NEED HELP ASAP!! NO CONTACT IN 5 DAYS? Does it work?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
k well NC and she contacted today text said hey this is my new number how u been blah blah I said I missed ya she said she missed me too and then I told her we should talk tonight she said she had class I said after and she said she had her kids.. so my question is...
even though I only dated her a couple months, how to I get her IL back up so I can at least **** the ***** again?

Just NC again?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: so I texted:

LOL at it all.. U SUCK

and she wrote back:

Whats your prob?

So Im gonna NC it and if she texts again late tonight or tomorrow Im gonna write:

Whos This?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not it seriously happened, I swear.... she contacted me first after u told me to let it die..

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been 100% honest this whole thread! Now Im asking if I have a chance at all with her, to at least keep her spinning... What do I text back to her last text that said:

Whats your prob?

Anyone? All your suggestions so far have been greatly appreciated and I did get her to contact me however I dont know how to take it from here.. the AFC in me wants to write

well u can come see me or no problem anymore or u said u miss me so come over, u used to find time etc.. but so far I havent responded, should I just NC it for a while and if she writes back tonight or tomorrow be like :whos this? Please anyone?

MusicMan450

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to go NC as in no contact whatsoever. Don't let yourself fall for her again just because she texts you once. You should AT LEAST try to go no contact for 2 weeks. 2 weeks as in, even if she texts or calls, do not respond. No contact means no contact.

If it were me, I'd never speak to this woman again.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
k 2 weeks from today... but then do I just message her being like hey or what? Its hard for me to give up on her, cause I really liked her and things were great til her crazy ex started coming around.. I just wanna try to keep her as a fvck buddy and spin her til I found someone new.. thing is the AFC in me says if I dont respond for 2 weeks Im afraid she will just forget about me and its all hard cause I gotta do this sober as Im trying not to drink anymore and got a week sober down.....