Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

new asian

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: new asian

Originally posted by Player_Supreme
I have no beef with you anymore.

Thank GOD. :rolleyes: Now leave me alone, doofus. :D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would also like to say for the record that based on jakey's humor and obvious insanity, as well as some of his physical claims, i find him extremely sexy. ;)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And for the LAST TIME, PS, I am not 'naturalzen'. Don't you know I always use paragraphs? LOL! :p Again, I am not him. Ask the mods - maybe they can do a IP address check to make sure of this. You and your imagination, dude....geez. :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Perfect
Asians try too hard- Period.

Some certainly do. I can't refute that. But do me a favor and tell that to the next wigger you see blastin' Tribe or Eminem on his crappy car stereo. :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
i would also like to say for the record that based on jakey's humor and obvious insanity, as well as some of his physical claims, i find him extremely sexy. ;)

LOL! I REALLY laughed out loud at that one. Youse one funny girl. :D :D :D

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr Perfect
Asians try too hard- Period.
As an asian I would like to say, I hope TRYING kino, and TRYING some good EC, and TRYING to ask a lot of questions in a prefabricated way will help me get women better. I believe the name of the movie was, The Bus that Couldn't Slow Down. ~Zappa

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been a long time, but I can see some of the regulars still here. I'm going to do one of vectorz special replies because it fits the occasion. Naturalzen, I'm going to break it down to you honestly. THE majority of white chicks don't dig Asian men. No matter how hot or how muscular you are, or THINK you are. Asian men have been imprinted into white women's minds as inferior whether you like it or not which will give you a HUGE disadvantage on the playing field. Especially in a culture-lacking environment such as a college town in the midwest.

Don't take it the wrong way, you have huge potential to score w/ them, if you can get past their defenses. Such as if you already know them, or if you create huge social proof around campus etc, it may peak the interest of some of them, especially the curious ones. The ones who are set in their ways and are looking for the right guy will not pick you, even if they are attracted in you, simply because you don't fit the bill. Even if you ARE a perfect 10 in all categories (or you THINK you are), they'd most of the time rather pick a 5 or 6 on the scale of caucasian guy. I think the only possible method here is to create some over the top social proof, which I can already tell you're failing if you feel like you have to prove anything to the white folks. Social proof comes w/ a gained respect.

If your own friends don't have respect for you, and they don't look up to you in any fashion, than neither will the females. And the females definitely pick up on that. Work on getting your social skills in line and when you start getting on EVERYONE's A-list, you'll most likely start getting in the females pants. However, as I mentioned, don't expect any dramatic numbers as even your mediocre white friends have, because it's not going to happen. And here's a HUGE tip. Don't listen to the BS fabricated stories most of the Asian nerds on here make up. It'll just get you more frustrated because you're not seeing like results. Live it at your pace and keep improving a little at a time. Good luck.

Reaction score
Originally posted by naturalzen
dude stfu each and everyone of you go home stick a tubesteak in your butt and call me in the morning lol. what do u think im doing silent smoker I haven't even told you what im doing in the midwest too. Its not like im sitting on my butt working in a cheese factory and talking about how brett favre should play till his 50. . i go to one of the top universities in the nation for LAW and Im prior military and I just came back from overseas in japan 2 years ago, but if player supreme would stop talking about his life and his quote on quote game like he says I would have told you I have been improving on my life. I came on here to seek advice not start a holy war with people. See when player gets in a discussion he breaks you down, then he builds himself up and he quotes you like hell and youd think they were his original quotes but they aren't lol. geeze then he wants to use the "Shame on you I told you so like a school yard kid with his lunch money he stole from some white kid.
LMFAO! " See when player gets in a discussion he breaks you down, then he builds himself up and he quotes you like hell and youd think they were his original quotes but they aren't"

I can't stop laughing kid. This was sum funny azed shyt! Yeah ok, I'm sorry if I broke you down and hurt ya feelings ok. I'm sorry I quoted zen philosophies at you. I'm sorry I got into a beef with JaketheSnake...I'm sorry I got into all of the beefs I've had on this forum...I'm sorry I'm 44 years old with talent as a player and more....

Your here to learn how to catch pvssy...not fight with grown assed men. I read that you did 2 years in Japan...anata wa namea nan deska?

Can't we all just get along-Rodney ...Uh sorry I did it again I quoted somebody else....Bad Bad Bad Player_Supreme...no puvssy tonight for me as self punishment.

Let's just start over. I forgive you for that thread you started. Remember the line from MIB...the rapper kid said "wont be nuthin if you don't start sumthin"

Let's just call it a truce ok!

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for admitting that your an older member with a new name..
Dang, it's been well over half a year since I've been here and nothing's changed, Player Supreme! I say, stop worrying about others, and take care of yourself. Steps to confidence #1. Take care.

legrandtango

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont post much, i dont even claim to be a dj. However this thread is FULL of hate. There is so much rhetoric floating about. We are here to solve peoples girl problems(and maybe even deeper life issues).

