Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Ok, getting back to the issue....

Originally posted by jakethasnake
Let's just focus on the poster's original question (how an Asian dude can overcome barriers and go for non-Asian babes).
If you find yourself in the position that you ARE asking that question, than you're asking the wrong question. You should never feel so insecure to where you should feel the need to prove to yourself or to anyone that you can get a particular race.

BUT, I bet your barrier is more on how to get babes at all. Start with that, guys. Until you've proven yourself in your own domain, don't go to advanced. Learn to walk, before you run.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Ok, getting back to the issue....

Originally posted by vectorz
If you find yourself in the position that you ARE asking that question, than you're asking the wrong question. You should never feel so insecure to where you should feel the need to prove to yourself or to anyone that you can get a particular race.

BUT, I bet your barrier is more on how to get babes at all. Start with that, guys. Until you've proven yourself in your own domain, don't go to advanced. Learn to walk, before you run.

Oh come on dude. Drop the haughty attitude. What makes you think that people here (including me) can't get girls at all? All I'm trying to do is be very clinical and analytical about this whole issue, so we can see the issues shaping us and our lives. So far this thread has been nothing but a mess of emotions thrown about. So don't shyt on this anymore, vectorz. No more lecturing from you, Mr. Big Man. :rolleyes: :D Let's get back to the point - some throwing monkey wrenches into the flow of discussion.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shyguy208
Here's my opinion of this whole issue of Asian/Oriental guy's picking up girls...
To all the asian fellas... If you ever have kids, teach them to be good at everything including studying BUT most of all make them build muscles, encourage them to vent their anger out in public (then calm them down in their mid teens), don't over react if they get into fights at school (teach them how to fight better - again calm them down later as they get into adulthood), let go on protests, if they want to be an actor/model let them, allow them to hang out with lots of girls (in fact make them!), and teach them the DJ ways...
This is the king of bad advice. Do NOT live out your issues through your children. Take care of your issues, and leave your children out of it. People who try to live their insecurities through their children only screw up their children more than they. Especially if you're teaching your kid to overcompensate in agression and anger reaction. You've got issues, and I highly recommend you refrain from having offspring until you've figured yourself out. We already have enough Asians out there with the 'chihuahua complex'. Always feeling they have to prove themselves by barking and biting. Be the Bulldog.. the one that has such a massive prescence, that it's always relaxed and never feels the need to prove. Stop being a Chihuahua. They're annoying.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A gripe that I do have is that I think positive/strong/cool/good looking/sexy asian/oriental men are under represented in the public domian, positions of power, Hollywood, and the media. I don't count Jackie Chan (or any of the other asians that are only on screen to kick butt and not speak very much let alone try to charm the leading lady in to bed) as cool, strong, good looking (definitely tending towards the ugly end in my opinion), or sexy. Have you ever noticed that in all the films that star an oriental (like Jackie Chan) there is always a cooler/sexy white dude that is a sidekick but who usually steal the show (ceratinly in terms of sex appeal)? Just wondered if I am the only one to have noticed this.

I think we should just drop this media representation stuff. It's a very legit point and I feel you on that , but the more we talk about it, the more white people are going to think that all Asian men are doing is blaming the media.

Like I said, it's simply time for us to step up. And that's the end of it.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Ok, getting back to the issue....

Oh come on dude. Drop the haughty attitude. What makes you think that people here (including me) can't get girls at all? All I'm trying to do is be very clinical and analytical about this whole issue, so we can see the issues shaping us and our lives. So far this thread has been nothing but a mess of emotions thrown about. So don't shyt on this anymore, vectorz. No more lecturing from you, Mr. Big Man. :rolleyes: :D Let's get back to the point - some throwing monkey wrenches into the flow of discussion.
I dunno jake. There's no way for me to know, nor do I care. Only you do and be truthful to yourself. Since I'm not here to discuss the original point on how to lay only white chicks, I won't participate any further. Good luck on your 'quest'.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To all the asian fellas... If you ever have kids, teach them to be good at everything including studying BUT most of all make them build muscles, encourage them to vent their anger out in public (then calm them down in their mid teens), don't over react if they get into fights at school (teach them how to fight better - again calm them down later as they get into adulthood), let go on protests, if they want to be an actor/model let them, allow them to hang out with lots of girls (in fact make them!), and teach them the DJ ways...

I agree with vectorz on this one. It's no good to pass shyt like that on to your kids. This is how prejudice and ignorance gets passed on - I see it every day in people. I see white parents hold their children extra tight when a black man walks by or an Asian guy stops to compliment them on how cute the kid is. Such ignorance. :rolleyes: Those kids will be *just* as terrified and racist against non-whites as their parents were. DO NOT be like them - make your children good human beings by teaching them to be open-minded, and try your best not to pass on your own prejudices to them.

