Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NEED HELP ASAP!! NO CONTACT IN 5 DAYS? Does it work?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I been with a gf for a couple months and reallllly like her. There has been a bit of drama lately though with her kids and ex..(I can get to this more upon request) anyways shes pulling the falakey set up dates and cancel etc..2 days ago I told her I had it, unless she wanted to get serious I was done. Well she didnt respond yesterday so I called and texted her over 100 times (seriously at least 100, I realize now this was a mistake) she texted me around 7pm last night saying she left all day with her kids and left her phone home cause she thought it would be over and she didnt want to have the urge to call me. Then she texted me in the am saying she never meant to hurt me etc.. I just texted "I love you" she texted "I love you too, my heart feels so broken right now" Then I went to bed with no further contact..I read a post here to not contact her at all and not respond unless she calls. So I waited and she usually calls or texts in the morning. I had no calls or texts until about 2 hrs ago she texted me saying "PLease let me know you are okay. I cant get you off my mind. I truly care for you a lot." I didnt respond. I wanted to but read its best to not and wait til she calls then act like Im not hurt or interested. Am I doing this right fellow Don's?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE: No more contact so far from either side... should I reply to her?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What you need to do is stop contact. texting a hundred times is a bad move you going have at least go 2 weeks at least without contact. If you do responded to that. Say your fine ill talk to you later then go without contact. starve her unattention then should we come back other than that you are wasting your time.

TheManOfSteel

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, I'm trying to comprehend you LITERALLY sending 100 texts to this woman. Were your fingers bleeding after that?

Looking at your situation, you have a single mother with a potentially douchie ex-husband/boyfriend. I'm pretty sure you could find somebody without this kind of baggage. Do not contact her at all. All you're doing is feeding her ego. Man up and move on.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
well the ****ing site was down for the past few hours

UPDATE: I tried calling she didnt answer, tried again went to voicemail after 2 rings... sent these messages:

Call Me
What R U doing?
Yd U block my call??
Y do u play these games? U ask if Im ok and say u cant get me outta ur head n care for me sp much then when I call u block it wtf?
this is so dumb. yd u even text me that earlier if ur gonna ignore and hurt me again?
whatever I tried calling..I dont get u at all :(
is it that hard to respond? Y do I even try? What are u doing? on a date? with dave? karma is real. ul burn in hell for the pain u caused others.. call me..

she wrote back:

I didnt hear from you all day. I am out trying to find a new door handle for my front door.

Thanks for telling me I will burn in hell. Wow how nice. I am being punished for spending time with my children.

When did I block your call? I didnt even know u called until a few minutes ago.

I wrote:

So answer now real quick.
U dont believe in hell lol y u need a new door knob?
wow ok S(her name)..

she wrote:
why would u even want to associate with someone who is goinng to hell?

I wrote:

To save u :)

and no contact now..Im gonna try to call her again.. any advice?

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

still no response from her I wrote:

Can u go with me to church tomorrow?
U mean ur really trying to go out and find a new knob for ur vag? wooow
u keep hurting me so bad. can u come out tonight to talk in person? U cant even talk to me over the phone in 2 days? :(

figure Ill give it an hr or so then text

**** U S9name here) u fat ****... U have way to much baggage.. go back to dave if he even wants ur washed up ****...

so now my question is do I send dave(her kids dad and the ex that told me he was f*** her which she denied)
pics I have of her on the bed etc? or do I just leave it be and chip it up to experience?