It seems quite clear that this thread is getting nowhere in solving NatZen's issues on any level So i suggest people simply stop replying. . I remember someone said at some point(im far too lay to quote, please dont shout at me) that Naturalen should not read the bible. Why on earth not, It is not just about picking up women. It seems to me that it is about a whole philosophy of life which promotes well being.

Frank Zappa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee I didn't even see this before I posted it above! I swear I wasn't stealing your quote kid...
What is going on here... This is like Bizarro world. ~Zappa

Anyway... Good post vectorz... A lot of truth to it... Just play the numbers and live at your own pace. If you aren't picky about race... the numbers can only go up...

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
And for the LAST TIME, PS, I am not 'naturalzen'. Don't you know I always use paragraphs? LOL! :p Again, I am not him. Ask the mods - maybe they can do a IP address check to make sure of this. You and your imagination, dude....geez. :D
I thought you were smarter jake...if you look at my writing you can see that I've already found that out. Or maybe you did and your trying to make a point...

But I would go for the later...you've shown yourself to be like a snake...very crafty! Actually your like a woman...feminine ways you have there jake...crafty and cunning just like they are.

Of course you did read about how I oppologized for hurting his boyfriend (you)...and your pretending not to of read it.

Or maybe this really isn't the So suave forum and somebody replaced it with an exact duplicate with the same screen names....

in the twilightzone!!!!!!

naturalzen

Banned
Reaction score
dude vectorz thk u man. Oh my god player dude player go away. You smell like a fat blonde chicks vagina that gushed her vaginal juice like shes having birth haha. Get a job better yet go train like you said you were two hours ago lol.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vectorz
It's been a long time, but I can see some of the regulars still here. I'm going to do one of vectorz special replies because it fits the occasion. Naturalzen, I'm going to break it down to you honestly. THE majority of white chicks don't dig Asian men. No matter how hot or how muscular you are, or THINK you are. Asian men have been imprinted into white women's minds as inferior whether you like it or not which will give you a HUGE disadvantage on the playing field. Especially in a culture-lacking environment such as a college town in the midwest.

Don't take it the wrong way, you have huge potential to score w/ them, if you can get past their defenses. Such as if you already know them, or if you create huge social proof around campus etc, it may peak the interest of some of them, especially the curious ones. The ones who are set in their ways and are looking for the right guy will not pick you, even if they are attracted in you, simply because you don't fit the bill. Even if you ARE a perfect 10 in all categories (or you THINK you are), they'd most of the time rather pick a 5 or 6 on the scale of caucasian guy. I think the only possible method here is to create some over the top social proof, which I can already tell you're failing if you feel like you have to prove anything to the white folks. Social proof comes w/ a gained respect.

If your own friends don't have respect for you, and they don't look up to you in any fashion, than neither will the females. And the females definitely pick up on that. Work on getting your social skills in line and when you start getting on EVERYONE's A-list, you'll most likely start getting in the females pants. However, as I mentioned, don't expect any dramatic numbers as even your mediocre white friends have, because it's not going to happen. And here's a HUGE tip. Don't listen to the BS fabricated stories most of the Asian nerds on here make up. It'll just get you more frustrated because you're not seeing like results. Live it at your pace and keep improving a little at a time. Good luck.

Wow, what a straight up and to-the-point post. I like it. :)

Yes, Asian men have gotten a bad rep, thanks to several factors like bad media stereotypes, but also because we simply haven't stepped up and represented. That's just it. Most people used to think that black men were just mindless sex fiends and criminals (I suppose some less openminded people still think that, to a degree...), but thanks to much more open media representation, many many people are starting to see them as more three-dimensional people. I think that's an awesome thing - good for them. :) But if that isn't ample evidence of the media's impact on people, I don't know what is. As far as I can see, Asian men are one or all of the following in the media:

1) inferior socially and sexually,

2) non-exsistent period (notice how Asian women and children are WAY OVER-REPRESENTED in the media, in relation to Asian men)

3) deviant and repressive, esp. toward women.

....what a load of crock, I say. :rolleyes: Fvck you Hollywood - that's the message from this one Asian man. :D

But no matter - no amount of *****ing and anger from us will change things quickly enough (at least until there are enough people of Asian descent to constitute a big enough market - GREEN speaks much louder than any color, just ask the African Americans and now Hispanic Americans). All we can do is just step up and do this the old-fashioned way -- from the ground-up. It has to be a grass-roots movement. The blacks started from our position just as humble as ours, and we can do it. Hispanic people are doing beautifully these days (thanks to their numbers), as even our Dubya is kissing their butts. :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS,

Can't you see that no one likes you dude? LOL! :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, getting back to the issue....

Let's just focus on the poster's original question (how an Asian dude can overcome barriers and go for non-Asian babes).

