Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEED HELP ASAP!! NO CONTACT IN 5 DAYS? Does it work?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
please Im seriouslly begging for someone to give me advice before I do what my heart says and give in and call/text her...would it really matter if I initiated first contact here?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
still no contact, must ....not....budge..... so hard. cause I know if I dont the first thing in the morning I will want to :( what do I do?

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As pathetic as the whole thing sounds, guy you have to remember that unreciprocated love (as in this troll's situation) is a dysfunctioning reward system. He litteraly can't get her out of his mind at this point. The neurologic process behind it is very similar to that of any addiction to hard drugs for instance. So our 'Don' troll will act like someone with obsessive compulsive disorder until he stops craving his shot of dopamine or... when he goes on a one week trip somewhere in Nebraska with no cell phone or access to Internet.

'til then he's goin to text his ass off, swing from elated moods to despair and replace the natural rush of being with someone he loved with alcohol.

My advice go to an AA meeting and hear them talk about addiction. That should sober you up.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not a troll dammit, and she still hasnt contacted nor have I.. I figure in a day or tow Ill text her, thanks for the awesome time last night, sorry the movie wasnt that great..in hopes shel think I texted the wrong person :)

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
im gonna budge...weve never been this long w/o contact in the 2 months we been together...someone please help me...

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
This needs to be said even if this is a troll: Damn mang are you f-ing retarded? Get a grip on yourself.

Let me guess you are the proto-typical assclown that watches Jersey Shore or any other crap assed show that has made you into a mind rotting weak man.

It's one thing when a man truly has a connection and love for a woman. You are just infatuated with benevolence! While accordingly everyone has their problems. What you have posted has proven you are WEAK! Be a man live in a mans world. Not some WEAK pussified clingy assclown that is sopping up this world with bullshiat that is futile and inane.

Keep calling and texting her with total redundance like you have been and she will be banging her ex if she already isn't. On a side note he is the father of her children there are still ties so it is most likely they are banging out once in a while regardless. Stay away from single mothers who have obviously made poor decisions on who spread their seed in them. Damaged garbage of this earth.

Wah, she didn't call me. Wah, I'm gonna use a plan. Emotional suffocation. Left, right, left. Get straight assbag!

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never watched jersey shore, dont know why I am so infatuated with her.. I havent contacted. she swore up and down shed never go back to her ex or do anything with him since he cheated on her.. hes a possesive ass, guess thats why Im asking for advice cause if she is spending time with him then his perserverence and nagging bugging wore off and shes going for it.. thats why I tried to do the same and keep texting/calling.. Im just surprised she hasnt tried to contact me at all... its hard to just turn my feelings off... and Ill be 30 next month and most singles have kids :( but I thank you for your comment as it kept me from contacting her for now.. hopefully she will contact soon, all I want is a simple text or something so I can ignore her and play the DJ role..

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on your information that she probably has gone back to her ex and probably has been going back and forth with him the whole time. Don't contact her at all. If she contacts you delete messages and numbers. She is non existent to you from here on out. She is garbage.

Obviously she is trash if she pulls such stunts. I'm willing to bet when she was silent on responding to you she was with him. It's a ploy to make you think she is some kind of innocent woman. And that is all it is one big LIE to pull the wool over your eyes. There is more to the story of what transpired between her and the father of her children. I'm mostly assured she told you some sob story demonizing him and making her seem a victim. How do you know she isn't the one that cheated for certainty?

You need to ask yourself these questions: Why do I want to be with such a woman who makes the worst in me come out? Why do I keep thinking it's worth raking myself over coals for some woman who obviously doesn't have her shiat together or the mental compacity to make proper decisions on life changing events (i.e. child birth)? After all she had more than one child with this fellow. And that speaks louder than anything red flag she is throwing at you. The children don't like you because the guy supposedly has spread rumors about you to them, so it is gonna be a snowball effect and keep replenishing itself even if you do stick around. The children will never accept you and it will be a bigger burden than you think based on this alone. Find a better quality woman. Most singles around your age may have kids but obviously you aren't branching yourself out socially. There are single women without kids in your age group. And there are some single mothers who are at least decent people who don't play childish cat and mouse games for the end result of self affirmation just for attention from suitors(women who are close to 30 and act like they are still in high school are complete garbage, there are many of them out there polluting this world with their filth. Use your cateyes and weed out the filth.)

Heed my word. Let this one go. Things like this don't pan out for the best of either party ,the damage is already done, and if it's like this now just think it will happen again sure enough.

Don't play her game of bullshiat. Cut it dry and partake in something uplifting not suffocating.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you, I needed that confirmation I guess. It still hurts like hell but I will have to move on and realize I can do much better....

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not even sure why it hurts so bad, I been with 8 girls the past 16 months, 6 of them in relationships and shes the hardest to get over with so far, one I was with for 4 months told me one day its over and that she was going back to her babys daddy and it hurt but not this bad. I guess cause shes hot in my eyes, in a humble way though, she looks like elizabeth shue(?) and I guess the fact that she gave me $1000 and has her own place etc I was hoping I could get with her and live there etc.. I guess I was more infatuated on ways I could use her instead of being in love with her.. its a hard realization but this site has helped me a lot and I see where I went wrong with the last 8 girls... man I am a pu$$y whipped bastard, that changes today!!

cognac

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes it will hurt like hell. And you will be pissed at yourself you fell for such deceptive garbage bullshiat. Just stay away from her, don't make any way for her to get to or see you. Block her out. You are a brick wall to her bullshiat. There is more to a woman than hotness, personality speaks miles louder. Live your life for yourself and no one else. You are obviously codependent. Break that chain.

You will overcome it. Just be the brick wall. Break the chain.

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to say man. You AFC'd big time on her and she lost her respect for you and is most likely hopping on other d#cks. Go find and hump other tricks that will get her attention. Don't contact her anymore make her beg you back. You f0cked up by texting 100 times which cries out that your desperate which is a big turn off man. You exposed your weakness now she knows how to capitalize on it when she needs to.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
quick update,. still no contact, it still hurts but I am determined to be strong, I know if I contact it gives her all the power.... maybe I could contact and make it a fwb thing?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
welp..... I texted her this:

thanks for a great time last night, sorry the movie wasnt that good. Im almost to **** call me when ur there..

all this in hopes I would lead her to believe I was seeing someone else and I could just get some reaction out of her and nothing so far (been about an hour)

I guess the ganji games arent %100 :(

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad:

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
IT WORKED!!!! Literally right after I wrote this I heard my phone do the text message jingle..I looked and all she wrote was WTF?

At least it worked for contact! I have tsome power back!! What do I do from here? Ignore her all night? type back sorry wrong person? Any advice is much appreciated, Im almost over the slut but would like to keep her as a FB and rotate the plates..

909pua

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't want to ruin it for you. If you do otherwise than what people in here are advising, don't even come back in here asking for help. We all have been thru what you've been thru. So listen to our advice.

My advice, dump her @$$, stop wasting your time with her and start looking for other chicks!