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
stop fvck calling her!!!! STOP COMMUNICATI0N!!!! You are coming off as desperate and pathetic. You have gave her all the power to paly with your emotion as she see fit and she doing it. I mean come on looking for door knob all day wtf. Lets get real she ignoring you and you should do the same. Your being the b!tch right now in the relationship take a step back. for the love of god stop talking her to save yourself

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
k i told her to call me tonight or its over.. havent wrote back, got an ex ironically writing me now but i dont feel **** for er, guess she will help pass time.. on to the NEXT, at least this last one gave me 1000$ :) .. I will not contact her no matter what for at least 5 days unless she calls then play the not interested thing.. thanks

rea001

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteveTheDon said:
So I been with a gf for a couple months and reallllly like her. There has been a bit of drama lately though with her kids and ex..
This is all I had to read know that you should move on. You don't need trouble in your life, and that, my friend, is exactly what you have there.

rea001

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteveTheDon said:
k i told her to call me tonight or its over.. havent wrote back, got an ex ironically writing me now but i dont feel **** for er, guess she will help pass time.. on to the NEXT, at least this last one gave me 1000$ :) .. I will not contact her no matter what for at least 5 days unless she calls then play the not interested thing.. thanks
You are not on to the NEXT because you wanted to, but because she wanted you to. She controls you!

Another thing, you're coming from a frame of mind that says that you cannot get a woman at any time of the day on any given day. You're frame of mind screams to her that she is all you can get, so you will put up with whatever bull$hit she dishes out.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats tru rea001 but what do i do about it? I truly care for her, been with 8 girls in a year in a half since i split with my only sons mom who i was with for 9 yrs and out of the 8 shes the one I care the most for... like seriously everyday talking, texting, making love etc.. so it hurts i admit it..any more advice?

rea001

Don Juan
Reaction score
SteveTheDon said:
thats tru rea001 but what do i do about it? I truly care for her, been with 8 girls in a year in a half since i split with my only sons mom who i was with for 9 yrs and out of the 8 shes the one I care the most for... like seriously everyday talking, texting, making love etc.. so it hurts i admit it..any more advice?
My advice is to restructure your whole train of thought and teach yourself that co-dependency is bad bad bad. You can be happy without a woman, and especially this woman. Then and only then will you find yourself content out or in a relationship.

rea001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what you do. You let her make every initiative to call you and/or text you, and when she contacts you, ignore her. Treat her with the same dignity she treated you with, and you wait, and you watch. What you will find is that what you're doing will drive her crazy. Do not initiate another conversation with her AT ALL!!!!!

ZenoB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
Don't feed the troll.
I hope he is a troll, because seriously dude, if this is what you are really dealing with, you need to take back your power. You've obviously lost it. You sound extremely needy and dependent. Like others have said, you need to be happy BY YOURSELF.

My advice to you is to do just that. Be alone for a while. Chill out and meditate. Let your thoughts process. Read the DJ Bible, and all of Pook's threads on here. Read a book or play a video game if you can, to relax your mind for a while.

You've got to take the red pill and man the f8ck up, but in the meantime please do yourself a favor and cut yourself away from the whole situation. This too shall pass.

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
not a troll we talked, had sex again, then i got drunk and wrote her a bunch of texts calling her a dog faced ***** etc.. well yesterday sobered up appoligized, now shes barely texting again..
we talked briefly this morning she said she would try and come out to talk for a while..
i tried texting again with no answer from her..

so i sent her a text earlier saying

Im sorry, I guess Ill give up as theres nothing else I can door say. Ur just getting more distant and I know what that means..

an hour later she replied:

Couldnt reply my phone died yet again. In ***town she works** now.

that was 2 and a half hrs ago, I havent replied and she hasnt either..I just have to be strong and not cave in and try to call her or text her like I always do.

Not sure why Im so into this chick, she has 3 kids, two are with a crazy ex that still tries to control her, she had to call the cops twice on him the past month cause of his jealousy of me... guess I like the feeling of power that I can have her and he cant even though I really dont get to see her but once or twice a week now cause we both work and shes been keeping her kids with her more who dont like me cause the ex tells them lies about me.

so question..

is my text ok to leave off with the no contact or should I send something different then no contact?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trolllolol shoulda left theDon out of your username

SteveTheDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well its been 6 hrs and no more contact from her at all, should I call her or try to send a text? Please anyone? seriously.. my heart hurts bad.. Im trying to be a Don but feel like a dan :(