new asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doppel
Yes it will. If you study 24/7, you can make a lot of money, then with that money you can buy a lot of cartons of Marlboro Lights cigarettes, you can also buy the newest styles of designer clothes, hair gel products, and upgrade your Honda Civic every year. If that is not pure bliss I don't know what is.
That's the problem with people in general... If you don't find your own identity you end up shrugging your shoulders and living your stereotype. But if your whole life is caught up in the image you want people to perceive you, that's one sorry life. Stop defining yourself with your cars, and sideways baseball caps. You can't look gangsta when I can fit my hand around the circumference of your bicep. Then to top off this image of being tough, they've got to put other races and people down, and classify people into categories so that they have an excuse and people to blame for their unhappiness and insecurities. Seriously... Shut up. ~Zappa

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: new asian

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. so you didn't like how I treated Jackie the wacky huh.

2. Why don't you post up your picture since you said you look like tyreese...LMFAO at that one...

3. 5 8 or 5 9...which is it...and that's not very tall either.

4. all muscle huh!

5. your just another asian with an insecure complex after all the jokes made about you guys by comedians.

6. your insecure and two faced..."because of my ego inflated fugly white pals."

7. me thinks your jackey with a new name now!!!

I won't bother actually reading your bust out post kid, but when you get some game and know how to pull pvssy give me a holla..

But before you do you better be able to back it with proof ie photo's...of you and your ho's or whatever you wanna call em

Sorry eggfoo...you played yourself!
PS, be a MAN and pick on ME instead of this poor chap. :mad:

He did nothing to you. You obviously have a beef with me, and you're just taking it out on me because he's Asian too. So lay off this guy.

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
Oh now im giving asians a bad rep poor me... You can't even spell dumbass right dumbass! I dont care if your pure blooded bruce lee aryan chinese zappa its a free country and I get to say whats on my mind. Im not here to defend each and every asian in america if you dont like it than dont listen to me. Im giving zen a bad rep too huh... I guess Zen will be pretty upset with me.. is it a she or a he? What is it? I really dont care if your screwing the grand wizards of the kkk daughter down south either zappa.. Im not here to give you a blow job cause you pulled an inbred chick with a cross eye and two buck teeth that puts mount rushmore to shame.

SilentSmoker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zen look around! All the asians I see are all skinny, passive, quiet, and slouched over, with their f*cked up haircuts. It's not about being a player it's about self respect. Being quiet and passive will only let people mess with you. Just like how those white dudes are messing with you! You're p*ssy, start improving yourself!

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
Oh now im giving asians a bad rep poor me... You can't even spell dumbass right dumbass! I dont care if your pure blooded bruce lee aryan chinese zappa its a free country and I get to say whats on my mind. Im not here to defend each and every asian in america if you dont like it than dont listen to me. Im giving zen a bad rep too huh... I guess Zen will be pretty upset with me.. is it a she or a he? What is it? I really dont care if your screwing the grand wizards of the kkk daughter down south either zappa.. Im not here to give you a blow job cause you pulled an inbred chick with a cross eye and two buck teeth that puts mount rushmore to shame.
I may disagree with points jakethasnake makes, but I respect his opinions. You on the other hand look at you... trying to tear people down by throwing out deragotory buzzwords. Pathetic.

Zen isn't a person, but it sure isn't a whiny little bytch who likes to name call... Wah wah, your defensiveness and insecurities are shown to everyone on this board. Your problems stem from you being a defensive, insecure, whiny bytch... Not from other people's racism. ~Zappa

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Frank Zappa
That's the problem with people in general... If you don't find your own identity you end up shrugging your shoulders and living your stereotype. But if your whole life is caught up in the image you want people to perceive you, that's one sorry life. Stop defining yourself with your cars, and sideways baseball caps. You can't look gangsta when I can fit my hand around the circumference of your bicep. Then to top off this image of being tough, they've got to put other races and people down, and classify people into categories so that they have an excuse and people to blame for their unhappiness and insecurities. Seriously... Shut up. ~Zappa

Couldn't have said it better. I say from now on whenever people start talking about race on this forum we just make fun of whatever race they are :)

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SilentSmoker
You're p*ssy, start improving yourself!
If you came to this board for advice, there is one good piece above. Instead when people gave you advice like PS and such, you got all angry and defensive... It's your fault and personality that this is the only hostile thread on this board right now. ~Zappa

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SilentSmoker
Zen look around! All the asians I see are all skinny, passive, quiet, and slouched over, with their f*cked up haircuts. It's not about being a player it's about self respect. Being quiet and passive will only let people mess with you. Just like how those white dudes are messing with you! You're p*ssy, start improving yourself!

I think people should just start taking what other say about themselves at face value. Look, the dude said he works out and has a good build. I believe him. There are lots of Asians that are jacked in SoCal. Lot's. There are lots of Asians, period. It's the fvcking Asian Invasion, babyee.. :p

Bascially, you're just letting your preconceived notions of Asians affect your perception. Just the same, if some black guy came online here and claimed that he was 6 foot 9 and 245 pounds, you'd think he was a member of the Los Angeles Lakers or something. LOL!

