Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you my bro, I will do that as soon as I find myself on a desktop that has an internet connection, I started my blog using my blackberry, even now, I'm actually typing on it. There are things I can't do on this phone that I could with a PC, like links and stuff like that, but I will definitely do that and I'd be honoured to write a guest post in the future.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas.

Let's dive right in to the matter at hand. On Thursday, my girlfriend from college, Mbali, had to come through to my place but she flaked and gave me a really stupid, dumb excuse but I didn't lose my cool because I haven't f*cked her yet( don't stress DJ's, I will, school's been hectic). Anyway, in my anger, I sent 3 messages to random chicks on my Whatsapp, just seeing who would bite, one did.

I just said I had hubbly and I wanted to smoke it with someone on Friday, she agreed and it was on. So, after writing and finally passing my Program Design test with 86%, I rushed back home, boarding on that taxi like a man on a mission.

I arrived at about 4 and just as I was about to put down my bag, she told me she was waiting for me.. I picked her up from the bus stop. Got into the house, blazed that hubbly until I decided to play truth or dare. I dared her to take the smoke out from my mouth, she did and we kissed heavily.

We made out for a while and I picked her up to my bedroom, she tried to resist but I remember quoting one of Drake's verses to alleviate her worries, something about not feeling ashamed. With my condom under my pillow, it was a quick manoeuvre that guaranteed we wouldn't lose some steam. Then, we had sex. It was beautiful, but too short, I could only go for a round because my dad would arrive at any moment and that was putting me off, besides, I had to go the gym.

Funny thing is, she has date today, in fact, she showed me bf's pic on her phone, even has him as a wallpaper.

The journey continues.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Don Juans, here's a mini field report, haven't hit the field as much as I'd like but here we go:

Yellow Bone girl
Me: Hey girl, how are you?
Her: I’m good and you?
Me: I’m great but I want to know you, I’m Thato and you are? (I extend
my hand)
Her: (refuses to shake my hand), I don’t shake stranger’s hands.
Me: That’s the whole point, its an introduction.
Her: Yeah I know but then you know…
Me: No, I don’t know, so, when are we chilling together?
Her: We are never chilling together.
Me: Okay then, have a nice day.
Haha! That was a swift rejection, and quickly after I talked with her, I
saw another yummy brownie and pounced.
Yummy brown
Me: Hey there.
Her: Hello
Me: I thought you looked cute and I had to come over and introduce
myself.
Her: Thanks, I’m Mbali and you are?
Me: I’m Thato, nice to meet you( I extend my hand).
Her: I’m sorry, but I don’t do handshakes.
Me: You are the second girl to do that, is my hand really that ugly?
Wow..
Her: No, I just think its inappropriate, that’s all.
Me: Okay, but then, I’d still like to spend some one on one time with you.
Her: Well, I’m sorry, but I have a boyfriend, in fact, I’m going to him
right now.
Me: oh, no stress then, nice knowing you.
2 quick rejections in less than 10 minutes. That was sometime during
the week. Yesterday(Friday), while doing my software engineering
project, I felt horny like a goat and decided to go out and sarge.
I went out, took a walk to Gold Spot and on my way, there weren’t any
chickcs in sight, the ones I saw were either in larger groups or they
were significantly older than me. After walking for about 50 minutes, I
decided to call it quits.
I took a different route on my way home and I bumped into two girls that
I know that were standing with a cute number I didn’t know. She was
drop dead gorgeous, I just had to. We talked a while before the two girl I
knew went away and left me with this hunnie named Thuli.
I introduced myself, and for a change, she shook my hand. Because I
had to rush to the gym, I couldn’t really run any solid game but she
added me Facebook and, I’d hate to sound arrogant but she looks fairly
attracted to me, when I’m done with the school project I will mack on
her quickly.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey fellas, time for a quick update.

I don't know if I've mentioned it here but this month was termed "The Honesty month" by my friends. 11 days into it and I must say, its the greatest thing ever. I've not got at least 7 prospects that I'm working on, as you, my dear reader know that I'm striving towards improving my closing efficiency.

I approached my last 2 prospects yesterday. The first one was sitting at a shop, waiting for her food, I saw her legs and went crazy.

Me: Hey, why didn't you get some food eh?
Her: Aww, I didn't know you wanted some hey.
Me: No but look at me, don't I look like a hungry person?
Her: No, you look absolutely full.
Me: Okay, I will forgive you this time, by the way, I'm Thato and you are? (Extend my arm)
Her: (Shakes my hand), nice to meet you. My name is Mbali.
Me: Okay Mbali, so do you live around here?
Her: Yeah but I live a bit further down hey, and you?
Me: I live just around this corner, in fact, why don't you and I hook up sometime?
Her: Okay, I will wait for your call.
Me: I don't have your number.
Her: take out your phone, let me give them to you.
Me: Cool beans, I will then call you up sometime.
Her: No stress.

I sent Mbali an sms yesterday, giving her my number, she has yet to reply.

As I made my way home, I saw a short little number that lives around my street but I've never really had a talk with her. I passed her and said "Hi". We spoke a bit and she intrigued me when she said she know what Nonceba and I did. Haha, I didn't know they were friends. We talked a bit and I ended up taking her digits. I've yet to send her a message.

