Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new Plenty of Fish message!

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
How does it work? Simple:

1) Send it

2) Get over the fact you feel it sounds pvssified.

or

3) Don't send it and forget about it. No DJ PUA Ninja tactics needed.
No, i don't doubt it that it works, i just want to know how it works?

So are u going to explain d1ckchees.....

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to be honest; I though this message was stupid when I first read it, but as any other technique, I decided to test it before ditching it and here are the responses. I actually nailed it in similar website.

The message I sent:
"Subject: Congratu-friggin'-lations!
Yours is THE single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of [website]!
I swear I'm going to print it out and save it on my fridge....FOREVER! You adorable lil nerd you! =] "

I also added I'm a Celtics fan. I'm in LA and everyone likes the Celtics, but I'm from Boston and I'm green-jersey all day, haha. I think I should get rid of the smiley face in the message though, comments?

Responses and images of the targets:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/Robyn923b/thm_phpgg4Tsp.jpg

Her: "ok, lmaoo LAKERS♥"

Me:You're killing me...No "about me", no traits or comments about who you are. How am I supposed to qualify you and see if I'm interested, kiddo?!

Her:"Lmfaoo I don't know !!! I hate celtics:)" (She actually negged ME and then she gave me a smile, ahah).

Next girl:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/Robyn923b/thm_phpf40GY7.jpg

Her: "Hah uhm thank you? :) "

Next girl:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i202/Robyn923b/thm_php84G2BR.jpg

Her: "hahaha thanks. glad you enjoyed it"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then there's this other girl who I haven't messaged, but keeps checking out my profile. I'm thinking about getting more info from their profiles and then sending thema more genuine, personalized message while still busting their balls off :whistle:

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great first message!

here's one i've been using lately:

"WOW i can NOT believe you are on a dating site! Actually i can believe it a little after reading your profile... but! i still felt bad, so i created a profile JUST FOR YOU just so we could already have something in common and you'd feel better about the situation! i know i know you're very thankful... it's the least i could do.

Secret's safe with you right? I have a reputation to uphold! :)"

That one is a bit risky to use though, i've had girls get pissed off and write back a mean message but still it's fun haha

here is another one which has no room for an insulting misinterpretation and gets them wanting to know what questions you may have:

Subject: Aw

"You are too adorable, making a profile on here specifically targeted to get my attention! Definitely get some points for that, but i can't help but wonder a few things... write back, i can't just be giving ANY girl my attention! :)"

Last edited:

sparky uk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Title: Congratulations!

Body: That is the single GREATEST written profile in the HISTORY of Plenty of Fish!

I swear I'm going to print it out and save it on my fridge....FOREVER you adorable lil nerd you!

So far today I've gotten 8 replies off of it. Pretty good looking hotties too.
this actually works, i made a profile, and spammed this message out to at least 25 women.
got 15 replies, some good, some bad, and 1 woman blocked me, which i found very funny,

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sparky uk said:
this actually works, i made a profile, and spammed this message out to at least 25 women.
got 15 replies, some good, some bad, and 1 woman blocked me, which i found very funny,

I'm using the message now. It works like a charm. I've got like 15 replies. Answering a few and geting into conversations.

Only after their reply do I make regular conversation about the holiday weekend, the weather, looking foward to summer, or then read and pick something out of their profile.

I just have to remember names..lol. Trying to get a few numbers.

I basically tell them. (Let me have your number and I'll call you sometime. No stress).........after about the third or fourth exchange.

The key is to have great pictures and pics of you doing things. Even two pictures with good looking women in them for the "social proof" nonsense.

Also have a pic at the beach showing off the goods..Tha someone may've taken of you. They will claim they don't like "shirtless" pics on their profiles but as long as it's a beach pic they are going to check it out. Whether they admit it or not.

Shivastorm_88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well here's a funny update from the girl that asked me out, I called her, introduced myself, she was with a friend and then I hear her say "you know the guy with the really hot body from that website? He just called!"

Guess the pictures really do have a big impact, it's all she remembered.

And something (less funny) important she said, very important actually: "I can't believe you called! I expected you to send me a text or something like that"

Calling is for men who know what they want, texting is for wusses that lack cojones

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried your message, and personally didn't get much results. Sent it to about 14 girls, only 1 messaged back. Not going anywhere either. Here's the message log in case you care.