And above all - don't ENCOURAGE aggression and anger, for chrissakes! What kind of crap is that?? That is pure poison. :confused: :mad:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, getting back to the issue....

I dunno jake. There's no way for me to know, nor do I care. Only you do and be truthful to yourself. Since I'm not here to discuss the original point on how to lay only white chicks, I won't participate any further. Good luck on your 'quest'.

Please, don't mock me. This isn't a 'quest'. What makes you think that my mission is to nail a white girl? I've had experiences with them, and they are mostly just like other girls. Most people here know that I'm not blindly pro-white, like a banana sellout. In fact some people have accused me of Asian militancy. :D No -- rather, this is a general discussion to assess and mabye come up with an understanding why things happen to us Asians, and hopefully to come up with a few ideas.

Anyway, I would be happy to see you leave this thread if you don't have anything to add. You almost never do, and are continuing that trend. All you're doing is stalling the discussion.
Cheers. :)

Oh, and one more thing -- You reek of posters that post at www.goldsea.com - your tone and persona is highly reminiscent of that place. It's a very cool and empowering website, but the arrogance and haughty attitude of 90% of the posters is just..... oppressive. That's why I've never posted there, although it's entertaining to read comments by some people. Surely, you're a regular poster there. Your 'style' just reeks of Goldsea. :D

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, OK agree with you (vectorz and jake) on the children thing. Just got carried away... Don't worry, I am not going to have kids for a while yet...

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with vectorz on this one. It's no good to pass shyt like that on to your kids. This is how prejudice and ignorance gets passed on - I see it every day in people. I see white parents hold their children extra tight when a black man walks by or an Asian guy stops to compliment them on how cute the kid is. Such ignorance. :rolleyes: Those kids will be *just* as terrified and racist against non-whites as their parents were. DO NOT be like them - make your children good human beings by teaching them to be open-minded, and try your best not to pass on your own prejudices to them.

And above all - don't ENCOURAGE aggression and anger, for chrissakes! What kind of crap is that?? That is pure poison. :confused: :mad:
Well I don't know about you but I wouldn't want my kids getting robbed by n1ggers they better watch themselves.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus dude. Don't use derogatory racial terms without context. That was just low-class.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doppel
Well what the heck I live in SE Washington DC I am not tryin to be high class!!!
You live in Southeast... Near Anacostia and Navy Yard? You are a brave brave man if you go out much at night. I salute you. ~Zappa

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
You live in Southeast... Near Anacostia and Navy Yard? You are a brave brave man if you go out much at night. I salute you. ~Zappa
I get all the females around this Anacostia joint.

Reaction score
Jesus dude. Don't use derogatory racial terms without context. That was just low-class.
nice attempt to make it look like your NOT racially prejudice. But I guess your not since the only race you hate is your own!

I told you not to post to me on that other thread also...I guess like a bytch you want to have the last word huh.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ok, getting back to the issue....

You've been back on here less than one day and your arguing again!

Reaction score
PS,

Can't you see that no one likes you dude? LOL! :D
I keep 17 pages of these for "marketing purposes" on my hard-drive:

Hey, anyway, just letting you know that the shyt you post here IS appreciated...some of these folks just like to rip on other people because they think they know it all. Don't let it deter you from droppin that hot shyt!

Hey Player_Supreme Dude, I can tell, even from the short time you've been here, that you have your **** down. You know the game and how to play it. If you ever want to talk about it more privately and in depth give me a PM when you get the chance. I feel we can learn a lot from each other. Your are either a natural or have been reading this site for a while. Keep it up man. Good posts so far.

Plz teach me!
I saw your post for Kaizen in Rallfus' reply. I know we weren't supposed to read it but damn that sh!t was cool. Why don't you make some posts on how to fvck with chicks heads? I've been messed around so much and It'd to be cool to be the one doing the mind-fvcks. I want to mess with my ex oneitis' head. Plz post your knowledge for us to learn!

I like your posts, man.
--finally someone who knows what the fvck the deal is.

Help me out here bro Hey there - I have been reading alot of your posts and agree with alot of what you have to say. I am sending you this because I would like your advice.

Secondly, Since you first appeared to the DJ Forum a few months back, I've read most, if not, all your posts. And i find them very to be the kind of real world advice i take to the clubs, streets,environment etc.. Even though we are different ppl from different places... ( NYC ) I also discovered you paid your due's in the game because of your experience playing the field. And being the greedy bastard that i am... I sincerely hope i can continue to Contact You Privately in regards to seduction. It's up to you. Since i've noticed you haven't been visiting or posting in these boards lately... Do you post elsewhere??? i thought i'd politely ask if you prefer E-mail or PM on here.

and they go on and on and on...