And staying with this theme, I really don't admire how people are so quick to take up a front and act liberal out of nowhere - ONLY when they're busy pointing fingers and calling others "racist". This is a general statement to all fools reading this thread:

Look you fvck - EVERYONE is subtlely prejudiced in their own way. Your mother too. And your wife. Your girl too. Your daddy. Your fvcking SONS AND DAUGHTERS probably have their own perceptions about people. That will never, ever disappear. So just STFU and drop this "ooooh! you're racist" business. How incredibly hypocritical. Player Supreme, that includes you too. I'd bet on your mother's life that you're prejudiced in your own way too. :rolleyes:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh Frank,

Thanks for finally speaking up. Stick around buddy. And if you want to discuss certain things, esp. about Asian issues or opinions you and I have on things, don't hesitate to PM me. I'd love to hear from you.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey man tell me how to get asian chicks il tell you got to get white chicks ")

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
dude stfu each and everyone of you go home stick a tubesteak in your butt and call me in the morning lol. what do u think im doing silent smoker I haven't even told you what im doing in the midwest too. Its not like im sitting on my butt working in a cheese factory and talking about how brett favre should play till his 50. . i go to one of the top universities in the nation for LAW and Im prior military and I just came back from overseas in japan 2 years ago, but if player supreme would stop talking about his life and his quote on quote game like he says I would have told you I have been improving on my life. I came on here to seek advice not start a holy war with people. See when player gets in a discussion he breaks you down, then he builds himself up and he quotes you like hell and youd think they were his original quotes but they aren't lol. geeze then he wants to use the "Shame on you I told you so like a school yard kid with his lunch money he stole from some white kid.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
i go to one of the top universities in the nation for LAW and Im prior military and I just came back from overseas in japan 2 years ago, but if player supreme would stop talking about his life and his quote on quote game like he says I would have told you I have been improving on my life. I came on here to seek advice not start a holy war with people. See when player gets in a discussion he breaks you down, then he builds himself up and he quotes you like hell and youd think they were his original quotes but they aren't lol. geeze then he wants to use the "Shame on you I told you so like a school yard kid with his lunch money he stole from some white kid.
Well if you had begun talking and arguing like this instead of dropping all derogatory terms and expressing so much anger, we would have replied to you in a civil manner as well. ~Zappa

Doppel

Banned
Reaction score
y are you getting distracted by girls keep studying hard and smoking lots of cigarettes and being good at math.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Doppel
y are you getting distracted by girls keep studying hard and smoking lots of cigarettes and being good at math.
LOL! That was kind of racist, but funny as hell. We should all be cool enough to laugh at each other's ridiculous stereotypes... blacks, whites, Asians, Hispanics... all of us. ~one love~ LOL..... :D

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
and I ll gaurantee no one in don juan forum has any right to talk about zen like they know it all. I do not claim I know zen at all I just like my handle because i think its cool . Geeze and you all have hang ups about my handle big deal man grow up. I ll gaurantee that player whipped creme or whatever has no knowledge of the misery incorporated to give away to a life like zen budhists or regular buddhists like he states. Give me a break.... Unless hes high on Meth or some **** and can do a million things at once like he wants me to believe I highly doubt it.

Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: new asian

Originally posted by jakethasnake
PS, be a MAN and pick on ME instead of this poor chap. :mad:

He did nothing to you. You obviously have a beef with me, and you're just taking it out on me because he's Asian too. So lay off this guy.
Your getting good jakey...your trying to make yourself look like a martyr here. Of course you know about this:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45441

And your pretending not to...just to try to redeem some face on this site...

Another weak attempt bruh...I thought you were suppose to be smart. Maybe you can fool some of the kids on this site..but about 10% of the population is my age and older...I think it's more but folks lie (as you well know) about who they truely are.

Your much to read up on every post that goes on this site to pretend this weak attempt dude.

Get a life jake...then come back. I have no beef with you anymore. When you said you wouldn't post your face...you lost all face with me...

Good day!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
i confess. my prejudgement of asians is that they are either boring as hell, or crazy as fcuk, or a combo of the two! :D

*nods his head in pleasant surprise at your candor*

Nice....nice! :D

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
look I dont care how you reply to me zappa or how you screw your inbred girlfriend etc. I dont care. block me from your handle dont read my **** i dont care. I dont care if I wasnt civil I was trying to get my point across to people who could help me out not people trying to gratify their own ego like some people have done in this post. Lest I know I have the likes of player whipped creme coming across like mr . fricken T and using " I pity the fool " type **** on me. get off my back I was just asking for advice.. some asians know what it was like living in the midwest and do you see them giving me a hard time . No. they were giving me advice so step outside yourself for one moment in your life and stop taking the offensive and I ll stop taking the defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.