Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My new Plenty of Fish message!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
arghx7 said:
just tried this. Sent out about 20 and got two responses so far, within a few hours. One resone was playful, and I've been going back-and-forth with that chick. One of them was "...why?" and I couldn't decide whether to give a legit compliment and try to build repore or if I should try to neg in some way. After looking through her profile I tried the compliment route (nothing over the top). We'll see if she gets back to me.

What ever happened with the responses?

FillyBoy

Reaction score
Dude I read your post, thought it was rediculous, read the comments, and decided to send it. 2 of 3 replied!! That's a amazing ratio on POF. haha

Good job

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't even consider the internet a place to hook up with girl. Not until I perfect my game in person at least. But for the sake of experimenting, I made a quick profile and sent this to about 5 girls. 3 responded so far. The last one I got said "hehehehehe! are you making fun of me?! ;-)". I honestly didn't think something that simple and corny would work, haha. Well, that's what I get for guessing. Live and learn.......Now back to the streets for me.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PHAT Rabbit said:
I just used a new one with relative success...try it out LMK how it works for you.

SUBJECT:

My grandma thought...

you were hot so I was obligated to compose this message. What granny wants is what she gets. I do want to ask you a very serious question though...how many jumping jacks can you do in 2 minutes?

R

Can you describe what "relative success" means? How many did you send to? How many responded? What kinds of responses? Meet up with any of them?

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
okay im not on plenty of fish. theres so many fuking dating sites but anyway, i'm using a different one called okcupid. seems more intelligent girls are on there. im gonna try that message...

though i have a question about pictures.

i have nice pictures of myself (no body shots though) because i am not FIT or anything but i'm not fat. my question though is if i am actually looking to find a decent girl to get into long term eventually, is it a bad idea to put pictures up of me and other chicks like at night clubs? they might think i'm a player or something because the girls are pretty much all over me in the pictures. don't wanna give them the wrong idea of why i am on the site. is one good face pic enough? i mean they just wanna see ur face and thats it right?

most of you guys seem to be after a bang... while that's cool and everything i'm really looking into finding a girl to hang out with and maybe get into a relationship. besides i'm not really a bar/clubbing guy anyway.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow it actually fuking works. first girl i message replied 1 hour later:

"Hahha excellent start, complimenting and Insulting me in the one breath
Hello Mr Wolf

I too am a little embarassed to be on this site, but I'm actually having fun chatting to new people
how's your weekend"

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
3 girls have now replied to that. some of them are writing stories to me from it lol.

#1 (not really good looking)
Awww, wow I'm glad I'm an adorable nerd, thanks!!!!!

#2: http://ak1.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_...800/27x152/324x449/0/9916950469124089416.jpeg

Haha, why thank you. I had no idea what to write, so I just did what I always do and babble away until I think I have reached the point :D I am definitely a nerd. Us nerds are slowly growing in numbers and one of these days we will have enough force to take over the world. Mooohaha!

I would feel honoured to be stuck on your fridge. I don't think I have had my work stuck on a fridge since I was a kiddy coming home with crazy creations in art. I would decorate my own fridge, but it is of the small bar variety. Plus, I like the smooth stainless steely-ness of it.

^ umm woah? lol.

3#
http://ak3.okccdn.com/php/load_okc_...x800/0x237/717x952/0/1741382400150503108.jpeg (meh)

Nice to meet you <My name>, i'm <her name>.
Your profile photo is so dramatic, I had to laugh !

HappyHarryHardon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
I'm using the message now. It works like a charm. I've got like 15 replies. Answering a few and geting into conversations.

Only after their reply do I make regular conversation about the holiday weekend, the weather, looking foward to summer, or then read and pick something out of their profile.

I just have to remember names..lol. Trying to get a few numbers.

I basically tell them. (Let me have your number and I'll call you sometime. No stress).........after about the third or fourth exchange.

The key is to have great pictures and pics of you doing things. Even two pictures with good looking women in them for the "social proof" nonsense.

Also have a pic at the beach showing off the goods..Tha someone may've taken of you. They will claim they don't like "shirtless" pics on their profiles but as long as it's a beach pic they are going to check it out. Whether they admit it or not.

you sure the picture of you and other women is a good idea? wouldn't that give off the vibe that you're a player??? i just put two pics up of my face but i do have a couple of girls and myself, like one kissing my cheek n stuff. etc. dont wanna come off as a show off.

i've gotten replies with just two pics of my face ... but contemplating to put one of me and two girls just havin a laugh.

also, i feel asking a number so quick might always get a no answer? it just seems you don't have much chances getting to know them enough in 4 messages to be asking that? i did it just before but i dunno if it felt like the right time.