Anyway, do you guys remember Butt? The girl I lost my virginity to 3 years ago? Well, she arrived in the hood yesterday and I told her I want to "fvck her in the garden" she was taken back by that at first, but she ended up being very excited for it. She was supposed to be here today but she sent me a message in the morning telling me about some work emergency. Damn it, would have loved that ass!

An ex of mine, Nomthandazo, has requested to visit me this Saturday. Will see what will go down, I'm not counting her as a prospect though.

Later Players.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello my Dons.

Well, as I may or may not have written but Butt was supposed to initially come on Tuesday, but she ended up flaking on me. Yesterday she told me she was gonna come today, she didn't flake.

So, she came at about 1. We talked for quite some time, about her life, my life and all things in between. Then, I got a boner and I started to brush her thighs, she resisted because of my gf, Mbali, but it was token resistance and we ended up kissing. Led to a make-out on the couch. I picked her up and we went to my bedroom and damn it! I got a boner so hard it hurt a bit.

Then, we got naked and all, before she told me she was on her periods. At that time, my mind was just thinking "Get in", and she practically okay'ed me so I went in. Rocked for a few moments and I came. Took out the bloody condom and then only did I get a bit uneasy, we tried to go for seconds but nah, my dik wasn't having it, it stayed limp haha. So we just kissed and all, and then talked on my bed. She's such a cool girl, if I wasn't playing around, I'd really make her my solid gf. Cool, cool chick. I took her home and we hugged and she told me she'd come see me whenever she was in the hood.

And, she ended things with her bf of 10 months yesterday, don't know, just felt like throwing that in there.

Anyway, I got 2 prospects lined up for this Saturday. I basically went full Mode One with Nommie on Whatsapp and yep, she wants the D. She bragged about how I wouldn't be able to handle her, we will see. Only problem is, she lives a bit far and she's gonna come at 1, when my father will most likely be in the house. I will just have to see, might not bang, but we will see.

And then, another prospect for Saturday is the 2nd girl I approached in the above post. Her name is Patricia, 17 and got a kid. Now, I'm highly confident of banging her, thing is, my dad will be leaving at 5pm to go to church(weird) till Sunday at 7am. This means the house will be mine. Patricia lives around the hood, so I want to make her sleep over. Bang her all night! She's agreed about coming to my place but, we shall see about the sleep over.

Later players!

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Darn dude. Got to say, you make it easy to get it in, I'd like some pointers on how you do it if you don't mind dude?
I want to make this upcoming year full of me getting action from chicks, so I'm using this summer to make some improvements to my self.
Thanks man.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro, I presume when you say get it in, you mean the D right? In that case then I do what did yesterday, get the condom on and then put the D on her V and then just tell her to get in for me, and then she will navigate it using her hand, then bingo, its in. Hope that helped you man.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. Well, I got that part down. But let me be a little clear with that,

Lets say I just a girl, and we're talking and stuff, how could I escalate to the conversation from talking to, go on date to, se*.
I realize you gotta to have a social circle and all and got to be pretty well known around the school which I am. But ya, I'd like some help on that? Better?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, yeah, now you put it more clearly bro. Well, I don't do dates in the traditional sense of going to a movie or grabbing lunch. My "dates" are back home.

I'm pretty much straightforward, I reveal my sexual intentions within the first 5 minutes of talking, if she is down, we exchange numbers and we schedule a meet. Sometimes I get the number without having revealed my intentions maybe because she was in a hurry or she was with other people, like her friends, I then reveal my intentions on Whatsapp, sms, bbm etc. And we schedule a meet.

Getting them over, well, you can literally say anything, I usually invite them over so we could smoke my hubbly bubbly pipe. Girls love it! Once they are there, play games using the pipe, my favourite is truth or dare. Then, yeah, just kiss them and take it from there.

Felt that was a bit verbose, put simply, I'm just an honest guy who shamelessly pursues sex and is willing to let that be known, quickly.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Missed out on a possible threesome on Saturday, remember Patricia? Well, she wanted to come with her buddy, Kamo. She wanted to come at about 1. I waited until 2 then I decided to go they gym. On my way back, I get a call from her saying she's on her way, its about 4pm and I tell her that my dad comes at about 6pm. So I told her that we will have to reschedule but she's been pestering about me coming over, she even wanted to come today but I told her that its on for Wednesday.

And Nommie, yeah, I will have to reschedule her for sometime this week too. Couldn't meet up with her because of college constraints but thank God I'm closing this week, albeit its only 2 weeks. In those 2 weeks, I'm going in HARD. Also have to start hitting on Thuli since their schools are closed now.

Anyway, I picked up some girl on the way to college, her name is Bontle, I'm not sure why I did. Her butt looked juicy, perhaps that's why, but I got her PIN and I'm thinking of hooking up something casual with her. She's abit fat, uhh, I don't know haha. Guess I'm just a horny bastard these days.

And Mbali? My college gf? Fvck her, I'm thinking of dumping her as soon as possible, she's been flaking like a b*tch and is all mute on me just because I refused to commit to her.

And Nompilo? She said she'll tell me when she will come around.

Later my Players.