I thought that this quote by Big Pappy from another thread would be useful in addressing the question of non-Asians' (esp. womens') pre-conceived notions about Asians:

"When you're going for the pick-up, the car you drive is almost completely irrelevant.

Clothes make a man? No, clothes merely showcase who ever is wearing them. Your personality, ambition, discipline, and other internal traits make the man.

When I was younger, I was always getting into some type of trouble. I learned early on that power perceived is power achieved. If you walk in the room like it's yours, people notice. Some will wonder who the arrogant prick is, others will just assume it is yours.

Just remember - with great power, comes great responsibilty!"

Right. Hmm. So let me get this straight:

Should we walk into a room with a badass frown and act like we own the place? What about that most Americans perceive us as outsiders, as foreigners, even if we were born and raised in the USA? Hmm.... then if I think kicked the door to the bar down and swaggering in while hollering to the bar-wench for two-dozen Miller Lites probably won't get you the best recpetion from white folk, and also white women. They will be suspicious and afraid, because of their preconceived notions of us as "foreigners" and "outsiders".

Also think of this. Say an Asian man who walked into a bar was physically just as impressive as any white man in the place. Let's say their looks were just about equal (unlikely, but I'm trying to make a point). If the Asian dude that swaggered in were white most of the patrons in the bar would accord him the same respect that's given to any white man, but because of pre-conceived and almost sub-conscious notions of Asians that won't happen. More than a few white men and even women won't react the same way to an Asian man (exactly the same as all the other white guys in looks and build) swaggering into a bar as a white man swaggering into a bar. In their minds we're already inferior, so it's an uphill battle with this approach (By the way, Native American men are treated this way in the Northern Midwest states even TODAY. They are beaten up and mistreated like a bunch of winos and miscreants. :mad: ). Most people might not be comfortable admitting this, but I think pre-conceived notions of people of different cultures and race (thanks in no small part to the media) affect their receptiveness a great deal.

So while I agree that this advice might work beautifully for a white guy or a *maybe* a black guy, it won't work that well for most Asian men, except those that are too physically imposing to ignore, or the ultra-handsome ones that any woman of any race would be glad to fvck.

Let's discuss this, as it's been a point that's been of interest to me.

shyguy208

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my opinion of this whole issue of Asian/Oriental guy's picking up girls...

First off I am oriental/asian living in a mostly white populated country (born and bred) myself. Just so you know where I am coming from.

I find that I am more attracted to white girls in general. Probably because I click better with them than say the asian girls (who mostly seem to have either grown up in a different country or in a largely asian community, hence different interests and social attitudes). I admitt that I do find it difficult to attract white girls (which is why I am here) but I try not to get angry about it. At the end of the day if the girl is not attracted to you then she is not attracted to you (be it because of racism or stereotypes).

I do conform to some of the asian stereotypes. I used to be that shy quiet kid at school. My parents carefully controlled who I was allowed to hang with outside of school (the stopped this with my younger brother - who as result has better social circles and skills than I do). I rarely displayed my anger publicly when I was a kid - that has changed now. I used to be well skinny and weak. Those are the downsides but I intend to change them (if I haven't already).

Now... I started martial arts training from the age of about 13 and started to take sport seriously. As a result I am stronger physically and mentally. I am still rather skinny (because I stop working out when I went to uni - took up beer instead) but I will do something about that in due course. I was and still am studious/hard working but i don't see that as a bad thing. I have a kick arse degree from a kick arse university and have another one coming along soon. This enables me to do anything (career wise) that I pretty much set my mind to. I do want to and intend to make **** loads of money (and I don't apologise for that).

A gripe that I do have is that I think positive/strong/cool/good looking/sexy asian/oriental men are under represented in the public domian, positions of power, Hollywood, and the media. I don't count Jackie Chan (or any of the other asians that are only on screen to kick butt and not speak very much let alone try to charm the leading lady in to bed) as cool, strong, good looking (definitely tending towards the ugly end in my opinion), or sexy. Have you ever noticed that in all the films that star an oriental (like Jackie Chan) there is always a cooler/sexy white dude that is a sidekick but who usually steal the show (ceratinly in terms of sex appeal)? Just wondered if I am the only one to have noticed this.

I think that a lot of asian fellas are frustrated because they do feel like they ar fighting against a stereotype. BUT in trying to change that stereotype remember to keep the good parts of it (it ain't all bad) and improve/eliminate the negative parts. It's all fine talking about it here or with your friends but ACTION speak louder than words so go change the stereotype by DOING.

To all the asian fellas... If you ever have kids, teach them to be good at everything including studying BUT most of all make them build muscles, encourage them to vent their anger out in public (then calm them down in their mid teens), don't over react if they get into fights at school (teach them how to fight better - again calm them down later as they get into adulthood), let go on protests, if they want to be an actor/model let them, allow them to hang out with lots of girls (in fact make them!), and teach them the DJ ways...

Status
Not open for further replies.