DTR90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sent quite a few out to some good looking girls. Not been getting as many as I've been sending but something must be working. Here's the replies:

Haha!! I LOVE getting congratulatory messages!! yours is
the first sir so congratulations to you!!! It better be on
your fridge, in one of those awesome magnetic framey things
you can get. Im from leeds too! (although living in manc,
where abouts are you??) xx
Lmao! Thats the best message I have ever received!
HA HA thankssss i think?? ha ha! Xx
Well thanks for that :) i aim to be on someone's fridge door so it may as well be yours....

BTW what is so funny about it lmao
Yayyyy!!! :D what do i win for my supermeganerdyawesomeness??! Xx
So as you can see I've got some good replies.

However, I think this one person took it the wrong way (I'm a bit on the chubby side):

ahaa- like my mum does of a slim woman when she's dieting?!
:crackup: :crackup: Quite a good comeback to give her credit!

Rock22

Reaction score
i feel like no one on that site looks like their pictures make them out to be.
but anyway i like this message, "i looked through your pictures and you seem like a pretty boring person, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt if you can explain yourself.
every girl will respond to that if their profile's legit. they love being the best and if some guy insults them, playfully or not, theyll still defend themselves. ive found that more attractive woman are more likely to respond. because it isnt your every day, youre interesting, cute, please talk to me response.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried this message out, not that much but maybe sent it to 5 chicks. All good looking.

Two replied back(They were just like "Are you serious?" type messages, not much to work with). I sent a follow up message. Just trying to initiate convo, and then they didnt' reply.

Some girl's(a pretty attractive one 6.5-7?) name was like countrydoglover. I sent a message with the headline "We're too different." I started the message saying something like,"You, a country dog lover, me a city cat lover. It could just never work."

Something stupid like that, and she replied and said she almost didn't open it. I had a couple exchanges with her and she didn't reply back to the last one.....really weird how girls just drop off like that.

Another girl who is pretty hot, 19 and has a kid(DONT WORRY NOT LOOKING FOR GF, just wanted to bang her; figured would be easy with single mommy status) she actually put some message from a dude in her "about me" because in her date section she said she'd never been on a real "date".

So he sent her a message quoting her never being on a date and said something like "But you managed to spread your legs and get knocked up, now we have to support your welfare baby." was pretty funny I must admit.

But anyway, I sent her a message with the title "Thank for teaching me a new word." and in the message just started up some convo / playful banter

She replied back and said something about how if I kept talking to her I would learn a lot more words. I replied back , said V for Vendetta is one of my fav movies, and quotes his "V" filled rant to expand her V vocab. And asked a question or two to keep the convo going.

She too didn't reply back, granted both these chicks were just the other day. But I saw they logged on after I replied, and the other times they replied back to me pretty quick. So I will give them a little time to get back to me but I just don't get how they can be interested and flake off in the middle of some exchanges.

joverby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't even get a chick to do more than one or two replies before jsut disappearing....

I don't get it. I obviously peeked interest enough to get a reponse in the first place(out of dozens and dozens of other messages) And even get a reply or two back....then nothing.

I could post my replies to see if somehow I'm just fvcking up that bad and don't realize it or something.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Has anyone successfully been able to meet a FB/plate that lasted longer then a month?

It seems like online shelf life for chicks is a month at most
I've found it's more indicative of younger women, they don't want to "get serious" and use a bunch of euphemisms for commitment. They want to ride the alpha c0ck carousel without any attachments and are fully aware it seems that if they see someone serious then they'll be seen or will feel like a slut, so to avoid any of that negativity they don't go past a few weeks of seeing a guy. Hence hookup culture.

Ironically enough I feel the same way at 34 not wanting to get serious. Older women in their 30s HATE it. I'm the hot 20something chick now and boy am I loving it. My how the tables have turned :)

tdo

Reaction score
brillant ninja... i tried and tried everything and never got replies as soon as i sent that to 1 girl instant reply lol well done ill cheers to you any time

rhcp83

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offense ninja, but these messages are lame and just to try them out (with my real pics...I'm not ugly but not "hot" or anything close) I didn't get one response and maybe a couple profile views out of like 20 attempts.

It's not the messages the women are responding to, but your pics.

I was just told by this skanky 6 (tats all over her, has a kid and she's in her early 20s, looks like a wiggette) that "You're not ugly, but I'm on here for ripped muscular pretty boys."