) she calls and says she’s got off the taxi and wants me to come and collect her. As I saw her coming down the street my heart just felt so warm.
We go to my house, chilled and talked abit, I ask her about her boyfriend, she doesn’t answer me, I think she is not feeling him anymore. I don’t know gentlemen, but this girl makes me feel loved, I lay on her lap, and she just brushed my cheeks and my hair.
When my dad came back at about 6 pm. We chill for about 30 minutes then I take her to catch a taxi, she just called me now and say’s she has arrived safely. Man I wonder where our relationship is heading to.
Anyway, you guys remember Shy right? Now that I have LJBF’ed her, she is the one now chasing me, though not too obviously but subtly. Thank this forum for teaching me how to notice when a girl likes you. Well I don’t know, I’m not going to fall for her act again, well maybe not now…Just want to make it hard for her to get me.

I kinda want you guys to experiment with doing as little as possible to getting a girl, just try it.

DJ422

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll pull a line from what a girl once told me (I happened to be crushing on her best friend a that time, but I had kino'd this girl). "I really like this guy who I know doesn't like me (I.E. He asked my best friend to the GIRL ask GUY dance). *But I still try*. I hope he asks me out soon."

Not every girl will be willing to chase someone who is CLEARLY disinterested, however, if a girl wants you badly enough and you pull back a little, She'll chase you down.

Now that I think about it, there's this Senior girl who I kino'd at the same time as this other girl. After the musical, I didn't see her much. Just the other day she smiled warmly at me in passing. She's probably interested in me to some extent.

I also have a female friend who crushed on a guy living out of country, who she saw like twice a year, for FOUR years. Again, they aren't all like this but once they decide they want you, they won't give up easily.

Just be decent about it. If you treat a girl badly, it makes you look bad and pushes her out the door.