Like I said jake...I do keep them for marketing purposes.

Look at this site www.howtogetallthegirlsyouwant.com

Now that's a good job by Gordon.

What have you to show for your overly verbose posting?

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
damn player whipped creme i thought you were gonna take your magic johnson ass training like you said. nice private msg to me... I don't believe nor do i care what you do with your pathetic infested life. You say your gonna leave then you come back , you say your gonna leave then you come back. Thats not very zen like my dear player lol haha. quality not quantity. I bet youd make love to a tree hole given the chance. We all know how black men are in prison .... No self control....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I keep 17 pages of these for "marketing purposes" on my hard-drive:

Hey, anyway, just letting you know that the shyt you post here IS appreciated...some of these folks just like to rip on other people because they think they know it all. Don't let it deter you from droppin that hot shyt!

Hey Player_Supreme Dude, I can tell, even from the short time you've been here, that you have your **** down. You know the game and how to play it. If you ever want to talk about it more privately and in depth give me a PM when you get the chance. I feel we can learn a lot from each other. Your are either a natural or have been reading this site for a while. Keep it up man. Good posts so far.

Plz teach me!
I saw your post for Kaizen in Rallfus' reply. I know we weren't supposed to read it but damn that sh!t was cool. Why don't you make some posts on how to fvck with chicks heads? I've been messed around so much and It'd to be cool to be the one doing the mind-fvcks. I want to mess with my ex oneitis' head. Plz post your knowledge for us to learn!

I like your posts, man.
--finally someone who knows what the fvck the deal is.

Help me out here bro Hey there - I have been reading alot of your posts and agree with alot of what you have to say. I am sending you this because I would like your advice.

Secondly, Since you first appeared to the DJ Forum a few months back, I've read most, if not, all your posts. And i find them very to be the kind of real world advice i take to the clubs, streets,environment etc.. Even though we are different ppl from different places... ( NYC ) I also discovered you paid your due's in the game because of your experience playing the field. And being the greedy bastard that i am... I sincerely hope i can continue to Contact You Privately in regards to seduction. It's up to you. Since i've noticed you haven't been visiting or posting in these boards lately... Do you post elsewhere??? i thought i'd politely ask if you prefer E-mail or PM on here.

and they go on and on and on...

Like I said jake...I do keep them for marketing purposes.

Look at this site www.howtogetallthegirlsyouwant.com

Now that's a good job by Gordon.

What have you to show for your overly verbose posting?

*clap clap clap clap* ......... What you want, a cookie? Or maybe a dikk in your ass. :D

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA, bada bap bap bap, i'm lovin' it.... By the way... who is the genius who bumped this thread back up again (in a condescending voice)... ~Zappa

Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
damn player whipped creme i thought you were gonna take your magic johnson ass training like you said. nice private msg to me... I don't believe nor do i care what you do with your pathetic infested life. You say your gonna leave then you come back , you say your gonna leave then you come back. Thats not very zen like my dear player lol haha. quality not quantity. I bet youd make love to a tree hole given the chance. We all know how black men are in prison .... No self control....
I guess you still haven't learned anything from your asian brothas on here.

Leave and come back???that's what you do when you control your own destiny and life. I chose not to work for others instead create my own path in the personal training field...your going to school to work for others...do you see a difference kid?

I would suggest finding something that you love and doing it...then find a way to help more people enjoy what you have to offer then you will make your money.

Oh that was a weak racial attack...you need to study your opponent for his weakness's. Take jake for example. He is overly verbose (that means wordy)...he posts his hatred of whites and blacks as being too big...this tells me he is short and small boned...it also tells me he hates himself. I know this so I exploit it.

I can see right through jake. I know his weakness and I twist my fingers in them to make him mad and lose control.

You should see what I do to women:

"LOL:LOL: Oh god baby boy you crack me up. Good thing your a smooth talker huh! God I want to kiss you soooo bad right now you ****in drive me crazy even through an e-mail."

"God baby you do know me. You are who I feel deep inside and yes I ache day and night for you my body craves you " ****study your opponents and learn them!!!

"I'm in love there is a difference she said is it that guy up north and I just smiled and I don't want any one else to touch me but him. Baby you have me under you spell............"

"Babyboy my stomach is in knots I can't eat and I can't sleep........... "

This is what I teach men to do to women! Like I said when the student is ready the teacher will appear kid.

If you can't get by me then how are you ever going to handle women out there???

Status
Not open for further replies.