Me: (Send your message)
Her: Ahh why is soo amazing?
Me: Well for one you don't seem as negative as a lot of the people on
this site. But mostly I'm just playing around. I'm ____ btw.
Her: Haha well that's good! And I'm ______.
Me: Kool, nice to meet you (sort of, lol). How'd your wknd go, any wild
parties?
Her: It was good, just kind of chilled and relaxed, I hae been partying too much lately!! You?
Me: Haha, unfortunately my wknd kicked your wknd's ass. (Tell her my wknd)
Hey, I got an idea. This whole email thing is too nerdy for me, give me your number and we'll talk that way!

And so far no response.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:
I tried your message, and personally didn't get much results. Sent it to about 14 girls, only 1 messaged back. Not going anywhere either. Here's the message log in case you care.

Her: Haha well that's good! And I'm Meaghan.
parties?
Her: It was good, just kind of chilled and relaxed, I hae been partying too much lately!! You?
Hey, I got an idea. This whole email thing is too nerdy for me, give me your number and we'll talk that way!

And so far no response.
I feel your pain. Try sending a message saying "playing hard to get alreadyyy? blah..." a day or two of sending your message if they don't respond. It works sometimes as they just forget to write back or have something going on. These chicks get messaged a lot; give her a heads up about not writing back to you.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't usually use sites because it's a waste of time usually. Have a better chance at getting a number if I just ask random girls on the street. It seems online as soon as you go for the number or try for a meet up they disappear.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
VastanVer2.0 said:

Her: Haha well that's good! And I'm ______.
parties?

And so far no response.
You HAVE to have your BEST pictures up. Or one's you feel make you look really "appetizing" to them. Put up at least one beach pic or t-shirt pic if you work out. They are looking at the PICTURES.

the email they'll respond to. You have to have good pics. The profile can be a basic one. No negativity. Let them whine on theirs.

Don't try to go for a number after one reply. Give it about 3 or four replies then ask..If they don't give a number...ask for a Facebook (to see more pictures of them)..then after a few days send:

Headline: You're going to blow it toots. =(

Body: You're going to blow it toots. =( Naughty, Naughty. You aren’t going to squirm your way out of this. I'm not the type of guy to run away like a shrieking schoolgirl because you didn't give out the magic digits. Now you play nice with me and don't disappoint the both of us! =)

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
real2 said:
Since this thread was started,

Any success as far as physical contact?

Otherwise you are spamming them just like the rest... :nono:

I've got about 8 conversations going and 4 numbers 3 facebook adds (for ones not giving out the number) the three on facebook I'll ask today or tomorrow.) I work during the day and get kindof busy. Three of them already want to meet even before I called them.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
POF is really a hit or miss man. You can't really judge how they'll react because you're using an electronic medium, Best way to go about it is to just message any girls who interest you.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Packers2010 said:
i tired this. didn't work for me.

You need better pictures. The key is the pictures. The email opens the door. Then normal conversation.

Working out and posting a beach pic will definately get good responses. Just don't have it as a main pic (or the phonies will call you out on it)

It's about your pictures more than the profile.

How many emails did you send out? A few? Keep sending them.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
MartyMcFly said:
POF is really a hit or miss man. You can't really judge how they'll react because you're using an electronic medium, Best way to go about it is to just message any girls who interest you.

Reading profiles unless you have good pictures is a waste of time. They are replying to the pictures..The email will get you in the door. Spamming and then getting a reply is when you should read and go into their profile. Then you decide if you want to keep talking.

MartyMcFly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Reading profiles unless you have good pictures is a waste of time. They are replying to the pictures..The email will get you in the door. Spamming and then getting a reply is when you should read and go into their profile. Then you decide if you want to keep talking.
Well obviously by "interest you" I mean, "shes hot". Duh. I don't use the format you set on the forum, but I have something similar, I try to personalize it to each of them. :)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
You need better pictures. The key is the pictures. The email opens the door. Then normal conversation.

Working out and posting a beach pic will definately get good responses. Just don't have it as a main pic (or the phonies will call you out on it)

It's about your pictures more than the profile.

How many emails did you send out? A few? Keep sending them.
This amounts to "be good looking". When it comes to online game that's the elephant in the room, you better be at least above average in looks or you're fighting a massive uphill battle.

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got another bite with the message. She responded 24 hours after she viewed it. We've sent a couple of messages back and forth, with my last message being "So if I go to your house my profile better be on your fridge!! lol". Not sure how to respond to that other than something like "whoo, hold on. I'm not that easy ;)" or something.